Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika Part 3

Unread post by Floofy »

lmmomSD wrote:
Floofy wrote:they havnet posted a vlog since the 23rd.......10 days
I think people (including me) thought you meant that Ezra had been born 10 days ago.
I can see how10 days since the last vlog seems excessive. Ezra was born 5 days ago, so it had been a good 5 days at that point.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
yes...thanks...poor skills and typing on my part....I have a broken pinky too...who knew a silly pinky could get me so off kilter...lol...sorry
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

Floofy wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote:
Floofy wrote:they havnet posted a vlog since the 23rd.......10 days

"With Noah it was the next day....back then they never skipped a day......with PJ two days......its been well over a week....I feel like I dont matter, as a viewer, to them any more....."

This is what you said, which implies it's taken them over a week to post the birth vlog since you were talking about birth vlog posting dates.
Don't cop an attitude when you had poor communication.
I dont think I'm the one with an attitude over my poor skills
Except you are and you were rude to another poster because you poorly communicated what you meant. Your original post implies it has been over a week and they haven't put up the birth vlog. If multiple people read your original post that way, maybe you incorrectly communicated your feelings. Just a thought for you.

Moving on, Sam tweeted that he's picking up his mom at the airport today. She's always so sweet and helpful. I have a feeling he's not going to get the birth vlog up tomorrow, though.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

littlebaby wrote:Sam may also be waiting for something specific to put in the vlog, like family members meeting/holding him for the first time (just an example). I was outrageously excited for the birth vlog but I’m not upset at all that it’s not up yet. They have been active on Instagram and Twitter so it’s not like they’ve ghosted us. Jenn’s mom just left and Sam’s mom just got there today.
Could be too that he's waiting for his mom to see Ezra before putting up the birth vlog.

But yeah, he should have posted something before Ezra was born.

SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

I just feel impatient because their past birth blogs are among some of the best and I want to “meet” the little guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

lmmomSD wrote:
littlebaby wrote:Sam may also be waiting for something specific to put in the vlog, like family members meeting/holding him for the first time (just an example). I was outrageously excited for the birth vlog but I’m not upset at all that it’s not up yet. They have been active on Instagram and Twitter so it’s not like they’ve ghosted us. Jenn’s mom just left and Sam’s mom just got there today.
Could be too that he's waiting for his mom to see Ezra before putting up the birth vlog.

But yeah, he should have posted something before Ezra was born.

I don’t think they expected Ezra to be as early as he was and they might have also had a cesarean scheduled in case he didn’t flip. So his mom probably had booked her flight some time ago and if he was in fact waiting for her to come first, he probably didn’t think he’d need to say so before Ezra was born because he probably expected his mom to arrive before Ezra was born

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

STILL NO VIDEO...not even an update vlog? It's been almost TWO weeks!!

Sam is lazy or he's given up on YT. I'm sure YT sucks as a job at times...but THEY picked this career!!!
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Sam tweeted that the birth vlog is going up tomorrow
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Sam tweeted that the birth vlog is going up tomorrow
I think that they waited this long sort of ruins my interest in a birth video. I want to see vlogs again. The baby has been here awhile and the name has been announced...so what's the point??

Also, didn't Sam already say a video would be up Saturday? Yeah, they really have no schedule anymore and that really hurts them. They obviously have a lot of help, so what is Sam's excuse for not posting for two weeks?????
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I’m guessing they waited until the grandmas had a chance to meet the baby.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:I’m guessing they waited until the grandmas had a chance to meet the baby.
He didn't with the other two kids.

I wonder if something is wrong with the new baby???
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Sam tweeted that the birth vlog is going up tomorrow
I think that they waited this long sort of ruins my interest in a birth video. I want to see vlogs again. The baby has been here awhile and the name has been announced...so what's the point??

Also, didn't Sam already say a video would be up Saturday? Yeah, they really have no schedule anymore and that really hurts them. They obviously have a lot of help, so what is Sam's excuse for not posting for two weeks?????
I’m still plenty interested in the birth vlog, despite the wait. They’ve been generous with social media posts in the mean time, it’s not like they are being all secretive until the vlog just to create hype. To be honest you sound like a bit like one of those deranged minions who feels super entitled to seeing their life on your schedule. I don’t think they will miss your view though if you’re not interested anymore. Sorry, just don’t get the hate on this one. They just had a baby, via c-section, and haven’t been set to a schedule for sometime now. Having a delayed birth vlog really shouldn’t be all that surprising. I’m sure if this video and being on a set schedule was vital to their income, they’d get it out sooner, but they don’t seem to be completely reliant on just vlogs anymore. So again, I don’t find this decision surprising.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Jenn was in Sam's instastory out for a walk, and she looks great. A little tired, but that's to be expected!

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

ewokfan11 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:I’m guessing they waited until the grandmas had a chance to meet the baby.
He didn't with the other two kids.

I wonder if something is wrong with the new baby???
She also didn’t have a csection before and back then they were more consistent with posting

xclairecameronx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xclairecameronx »

Geez, y'all are not patient. Cut them some slack... 3 kids 3 and under, Jenn just had an unplanned c-section, and not to mention the weather in Arizona has been in the 100s every day. Yes, their job title is "YouTubers," but frankly, you're not entitled to anything from them. Some of you need to get off your high horse and stop thinking that they owe you something. Unless you're related to them or are a close friend of theirs, they owe you nothing. I praise them for putting their family first and not just getting something out there for views (like so many other YouTube families do). It shows that they're genuine and not just doing it for the money.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Honestly, 99% of other YouTubers are so problematic in so many ways. The only annoying thing with Samika is their upload schedule! Be thankful! Lol, but i totally agree with the post above me
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

xclairecameronx wrote:Geez, y'all are not patient. Cut them some slack... 3 kids 3 and under, Jenn just had an unplanned c-section, and not to mention the weather in Arizona has been in the 100s every day. Yes, their job title is "YouTubers," but frankly, you're not entitled to anything from them. Some of you need to get off your high horse and stop thinking that they owe you something. Unless you're related to them or are a close friend of theirs, they owe you nothing. I praise them for putting their family first and not just getting something out there for views (like so many other YouTube families do). It shows that they're genuine and not just doing it for the money.
Yes! Despite the fact that they film the kids, I don't feel like they're exploiting them so that they can have a comfortable life and not work, and they didn't hide Ezra's face until the birth vlog like almost all other YouTubers do, and they are just such a breath of fresh air in the vlogging world. When they get constructive criticism, they actually respond to it and don't get angry or block people. I'm definitely willing to cut them some slack.
I hope Jenn is doing ok, and that the PPD is staying away.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

lmmomSD wrote:
xclairecameronx wrote:Geez, y'all are not patient. Cut them some slack... 3 kids 3 and under, Jenn just had an unplanned c-section, and not to mention the weather in Arizona has been in the 100s every day. Yes, their job title is "YouTubers," but frankly, you're not entitled to anything from them. Some of you need to get off your high horse and stop thinking that they owe you something. Unless you're related to them or are a close friend of theirs, they owe you nothing. I praise them for putting their family first and not just getting something out there for views (like so many other YouTube families do). It shows that they're genuine and not just doing it for the money.
Yes! Despite the fact that they film the kids, I don't feel like they're exploiting them so that they can have a comfortable life and not work, and they didn't hide Ezra's face until the birth vlog like almost all other YouTubers do, and they are just such a breath of fresh air in the vlogging world. When they get constructive criticism, they actually respond to it and don't get angry or block people. I'm definitely willing to cut them some slack.
I hope Jenn is doing ok, and that the PPD is staying away.

I agree, I absolutely hate when youtubers wait to show the face until the birth vlog, I'm glad they decided to show him. And I always think back to when people were concerned about Noah's speech and they responded positively about the whole thing, I think they even thanked their viewers for the concern.
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

birth vlog is up! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! :D
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Jenn is beautiful. Look at her in that thumbnail...you'd never guess that she just went through surgery.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm not really impatient to see their vlogs—even the birth vlog was just okay. (Ned and Ariel's birth story yesterday was a lot more interesting, IMO). I just think it's bad for their brand to not post more regularly/consistently. I have no interest in following them on SM, so if they are gone from YT for two weeks, then I really forget they exist (except on this board). They BEG for views, subs, follows, etc., so it's expected that they make content.

It also feels like Sam has lost interest in YT. Maybe he has???

Return to “Q-Z”