MysteriousMaiden
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites

Unread post by MysteriousMaiden »

glorializ wrote:
MysteriousMaiden wrote:Allie is very immature... it’s not necessarily a bad thing... however since she lacks maturity, I wouldn’t want her having adult privileges-like driving or staying home alone. I’d rather my child be into legos and Disney instead of boys at 16 (that way I know she’s not bringing home any babies). I don’t think anyone would care so much if it wasn’t recorded... she has no privacy. Obviously she doesn’t hide it(going off of outfits she has worn to school). I don’t think Allie is ready to grow up- which again is totally fine... but I wouldn’t necessarily trust someone who isn’t ready-behind a wheel.
I think Daniell is more mature simple because she wants to be treated like an adult. She sees Allie and Branson getting privileges, she wants them too... she grew up looking up to Branson and Allie before the little girls came... and when she finally did become an older sister, maybe she enjoyed feeling important and in charge. Just like when the little girls came, maybe Allie wanted the innocence that they have vs expecting to be the one in charge all the time.
Daniell was only 3 when Savannah was born, so she may not even remember being the baby of the family.
I get that. But I feel like she still tried to keep up with Branson and Allie. I don’t think she was babied like Canyon and Az. Once Daniell was older (let’s say 5-7), she was old enough to see the difference between the little kids and how Allie and Branson are treated. You know how kids wanna grow up so fast to do mature things? I think that’s Daniell, meanwhile Allie wants to embrace her childhood. Neither one is really wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

I really enjoyed the parent swap with April and Davey! I was surprised at just how well Canyon speaks! I think it proves he is babied by his parents whereas April and Davey treated him for his age and in less than 12 hours he was bearable to watch and I was smiling and laughing along. I know it’s the wrong thread (sort of) but poor Ender it the hardest of all the kids my heart broke for him when he asked Johnny to call his real life mom and Dad!
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Yep, I make the same face(s) when the Tanner-mom is doing her slow-voiced superflous narrations... LOL
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Just curious if part of the reason they changed the name of the channel was that they finally Googled "tannerite" and found out it was an explosive...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

I really did not care for today's clickbait. "Mom at 17!" with Allie as the thumbnail. Struck me the wrong way. Why would you want to exploit your teenage daughter in that way? And especially when it isn't even true. Sad.
MysteriousMaiden
Amateur
Amateur

I didn’t like today’s Birthday video... Canyon is out of control. Let the girls open their own gifts without their bratty toddler brother whining to “help”. He only thinks it’s his birthday too because no one corrects him. If he cries because he can’t help-deal with it. It’s bad enough they had to share the spotlight with one another, yet alone a whiny toddler
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Canyon always ruins the other kids' special moments. At Azbury's birthday, I think last year, Canyon kept taking all of his toys after he opened them and nobody stopped him. He, again, thought it was his birthday and that the toys were his and no one corrected him. Canyon is a brat and he's getting older and it isn't cute. They need to put the camera down and parent.
MysteriousMaiden
Amateur
Amateur

MelE wrote:Canyon always ruins the other kids' special moments. At Azbury's birthday, I think last year, Canyon kept taking all of his toys after he opened them and nobody stopped him. He, again, thought it was his birthday and that the toys were his and no one corrected him. Canyon is a brat and he's getting older and it isn't cute. They need to put the camera down and parent.
I could totally see Jonny and Sarah being the parents who take their kids to a party and don’t stop their kid from opening the birthday child’s gifts... just brushing it off to think it’s cute. Meanwhile...It’s really not.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MysteriousMaiden wrote:
MelE wrote:Canyon always ruins the other kids' special moments. At Azbury's birthday, I think last year, Canyon kept taking all of his toys after he opened them and nobody stopped him. He, again, thought it was his birthday and that the toys were his and no one corrected him. Canyon is a brat and he's getting older and it isn't cute. They need to put the camera down and parent.
I could totally see Jonny and Sarah being the parents who take their kids to a party and don’t stop their kid from opening the birthday child’s gifts... just brushing it off to think it’s cute. Meanwhile...It’s really not.
At one of my daughter's birthday parties, a guest brought his big brother. We had one of those pinatas that has the ribbons to pull instead of having to hit it. The big brother was bored, and grabbed all the ribbons and pulled them way before we were ready to do the pinata. The point is, his mother was mortified. She made him apologize, and apologized herself over and over. Somehow, I don't see these folks apologizing for the behavior of their precious Geego Meego. Everything he does is adorable, don't you know.

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

When I saw the title of the birthday special was I super confused about who Elizabeth was.

ctx2002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ctx2002 »

HeyKatie wrote:When I saw the title of the birthday special was I super confused about who Elizabeth was.

Yeah, I don't get that. They do the same thing for other titles, where they usually call Allie by her full name Alexia (e.g. Alexia drives AT NIGHT!). I mean, they never call her Alexia in daily life. I don't think they've ever explained why, but then again I no longer watch their vlogs daily and almost never read the comments. I only watch if something really unusual/interesting happens or if the vlog features Danniell, since she's the only interesting one in that family. I could care less about the 60% of their vlogs that is now made up by one of the parents rambling into the camera or filming their youngest kid Canyon, well...being Canyon.
MysteriousMaiden
Amateur
Amateur

lmmomSD wrote:
MysteriousMaiden wrote:
At one of my daughter's birthday parties, a guest brought his big brother. We had one of those pinatas that has the ribbons to pull instead of having to hit it. The big brother was bored, and grabbed all the ribbons and pulled them way before we were ready to do the pinata. The point is, his mother was mortified. She made him apologize, and apologized herself over and over. Somehow, I don't see these folks apologizing for the behavior of their precious Geego Meego. Everything he does is adorable, don't you know.

Definitely, I mean most parents would be mortified if their child did something like that in public. I know a lot of parents brush it off when something happens... but it’s still annoying to be honest.
I don’t even have my daughter open her presents during her parties anymore simply because there’s people that think it’s cute for their kids to “help” without permission and I’d rather not get into that argument. It’s completely different if the birthday child asks for a cousin or sibling to “help” because they want to... but if you come up to my child and make her feel like she has to let your kid help open MY child’s gifts, then my child looks like a bully if she says no to your bratty toddler with no control.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Savannah isn’t old enough to need to start shaving, her leg hair is blonde for goodness sake! I could understand if it was super thick and dark but it’s neither.

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Their latest vlog was so freakin’ insensitive. Who tf goes and watches wild fires and peoples houses burning!!!

MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Does anyone else feel like Johnny's kind of a creep? He always insists on being around when the girls are talking about their periods or when Savannah was shaving for the first time. It just seems odd.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MelE wrote:Does anyone else feel like Johnny's kind of a creep? He always insists on being around when the girls are talking about their periods or when Savannah was shaving for the first time. It just seems odd.
I think he is a _total_ creep. He acts like Super Dad, and that whole Geego Meego Feego nickname is just weird. The way he and his wife yammer on at the camera dispensing their version of life wisdom is annoying AF.

loulouinnz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loulouinnz »

I'm positive something dodgy is going to come out about Johnny before too long. I think they're hiding some weird stuff. Johnny got kicked out of highschool because he starting punching walls and Sarah had Branson and then not only left Johnny but also left her whole family and basically ran off into the woods. They're admitting to that but there's a heck of a lot more to it
loulouinnz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loulouinnz »

Daniell comes across as such a mature, quick witted and funny teenager. I wish she could live a more normal life. When April and Davey filmed her she she really shined
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

loulouinnz wrote:Daniell comes across as such a mature, quick witted and funny teenager. I wish she could live a more normal life. When April and Davey filmed her she she really shined
In April and Davey's CVX vlog, she was hanging out with them and said "You're still my parents". She just seemed so at ease with them.

PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

MelE wrote:Does anyone else feel like Johnny's kind of a creep? He always insists on being around when the girls are talking about their periods or when Savannah was shaving for the first time. It just seems odd.
definitely!
He gives me Kidnap and torture type vibes :P Like i wouldn't be surprised if he ever gets found out for doing sick s*** like that.
He also comes off extremely old fashioned, and Traditionally sexist.

Did Anyone see that vlog where they broke into 8 Passengers house at night. The parents weren't even in and the kids were alone putting themselves to bed. The front door wasnt even locked. In Europe, Ruby & Kevin would be taken to court and had all of them kids taken from them if someone found out.

Return to “Q-Z”