BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

I have been bored out of my mind for days so have had a lot of time to think about it and chat with you guys here. I’m really thinking this is all some kind of hoax. Just the way Frank’s mom tagged everyone including Britney in a picture and laughed about how the photo wasn’t photoshopped ... then how they always seem to reunite right after Sloan puts out a video ... combined with their low views and narcissism... they faked this all. Maybe they got into an argument that even lasted a few days but they totally dragged it out when they realized Britney’s morning routine didn’t see an increase in viewers. They are disgusting people.
Lily_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_ »

Damn, what a shit show. But that “Father of 2” is so beneath the belt. Like I cannot forget that shit if I were Brit. Like it was heavy on his pea sized mind to go ahead and type that in his bio. How low. And if she forgives him for that, she’s a bigger piece of shit than he is.
mcole4614
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mcole4614 »

Lalalilylove wrote:
ReniL wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:52 pm
mcole4614 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:54 pm Can we move past "orange man bad" political tantrums already. This shit is everywhere it doesn't need to be here.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk
Orange buffoon is bad. Sorry that you think truth is political tantrum.
Exactly. It’s funny because the people who always complain about the people talking about trump’s shitty ways are the ones who also call people snowflakes and say we are throwing tantrums. If you don’t like to read about it, scroll along. The conversation is completely relevant when it has to do with Frank and Britney possibly divorcing over this (because he and Alyssa are probably disagreeing on something HUGE in her life - you know, her human rights).
Not relevant at all imo, but if you need to use this thread to massage your hate boners , by all means go off Image but I'm pretty sure it was said that political comments were not to continue here sooooo...

Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

mcole4614 wrote:
Lalalilylove wrote:
ReniL wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:52 pm Orange buffoon is bad. Sorry that you think truth is political tantrum.
Exactly. It’s funny because the people who always complain about the people talking about trump’s shitty ways are the ones who also call people snowflakes and say we are throwing tantrums. If you don’t like to read about it, scroll along. The conversation is completely relevant when it has to do with Frank and Britney possibly divorcing over this (because he and Alyssa are probably disagreeing on something HUGE in her life - you know, her human rights).
Not relevant at all imo, but if you need to use this thread to massage your hate boners , by all means go off Image but I'm pretty sure it was said that political comments were not to continue here sooooo...

Not to mention there are people here who aren't American. I am Australian and couldn't give 2 shits about Trump.

Sent from my CPH2021 using Tapatalk

S Gossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by S Gossiper »

Long time lurker and a long time since I've signed on to this account.

Came here to say one thing, If she takes him back after the 'father of 2' comment, she is a fool.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Jessi31 wrote:
mcole4614 wrote:
Lalalilylove wrote: Exactly. It’s funny because the people who always complain about the people talking about trump’s shitty ways are the ones who also call people snowflakes and say we are throwing tantrums. If you don’t like to read about it, scroll along. The conversation is completely relevant when it has to do with Frank and Britney possibly divorcing over this (because he and Alyssa are probably disagreeing on something HUGE in her life - you know, her human rights).

Not to mention there are people here who aren't American. I am Australian and couldn't give 2 shits about Trump.

Sent from my CPH2021 using Tapatalk
It has to do with Alyssa, who has to do with Britney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amandaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandaaa »

Maybe she said something to him concerning her dissatisfaction in the treatment of her kids that set him off to put ‘father of 2’ in his bio. Maybe he really is good to her kids, he’s given his all, and Britney is still unhappy. Idk. Just a thought.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

At the end of the day, they are two mentally unstable, psychologically stunted at 17 people who are dysfunctional in their own right in a dysfunctional marriage.

She can have her money. I’m happy to be broke in a good marriage where I don’t have to post on social media fake pictures about my life for strangers.

But go off Brit.

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

LilSeb1010 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:57 pm I think Britney and Frank are *both* terrible people and they honestly deserve each other. I don’t think either of them are victims.

Britney is a narcissist and a compulsive liar. She’s really selfish but is constantly painting herself as a martyr and pretending she can do no wrong. She’s cold and seems to push people away or flat out cut them out at the vaguest perceived slight. She cries about her own privacy but has no problem exploiting her kids and their private matters for money. She keeps popping out kids she doesn’t want for attention and to please a man. She doesn’t properly care for her son’s medical issues. I could go on.

Frank is a manchild with a huge ego who pouts when he doesn’t get his way. Look at how he was acting when Britney told him she wanted to wait a few months before trying for a baby again(right before she got pregnant with Fletcher). He said himself that he begged her for **months** to buy him the Shelby and was showing her cars every single day until she caved. That’s not even getting into how comfortable he was playing daddy to the “extra” kids at the beginning of their relationship, and with Harlow actually calling him daddy. He was also way too eager to be on camera from the start.

So, like I said. They deserve each other. If they’re staying together at least that keeps them from bringing even more people into this shit show.
YES, THIS!!! Such an unhealthy, toxic relationship. I can only imagine all the built up resentment they have for eachother. Their whole relationship is fake as hell. Yet she's so "real" ... yeah ok....her life is a big scheme. What a way to live.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

kabuki wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:26 pm Honestly I think (as many of you have noticed) things had been rocky for a while and having baby Robert was their attempt to fix things. She didn’t learn the first time apparently that babies don’t fix shit relationships.... quite the opposite

That being said Britney comes across as a legit sociopath/narcissist. I didn’t think this way until she got pregnant with her first bandaid baby though then her true colours really started to show. I really don’t know if anyone could stick around with her long term. Ean was likely the best she could have got, honestly he seemed good for her. Remember when he surprised her with birthday cookies in the morning, she was so ungrateful....
What video was this??? I liked ean. She seemed like she had somewhat of a normal life and actually cared about her kids. She use to be my fav youtuber which sounds crazy. She wasn't so damn phony.... I remember a makeup tutorial she did that drew me in, she was so down to earth. Dropping stuff being silly, it was alot dif than all the other tutorials I saw, I thought she was so cute n different....now she's just a blob of nothing n only cares about her "perfect image" and cookie cutter life....
Amandaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandaaa »

smom12 wrote:At the end of the day, they are two mentally unstable, psychologically stunted at 17 people who are dysfunctional in their own right in a dysfunctional marriage.

She can have her money. I’m happy to be broke in a good marriage where I don’t have to post on social media fake pictures about my life for strangers.

But go off Brit.

I can’t like this post enough. I’m thankful for people like her to remind me that money absolutely won’t solve my problems. And Britney if you’re reading this, this is a hole you dug yourself girl. And your mans followed in suit. I would expect more of you since you’re so seasoned on social media. You put your own business out there for people to speculate, judge, and use against you. Not only that but you showed more of your true colors....playing games with your mans for everyone to see. You can’t class trash.

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

sorry for multiple posts, I just got up and am catching up. I honestly dont think britney is going to mention the "father of 2" or even acknowledge it. I just cant see that bothering her at all.....she'll come up with some excuse. Whats Frank's excuse for going out of the way and doing that anyway? Like someone said it was actively on his mind to go out of his way and change his bio to "father of 2" what the fuck???? Doubt he'll mention that either....thats the thing I really wanna know about. What was that all about? Then he has thr audacity to post a instastory of Eans kids carving pumpkins. Screw you dude why u not recording your 2 little gremlins instead? These mfs are too freaking much. Im almost 30, I have a 6 year old daughter, and my boyfriend and I have an 11 month old daughter, and he also has a 8 year old son. I cant imagine either of us acting like this with 3 children involved......whatever issues we have we endure together...not dig each other on social media and try to unclaim each other's kids from previous relationships.....im just mind blown still lol. Okay I'm done!
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

I finally finished watching the morning routine with 5 kids. How realistic of her being upstairs with just one kid. Like where are your newborn, 1-year-old and 4-year-old? Did you just leave them alone downstairs? Sadly some people will watch her vlogs and imagine that's how life might be when you have five kids.

Anyway. That vlog made me think would it be possible that Frank went back to work? He was no where to be seen. Of course they would like to paint a picture that Britney is a super mom who handles her billion kids easily alone. But idk. If they are struggling financially and disagreed on whether Frank should work or not?
CCJones685
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CCJones685 »

Commonlove wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:16 am I finally finished watching the morning routine with 5 kids. How realistic of her being upstairs with just one kid. Like where are your newborn, 1-year-old and 4-year-old? Did you just leave them alone downstairs? Sadly some people will watch her vlogs and imagine that's how life might be when you have five kids.

Anyway. That vlog made me think would it be possible that Frank went back to work? He was no where to be seen. Of course they would like to paint a picture that Britney is a super mom who handles her billion kids easily alone. But idk. If they are struggling financially and disagreed on whether Frank should work or not?
She talked about how Alyssa is there and has been helping a lot, so she was probably with Scarlett and Nolan and She was probably wearing Fletcher.
kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

sryjbc0918 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:47 am
kabuki wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:26 pm Honestly I think (as many of you have noticed) things had been rocky for a while and having baby Robert was their attempt to fix things. She didn’t learn the first time apparently that babies don’t fix shit relationships.... quite the opposite

That being said Britney comes across as a legit sociopath/narcissist. I didn’t think this way until she got pregnant with her first bandaid baby though then her true colours really started to show. I really don’t know if anyone could stick around with her long term. Ean was likely the best she could have got, honestly he seemed good for her. Remember when he surprised her with birthday cookies in the morning, she was so ungrateful....
What video was this??? I liked ean. She seemed like she had somewhat of a normal life and actually cared about her kids. She use to be my fav youtuber which sounds crazy. She wasn't so damn phony.... I remember a makeup tutorial she did that drew me in, she was so down to earth. Dropping stuff being silly, it was alot dif than all the other tutorials I saw, I thought she was so cute n different....now she's just a blob of nothing n only cares about her "perfect image" and cookie cutter life....

It makes me sad watching this video tbh. Poor Ean. Poor kids
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

For goodness sake that video made my heart ache. She didn't even acknowledge eans gesture. She was just standing there...oh i need my coffee...oh we were just talking about these.....no appreciation or affection or anything...not a thank you babe or a kiss or hug... And the gesture was so sweet. It wasn't her ideal huge picture perfect spend a thousand dollar for a surprise type thing she likes. And the kids looked so happy. I miss ean. EAN START YOUR OWN CHANNEL, WE MISS YOU!LOL can you imagine if he started his own family channel with his gf n the kids?! 😂
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Also, you can tell how uncomfortable ean was vlogging...but he STILL did it FOR BRITNEY. JESUS she is so unappreciative and selfish
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

That video always made me feel bad for Ean. He tried so hard for her and their family IMO. He worked constantly, often more than one job so she could be a stay at home mom, has always been a great dad, clearly was uncomfortable being on the internet and having an audience but still vlogged for her. She really didn’t seem grateful at all about it, and what does Frank do? He’ll grab some flowers and make an IG post, while she’s throwing thousands to keep him around with his dream car, upgrades to the car, he already is bugging her about a new house.

She always frustrated me back then with Ean because whenever he was playful and flirty she shut it down and called him gross or a pervert. She just is so boring and sucks the life out of things. I don’t think she’s ever even had a hobby. Ean had video games and I remember he liked biking, Frank has golf. Vanessa is a great painter and from what I’ve seen is selling out all the time on her Etsy shop she runs. It’s like Britney’s entire being revolves around being a young mom on YT. Every time I see a video or story about a teenager that grew up with a “blogger” mom and how they hated having no privacy growing up, it makes me wonder what on Earth B will do once the kids are grown and want no part in it. They could ask her to remove all the videos, all their pics up on IG. It’s sad her entire career is based off exploiting her kids. They’re not kids forever. She has no backup plan.
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

It is so sad to see how much Aria has changed. Aria has always been my favorite. I started watching when she was a baby. She used to be so happy and full of life. I feel so bad for her now.

Enviado desde mi Pixel 3a XL mediante Tapatalk

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Haven't watched a video of her and Ean in forever. Watched the one that someone posted. As much as I like Ean, I don't think they seem to mesh after seeing Britch with Frank. Britney and Frank seem better suited for each other. Not saying Franks a better guy by any means!! Just in comparison to her with Ean.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”