DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

rd_valo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Unread post by rd_valo »

Maybe mimi and papa are moving with jimmy and missy and bryan are moving into their house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by az2639 »

So papa is retiring...surely Missy and Bryan had a lot to do with this. I mean her dad is still pretty young for retirement right? So my question is...how are they going to sustain themselves? Missy and Bryan? And do they honestly think this YouTube thing is going to last forever? Everyone is quitting/retiring from their jobs...hats going to happen when their "fame" fades...because it will

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I wonder if Bryan is as generous to his mom as he is to the hollisters? We are assuming Bryan paid for the backyard right?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

az2639 wrote:So papa is retiring...surely Missy and Bryan had a lot to do with this. I mean her dad is still pretty young for retirement right? So my question is...how are they going to sustain themselves? Missy and Bryan? And do they honestly think this YouTube thing is going to last forever? Everyone is quitting/retiring from their jobs...hats going to happen when their "fame" fades...because it will

I think none of them have thought of the future and just assume the channel is going to get bigger and bigger.

I mean, if Mimi and Papa were good with money, you would think they would have been set up a better than needing to rent with their children.

And B&M will never move into M&Ps house. It's not nearly nice enough. (Funny note... It was busted in 2004 for being a drug house).
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

gymchick43 wrote:I wonder if Bryan is as generous to his mom as he is to the hollisters? We are assuming Bryan paid for the backyard right?
I'm sure they paid for it. What better way to appeal to the 3-5 age group than to build a personal park with all their favorite things. 15 years ago we had that purple dinosaur thing at our local McDonald's...it was a super big deal as a little kid to get to go play their...I'm sure they are racking up views from littles kids with every park vlog.

Another thought...do you all think Cassie/Mimi/Papa/whoever are paid per episode based on what type of appearance they made and how well the video did? Like did Cassie get paid a whole bunch for being in those serious elf vlogs or for being harassed and stalked in the mall while on a date? Because they are totally cashing in on each family member and exploiting their lives...id at least want an even cut of the pie.

liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... 1eb80c.jpg[/img]

Sorry to double post but both Bryan and missy liked this Image

If you decide that your main source of income is going to be based off vlogging every single day of your life, suck it up and do it.

Mammabear
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammabear »

Hpgirl wrote:
actuallydear wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/06 ... 3b9835.jpg[/img]
Missy posted a video of Jimmy and tagged his account. 10k!!! WHAT THE FUCK!?!!
Not surprised at all. Cassie's bf got a shitload of IG follows (around 10k too) from the minions as soon as they found his IG name Image this is so odd to me.
10K followers and not a single post .. idiot followers .. It's a disease.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Their lease isn't up until July, right? I'm guessing they are building a house if the surprise is a house. Missy was way too happy about it for it to be about Cambodia

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

liz749 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... 1eb80c.jpg[/img]

Sorry to double post but both Bryan and missy liked this Image

If you decide that your main source of income is going to be based off vlogging every single day of your life, suck it up and do it.

That photographer _loves_ them. And why not? They do photoshoots every other week, and I am sure she's gotten some business from them. How many Twitter followers does she have now?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

No one else can edit their vlogs, they have too much to hide. Look at how much shit we find already that make them look shitty can you imagine what we don't see?!? They want to be portrayed a certain way, Jeffrey can't do that.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I don't think they ever want to house share again. They got a lot of shit when they did house share so they finally got a big house with a pool to show they are well off..If they do buy a house or move it will be bigger and better than the current. Thinking about all the work just done on heir parents house I highly doubt they found a huge property for both families and plan to move, there's no way.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Lmao. Oh yes, editing can be SOOO tiring! You can tell when Bryan doesn't tweet for missy too lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

hannahbanana wrote:Lmao. Oh yes, editing can be SOOO tiring! You can tell when Bryan doesn't tweet for missy too lol.
Maybe if Missy edited here and there, Bryan would get that much deserved break.
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

hannahbanana wrote:Lmao. Oh yes, editing can be SOOO tiring! You can tell when Bryan doesn't tweet for missy too lol.
I love how they reply to people that kiss ass to them. It's like they're so insecure they need people to reassure them that they're actually doing "hard work" Image I hate how B&M act like people are holding a gun to their head making them daily vlog, like no lol they can stop anytime since it's so "tiring".
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

kittypurry wrote:Their lease isn't up until July, right? I'm guessing they are building a house if the surprise is a house. Missy was way too happy about it for it to be about Cambodia

A house would take too long to build. They couldn't manage it by July.
screencapper
Talker
Talker

DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Unread post by screencapper »

Thanks to the PAUSE BUTTON!
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

screencapper wrote:Image

Thanks to the PAUSE BUTTON!
The pants, the socks and the tunic top, are we sure Bryan isn't a lady? Or pregnant?
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

A typical house is built In three months, of course you should factor in some delays though. So it could be built by then. However, I don't think B&M would have any problem breaking a lease and paying whatever fees. They aren't rational.
I don't really see them building though, too many decisions/ to much "work".

Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

I think it depends the areas there is no way a custom built house around my area takes only 3 months

Side note Bryan wears the shirts I wore when I was pregnant so it always rewinds me of pregnancy shirts lol
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

Double post sorry I was just watching a preview for the amazing race and it was vine/ you tube stars I would pay to see Brayn and Missy do this seriously!

Return to “Daily Bumps”