BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Happy Halloween everyone!!! What do you think Brit and the ex are dressing up as this year?

I wish I could invite you all over; I'm making an OBSCENE amount of Ecto Punch (orange juice, a little lemonade, a lot of mandarin-flavored vodka, with a splash of blue Curaçao) and tequila sunrises for all the parents who might find their way to my house tonight. (I'm also setting up a "sanitization station" that includes touchless sanitizer foam as well as spray sanitizers.)

Be safe if you're heading out!!
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:05 pm Happy Halloween everyone!!! What do you think Brit and the ex are dressing up as this year?

I wish I could invite you all over; I'm making an OBSCENE amount of Ecto Punch (orange juice, a little lemonade, a lot of mandarin-flavored vodka, with a splash of blue Curaçao) and tequila sunrises for all the parents who might find their way to my house tonight. (I'm also setting up a "sanitization station" that includes touchless sanitizer foam as well as spray sanitizers.)

Those drinks sound delish! Happy Halloween! Stay safe and have a blast!
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

It’s crazy to me that people actually watch her and are like, fans of her. Like, what? I’ve only ever watched her to see the shitshow. She’s dug herself into a deep ass hole. She can ask for privacy all she wants but unfortunately she’s made the choice to forgo an education and any kind of self-development. She has nothing to fall back on and will be forced to exploit her children forever. It’s just so unbelievably pathetic. And to make things worse, she’s the most boring person on earth. So her channel is destined to go downhill. The only thing that will keep her channel afloat and keep the checks rolling in is if she has drama. So basically she has to sell her soul and humiliate herself online so that she can continue to fund the shitstorm of a life that she’s created. She must feel so stuck. This is what can happen when people value money above all else.
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

CCJones685 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:38 am
Commonlove wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:16 am I finally finished watching the morning routine with 5 kids. How realistic of her being upstairs with just one kid. Like where are your newborn, 1-year-old and 4-year-old? Did you just leave them alone downstairs? Sadly some people will watch her vlogs and imagine that's how life might be when you have five kids.

Anyway. That vlog made me think would it be possible that Frank went back to work? He was no where to be seen. Of course they would like to paint a picture that Britney is a super mom who handles her billion kids easily alone. But idk. If they are struggling financially and disagreed on whether Frank should work or not?
She talked about how Alyssa is there and has been helping a lot, so she was probably with Scarlett and Nolan and She was probably wearing Fletcher.
Yeah I know. I just meant how unrealistic that was and nowhere near a real morning routine with five kids and one parent.
Tekaspn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tekaspn »

Her life is about beeing a young mom... What will she do when her children grows up. She cant keep having babies forever to gain money.

She just live the moment
But the future is coming, DMD will woop her ass.

Nolan will need all the money for therapy and accomodations.

I cannot say anything about ean cause he doesnt put his life online.

But she doesnt look like a concerned mother of a child (possible 2) who will die from a terrible illness

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 usando o Tapatalk

janaduggar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janaduggar »

They are following each other again and she put his pictures back up.

She's such a dumbass for taking him back after his "father of 2" shit. My husband isn't my oldests bio but adopted him when he was 5. We talked about what happened with Britney and Frank last night and we both couldn't even talk about if something like that happened because he is our oldests dad no matter genetics. It's unfathomable how she could forgive him after that.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

janaduggar wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:46 pm They are following each other again and she put his pictures back up.

She's such a dumbass for taking him back after his "father of 2" shit. My husband isn't my oldests bio but adopted him when he was 5. We talked about what happened with Britney and Frank last night and we both couldn't even talk about if something like that happened because he is our oldests dad no matter genetics. It's unfathomable how she could forgive him after that.

Wow there is really no hope for her. Shes fucking dumb as hell! What was the point of doing all that childish shit in insta??? Also, why aren't the kids with Ean? Its the weekend. Aren't they suppose to be with him??
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Looks like alyssa is staying somewhere else now too from her instastory
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

I highly doubt it’s a coincidence that as soon as Britney is with Frank again, Alyssa is at a hotel.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I don’t think any of us are surprised that they’re back together and pretending none of that ridiculous shit happened. The only way they were ever going to split would be if one of them grew a backbone and decided that they deserve better. But I think they both know deep down that they’re garbage.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

averys5 wrote:I highly doubt it’s a coincidence that as soon as Britney is with Frank again, Alyssa is at a hotel.
Definitely not a coincidence. I don’t think Alyssa and Frank get along at all. Even outside of their opposing political views, if he did something effed up and Britney’s took him back I can see Alyssa not standing for it.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

I remember her sit down video after she left Ean, she said she was the only one providing for everything in their relationship, (liar, I doubt Ean wasnt helping hee financially) so I wonder what she has to say now that Frank doesn't work

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Joie de Vivre wrote:Happy Halloween everyone!!! What do you think Brit and the ex are dressing up as this year?

I love Blue Curaçao! Maybe because it's from my island?Image
Happy Halloween! Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

okay is it just me or was ean’s voice SO much more annoying in real time? like watching the video back, it was nothing like i used to think.
ItDoesntMatter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ItDoesntMatter »

What’s Ean’s Instagram?
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

janaduggar wrote:They are following each other again and she put his pictures back up.

No worries, that will only last for few days. There are not scratches on their relationship there are gaping cracks in their relationship. The damage is already done and not likely they will recover fully.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
nurseemilyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nurseemilyy »

smom12 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:51 am At the end of the day, they are two mentally unstable, psychologically stunted at 17 people who are dysfunctional in their own right in a dysfunctional marriage.

She can have her money. I’m happy to be broke in a good marriage where I don’t have to post on social media fake pictures about my life for strangers.

But go off Brit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what I said to my SO. I was like even if we have nothing but we still have each other and it's a healthy relationship, I'm ok with that. I don't need an expensive house, expensive car, etc. None of those things equate to long term happiness. I can't imagine living Britney's life right now
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

sryjbc0918 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:07 pm
janaduggar wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:46 pm They are following each other again and she put his pictures back up.

Wow there is really no hope for her. Shes fucking dumb as hell! What was the point of doing all that childish shit in insta??? Also, why aren't the kids with Ean? Its the weekend. Aren't they suppose to be with him??
They go every other weekend and split holidays
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

She obviously picked gross Frank over her sister who always supports her. How sad for Alyssa. And this is why Britney has no friends and very little close family. She is burning all her bridges
ItDoesntMatter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ItDoesntMatter »

Does anyone has a screenshot of Frank’s Instagram saying he’s a “father of 2”?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”