TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 19

Nesoi
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by Nesoi »

You make an excellent point J is indeed defrauding preteens out of their pocket money. All very well using a cutsey baby to do it, what if he was doing it by some other means, people would be up in arms. He is a fine one to talk about defamation or trolls, he is the biggest immoral fraudster of them all. He has no scruples boasting about going to get his poo poo box 'gifts' and laughing at treating his baby like a showpony when she is obviously distressed. Remember there are also laws to stop people like you Jofatsoarsehole! :x :FU:
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

speaking of legal action, I wonder if they got that deposit back from their former landlord. I hope not.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

featherly wrote:speaking of legal action, I wonder if they got that deposit back from their former landlord. I hope not.
I don't think so. They ruined the kitchen floor, the walls and the door to the living room with their constant scratching/peeing. Disgusting. The day they will get their own place, they will notice that they have to start taking care of stuff or they probably just redo the interior every 2years...
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

lemontree wrote:
featherly wrote:speaking of legal action, I wonder if they got that deposit back from their former landlord. I hope not.
I don't think so. They ruined the kitchen floor, the walls and the door to the living room with their constant scratching/peeing. Disgusting. The day they will get their own place, they will notice that they have to start taking care of stuff or they probably just redo the interior every 2years...
If that's the case, they are pretty hush hush about it this time. Last time that's all they ever seemed to talk about. Poor old Saccone Jolys, always the victim.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

dolliedays wrote:Yes Jofus.. we "trolls" are TERRIFIED that you are going to really hire an investigator to really try to find out our physicall address and information , hire an expensive attorney to try to track down someone that laughed at you over the Internet. (BTW that would be the day I put a restraining order up for stalking) Right. You'd spend more money in fees than you would ever gain. Every REAL celebrity on the planet would be sueing every second of the day..there would be no shows poking fun at anyone ( Shows like Saturday Night Live couldn't exist) Your not that special.
It's only defamation if we're saying things that are untrue.

"defamation
a false accusation of an offense or a malicious misrepresentation of someone's words or actions."

Nothing we're saying is false or a misrepresentation.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

from her blog post
Today all of our little furry monsters got their monthly wash, cut & blow-dry!

monthly? wtf? just ebcause they had them "groomed" before Christmas doesn't make it monthly because it happened now again... and they don't really get a cut either...

and why is she uploading a po box present videoif they decided not to do it anymore? seems someone needs their minions to send them more stuff because two people can't manage their finances well..
daisyisabella1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by daisyisabella1 »

i really don't see anything wrong with putting the baby on the ground and letting her play, its the same concept as a playmat. we put a comforter down and lay my niece down all the time. granted we don't have 6 untrained dogs running around so maybe they should rethink that.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

from her new TSD video
oooh, this is from Hong Kong!! *huge nose sniff and scratching* I was so excited to get this because I .. oh, I am always like, I just think that people that watch us are in the Ireland or the UK or America or all the kind of English speaking countries, so when I find out that one of you guys or some of you guys are from different countries, I'm like so excited, I think that is sooo cool that we canreach out to, I don't know, a totally different part of the world.

Anna lives behind the moon because according to her Hong Kong's first official language is NOT English :?
Also with her last bit "totally different part of the world" she talks as if Hong Kong was the tiniest, unknown place on earth... :horse:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

daisyisabella1 wrote:i really don't see anything wrong with putting the baby on the ground and letting her play, its the same concept as a playmat. we put a comforter down and lay my niece down all the time. granted we don't have 6 untrained dogs running around so maybe they should rethink that.
6 untrained dogs running around--um exactly and she was askew off of it weird in the middle of the floor and she HAS a play mat so he did all the crap on purpose!!! :x :x :x
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

daisyisabella1 wrote:i really don't see anything wrong with putting the baby on the ground and letting her play, its the same concept as a playmat. we put a comforter down and lay my niece down all the time. granted we don't have 6 untrained dogs running around so maybe they should rethink that.
totally agree!
the dogs make it dangerous, and worse we saw J just coming out of his room, so she is NOT watched the whole time while being on the mat.
for the playmat, they should stop putting a blanket on her, geez, it's so she can kick the music thingy and grab the toys, but all she ever does is laying still on the mat.. so sad, I always enjoy watching Julianna on her playmat, she's always having a fun time!
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

flipflop wrote:I watched to the end of the vlog. As soon as Emilia started crying my dog jumped up and looked at me really concerned, he then started licking my screen!
So a male doberman has more maternal instinct than Anna. Just shows you what kind of mother she is glued to her seat while her baby cries.
Lol, I really don't get her. I watched that worst day ever vid and she actually seemed genuinely emotional. She seemed a better mother there. Had the baby with her at all times, even when she did her hair, but I guess E was a novelty then, brand new and interesting.
proudmama wrote:
nickypicky wrote:start around 4:00 ---"Fat Bastard" He actually said that!!! plus the gym has a child care so he can bring E. HAHAHAH GG FTW!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Fat Bastard," huh? You're welcome Jofat. I called him that the other day when I posted a pic of his head on Fat Bastard's body lol.

Childcare at the gym means Anna won't have to care for E while Jofus works out *snicker* Sorry, I can't picture him exercising beyond lifting a video controller or a Domino's pizza. Anna won't have to worry about changing diapers while he's gone because heaven forbid she ever change her own child's poopy diaper!
I wonder if there's a limit on how young the child can be at that gym. I know nothing about these things but it would seem they'd not be to eager to take care of an baby. I thought those babysitting services at gyms catered to somewhat older kids, idk. That aside, does that mean Beigey will be going as well? Surely she'll not stay at home risking something happening and her not being able to get to E to feed. Strange.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

Yay, Emilia finally has two pairs of mittens..... from subscribers. I'd been half tempted to send her a pair myself.
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

lemontree wrote:from her new TSD video
oooh, this is from Hong Kong!! *huge nose sniff and scratching* I was so excited to get this because I .. oh, I am always like, I just think that people that watch us are in the Ireland or the UK or America or all the kind of English speaking countries, so when I find out that one of you guys or some of you guys are from different countries, I'm like so excited, I think that is sooo cool that we canreach out to, I don't know, a totally different part of the world.

Anna lives behind the moon because according to her Hong Kong's first official language is NOT English :?
Also with her last bit "totally different part of the world" she talks as if Hong Kong was the tiniest, unknown place on earth... :horse:
Totally . Thought exactly the same when she mentioned it. What an incult she is! And what's up with that Kelly girl? Totally brainwashed by Greyzies. Holly Molly how much she must have paid for that! :bang:
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

I comments a couple times in the video. First to that Amanda person :roll:, and second just to say that I've never seen parents in such a rush for their baby to grow up. Emilia didn't even sit on her own life J said.. The second he let go of her she fell. The poor baby can't even lift her head properly during tummy time, and you expect her to sit on her own?
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

Having watched the vlog this evening and the dogs snarling and snapping at each other around Emilia on the floor, all I can say is that there will be a nasty accident in that house if they don't cop on.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Valentino wrote:Jofus joined a gym? AMAZING how he can find the time for a gym, but can't find the time to walk the dogs he and Anna BOTH wanted. With the right diet (eating healthy/cut out the junk) and if his lazy ass would walk the dogs everyday, he would lose weight.
Let's not forget he plans on driving all the way to that gym and "exercise" for all of 20 minutes. Hahaha! Is he really that unfit? :o It'll be far more efficient and healthy to take it more slowly and go on for 30 min. He'd be better off walking those hounds or continue to hump the kitchen counter as it's already infested with his essence, gag.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

so she got a pj for Emilia today (the ruff night one), and she is already wearing it for bed time, so I suppose she didn't wash it. Good job Anna! Not that clothes comes filled with chemicals from coloring and chemical wash that can irritate E's skin or anything... no need to wash it... what an idiot mother you are..
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:
Valentino wrote:Jofus joined a gym? AMAZING how he can find the time for a gym, but can't find the time to walk the dogs he and Anna BOTH wanted. With the right diet (eating healthy/cut out the junk) and if his lazy ass would walk the dogs everyday, he would lose weight.
Let's not forget he plans on driving all the way to that gym and "exercise" for all of 20 minutes. Hahaha! Is he really that unfit? :o It'll be far more efficient and healthy to take it more slowly and go on for 30 min. He'd be better off walking those hounds or continue to hump the kitchen counter as it's already infested with his essence, gag.
a person that wants to loose 30pounds in 12 weeks, okay 2 weeks less because he had to get his membership and now wait for Monday, and means it dead serious should get a pair of running shoes and jog to the gym, he would burn a bunch more calories, get his warm up done outside with fresh air and improve his cardio-vascular health, but I think that's too much effort for him :?
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

sand and water wrote:I comments a couple times in the video. First to that Amanda person :roll:, and second just to say that I've never seen parents in such a rush for their baby to grow up. Emilia didn't even sit on her own life J said.. The second he let go of her she fell. The poor baby can't even lift her head properly during tummy time, and you expect her to sit on her own?
Wanted to instantly grab her hands and slowly pull her up so she can do those trunk exercises for strengthening the back&neck muscles. For her to be FORCED to sit at this early age, without support or even those exercises that will facilitate the Automatic Sitting Reflex, it's pure madness. They were instead watching her crumble. IDIOTS :fit:
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

sand and water wrote:I comments a couple times in the video. First to that Amanda person :roll:, and second just to say that I've never seen parents in such a rush for their baby to grow up. Emilia didn't even sit on her own life J said.. The second he let go of her she fell. The poor baby can't even lift her head properly during tummy time, and you expect her to sit on her own?
I commented* lol I waited too long to edit. I laughed at J's tweet about the defamation act etc... Um newsflash. You can't sue someone for stating the truth... The truth may hurt but you just got to either deal with it, or grow up and learn. If anyone should be sued it should be the person who uses underage girls for views... oh who is that? ;) Nice try being all tough and "scary".
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”