Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trashelle & Justina: Stents & Stones, Can’t Afford a Dream Home | Part 18

Unread post by lavenderlove »

How does this boring ass bitch get so many sponsorships???? It actually annoys me. Quit enabling these lazy kids!!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ket52
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ket52 »

Justin having another nap after doing nothing. What a fat lazy turd lol. He could be cleaning those nasty baseboards, taking care of their nasty backyard, or maybe even working out. Instead, he’s lying on the couch as usual. How is she even remotely attracted to him?
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

lavenderlove wrote:How does this boring ass bitch get so many sponsorships???? It actually annoys me. Quit enabling these lazy kids!!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
A friend of mine has been known to tweet the company’s and they request a PM and want more info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

13Cindersmella wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:48 am Ya know how I know they are lying? Cause they would have moved long ago if they could afford it. As much as they complain non stop they would have made the move. They haven’t because they can’t, at least they can’t with what earn versus what they want. They are hoping to increase views and become a hit over the next year and be able to get some dumb instagram ready house.
It’s all so silly. Even if that happened, buying that far outside of what they can afford long term is plain stupid.

I could afford one of your dream homes rash (well not a million) AND I have the education to switch fields, if I lost a job. However, buying a house at the top of your income is plain stupid. People lose jobs, get sick and die. Buy what you can sustain on a reduced income. We capped ourselves at half of bank pre-approval because we want to have fun, travel and save for a nice retirement.

A house is just that, a building. It doesn’t define you or your worth. People don’t care about your home or give it much though. Buy what is reasonable so you can have a LIFE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is how I feel. They hate their house and the way it looks( which they trashed it looked nice in the rental photos taken before lazy and lazy moved in). If they had any money they would at least get a nicer rental or buy a little bit cheaper house. I have left places and even paid out a lease because I didn’t like something enough small things like too far from my favorite gym etc. No way would I live miserable just to get to 50% down like they are claiming. They said they have 20% for Rachelle’s million dollar dream home so that 500k house is easy for them.I could see sticking it out if they were breaking ground on a home and the end was near they are liars!
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

Is that a soda you are drinking there at the end, Rash? I thought you said never again? Hmm.
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

Hey Rachelle just giving you and your stupid husband some advice. When God keeps shutting doors he is telling you something!! You keep saying what you want and it keeps failing. Maybe God sees the big picture I know shocking you aren’t the knower of all. You say you have a passion for youth group Texas has lots of kids in need of care and guidance you live in CA so should know at least basic Spanish go help children that are in care of churches and foster homes that were found in sex trafficking rings. Your little youth group doesn’t need you so bad you can’t leave. Also your own mother who has a working husband and worked herself is telling two older established people can’t afford the life they want in CA so how can you and your lazy worthless husband afford it? You both will not work have no education that equals to good pay. If you are CA dreaming get a better husband with a degree and a job!
Jupiter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jupiter »

Did I hear that idiot tell Emma don't go near the stairs/steps?????

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

Jupiter wrote:Did I hear that idiot tell Emma don't go near the stairs/steps????? Image

I was thinking do they even have a gate for the top of the stairs? Then that idiot said that shit I was like of course not Image. They want her to tumble down the steps and break her neck. These two I swear!

Nik_8989
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nik_8989 »

vwjettagurl2002 wrote:
Jupiter wrote:Did I hear that idiot tell Emma don't go near the stairs/steps????? Image

I was thinking do they even have a gate for the top of the stairs? Then that idiot said that shit I was like of course not Image. They want her to tumble down the steps and break her neck. These two I swear!

Lazy 1 and lazy 2 can’t possibly take time out of their oh so busy lives of 3 naps a day and laying around to go out and get one are you crazy??? It’s hard being two unemployed stay at home parents lmao

hatinghannah
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hatinghannah »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 3a5fe8.jpg[/IMG]
“We DoNt WAnt To PuT mOneY inTo a RENTal”

Ok so you can’t even wipe down those nasty ass baseboards?

These two are the nastiest white trash family on YouTube.

Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sabrina_the_cat1990 »

Is Justina still going back to school in the fall? Not once have they mentioned what they would do with Justin’s schooling if they moved to Texas. He could easily transfer to a school out there. My guess is that he has already dropped out and will address it casually sometime in September. He will be “taking TYme oFF to FoCus on YouTuBe.” This schmuck quit his job and his excuse was so that he could focus on school, but let’s be real all he wants to do is bitch with Trashelle about their rental and take naps.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Nik_8989 wrote:
vwjettagurl2002 wrote:

Lazy 1 and lazy 2 can’t possibly take time out of their oh so busy lives of 3 naps a day and laying around to go out and get one are you crazy??? It’s hard being two unemployed stay at home parents lmao

Too bad the title can’t be this long. It about sums up their lives lol

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

hatinghannah wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 3a5fe8.jpg[/IMG]

Ugh so gross! That house should be spotless with a toddler. I bet Emma’s hands are covered in hair and grime when she gets up.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Sabrina_the_cat1990 wrote:Is Justina still going back to school in the fall? Not once have they mentioned what they would do with Justin’s schooling if they moved to Texas. He could easily transfer to a school out there. My guess is that he has already dropped out and will address it casually sometime in September. He will be “taking TYme oFF to FoCus on YouTuBe.” This schmuck quit his job and his excuse was so that he could focus on school, but let’s be real all he wants to do is bitch with Trashelle about their rental and take naps.
There was no mention of picking out classes before the end of the Spring semester. I doubt he’s going back.

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

That's disgusting. They're disgusting. It's so nasty to be living that. Fck Trashelle and her boring white instagram aesthetics. Her IG is as fake as she is.

Clean your god damn house that you supposedly make a living vlogging from.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Imagine what it would do to the overall impression of them in the vlogs if they made an effort to make their home look nice. If they made an effort to make themselves appear like people you would want to watch. Instead, their house is filthy, Justin is napping on the couch, beer belly out and Trashelle is looking like she's aged 20 years.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

aniraKKarina wrote:Imagine what it would do to the overall impression of them in the vlogs if they made an effort to make their home look nice. If they made an effort to make themselves appear like people you would want to watch. Instead, their house is filthy, Justin is napping on the couch, beer belly out and Trashelle is looking like she's aged 20 years.

She USED to before Justin came back. She hasn’t pulled out her decorations for the seasons at all since he’s been home.

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Emma's hair on Instagram vs Emma's hair in daylight, unedited.

She's gonna grow up not knowing what she actually looks like. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 56ec46.jpg[/IMG]

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Ld5 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:43 am
aniraKKarina wrote:Imagine what it would do to the overall impression of them in the vlogs if they made an effort to make their home look nice. If they made an effort to make themselves appear like people you would want to watch. Instead, their house is filthy, Justin is napping on the couch, beer belly out and Trashelle is looking like she's aged 20 years.

She USED to before Justin came back. She hasn’t pulled out her decorations for the seasons at all since he’s been home.

But that was also before she had Emma so I think she let her true self come out when she didn't have to fake it for views since Emma is what brings them in now.
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Ld5 wrote:

Ugh so gross! That house should be spotless with a toddler. I bet Emma’s hands are covered in hair and grime when she gets up.

I don’t think Rachelle realizes/knows how much can actually be cleaned. I’ve noticed that a lot of people, not just Rachelle, just clean the obvious things- kitchen counters, toilets, sinks, showers, etc. Doubtful Rachelle even does that, but my point is there are so many small things that need to be cleaned regularly that Rachelle probably never EVER thinks about. Baseboards, patio tracks, window tracks, bathroom fans, dryer coils, ceiling fans, light fixtures, etc. I turn apartments for a living so after someone moves out I go in and make it spotless before the next person moves in. Literally not an inch of the apartments go untouched. A one bedroom one bathroom APARTMENT takes me about 7-9 hours to clean fully. Can you imagine Rachelle cleaning a 4BR house they own? Nope. But they won’t have enough money to hire a housekeeper either. Image

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”