Tara Henderson

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson

Unread post by GymChick »

I think before Aaron she was honestly a nice person who tried her best to not judge people. Her best friend Hilary seems like a genuine person who doesn’t drink or do drugs anymore and values real conversations and real relationships. I feel like Tara changed her personality slightly to get along with aaryn- she became more gossipy, snarky and sarcastic and mean spirited to match aaryn’s personality. I have found myself doing this when I work with certain coworkers I become nergative and snarky to get along with them (and if I’m on YTMD too much as well) And then I realize it effects my own mental health so I take a step back and try to be more “nice” and give people the benefit of the doubt and not judge. I think Tara is starting to talk to the wrong girlfriends everyday and it’s making her more miserable/negative of a person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Tara and Aaryn followed Channon on instagram before last night- I checked when they announced their collab a couple months ago. Maybe not on YouTube?

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

kristieanne87 wrote:The thing about Tara and her little mental breakdown is that she was a drug addict. She was addicted to opioids, pills, heroin maybe. She had a substance problem but she doesn't participate in any type of support or program, she just calls herself "sober"...yet she drinks.
Anyone who had an addiction to a chemical substance like that, definatly had changed occur in their brain.
She needs professional help.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yes. Hillary talked a lot about AA & how much that support system helped her get sober & continues to help her. Tara doesn't have anything like that, or if she does she hadn't shared it thus far.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

minniemickey23 wrote:Tara and Aaryn followed Channon on instagram before last night- I checked when they announced their collab a couple months ago. Maybe not on YouTube?

This was on instagram so maybe there was a glitch? Multiple ppl checked and it showed all of us that they didnt follow Channon, however she followed bith of them. Super weird!

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Rkp65i wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote:Tara and Aaryn followed Channon on instagram before last night- I checked when they announced their collab a couple months ago. Maybe not on YouTube?

This was on instagram so maybe there was a glitch? Multiple ppl checked and it showed all of us that they didnt follow Channon, however she followed bith of them. Super weird!

I feel like Instagram does that a lot!

SDV
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SDV »

GymChick wrote:I think before Aaron she was honestly a nice person who tried her best to not judge people. Her best friend Hilary seems like a genuine person who doesn’t drink or do drugs anymore and values real conversations and real relationships. I feel like Tara changed her personality slightly to get along with aaryn- she became more gossipy, snarky and sarcastic and mean spirited to match aaryn’s personality.

Can you give an example of this? I can't remember an instance Tara being any of those things. I think she's not the sharpest tool in the shed and I wish she would stay away from Aaryn, but overall I find her to be a great mom and a decent person. I mostly enjoy her videos because her kids are so freaking adorable.

I have no problem believing she's feeling down. She's home all day with two toddlers and doesn't seem to have many friends who live nearby. I'm sure after a few years of motherhood it's wearing on her, and they don't come across as people who have had a lot of exposure to mental health treatment. It sounds like she's inching her way down an unfamiliar path in looking for help. I hope she continues.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

This is a small, stupid example but far back Aryn shared a screenshot of Tara texting her basically saying "If you dont buy your Huggies from Costco then you are a pheasant" because they are the best.
SDV wrote:
GymChick wrote:I think before Aaron she was honestly a nice person who tried her best to not judge people. Her best friend Hilary seems like a genuine person who doesn’t drink or do drugs anymore and values real conversations and real relationships. I feel like Tara changed her personality slightly to get along with aaryn- she became more gossipy, snarky and sarcastic and mean spirited to match aaryn’s personality.

Can you give an example of this? I can't remember an instance Tara being any of those things. I think she's not the sharpest tool in the shed and I wish she would stay away from Aaryn, but overall I find her to be a great mom and a decent person. I mostly enjoy her videos because her kids are so freaking adorable.

I have no problem believing she's feeling down. She's home all day with two toddlers and doesn't seem to have many friends who live nearby. I'm sure after a few years of motherhood it's wearing on her, and they don't come across as people who have had a lot of exposure to mental health treatment. It sounds like she's inching her way down an unfamiliar path in looking for help. I hope she continues.
CaramelDipped2

Unread post by CaramelDipped2 »

I just discovered this site last night, finally somewhere to discuss these YT moms.
I really really really wanted to and tried to like Tara, but I honestly don’t see how ANYONE can find her relatable. She tries SO HARD to be perfect and composed that she comes off as a robot. What mom of 2 toddlers never has a hair out of place, face beat, children always dressed up?? I don’t think I’ve ever even heard the kids have tantrums. It’s like she doesn’t want to show anything real on camera.

Even times where she’s talked about having a stressful day, she literally doesn’t even look flustered. Her mental breakdown video I was like “yes! Finally something REAL!” But I watched and kept watching... waiting for the moment... but it never came. You’re life is always perfect and great so you have no idea why you’re upset? Um okay. You eat junk food and never gain a pound? Ok Tara... She even insinuated (or said - can’t remember) that she’s never had these feelings (robot) but yet she was an opioid addict. Like somewhere your life spiraled so far out of control that you had to get help. Depression/Anxiety isn’t new to you Tara. Let the mask go!

I scream the same things at Brianna K, Krista Bowman Ruth, Mika Stauffer, Liza Adele ... the fake “I’m always perfect” mom rouse just aggravates me. Aaryn Williams is a literal train wreck but at least she has moments where she’s raw and losing her mom shit that makes it something you can relate to.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I have to say, Aryn actually did well with Skyla. She looks cute, her hair is pulled up out of her face, and she has sensible shoes on.

Does anyone else think Bayliee's outfit is a bit reridiculous? Why is everything so tight? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 536463.jpg[/img]

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

I think its pretty telling that Aaryn & Tara hung out the entire trip vs Channon only being around for the collab.

itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

I couldn’t even watch her behind the scenes vlog. She was chomping her gum the ENTIRE time and everything seemed so fake and forced..(duh, because it was)

It’s so obvious her and Aaryn talk about everything and ways to boost their views and “relateable” material. Both of their “breakdown” vids are full of shit and obviously orchestrated to get more views.

Literally cannot stand Tara at all anymore. Trash

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Did anyone see that they plan on getting a 30 year mortgage for 0% down. I’m in Canada so first I was shocked those ever exist. Most you can get here is 25 year loan and first time home buyers at least need 5% down but they urge over 10%...and ideally 25%. They need to start being more frugal and saving instead of buying trendy clothes and decor. They obviously don’t follow dave Ramsey.

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

GymChick wrote:Did anyone see that they plan on getting a 30 year mortgage for 0% down. I’m in Canada so first I was shocked those ever exist. Most you can get here is 25 year loan and first time home buyers at least need 5% down but they urge over 10%...and ideally 25%. They need to start being more frugal and saving instead of buying trendy clothes and decor. They obviously don’t follow dave Ramsey.

I didn't see where she said that but I'm assuming they're using the VA home loan. It's a 30 year loan and no down payment is required. You also don't need to pay private mortgage insurance (PMI) with the VA loan. It's really nice and my husband and I used it to buy our first home.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

hscheer10 wrote:
GymChick wrote:Did anyone see that they plan on getting a 30 year mortgage for 0% down. I’m in Canada so first I was shocked those ever exist. Most you can get here is 25 year loan and first time home buyers at least need 5% down but they urge over 10%...and ideally 25%. They need to start being more frugal and saving instead of buying trendy clothes and decor. They obviously don’t follow dave Ramsey.

I didn't see where she said that but I'm assuming they're using the VA home loan. It's a 30 year loan and no down payment is required. You also don't need to pay private mortgage insurance (PMI) with the VA loan. It's really nice and my husband and I used it to buy our first home.
This. They absolutley are using that, first time buying a home. This is what we used and its very smart financially.

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Coolbeans wrote:I duno why this caught my attention .. but definitely seemed like Adam completely panicked when Tara came towards him while he was on his phone and looked so obviously shady. I mean I hope he wasn’t doing anything shady but his reaction was telling. At 11:50

I just started watching her videos here and there while cleaning . I don’t understand why all these yt moms want so many kids asap when they really do not have their mental health in order. It’s ridiculous. It just makes things 1000x worse when you have depression, anxiety and have a child

Edited to add .. who knows maybe he was just looking st bday gifts for her since she posted an early bday gift the other day —- giving the benefit of the doubt haha
I just went back to look....definitely seemed like something was up. He put his phone down so quick. His facial expressions and body language made it seem like there was something he didn't want her to see. Who the heck knows what he was looking at but certainly shady.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

hscheer10 wrote:
Coolbeans wrote:I duno why this caught my attention .. but definitely seemed like Adam completely panicked when Tara came towards him while he was on his phone and looked so obviously shady. I mean I hope he wasn’t doing anything shady but his reaction was telling. At 11:50

I just started watching her videos here and there while cleaning . I don’t understand why all these yt moms want so many kids asap when they really do not have their mental health in order. It’s ridiculous. It just makes things 1000x worse when you have depression, anxiety and have a child

Edited to add .. who knows maybe he was just looking st bday gifts for her since she posted an early bday gift the other day —- giving the benefit of the doubt haha
I just went back to look....definitely seemed like something was up. He put his phone down so quick. His facial expressions and body language made it seem like there was something he didn't want her to see. Who the heck knows what he was looking at but certainly shady.
Which vlog is this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

Omg Off topic but I love Dave Ramsey! Has done great things for our family finances.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her caption: Feisty but cute. But fiesty.

Ummm in every vlog, snap, etc. That I have seen this girl has shown ZERO personality. Feisty? She seems like the kind of kid you can forget was even there. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... cf80d0.jpg[/img]

Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

^LMAO, so glad you said that because I thought the same thing. She’s almost too quiet for a baby.

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Avocado[31] wrote:
hscheer10 wrote:

Which vlog is this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
I think it was the “taking steps to better my mental health” vlog

Return to “Tara Henderson”