Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by victoriaholliday6 »

Kellyb5 wrote:
AliCat91 wrote:Image

Tell me they aren’t siblings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justin’s little facial hair is so nasty Image its like a 14 year old trying to grow a mustache

It looks like he doesn’t even have lips they are the same color as his skin. His whole face just looks like the Desert dry ImageImage

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

ImageImageImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... f12dc3.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah, SUREEEEEE!!! Guess they gotta get those views back up after taking 5 days off. They’re so fcking gross!!!

Hey Trashy bitch, you can’t get pregnant naturally, so STOP fcking using pregnancy as clickbait!! Ffs, how does the infertility community still embrace them?

PLEASE DON’T GIVE THEM VIEWS!! Image Watch here instead! Image

https://invidio.us/watch?v=yKJQoKu29Dc
Sneege07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sneege07 »

She is INSUFFERABLE. I was already annoyed and having an annoying day.. I should not have watched her stupidity.

I am so confused, but I also know nothing about IVF. She is late, but is still keeping the August transfer? Don't those things have to be pretty exact?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nik_8989
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nik_8989 »

Shouldn’t they make u take a pregnancy test before u get surgery?? girl is really reaching lmao

Anonygossip
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anonygossip »

It’s funny that she actually put effort in doing her hair in this video. And even when she did put it up it wasn’t in the horrible mushroom bun.

HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

Because having so many “eMeRgEnCy SuRgErIeS” And procedures done doesn’t cause stress on the body. And also she doesn’t drink enough water (obviously) so that mixed with hot summer months can delay your period as well due to dehydration. She’s not pregnant and she will never be pregnant naturally. Don’t give her the click she’s a literally shit stain on the infertility community faking shit like this for views.
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

I thought she was on birth control? To regulate her cycle for ivf?

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Ok guys, the before and after pictures of her were tripping me out! I actually tried to get decent screenshots of her today, instead of the usual troll snap shots. So this was the best I got. But seriously!!!!! What the HELL happened to her??????? Her hairline is definitely receding, right? I can't quite pinpoint what the main difference is, but she used to have a bit of a sparkle to her eye. Now she just looks hallow. And today's video was her actually trying, which is the most anyone has seen in forever. I just don't get it. She was sure lovin her hair, the way she was flicking and primping it. Image Get over yourself.

Also, had to grab a shot of them arguing in the cat about her not putting sunscreen on. Great content guys. She can NEVER be wrong. She was so pissed!!! Image

And yes, I totally love hearing 24 year olds whine incessantly about not getting their dream home, RIGHT NOW. you idiots. Ever hear of a starter home? Nope. They're too good for that shit. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... eb6d89.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... c724e5.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry for the double post, but I couldn't resist sharing this one. ImageImageImageImage YIKES. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 086d76.jpg[/IMG]

rawpumpkin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rawpumpkin »

So let me get this straight. She HAD to take a pregnancy test during her 5 day camping trip, managed to get everyone involved, even though she KNEW it would be negative? She creates these situations to bring attention to herself. Oh my god you're taking a pregnancy test!?? Omg, its negative, you poor thing!! Trash just loves any attention doesn't she?

On top of it, I HIGHLY doubt she and Justina had sex for that to even be a minut possibility. "I didn't want to go on the boat until we knew it was negative." Give me a fucking break. I can't stand this girl. What an attention craving maniac!!

Also, I knew their house looked cleaner in the insta photos and OF COURSE Justin's family cleaned the entire place LOL! They probably had to start cleaning as soon as Trash and Justina left bc they knew they were stuck there for the next 5 days!

Can someone get this tomato some damn moisturizer. His skin-colored lips look like they are about to bust open:
Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 3.46.16 PM.png
Here we go again with the open houses.......Not like they have anything better to do I guess??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Seriously... this kinda thing fucks me off. She had another daughter before emma... this is more relevant for Brynn NOT emma. And seriously... a sentimental first birthday gift?? Bitch please, a sentimental birthday gift is like silver bracelet, silver spoon, silver rattle, etc. not a wood sign with a rando quote on it that relates more to your dead child than your living one ImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 970e9e.jpg[/IMG]
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

rawpumpkin wrote:So let me get this straight. She HAD to take a pregnancy test during her 5 day camping trip, managed to get everyone involved, even though she KNEW it would be negative? She creates these situations to bring attention to herself. Oh my god you're taking a pregnancy test!?? Omg, its negative, you poor thing!! Trash just loves any attention doesn't she?

On top of it, I HIGHLY doubt she and Justina had sex for that to even be a minut possibility. "I didn't want to go on the boat until we knew it was negative." Give me a fucking break. I can't stand this girl. What an attention craving maniac!!

Also, I knew their house looked cleaner in the insta photos and OF COURSE Justin's family cleaned the entire place LOL! They probably had to start cleaning as soon as Trash and Justina left bc they knew they were stuck there for the next 5 days!

Can someone get this tomato some damn moisturizer. His skin-colored lips look like they are about to bust open:
Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 3.46.16 PM.png
Here we go again with the open houses.......Not like they have anything better to do I guess??
Yeah, agreed. I thought it was pretty messed up, immature, and dramatic to get everyone all worked up about a pregnancy test. I also thought it was pretty cruel to string Justin along like that, even if it was only for a few seconds. I would NEVERRR do something that mean to my husband. She could have said "hey, just so you know, it was negative, but I took a test." But nooo, she had to run up to him, hug him, and say "I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST!!!....................oh and it was negative." it's like she gets some kind of sick pleasure in being mean to him. She's psycho.

kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayla1112 »

Haulnarse wrote:Seriously... this kinda thing fucks me off. She had another daughter before emma... this is more relevant for Brynn NOT emma. And seriously... a sentimental first birthday gift?? Bitch please, a sentimental birthday gift is like silver bracelet, silver spoon, silver rattle, etc. not a wood sign with a rando quote on it that relates more to your dead child than your living one ImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 970e9e.jpg[/IMG]
Not to defend rachelle, but this quote is from a song where a dad is singing about his daughter growing up and getting married. it's a really beautiful song about having a daughter growing up and remembering how young she once was, so it's definitely more relevant to Emma than brynn

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

IT MAKES SENSE NOW.
Except Kerens glasses are Raybans. Rash couldn't afford those so she got the cheap knockoff. Lol[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... b8c935.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dani_banana »

I haven’t watched her videos lately, but if she’s planning to transfer in August/September, the IVF clinic would definitely have her on birth control right now.

SOOOO,
Either she is lying about her transfer date or she’s lying about this pregnancy scare thing.

Which is it??? Why does she lie so much?? She’s sick in the head.

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

It’s bothers me so much that they think a 1980s home is ReALLY OLD and needs SO much work. Wtf is wrong with them. They clearly have no idea what they’re talking about and it’s so painful. They sound so young, dumb and incompetent. We just put an offer on a house from 1993 and I still consider that a “newer house”. I live outside of Chicago and there are tons of 100+ year old homes here. Some of them are GORGEOUS and millions of dollars. You can’t define a homes worth only based on the year it was built.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sabrina_the_cat1990 »

Celia wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:17 pm It’s bothers me so much that they think a 1980s home is ReALLY OLD and needs SO much work. Wtf is wrong with them. They clearly have no idea what they’re talking about and it’s so painful. They sound so young, dumb and incompetent. We just put an offer on a house from 1993 and I still consider that a “newer house”. I live outside of Chicago and there are tons of 100+ year old homes here. Some of them are GORGEOUS and millions of dollars. You can’t define a homes worth only based on the year it was built.

They are so entitled and/or stupid— it’s sickening. Their standards are set so high, but you know there’s no way in hell they’d even be able to afford a fifty year old home with their “small” income in California. There’s a reason why they haven’t worked with a realtor yet—no one would take them seriously! I liked the nice jab they used to describe their friends home too— Justina was explaining that it was a nice house but then Trashy piped in and said “it’s OlDer.” What the hell is wrong with an “older” home? Do they not realize that “newer” homes can have problems too?! I guess by their standards, my 98’ starter home is complete garbage, and I should be ashamed to live in a “older home” that’s only 2000 sq feet without a pool. Such dummies. Oh and they also want four kids. Haha WHAT ? Good luck guys, they can’t even afford the first one.
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Celia wrote:It’s bothers me so much that they think a 1980s home is ReALLY OLD and needs SO much work. Wtf is wrong with them. They clearly have no idea what they’re talking about and it’s so painful. They sound so young, dumb and incompetent. We just put an offer on a house from 1993 and I still consider that a “newer house”. I live outside of Chicago and there are tons of 100+ year old homes here. Some of them are GORGEOUS and millions of dollars. You can’t define a homes worth only based on the year it was built.

I've not watched the vlog but that is literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard. My father in law built his home in the early 80s and it would be considered one of their "dream homes". They're so immature.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

How many times can she say it's so old? She acts like it was built in the 1880s not the 1980s.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

Celia wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:17 pm It’s bothers me so much that they think a 1980s home is ReALLY OLD and needs SO much work. Wtf is wrong with them. They clearly have no idea what they’re talking about and it’s so painful. They sound so young, dumb and incompetent. We just put an offer on a house from 1993 and I still consider that a “newer house”. I live outside of Chicago and there are tons of 100+ year old homes here. Some of them are GORGEOUS and millions of dollars. You can’t define a homes worth only based on the year it was built.

My husband and I just bought a house in a suburb outside of Chicago, one built in 1963 *GASP*
We looked at some houses built 15 years ago, 20 years ago, 30 years ago but the one we bought fit our needs the most! One month in and we’ve completely updated the look of the house. I don’t understand why Rachelle is stuck on having THE PERFECT house for all 20 of her made up children to live in. All she needs is a decent starter home. It’s totally fine to move on to another house in 7 years time when you’ve outgrown a house.

But here’s the thing, their channel isn’t doing that well and neither of them work. I have no idea how they are going to get approved for a loan or pay for a Pinterest perfect house.

She talked about meeting a realtor this week to get access to the MLS listings, but still no word of talking to banks! That’s is THE first step Rachelle! Wtf is the point of wasting time looking at house you may not even get approved for?!

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”