BitsOfBish: marriage is a fail, Adam wants to bail, off to Hawaii w/lies & blackmail! | Part 7

AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: BitsOfBish: marriage is a fail, Adam wants to bail, off to Hawaii w/lies & blackmail! | Part 7

Unread post by AreUkiddingme22 »

So this is a business expense ( the channel) to pay for the Hawaii any tax people can they write the entire Hawaii living expenses off?
JMinnie
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: BitsOfBish: marriage is a fail, Adam wants to bail, off to Hawaii w/lies & blackmail! | Part 7

Unread post by JMinnie »

Is this the "business venture" they had coming up? So I guess that means they have to stay in Hawaii now if his channel is going to be about beach sunrises unless they live near the lake/beach in Ohio
Catlady97
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Catlady97 »

Yeah that "big business venture" did not match with the hype. I really thought they were doing something similar to Tara's boutique or a clothing line. A youtube channel...? Why Adam? You seem like a nice guy but you just don't have a great personality.

Also I wanted to point this out from her video when she announced the "move." When she was hula dancing in Hayden's room, I seriously thought she was going through a mental breakdown. I think she lost herself in the YouTube world.

Also don't take you baby to Disneyworld... especially during the pandemic. I'm from Florida and a lot of my friends have been to disney during COVID and they all complain how a lot of the attractions for the parks are shut down. I don't know how it will be for them, but I think she's wasting her money. Why not bring he friend to Hawaii?
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

JMinnie wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:28 pm Is this the "business venture" they had coming up? So I guess that means they have to stay in Hawaii now if his channel is going to be about beach sunrises unless they live near the lake/beach in Ohio
They are a few miles from Lake Erie LOL. Are these type of channels really that popular you can buy a sound machine. I would have never thought this was a business venture more like a hobby for a retired person.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

AreUkiddingme22 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:45 pm
JMinnie wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:28 pm Is this the "business venture" they had coming up? So I guess that means they have to stay in Hawaii now if his channel is going to be about beach sunrises unless they live near the lake/beach in Ohio
They are a few miles from Lake Erie LOL. Are these type of channels really that popular you can buy a sound machine. I would have never thought this was a business venture more like a hobby for a retired person.
the videos don’t even use the beach sounds? it’s just the footage? i had a look a a few seconds of what he’s got up there and it’s just generic piano melodies, it sounds like something you’d put on in the background for soothing a baby to sleep. the music probably has no copyright as it’s just stock music and he’s used some of his imagery. how much more imagery does he plan to get? i imagine that one scape over the beach they’re at now will get pretty tired pretty quick? as with everything else they do, this makes virtually no sense. plus, he could’ve done this from ohio. find nice forest scenes or lake scenes. it’s not a pre requisite of these videos that you need to be staying in a $4.5m rental on a beach in hawaii. for sure it’s a tax write off. i would love to be privy to their tax returns haha!
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

These videos are another hot minute of fame. Almost like the online $1,000 course and the famous podcasts. They do stay awake at night dreaming this stuff up 🤣
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

She mentioned Adam has trouble sleeping so he should be up with HayHay right 🥴👶
Justbecause
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justbecause »

I knew it had to do with the drone thing, I should have posted about it, I just thought it might not because she made it seem like it was a huge deal so I thought the drone was not it. Well its sad that he gets to go on to do more hobbies or side jobs instead of helping her because her life is so hard and claims she is soo tired and they are both tired. Her mother in law left and now she post she didn't sleep again because of hayden. yeah right make up your mind do you want not able to sleep content or Trying all kinds of side jobs to extend the vacay as long as possible so that the BIG LIE goes away. Nope it will not go away, many dont believe her after lying and now click-baiting!
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

i really get the sense now that they’re thinking up hare-brained schemes to support the flimsy foundations on which the original moving to hawaii lie was built. they’re shitting their pants now that nobody’s bought their crap about moving to hawaii, so now they are thinking up more stupid nonsense to try and either make the original plan seem believable or try to make it work out. OR, it’s just a grand distraction. give people something even more stupid to speculate on and they will forget about the original lies they’ve been fed, or the original lies won’t seem so bad. it’s really manipulative. she’s desperate though, that much is very obvious. desperate people afraid of being caught out behave this way, not people who are being honest and have nothing to hide. i can’t wait to hear dcp’s take on this latest “venture”.
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Anyone go to U Tube to see the Beach Please Videos. There is introduction video by Adam obviously written and filmed by Bri. Two others with some views. Funny they have been in Hawaii almost 3 months and came up with wacko idea.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

AreUkiddingme22 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:48 am Anyone go to U Tube to see the Beach Please Videos. There is introduction video by Adam obviously written and filmed by Bri. Two others with some views. Funny they have been in Hawaii almost 3 months and came up with wacko idea.
he created the account in feb so they’ve obviously been thinking/working on it for a couple of months. he’s nothing more than a useless teenager stuck in a grown man’s
body. and she panders to it like a pathetic fool. put down the fucking drone and stop playing around like a kid. go help your wife with the three kids you helped create and get a goddamn normal job to support your family. this is absolutely ridiculous. and her simpering away saying what a proud wifey she is. i reckon she’s ashamed of adam deep down, he fails to meet her expectations and this is yet another attempt by her to try and engineer him to meet her lofty expectations. i can’t see this channel taking off.
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

She is probably doing most of the promotion work of his channel and running it. this just isn’t something the public is crying out for. Probably their family members will have to watch it every Sunday to give it a few hits.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

AreUkiddingme22 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:53 pm She is probably doing most of the promotion work of his channel and running it. this just isn’t something the public is crying out for. Probably their family members will have to watch it every Sunday to give it a few hits.
they probably play all their videos on repeat across all their different devices 24/7 to generate views. his material is nothing special at all. there’s a million of those channels on YT, and from what i’ve seen so far, they’re all better produced than his. better music and sound, better visuals. i live near a beach too, maybe i should get a drone and take a few basic ass shots then run a filter over them and add some copyright free music. i mean this is so pathetic. if he’s looking for a kick ass drone user who actually produces breathtaking content, he’d do well to check out jonna jinton. she lives in a remote area of sweden and her shots are like something from another world. northern lights, sweeping forests and snow and ice. plus, she’s a genuinely beautiful soul, she’s genuine and sweet and her videos always leave you feeling happy and uplifted. the joker and her sidekick would do well to start taking notes from her work.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

wtf is this?

he does this hideous sticking tongue out thing (weird, is that the face he does the one time he went down on her back in college 🤣) and that stupid surfy hand gesture (i don’t even know what it’s called but it’s so lame i’m cringing to the bone).

he also says “hey beaches” so obviously the beach/bitch play on words is real. really not appropriate to a beach themed relaxation video series. but anyway. i reckon they missed the mark on the name of the channel pretty bad.
A4B31C73-25A4-4E84-964F-647EFC343A25.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

luxe0780 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:23 pm
AreUkiddingme22 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:53 pm She is probably doing most of the promotion work of his channel and running it. this just isn’t something the public is crying out for. Probably their family members will have to watch it every Sunday to give it a few hits.
they probably play all their videos on repeat across all their different devices 24/7 to generate views. his material is nothing special at all. there’s a million of those channels on YT, and from what i’ve seen so far, they’re all better produced than his. better music and sound, better visuals. i live near a beach too, maybe i should get a drone and take a few basic ass shots then run a filter over them and add some copyright free music. i mean this is so pathetic. if he’s looking for a kick ass drone user who actually produces breathtaking content, he’d do well to check out jonna jinton. she lives in a remote area of sweden and her shots are like something from another world. northern lights, sweeping forests and snow and ice. plus, she’s a genuinely beautiful soul, she’s genuine and sweet and her videos always leave you feeling happy and uplifted. the joker and her sidekick would do well to start taking notes from her work.
I thought the same thing they are for sure playing these videos 24/7. I probably will give this venture a month to six weeks although she will promote it on her IG stories because no one follows him.
Strawberry71
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Strawberry71 »

How the hell does he have 1.67k subscribers and thousands of views on all three of his videos? Oh I know! It’s Bri’s followers going to his channel and subscribing. They’re probably buying views too. Both of this is not sustainable in the long run.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

AreUkiddingme22 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:57 pm So this is a business expense ( the channel) to pay for the Hawaii any tax people can they write the entire Hawaii living expenses off?
Yeah I'm sure it's for a write off. Or maybe they can claim a loss during covid if his channel doesn't become popular. Always scheming.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

they’re house hunting today guys. she’s taking us along for a look. this should be interesting 😂
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

luxe0780 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:41 pm they’re house hunting today guys. she’s taking us along for a look. this should be interesting 😂
Wondering if she will give the price. Hope is isn’t facing the wrong way for filming 😎😎
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

AreUkiddingme22 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:59 pm
luxe0780 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:41 pm they’re house hunting today guys. she’s taking us along for a look. this should be interesting 😂
Wondering if she will give the price. Hope is isn’t facing the wrong way for filming 😎😎
i think given what we all know about hawaii prices, safe to assume whatever she shows us will be out of their price range. unless it’s a dog box. must be a slow content day (like slower than usual) if she’s finally resorting to pretending to be house hunting. it’ll be interesting for snark fodder if nothing else!

Return to “Brianna K”