Tara Henderson

Thesnarktank
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson

Unread post by Thesnarktank »

All of her Instagram pics are so staged. Like I’m picturing her running around the house yelling and getting her kids dressed up plus refusing to let them eat once their clothes are on. But also, I would give a kidney to be present during her “photo shoots”. It’s probably a lot of kids screaming, everyone sweating, and Tara screaming at Adam to take the shot again. It’s all good once you have the perfect shot and preset though!
itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

kristieanne87 wrote:I highly doubt they played princess for hours.
Tara does a lot of things as a mom, but I certainly dont see her play make believe with her kids. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... f03501.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hahahahahaha! 10000000% staged, there def was no “hours” of dress up princess play. Nice try tho Tara Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama Llama »

Anyone notice in her vlog how she seriously thought Baylee had a bladder infection because she had some accidents? Heaven forbid Tara’s perfect little doll has an accident at 3 years old, Baylee obviously knows better than to pee in the nice clothes mommy “gifts” her.
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

Drama Llama wrote:Anyone notice in her vlog how she seriously thought Baylee had a bladder infection because she had some accidents? Heaven forbid Tara’s perfect little doll has an accident at 3 years old, Baylee obviously knows better than to pee in the nice clothes mommy “gifts” her.
Hahaha this made me LOL. They are seriously her props.

itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Buckeyebaby wrote:
Drama Llama wrote:Anyone notice in her vlog how she seriously thought Baylee had a bladder infection because she had some accidents? Heaven forbid Tara’s perfect little doll has an accident at 3 years old, Baylee obviously knows better than to pee in the nice clothes mommy “gifts” her.
Hahaha this made me LOL. They are seriously her props.

Yes- they are her props and it’s sad. She’s like a stage parent...

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Does it bug anyone else that she says "huh?" after everything?

That's so cute huh? Its hot out huh? Your shoes are pink huh? Fucking stop that huh, tara.
CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

fingusername wrote:Does it bug anyone else that she says "huh?" after everything?

That's so cute huh? Its hot out huh? Your shoes are pink huh? Fucking stop that huh, tara.
YES! I wondered if I was the only one noticing it. HUHHHH?

itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

She’s so self absorbed and obsessed with herself. Constant selfies with perfect hair and makeup just reaching for compliments

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Does anyone have proof of Adam treating Tara poorly? He seems like a good husband honestly. He helps with the house, helps with the kids, cooks, and helps her with YT. I just don’t see him being an ass. My husband is military as well and we have met tons of military men that are just “off”. They’re weird. But they’re nice overall. So that may be where people get the weird vibe. Idk he just seems nice to me but we only see what Tara chooses to show so behind closed doors he could be totally different and so could she, I just can’t find any telling proof.
Trueblue85
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Trueblue85 »

Hi there! Long time lurker first time poster! I have watched her for a long time and if my memory serves me correctly he wasn’t always very nice in the videos. I remember a lot of comments from her subbies commenting about he would leave her with all the house work and the newborn baby and toddler and go work out after she had been home all day long alone. There was comment after comment about what a jerk he was and how she needed to stand up for herself and how people wouldn’t put up with him! I unsubscribed. I checked backed in a little while ago and was surprised but glad to see this total transformation! I even remember him being kind of rude on camera... not like now so things seem better I guess.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Yikes! The editing in her newest pic is horrendous. She looks like a carrot

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

She does!!!
Lillouiepooie wrote:Yikes! The editing in her newest pic is horrendous. She looks like a carrot Image

c_bang
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by c_bang »

OMG with the rose in her stories. Trying to be just like Aaryn. Hope she watches herself with the alcohol...
Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

I know "clean" and "sober" are two different things, and AA and NA aren't the same, but still... I would think she would be more responsible for someone who doesn't hide her past addiction on a public forum. I wouldn't be drinking (especially openly) if I was her.

Her personality just seems addictive/obsessive - dressing the kids to the nines, having to do her hair and makeup everyday, keeping the house spotless, etc., it all seems like she can't have anything out of place. I wouldn't be surprised if she's replacing one addiction for another.
c_bang wrote:OMG with the rose in her stories. Trying to be just like Aaryn. Hope she watches herself with the alcohol...
Lbooboo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lbooboo »

I wish she would just let her daughter’s hair down or try a different hairstyle! It’s only cute for so long.

Tootired2mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tootired2mom »

Lbooboo wrote:I wish she would just let her daughter’s hair down or try a different hairstyle! It’s only cute for so long.

Putting their hair up in rubber bands is gonna break it off. If she wants it up just braid it out of her face. Or bobby pin it away from her face. What’s the point of growing it out if you don’t let her wear it down.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Majority of new vlog content...

Tara "hey babe..."
Adam "yeah"

Tara "hey babe"
Adam "yeah"

Tara "baaabe...."
Adam "yeah"

Tara "hey babe"
Adam "yeah"

Tara "babe"
Adam "yeah"
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think she has an eating disorder/addiction. I've never seen someone eat so much crap in my life.
Tinabelle wrote:I know "clean" and "sober" are two different things, and AA and NA aren't the same, but still... I would think she would be more responsible for someone who doesn't hide her past addiction on a public forum. I wouldn't be drinking (especially openly) if I was her.

Her personality just seems addictive/obsessive - dressing the kids to the nines, having to do her hair and makeup everyday, keeping the house spotless, etc., it all seems like she can't have anything out of place. I wouldn't be surprised if she's replacing one addiction for another.
c_bang wrote:OMG with the rose in her stories. Trying to be just like Aaryn. Hope she watches herself with the alcohol...
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Is it normal for a kid her age to talk like babytalk like Baylee does? Seems like she should be growing out of it?
Lbooboo wrote:I wish she would just let her daughter’s hair down or try a different hairstyle! It’s only cute for so long.

omgshedidntshedid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by omgshedidntshedid »

Does she ever feed her kids grain products? Besides crackers?

Return to “Tara Henderson”