Brittani Boren Leach : Cole isn’t Crew, Dont forget the Cold Brew, Swipe up Shrew! | Part 9

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Re: Brittani Boren Leach : Cole isn’t Crew, Dont forget the Cold Brew, Swipe up Shrew! | Part 9

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

classysnarky wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:45 pm Brittani has such an odd shaped body. Maybe the swim suit was just unflattering but it’s almost like a guy... big shoulders/arms and tiny hips and butt and her stomach is flat yes but looks like she’s sucking in. We can do without anymore swimsuit tryons, Britt.
She’s shaped like a flat Dorito (upside down triangle). Wide up top & then narrows as she goes down. Doesn’t help that she shoves herself in teenagers clothes.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Brittani Boren Leach : Cole isn’t Crew, Dont forget the Cold Brew, Swipe up Shrew! | Part 9

Unread post by lmmomSD »

OMG. That white outfit is such a Glamour "don't"
Yes, dating myself. She belongs in the back of a magazine with a black bar over her eyes.
I know she isn't a public figure so I am being mean. But that dress, and those shoes? Just no.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mvanlaere13
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mvanlaere13 »

aimendoza4 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:46 pm Her fingers look like burnt sausages with that tan that she has. Those rings needs to get resized and she is not a size medium for pete's sake!!! Time to grow up and start acting like you're 30, you're not a teen anymore, so stop trying to fit into small swimsuits and act "cool". Don't get me started on how she looked in those swimsuits 🤮🤮🤮

Please do us all a favor, and go away already.

I think if I was her I would create a line for the boys like an apparel line or something and just make a business about them. Just go work in the background of something.
She has some pretty cute boys and if I had her money and following, I think I'd do something like that.

It's pretty clear that this page being about her is never going to look good or work out for her in my opinion. No matter what she does, she's never going to come off as genuine, or pretty, or relatable.
que her saying that she wants to start designing clothes cuz she clearly reads this thread on a daily. but we all know she can't sew or design anything worth her life
constantreader55
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by constantreader55 »

classysnarky wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:45 pm Brittani has such an odd shaped body. Maybe the swim suit was just unflattering but it’s almost like a guy... big shoulders/arms and tiny hips and butt and her stomach is flat yes but looks like she’s sucking in. We can do without anymore swimsuit tryons, Britt.
Very much agree about her body shape, it's honestly odd looking. Wide shoulders and very straight waist/hips. I think she would probably look better with lower rise bottoms, these suits just weren't it
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

The woman who does at least 5 trips to target a week and has a closet full of clothes for her baby couldn't find pants that close for him?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

aimendoza4
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aimendoza4 »

The tan and the dress was a bad idea. She blends in with the background of the burnt up leaves that the Texas Storm left behind Lol! Yikes.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

aimendoza4 wrote:
aimendoza4 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:15 pm I haven't seen her face for the past 2 days on her stories. It's usually all about her and her huge beak on camera, so obviously I'm gonna notice it when she isn't putting the camera to her face. Either they messed up the haircut or the extensions or she went to go get some botox or lip filler. I don't know, I find it very suspicious.
So she got a spray tan. I knew she had gotten something done. Let me guess, this wedding you're going to is a maskless event, you're gonna take Cole and expose him, and leave th kids with the nanny. You know, the usual. By the way all these "look at my tears" or "I've been crying" comments get on my nerves. Like we get it, you're trying to get sympathy points.
You called it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justbecause
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justbecause »

aimendoza4 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:31 pm The tan and the dress was a bad idea. She blends in with the background of the burnt up leaves that the Texas Storm left behind Lol! Yikes.
She definitely underdressed! If my brother was getting married, I would have worn a nicer dress. She looks like she is going to a barbecue for the weekend. I think for christmas pictures she was even more dresses up than this. Both of her brothers wore suits, i would feel left out if I was her. It is disrespectful of her as well by not dressing up, like the day is not that important. Or she is not that close to them at all, and had nothing to do with the wedding preparation either.
Justbecause
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justbecause »

Justbecause wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:48 pm
aimendoza4 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:31 pm The tan and the dress was a bad idea. She blends in with the background of the burnt up leaves that the Texas Storm left behind Lol! Yikes.
She is definitely under dressed for a big moment! If my brother was getting married, I would have worn a nicer dress. She looks like she is going to a barbecue for the weekend. I think for christmas pictures she was even more dresses up than this. Both of her brothers wore suits, i would feel left out if I was her. It is disrespectful of her as well by not dressing up, like the day is not that important. Or she is not that close to them at all, and had nothing to do with the wedding preparation either.
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

constantreader55 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:32 pm
Very much agree about her body shape, it's honestly odd looking. Wide shoulders and very straight waist/hips. I think she would probably look better with lower rise bottoms, these suits just weren't it
Right, those type of suits look better on a curvier hourglass figure. She’s far from pinup figure
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

So where is a picture of her with the BRIDE??? This could be a sweet moment to introduce her only sister in-law. I bet they don't get along at all!!And its a day that BBL can't make about herself but still tries to. She had to post a picture with just her and the boys. Lets hope Kassi and Brandt get married too and the new sister in-law and Kassi become the best of friends and leave BBL out of EVERYTHING.Its painfully obvious by now how much Miss B hates competition.
aimendoza4
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aimendoza4 »

Sharphole2000 wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:59 am So where is a picture of her with the BRIDE??? This could be a sweet moment to introduce her only sister in-law. I bet they don't get along at all!!And its a day that BBL can't make about herself but still tries to. She had to post a picture with just her and the boys. Lets hope Kassi and Brandt get married too and the new sister in-law and Kassi become the best of friends and leave BBL out of EVERYTHING.Its painfully obvious by now how much Miss B hates competition.
I would have loved to see a pic where the bride and BBL's brother were holding Baby Cole! How cute would that have been? Or maybe even a pic with Jeff while holding Cole and BBL's brothers next to him.

Something is definitely going on. You can sense the passive aggressiveness right off the bat in those odd photos. The person in the middle of those photos needed to be the bride. BBL in the middle makes it all about herself.

I'm telling you all right now, if I would have told my sis in law, hey I am taking a picture with my brother, but not you in it...it would have been weird AF!

The same when I got married. My husband's sister never once told me, oh hey I wanna take a pic with just my brother and I without you. That is super weird.
SanAntonio32
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by SanAntonio32 »

Omg I’m sorry if this has already been mention but is anyone else keeping up with honey (her mother) she is the epitome of “tell me you follow Qanon without say you follow qanon”
Wintaosam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wintaosam »

I know we shouldn’t be surprised anymore by the fact she never mentions important, relevant, or current issues but her lack of even acknowledging International Women’s Day was startlingly obvious that she doesn’t have relationships with other women. She must see them all as competition. I agree it would be immensely awkward to mention her mother on IWD but what about her grandmother, a best friend, a teacher in her past or hell, even Joanna Gaines for goodness sakes. Has no woman impacted her life in a positive way? Or even without getting specific, could she not have just wished all mamas a happy international women’s day? It speaks volumes about the archaic views she has on gender roles. What a great example Sydney has in her and, god forbid, she were ever to have a daughter of her own. I’m all for traditions etc but her view on what a woman SHOULD be like (and of course she is above all that- it’s all the OTHER women who should be like that) are so outdated and pathetic.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

SanAntonio32 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:16 pm Omg I’m sorry if this has already been mention but is anyone else keeping up with honey (her mother) she is the epitome of “tell me you follow Qanon without say you follow qanon”
Ugh, she privatized her account. I used to report all her stories since she was sharing false information. :lol: She has lost a lot of followers. Apparently Cory is just as looney.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Wintaosam wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:34 am I know we shouldn’t be surprised anymore by the fact she never mentions important, relevant, or current issues but her lack of even acknowledging International Women’s Day was startlingly obvious that she doesn’t have relationships with other women. She must see them all as competition. I agree it would be immensely awkward to mention her mother on IWD but what about her grandmother, a best friend, a teacher in her past or hell, even Joanna Gaines for goodness sakes. Has no woman impacted her life in a positive way? Or even without getting specific, could she not have just wished all mamas a happy international women’s day? It speaks volumes about the archaic views she has on gender roles. What a great example Sydney has in her and, god forbid, she were ever to have a daughter of her own. I’m all for traditions etc but her view on what a woman SHOULD be like (and of course she is above all that- it’s all the OTHER women who should be like that) are so outdated and pathetic.
Yup. If it doesn't bring her money in, she won't mention it. Same reason she barely posts photos of the other kiddos & only posts Cole now. If she can't profit from it she won't make a peep about it. Forget using her platform for good. :-?
Wintaosam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wintaosam »

Also did y’all catch how she said cooper and cash had some sort of “allergy cough” and that’s why she was using those wellments products? The first thing I thought I’d when she said they had coughs was “hmmm wonder if going out in public places unnecessarily without proper protection has anything to do with it?”
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

I bet you if she had a girl should would have made a post for Women's Day.
constantreader55
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by constantreader55 »

FrigidBitch wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:01 am I bet you if she had a girl should would have made a post for Women's Day.
Agreed, and if she ever does have a girl we'll never see the boys on her feed again😂
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

constantreader55 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:32 am
FrigidBitch wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:01 am I bet you if she had a girl should would have made a post for Women's Day.
Agreed, and if she ever does have a girl we'll never see the boys on her feed again😂
Absolutely. 💯

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”