Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Alright I know we snark on her and im not a fan, but I saw the kids eating cake at crews grave and honestly my heart broke for those little ones.

Im sure they're old enough to understand that they are celebrating their little dead brothers birthday without him.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

malachite26
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by malachite26 »

I am the type of person inclined to give people slack but Brittani is unreal. I would have gone media silent for Crew's birthday and had my family grieve privately. Filming the cake at the gravesite was just wrong. I think at this point, her world revolves so much around her brand that she lacks the ability to live life off-camera. There is no excuse for that bathroom picture crying. That was clearly staged. As far as Cash's binky--meh, they are little for so long, whatever gives them comfort is fine. My son had his until he was almost 4 but by the time he was 2 the rule was that the binky was only for bedtime. I'm sure Cash won't go to college with a binky but I think that Brittani has just checked out at this point.
rb0317
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by rb0317 »

If she doesn't take that pacifier away hes going to have screwed up teeth. 4 years old is when it can start to have a major impact but starting at 2 is when a pacifier starts to *slightly* screw up a kids teeth.

These poor kids might be doomed just from having her as a mother.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

rb0317
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by rb0317 »

If she doesn't take that pacifier away hes going to have screwed up teeth. 4 years old is when it can start to have a major impact but starting at 2 is when a pacifier starts to *slightly* screw up a kids teeth.

These poor kids might be doomed in general just from having her as a mother.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

wonderwall99 wrote:Alright I know we snark on her and im not a fan, but I saw the kids eating cake at crews grave and honestly my heart broke for those little ones.

Im sure they're old enough to understand that they are celebrating their little dead brothers birthday without him.

I don't think she should have shared that. Those poor kids. They didn't ask for any of this.
Not _everything_ has to be posted.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

serendipity94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by serendipity94 »

I looked the post she originally posted and did not see a face. The second one clearly has a face. Someone probably photoshopped it in tbh. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

skippy1931 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:17 pm I know everyone grieves differently but I'm utterly disgusted that she chose to video and share the birthday cake and singing at the grave sight. Its disgusting just another way to get views and make a buck. I lost a daughter it will be 30 years in October while there isn't a day that doesn't go by that I don't think of her this display just disgusted me. With everything going on in this world I've been a mess which I'm usually not this bad until it gets closer but I definitely feel like its what is also going on in the world that has me this messed up this early. So while I can sympathize with her and think yep everyone grieves differently and you do different things to remember that person on that day but to share that no. Tape it save it cherish it but broadcast it all over social media I'm beyond disgusted. I'm pretty damn angry as well she doesn't deserve the life she has or the blessings because she got them profiting off her dead child
Well said. That's bc you're normal. She's not. This is all for the money and subscribers. Not sure how long you've been following Ms. Brittani but Crew's marker was in the ground originally. Now look at the Cadillac of grave stones, all from GFM I'm sure.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

serendipity94 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:51 am I looked the post she originally posted and did not see a face. The second one clearly has a face. Someone probably photoshopped it in tbh. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Do you have the original one?
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Deesker wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:53 am
skippy1931 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:17 pm I know everyone grieves differently but I'm utterly disgusted that she chose to video and share the birthday cake and singing at the grave sight. Its disgusting just another way to get views and make a buck. I lost a daughter it will be 30 years in October while there isn't a day that doesn't go by that I don't think of her this display just disgusted me. With everything going on in this world I've been a mess which I'm usually not this bad until it gets closer but I definitely feel like its what is also going on in the world that has me this messed up this early. So while I can sympathize with her and think yep everyone grieves differently and you do different things to remember that person on that day but to share that no. Tape it save it cherish it but broadcast it all over social media I'm beyond disgusted. I'm pretty damn angry as well she doesn't deserve the life she has or the blessings because she got them profiting off her dead child
Well said. That's bc you're normal. She's not. This is all for the money and subscribers. Not sure how long you've been following Ms. Brittani but Crew's marker was in the ground originally. Now look at the Cadillac of grave stones, all from GFM I'm sure.
If I remember correctly, the one in the ground she shared a while ago was only the temporary. I can remember thinking when she shared it, for a temporary, it was even nice, as I thought the grave just gets a stake with name or nothing, until the headstone is placed. Having gone through selection of grave, headstone, etc. Thinking about it, they probably paid very little to have a small plate placed temporarily, and she definitely said it was temporary.
serendipity94
Amateur
Amateur

RiverRose wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:00 am
serendipity94 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:51 am I looked the post she originally posted and did not see a face. The second one clearly has a face. Someone probably photoshopped it in tbh. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

I’m not saying she shouldn’t grieve but I can’t believe she’s doesn’t take responsibility for her being the reason he isn’t here, I’m surprised she wasn’t charged if I was her husband I’d never look at her. Such a tragedy he isn’t here but still shocked she acted like it was an accident if she let him fall asleep and roll between the headboard and mattress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mamale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamale »

serendipity94 wrote:
RiverRose wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:00 am
serendipity94 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:51 am I looked the post she originally posted and did not see a face. The second one clearly has a face. Someone probably photoshopped it in tbh. ImageImageImage

It’s actually from the picture she posted on her feed. Not on her stories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
wonderwall99 wrote:Alright I know we snark on her and im not a fan, but I saw the kids eating cake at crews grave and honestly my heart broke for those little ones.

I don't think she should have shared that. Those poor kids. They didn't ask for any of this.
Not _everything_ has to be posted.

Oh absolutely, I agree with you. That could've been a private moment with the family to grieve, to cry, to laugh and to share a cake with their little crew.

Im just saying, since there's video of these moments just out for us to see, I observed the kid's faces and I just took in the fact that they were there eating cake beside their brothers gravestone.

They're at an age that they will remember this, maybe not cash but the older kids. Its hard that they will always have a memory of eating cake in a cemetery. I would say this whole year for them has been traumatic but especially this. I dont know, its just kind of dark and somber for me

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Is nothing private and sacred anymore? I can't with this dingbat and her beady eyes. It took for a precious child to die so she can get her 'fame and fortune'... Before she was hardly known and such an Aaryn Williams wannabe, it was painful to watch. Now she is shopping everyday and has her head
buried in her phone living on the 'Gram'... Pregnant already with another boy dumbass... It's like her only goal in this life is to breed... honestly I am so disgusted with her. Take care of the kids you have and help them grieve you stupid bitch.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Also - I think there is something very wrong with taking those older children to eat cake in a cemetery - they seemed devastated...
serendipity94
Amateur
Amateur

glowing564 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:06 pm She should have unplugged today and spent the day grieving with her family. Instead she’s had her head in her phone all day. Capturing every bit of her work that has lead to this payday. Sorry if that’s harsh but that’s exactly what this is now.
Wellll according to her most recent stories, she “wasn’t on yesterday” but she was literally reposting ALL DAY yesterday.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Cinderella777 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:50 pm Also - I think there is something very wrong with taking those older children to eat cake in a cemetery - they seemed devastated...
Her children are her accessories. That's it. She's clearly a mentally unstable woman. Crew has made her very wealthy and what a tragedy to use his death as a mean's to monetize her IG and YT. She disgusts me and I really hope karma bites her on her ass.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Cinderella777 wrote:Also - I think there is something very wrong with taking those older children to eat cake in a cemetery - they seemed devastated...
Yesss this is what I'm saying!! I don't think there's anything wrong with them visiting crew and if the boys want to give him a gift but to eat cake at his grave seems a little too much.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Deesker wrote:
Cinderella777 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:50 pm Also - I think there is something very wrong with taking those older children to eat cake in a cemetery - they seemed devastated...
Her children are her accessories. That's it. She's clearly a mentally unstable woman. Crew has made her very wealthy and what a tragedy to use his death as a mean's to monetize her IG and YT. She disgusts me and I really hope karma bites her on her ass.
I only hope that when karma does bite her in the ass, it manages to miss the kids. They've been through enough and didn't ask for any of this.

In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

We really missed you on IG yesterday Britt seeing as you weren’t on at all
Love the only break you’ve had from social media since the second your baby died is the couple days you took to come to terms with the little penis in your belly. Take a break. A long one. For your children, for your marriage, for your sanity, for our sanity. Take a gap year

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”