T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

specialk
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by specialk »

becca85 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:50 pm They easily could have built another bedroom instead of having the 2-story living room. I know she used a developer but that’s a pretty easy add on. Everyone I know with the 2 story living room hates it because of the echoing and heat loss.

I just could not fathom spending almost a million dollars on a house and not having a bedroom for each of my children. That would be my first priority when picking a floor plan.

I could maybe understand sharing a room if it was a big room with 2 closets, but that tiny room barely fits 2 toddler beds! Are the boys going to be using twin sized beds when they’re teens?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Our house when I was growing up had a two story living room. It is awful. Echoes, heat loss, lots to cool, replacing lights and dusting is a huge issue. My mother hated it.
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by AreUkiddingme22 »

How long do you suppose on her IG stories she will say.....so many of you asked for a link to my counter stools so use my code Tiffani ( pick the %). Lol
JMinnie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JMinnie »

NWMember21 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:03 pm I don't want to be super picky but I'm watching the vlog she put out today when she has preparing for guests visiting the new house. Maybe I'm just super aware of this because of everything we've been through the past year of covid, but I found it super gross that she was man handling the pineapple as she was moving it from the store container to her dish. I mean ffs, if I'm videotaping myself, I would sure as hell make sure I used a spoon. It was so unnecessary and unsanitary to have her touching every.single.piece. of pineapple being served to her guests.
Agreed! And all the cheese she touched also-at least wear gloves! Also, I'm surprised she didn't wash her oranges, apples and other fruit in her thieves cleaner solution. She even bought that tray to go over her sink for this. (I always wash my fruit and veggies now even thinking of other people touching or sneezing on them at the store)
bsapia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bsapia »

just bought new plates. still using PINK plastic plates as dinner plates in my million dollar house. lol
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AreUkiddingme22 »

JMinnie wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:12 pm
NWMember21 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:03 pm I don't want to be super picky but I'm watching the vlog she put out today when she has preparing for guests visiting the new house. Maybe I'm just super aware of this because of everything we've been through the past year of covid, but I found it super gross that she was man handling the pineapple as she was moving it from the store container to her dish. I mean ffs, if I'm videotaping myself, I would sure as hell make sure I used a spoon. It was so unnecessary and unsanitary to have her touching every.single.piece. of pineapple being served to her guests.
Agreed! And all the cheese she touched also-at least wear gloves! Also, I'm surprised she didn't wash her oranges, apples and other fruit in her thieves cleaner solution. She even bought that tray to go over her sink for this. (I always wash my fruit and veggies now even thinking of other people touching or sneezing on them at the store)
Did she just throw that cheese on the counter and cut it up. She may have cleaned the counter in one of her solutions but who knows the time lapse on when it was cleaned to the putting the food out
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

I actually really like her new fruit tray. Glad she took my advice 😜
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

AreUkiddingme22 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:56 pm
JMinnie wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:12 pm
Did she just throw that cheese on the counter and cut it up. She may have cleaned the counter in one of her solutions but who knows the time lapse on when it was cleaned to the putting the food out
No, she had it on a clear cutting thing....
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CancelVlogMoms3 »

Guru_Gossip_Girl wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:14 pm New to watching this chick but she seems like a wreck. Her veggie nuggets (recipe from her friend/nutritionist/wannabe influencer with the most grating voice I’ve ever heard) looked gross. Their house looks so bad with all the cheap furniture.

Omgggg Jessica Spiers is the weirdest bitch goin.. sounds like she was a full time smoker! the black hair and overly in drawn eyebrows shes scaryyyy!!! cant believe she calls herself a nutritionist ... 😱 and Trashi always riding the coat tails for anyone and anything FREE... god those women are horrific!
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CancelVlogMoms3 »

Courtneyshayne wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:14 pm I actually really like her new fruit tray. Glad she took my advice 😜

hahaaaaa omg i was actually thinkin howww insane they are about reading here and "correcting" their mistakes... its soo pathetic!!!
NWMember21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NWMember21 »

Has anyone ever been shadow banned by the Beast or Shrimp? Heaven forbid, you simply ask a question about the new house and almost instantly you get banned. I can't post anything in the comment's field, (or at least anything that can be seen by anyone else). I figured this out when I logged out of my youtube account and viewed from another browser and my question wasn't there. Tried to post another question and, yup, nope, not visible to anyone else. So silly that my ability to comment was suspended for a pretty innocent question asking if their house was the Duke model. Apparently it's supposed to be a big secret but they've showed the inside and outside of the new place which happens to have been built by a nationally recognized builder in an area where that builder is prolific.
bsapia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bsapia »

NWMember21 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:43 pm Has anyone ever been shadow banned by the Beast or Shrimp? Heaven forbid, you simply ask a question about the new house and almost instantly you get banned. I can't post anything in the comment's field, (or at least anything that can be seen by anyone else). I figured this out when I logged out of my youtube account and viewed from another browser and my question wasn't there. Tried to post another question and, yup, nope, not visible to anyone else. So silly that my ability to comment was suspended for a pretty innocent question asking if their house was the Duke model. Apparently it's supposed to be a big secret but they've showed the inside and outside of the new place which happens to have been built by a nationally recognized builder in an area where that builder is prolific.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure that means that there was a word in your comment that they have blocked. It was probably “toll brothers”
NWMember21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NWMember21 »

bsapia wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:48 pm
NWMember21 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:43 pm Has anyone ever been shadow banned by the Beast or Shrimp? Heaven forbid, you simply ask a question about the new house and almost instantly you get banned. I can't post anything in the comment's field, (or at least anything that can be seen by anyone else). I figured this out when I logged out of my youtube account and viewed from another browser and my question wasn't there. Tried to post another question and, yup, nope, not visible to anyone else. So silly that my ability to comment was suspended for a pretty innocent question asking if their house was the Duke model. Apparently it's supposed to be a big secret but they've showed the inside and outside of the new place which happens to have been built by a nationally recognized builder in an area where that builder is prolific.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure that means that there was a word in your comment that they have blocked. It was probably “toll brothers”
Actually I don't recall if I put that in the question or not. I complimenting their new home and then asked if it was the Duke model?
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

NWMember21 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:56 pm
bsapia wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:48 pm

Actually I don't recall if I put that in the question or not. I complimenting their new home and then asked if it was the Duke model?
Totally agree. They have so many words blocked, I’m sure Toll brother, Duke, fraud 😂 advice, tip, suggestion and so on and so forth are all blocked.

I did find it funny how she said a subscriber suggested she get a new fruit bowl, but we all know she blocks any tips or suggestions from her comments so it was obviously here, like previously stated. 🤪 Hi Toffi, here’s a suggestion you can say you got from a subscriber, go to therapy!!! Not even shading you, seriously. Just go
_boymomx2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _boymomx2 »

CancelVlogMoms3 wrote:
Courtneyshayne wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:14 pm I actually really like her new fruit tray. Glad she took my advice Image

hahaaaaa omg i was actually thinkin howww insane they are about reading here and "correcting" their mistakes... its soo pathetic!!!
Well let’s hope she reads here and fixes those ugly as hell stools!!! When I first saw them i thought they still had packaging around them that they didn’t take off. They’re awful

specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

_boymomx2 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:12 pm
CancelVlogMoms3 wrote:
Courtneyshayne wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:14 pm I actually really like her new fruit tray. Glad she took my advice Image

Well let’s hope she reads here and fixes those ugly as hell stools!!! When I first saw them i thought they still had packaging around them that they didn’t take off. They’re awful

I did too! :lol: I thought it was styrofoam and tape.
CopperBoom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CopperBoom »

These people are their crazy ass dogs, I swear. If my dog jumped on my infant like that (in Tiffani's stories), I would've booted that dog to the floor so fast.

Puppy or not, I don't care. I would NEVER allow that behavior. Then they let the dog sleep all over the baby's stuff! Fucking nasty!

Dogs are disgusting. I own 2 of them currently, so I don't hate dogs, I'm just being honest. One of my dog enjoys eating cat poop any chance he gets.

My dogs aren't allowed near babies because it's just gross, imho.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

CopperBoom wrote:These people are their crazy ass dogs, I swear. If my dog jumped on my infant like that (in Tiffani's stories), I would've booted that dog to the floor so fast.

Puppy or not, I don't care. I would NEVER allow that behavior. Then they let the dog sleep all over the baby's stuff! Fucking nasty!

Dogs are disgusting. I own 2 of them currently, so I don't hate dogs, I'm just being honest. One of my dog enjoys eating cat poop any chance he gets.

What are you talking about lady? Dogs like toys so what. You seem to be a real bitch. Just because they have two sweet dogs really?

Sent from my 5062W using Tapatalk

MOD NOTE: Please try to be respectful to other posters and refrain from name calling. ✌🏻 Btw, my dogs are MY BABIES and they are NOT gross! 🐶
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

elvisandrocky49 wrote:
CopperBoom wrote:These people are their crazy ass dogs, I swear. If my dog jumped on my infant like that (in Tiffani's stories), I would've booted that dog to the floor so fast.

What are you talking about lady? Dogs like toys so what. You seem to be a real bitch. Just because they have two sweet dogs really?

Also dogs aren't discusting.

strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

_boymomx2 wrote:
CancelVlogMoms3 wrote:

Omg! I thought it was packaging after seeing the pic posted here this whole time until I read your comment. I had to go back to the previous thread and look again. Hahahahahaha who buys that???!!!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

_boymomx2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _boymomx2 »

What an expensive mistake... i have 4 in my house so I know they’re expensive. But i can’t believe those ugly things are $348 a piece!!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”