Tannerites/YAWI

skrt09

Re: Tannerites

Unread post by skrt09 »

The Tannerites channel is sinking, and fast! Not even clickbait will save them.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Boyfriends = a romantic parter
boy friends = friends who are boys.
BIG DIFFERENCE!

My husbands talks about my hanging out with a girl friend but not a girlfriend.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

The parents are fully back into stupid preacher mode: Half of every video is just their faces brabbling straight into the camera, thinking their values are the centre of the universe.
Same with the Daniell phone nonsense. Probably not long until they are back to embarrassing future grown up Geego Meego Feego with his potty troubles he had back in 2018.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

lip wrote:The parents are fully back into stupid preacher mode: Half of every video is just their faces brabbling straight into the camera, thinking their values are the centre of the universe.
Same with the Daniell phone nonsense. Probably not long until they are back to embarrassing future grown up Geego Meego Feego with his potty troubles he had back in 2018.
Yes, I must say I used my 'L' button quite a bit!

For those who don't know, J goes back 10 secs, L goes forward 10 secs and K pauses.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

^ Or use the left and right arrow keys, and the video jumps five seconds.

What's with the older daughters room, it seems it's still unfinished/unpainted two weeks after they started?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did you all see the stupidity over the owl backpack? Geego meego feego peego wanted this incredibly sparkly backpack with a sequined owl on it. But these cowards instead of saying no, they just sneaked around and put it back when he wasn't paying attention. And Mom says "Oh, he'll forget about it by the time we get home". So the kids are discussing which backpacks everyone got, and Geego etc says "I got a owl!" s too. So he had to go back and get it. Bahahaha. Asshole. That's what you get for rigidly enforcining those gender roles!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

lmmomSD wrote:Did you all see the stupidity over the owl backpack? Geego meego feego peego wanted this incredibly sparkly backpack with a sequined owl on it. But these cowards instead of saying no, they just sneaked around and put it back when he wasn't paying attention. And Mom says "Oh, he'll forget about it by the time we get home". So the kids are discussing which backpacks everyone got, and Geego etc says "I got a owl!" s too. So he had to go back and get it. Bahahaha. Asshole. That's what you get for rigidly enforcining those gender roles!

I didn't see gender play in to it at all! It was cos Canyon doesn't need a backpack as he's not off to school yet. They were hoping he'd forget about getting a backpack but clearly he didn't. They wouldn't be the first parent to do that - I know I've not purchased stuff my kids have put in the trolley without saying anything to the kids. I say no often but sometimes they add stuff I've not decided on or didn't even realise they'd put in there.
I'd have not gone back and got it though cos he doesn't need one....though honestly i'd have probably bought it for him given they had bought so much other stuff anyway. Kids LOVE bags.
Mieke
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mieke »

I really didn't get the YAWI channel and quitting Tannerites, because that's how I saw it. That they were switching to another channel. I didn't get it and maybe I skipped to much of that video too but that's how I saw it.
Now I realise a lot of their content is copied on both channels but I thought they would do that for the first month or so, so that their subscribers would get it and go over to their other channel. But now I see the tannerites channel is still up for games and challenges? They have 600k subscribers on that channel, but only get around 10k views. That's so little! What the hell, I just don't get it. Why would they give up their 'big' channel to let it tank like that?!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bekkaz wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Did you all see the stupidity over the owl backpack? Geego meego feego peego wanted this incredibly sparkly backpack with a sequined owl on it. But these cowards instead of saying no, they just sneaked around and put it back when he wasn't paying attention. And Mom says "Oh, he'll forget about it by the time we get home". So the kids are discussing which backpacks everyone got, and Geego etc says "I got a owl!" s too. So he had to go back and get it. Bahahaha. Asshole. That's what you get for rigidly enforcining those gender roles!

I didn't see gender play in to it at all! It was cos Canyon doesn't need a backpack as he's not off to school yet. They were hoping he'd forget about getting a backpack but clearly he didn't. They wouldn't be the first parent to do that - I know I've not purchased stuff my kids have put in the trolley without saying anything to the kids. I say no often but sometimes they add stuff I've not decided on or didn't even realise they'd put in there.
I'd have not gone back and got it though cos he doesn't need one....though honestly i'd have probably bought it for him given they had bought so much other stuff anyway. Kids LOVE bags.
I misunderstood then. Thanks for the clarification.
I guess I was lucky. My kids understood when I put stuff back or said no. I had pretty easy-going kids, as long as I didn't ask my son with Asperger's to make a decision!

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Watching the what’s in my backpack video and hearing Ally say how her and her friends carry around stuffed animals to class makes me wonder if she’s delayed a little? She seems so much younger than she actually is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Daniell seems older than Allie to me, part of me thinks that the reason Daniell gets into "trouble" so much is because she is compared to Allie and either Allie is a bit delayed (not saying she is) or Allie puts on a perfect little girl act so she can do more.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

I don't think Allie is delayed at all - she just had a childish personality. Nothing actually wrong with it given she is happy and has friends. It just seems odd as it's not your typical 16yr old. I always have a laugh at the kids who come on and are all like "I'm 13 and I wear crop tops and go to parties, why are you wearing MLP at 16?!" etc. At least we know which child is less likely to end up in some kind of trouble! Yup, totally stereo-typing and generalising here.

I think Daniell is your more typical child at 13 but a bit more reigned in due to her controlling parents and/or religion.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

They posted the "Mom can't say no for 24 hrs | Gego in charge" video. I have news for them. 'Gego' runs that house every day of the year.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Okay so these people potty trained Canyon about 75% of the way and then gave up on the kid. They allowed him to go potty in his diapers for months without even trying to encourage the potty. And now that the other kids are back in school, Canyon is being punished for not going potty in the potty right away? Talk about confusing a kid.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

lip wrote:Probably not long until they are back to embarrassing future grown up Geego Meego Feego with his potty troubles he had back in 2018.
Called it. They are at it again, even in the title and the thumbnail. Poor Canyon.
Stop the baby voices, call him by his real name and stop handing out rewards for doing what he should do anyway.
MysteriousMaiden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MysteriousMaiden »

Allie is very immature... it’s not necessarily a bad thing... however since she lacks maturity, I wouldn’t want her having adult privileges-like driving or staying home alone. I’d rather my child be into legos and Disney instead of boys at 16 (that way I know she’s not bringing home any babies). I don’t think anyone would care so much if it wasn’t recorded... she has no privacy. Obviously she doesn’t hide it(going off of outfits she has worn to school). I don’t think Allie is ready to grow up- which again is totally fine... but I wouldn’t necessarily trust someone who isn’t ready-behind a wheel.
I think Daniell is more mature simple because she wants to be treated like an adult. She sees Allie and Branson getting privileges, she wants them too... she grew up looking up to Branson and Allie before the little girls came... and when she finally did become an older sister, maybe she enjoyed feeling important and in charge. Just like when the little girls came, maybe Allie wanted the innocence that they have vs expecting to be the one in charge all the time.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

I felt so bad for Canyon in today’s vlog. Sarah took him to the store and let him pick out a toy then told him he couldn’t have it until he poops on the potty. His poor face when he found out. Why let him see the prize before hand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jennjenn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jennjenn »

HeyKatie wrote:I felt so bad for Canyon in today’s vlog. Sarah took him to the store and let him pick out a toy then told him he couldn’t have it until he poops on the potty. His poor face when he found out. Why let him see the prize before hand?
"Pick out your most favorite, best toy in the store! I'll explain when we get home." What. Someone who has raised SIX other kids through this stage should know how this is going to play out. You don't even need to be a parent to see that this was just cruel.

Edited to add: And not just poop on the potty. Fill the whoooooooole sheet with stickers. Even if he was 100% perfect from now on, he's not getting that toy for weeks and weeks.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Thing is he's been rewarded for every poo he's done on the potty yet he reverts back to it. I don't necessarily believe in punishing for toileting accidents.
I have no problem with him having the toy kept on top of the fridge until he has done a certain number of poos but that is a big sticker chart and the whole concept should have been explained BEFORE he got to pick something out.
And personally I think it's a) disgusting to sit him on the potty at the table while he eats and b) unfair to expect him to sit there for ages. His butt will get sore and the pressure of having to 'perform' will have the opposite affect. He needs to be taught to sit on the potty when he first feels the signs of needing to go, not just sit there for ages in the hope that he'll need to poo while he's there.
glorializ
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by glorializ »

MysteriousMaiden wrote:Allie is very immature... it’s not necessarily a bad thing... however since she lacks maturity, I wouldn’t want her having adult privileges-like driving or staying home alone. I’d rather my child be into legos and Disney instead of boys at 16 (that way I know she’s not bringing home any babies). I don’t think anyone would care so much if it wasn’t recorded... she has no privacy. Obviously she doesn’t hide it(going off of outfits she has worn to school). I don’t think Allie is ready to grow up- which again is totally fine... but I wouldn’t necessarily trust someone who isn’t ready-behind a wheel.
I think Daniell is more mature simple because she wants to be treated like an adult. She sees Allie and Branson getting privileges, she wants them too... she grew up looking up to Branson and Allie before the little girls came... and when she finally did become an older sister, maybe she enjoyed feeling important and in charge. Just like when the little girls came, maybe Allie wanted the innocence that they have vs expecting to be the one in charge all the time.
Daniell was only 3 when Savannah was born, so she may not even remember being the baby of the family.

Return to “Q-Z”