Jamie & Nikki

Jessi31
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jamie & Nikki

Unread post by Jessi31 »

Did anyone else think Ava's name was going to be something unique and unusual? I love Jamie and Nikki, so I am not being a hater, but they said the name was something uncommon. I have 2 Ava's in my family alone, it's an extremely common name here in Australia.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016031 ... f19958.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Jessi31 wrote:Did anyone else think Ava's name was going to be something unique and unusual? I love Jamie and Nikki, so I am not being a hater, but they said the name was something uncommon. I have 2 Ava's in my family alone, it's an extremely common name here in Australia.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016031 ... f19958.jpg[/img]

Yes! I was super shocked when they picked Ava. It has been number 1 for some years or at least in the top 5... I loved the name till it was so popular there is basically 5 Avas in every class

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
freshEyremom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by freshEyremom »

I guess Im the odd one out ins saying I don't find Ava cute. I think it's her eyes and maybe that will change as she grows. Her parents are obviously good looking.
They seem more interested in dressing her up and shopping than anything else and frankly that is boring to watch. How about a baby music class or something? Get N out of the house and meeting other moms. hanging around models and single people isn;t really going to boost her morale. She needs some more human connection-just my opinion. Soon it will be winter there and you couldn't pay me money to go out in cold and flu season!
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

I dont find her cute either [SEE-NO-EVIL MONKEY]

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Same

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

She's cute in a way all babies are, but I'm going to have to agree... she's not the prettiest baby at the moment. She was very beautiful as a newborn, and I'm sure she'll grow into her looks as she gets a little older... she's just in an awkward stage, imo.

I'm very annoyed that they seem to be not interacting with Louis like, ever now. They hardly ever show him in the vlogs, and if it is it's in a "oh, look at Louis being annoying" kind of way. And Jamie said they won't take him in the new car because they don't want him to scratch up the interior :( Buy a blanket or put him in a dog carrier and take him to the park or something. I'm really sad that this has ended up a Karma/Lannings situation :(
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Really liked the way they were interacting during the picnic. Jamie teasing her about eating his pie. They were giggly and seemed happy together

haremsforbidden
Talker
Talker

Unread post by haremsforbidden »

Ava is not cute at all, was wondering does Jamie work or have a career of any kind?
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

He used to be a videographer, I'm not sure if he still does it as a job but there have been a couple of videos of him going off to do video shoots etc.

boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

His instagram bio says photographer and videographer

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah he does freelance videography and is very good. I really enjoy the artsy shots he includes in the vlogs - very well done.

I was looking at the pics of them from their meet up in LA and Nikki looks... Different. It's like she wasn't looking at the camera for any of them but she is? Idk. Weird.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Lol I think the baby is adorable!
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

sadie wrote:Lol I think the baby is adorable!
Me too!
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

I find it odd that they barely talked about Ava in LA. She is a month younger than my daughter and I could not imagine being across the world without her.

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Why did they get kicked out? I didn't get to watch the last half of the video. It was way too long.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

It was too many people. That always happens with Youtubers have meet ups at malls. Gabe & Babe have been kicked out of a couple of places. I don't understand why they don't plan them at public parks or just rent out a venue for a couple of hours. Surely they could find a brand to sponsor it.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think something is up with Nikki... she's rarely in the vlogs these days - she didn't appear once in today's vlog, doesn't seem overly fussed with Ava (at least not on camera) in fact Jamie's mum seems to be always there taking care of Ava.

I hope whatever she's going through she's feeling better soon.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

That vlog insinuating they were pregnant was depressing. What a way to hype up your subscribers just to knock them down lol
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hahaha, combined with the thumbnail i really thought she was pregnant, and thought about it and figured that's why they took a few weeks off - easier to hide a growing bump, etc.

it's nice that they've admitted they aren't ready for another baby yet, but i have a feeling that she will be pregnant sooner than they are saying they want to wait.
ayeyae
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ayeyae »

Some of the fans are a little too crazy with speculations. I mean it drove her to go out and buy the pregnancy test to begin with. imho the clickbait title may be them poking fun at the fans, who by the way were really weird about them taking a break. seriously wtf

Return to “I-P”