Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by melissaaaa »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLBooze »

melissaaaa wrote:Image

This is the dumbest thing I have read. My kids have severe anaphylaxis reactions to dairy, eggs, and tomatoes. I had to discontinue all while breastfeeding. It does effect them. The reactions didn’t stop until I quit consuming them.
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

KLBooze wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:42 pm

This is the dumbest thing I have read. My kids have severe anaphylaxis reactions to dairy, eggs, and tomatoes. I had to discontinue all while breastfeeding. It does effect them. The reactions didn’t stop until I quit consuming them.
Tomatoes? I've never heard of that. Allergies are a very interesting and scary thing!
We just know britt will never and she is just going to continue to say it is Luna until she stops breastfeeding.
All of this has actually made me want to get my kids tested for what they are actually allergic to. When breastfeeding my daughter threw up A LOT and had rashes. She has allergies but we've never did anything specific. Most of my kids allergies with food doesn't end up in rash but them puking and having super crazy fevers.
KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLBooze »

lazydazey wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:05 pm
KLBooze wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:42 pm

Tomatoes? I've never heard of that. Allergies are a very interesting and scary thing!
We just know britt will never and she is just going to continue to say it is Luna until she stops breastfeeding.
All of this has actually made me want to get my kids tested for what they are actually allergic to. When breastfeeding my daughter threw up A LOT and had rashes. She has allergies but we've never did anything specific. Most of my kids allergies with food doesn't end up in rash but them puking and having super crazy fevers.
Yes my son and youngest daughter would have severe vomiting, diarrhea, full body hives, eye swelling shut, and weight loss if I consumed tomatoes or they did. It’s rare but it’s still and allergy. My sister is allergic to cinnamon and cauliflower. Those are pretty rare
ellabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellabelle »

It just killed me when they kept saying she had a "histamine" allergy lolol. When you get a scratch allergy test they need a "positive control" to see what a reaction looks like to compare to the places where the different allergens are put, so they use a concentration of histamine knowing it will produce a reaction. And these two morons kept talking about how allergic she was to histamine I fuckin can't with them. How did the doctor not correct them or explain it when going over the results? Or did they just stop listening?

On another note I had lots of childhood allergies including cats and dogs and being around them was MISERABLE. I can't imagine living with one. Personal story but my worst environmental allergy is actually horses (weird I know) and one time I was at a high school party where the girl who was hosting it was super rich and they had horses in a stable in the backyard. I didn't even see a horse, let alone touch one, but the fact that the people around me had pet them made me have to leave the party wheezing and struggling to breathe. My mom is allergic to cats and dogs and always had them around her as a child. She said she spent her entire childhood feeling sick and didn't realize what it meant to function like a regular person until she stopped being around her allergen. It's obviously so early that Scarlett might grow out of these allergies but to me, it feels selfish to keep her exposed constantly to these allergens (Luna, dairy in breastmilk, etc.). Frank had childhood allergies he has to remember how shitty he felt when they were out of control. That's how his baby girl feels every day and they don't see to care enough to change.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Let's just assume Britney consuming dairy doesn't affect Scarlett. She should still keep dairy out of her home entirely if Scarlett's reaction is that severe. It should be treated like a peanut or gluten allergy. If one person in the home is so allergic that they could have an anaphylactic reaction, no one should be consuming it.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

melissaaaa wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:37 pm Image

I think that is a blatant lie, and she is just trying to get people off her hairy stinky ass! There is NO way, any doctor told her that! And if they did, I want to know if they got their medical license from a cracker jack box or from a gumball machine.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Considering the amount of time she spends online a simple google would reveal information like this

Symptoms of a Cow's Milk Allergy or Sensitivity
The most common symptoms of a cow's milk sensitivity in a breastfed baby are stomach-related. The proteins in cow's milk can cause gas in a baby's stomach and intestines,1 which can lead to pain, vomiting, or diarrhea. A food allergy could also cause reflux, symptoms of colic, a rash or hives, and bloody poop. It could make your baby very irritable or fussy.

And this from a breastfeeding info page

Food reactions may occur within minutes, but symptoms in breastfed babies more commonly show up 4-24 hours after exposure. If baby has an acute reaction to a new food, or to a food that mom ate a large amount of, then he will probably be back to normal within a couple of hours. If baby is sensitive to a food that mom eats frequently, symptoms may be ongoing.

SYMPTOMS OF MILK ALLERGY
The most common symptoms of food allergy in the breastfed baby include:

Stomach or intestinal problems such as reflux, signs of tummy ache/colic or diarrhoea (runny, frequent poops), green poos, poop with blood in it (allergic proctocolitis), poop with a lot of mucus, sore bottom, flatulence (often unpleasant smelling), constipation, an inflamed oesophagus (eosinophilic oesophagitis)9 or FPIES10—a rare food allergy with severe vomiting and diarrhoea.
Skin problems such as eczema, patches of dry skin, cradle cap, nappy rash/sore bottom, rashes, hives, swelling of the eyelids or lips, flushed cheeks, skin may be unusually pale.
Breathing problems for example snuffles or cold-like symptoms, frequent ear infections, a persistent cough, wheezing or asthma.

She really is simple and neglectful, actually they both are.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I like how Britney kept interrupting and was so giddy when talking about getting rid of the dog- she's going to put on a facade about how they tried everything to help the allergens but they decided the best thing to do is to get rid of the dog. you know Britney's first option is getting rid of it- you say jump, she says "how high?"
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

How long until she's selling Young Living? And how long until Luna is gone?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Listen you selfish cunt- it’s important that you ALL get the flu shot to help protect not just you guys and poor Nolan but all of the people out there who are immunocompromised. Between her favoriting comments from obvious antivaxers, denying her other children the flu shot and those disgusting antivax comments she left up on her post about brittani Leach- safe to say Mrs Morrow is antivax. Goes well with Franks ultra conservative views. I’m sure they deny climate change as well. Obvious by how little this cunt cares about the environment. I can’t with her. ImageImageImage

cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

her post on youtube about the doctor saying her consuming dairy, is just.. it makes me want to scream.. for starters shes contradicting her self. she says the doctor told her it wont affect scar, but then says shes going to make dietary changes anyways... she also didint mention it ONCE in the video she had to leave it in a pinned comment! also she wants to look in to or get a second opinion about her allergies causing her ear infections, she wont take the doctors word on that, but shes going to take her word on the consuming milk while breastfeeding, because it benefits her. im so confused she said in her last update video shes going to wean scar at a year! just do it now for godsake what is the problem!, why would u want to do that to your baby.

also she made scar go through that whole test because she didint want to have her endure the pain of a blood test but scar has to go and get that done anyways * huge fucking eyeroll*

as for nolans hair cut! she flat out admits she doesnt like it " its going to take some getting used to"
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Yea nah, the prick test is totally easier than a blood test Image the blood test would have been soooo traumatic for them. WTF. Britney you are a dickhead. You just wanted the epic vlog content the allergy prick test gave. Selfish bitch.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... fb680b.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 549ed6.jpg[/IMG]
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also they are going to make her go through another test to see if she can have baked/cooked milk and egg white. Why!! Wait, start your new normal with her and wait. Putting your child through traumatic tests isnt cute!

And she STILL needs to have the fucken blood test.

Lets hope she reconsiders having another “frankling”, their genes clearly dont mix well. Dont know about you but if i had the chance to pass DMD AND “deathly” food allergies down to my kids - you better believe id be getting on some hefty birth control!
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Just wanted to say regarding Brit and weight watchers

An instagram mom I followed was asked like 3 times to do the weight watchers promo that all of these moms did the last few days but she’s very anti diet culture and we specifically and she said if she were to have accepted that, she wouldn’t have had to work for the entire year this year or take a single sponsorship. She said that they are offering them more than her husband used to make in an entire year. So Brit is making a fat check lying to her audience that she’s going to weight watchers. Ever year Britney says she wants to be healthier and she will jog for 3 weeks and then you never hear about it again

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Frank: we’re prepared to make drastic changes.
Britney: the doctor says I can have dairy and breastfeed.

🙄🙄🙄
cass
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cass »

Wobbledewobble wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:55 pm Just wanted to say regarding Brit and weight watchers

An instagram mom I followed was asked like 3 times to do the weight watchers promo that all of these moms did the last few days but she’s very anti diet culture and we specifically and she said if she were to have accepted that, she wouldn’t have had to work for the entire year this year or take a single sponsorship. She said that they are offering them more than her husband used to make in an entire year. So Brit is making a fat check lying to her audience that she’s going to weight watchers. Ever year Britney says she wants to be healthier and she will jog for 3 weeks and then you never hear about it again

interesting! i wish it would become law that it had to be disclosed how much they were getting paid for the AD, maybe not exact numbers but roughly! i think alot of people would stop falling for the hype these youtbers make products out to be!... it seems the primary adjective to the WW ads is it being customizable to peoples needs ( britts being her breast feeding, and another girl i saw is bc she has PCOS) the thing with brittney is, she wants to stop breastfeeding in a month or so.. so her input on this is pointless!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wobbledewobble wrote:Just wanted to say regarding Brit and weight watchers

I believe that. So much backlash from the posts though. Search #wwpartner in IG, then look at the comments. 90% of the people “partnered” with WW do not need to loose weight, nor do they need to be promoting weight loss/weight watching products. There are dozens of posts made on the 1st & 2nd Jan - new year new me type posts. Theyd have way more clout if they were starting at random points in the year - not Jan 1st - such a cliche.

What gets me is who is going to be policing this? Is someone at WW going to make sure they all keep to the contract? If its such a lucrative contract for advertising then surely its locked down as far as how many posts, vlogs, IG story content, etc.

Can you PM me the IG mom who declined? Id love to follow her!
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Haulnarse wrote:
Wobbledewobble wrote:Just wanted to say regarding Brit and weight watchers

I believe that. So much backlash from the posts though. Search #wwpartner in IG, then look at the comments. 90% of the people “partnered” with WW do not need to loose weight, nor do they need to be promoting weight loss/weight watching products. There are dozens of posts made on the 1st & 2nd Jan - new year new me type posts. Theyd have way more clout if they were starting at random points in the year - not Jan 1st - such a cliche.

What gets me is who is going to be policing this? Is someone at WW going to make sure they all keep to the contract? If its such a lucrative contract for advertising then surely its locked down as far as how many posts, vlogs, IG story content, etc.

Can you PM me the IG mom who declined? Id love to follow her!

Her name is bethanie Garcia @thegarciadiaries

!

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:12 pm Frank: we’re prepared to make drastic changes.
Britney: the doctor says I can have dairy and breastfeed.

🙄🙄🙄
What's funny is... they make a lot of creamers in the almond milk and soy, maybe even cashew etc... (I don't pay much attention since I am not a coffee drinker but, I am allergic to milk so I did notice the creamer). So, why is it so hard to switch for her? Plus, I have heard a few people in my family, who were cow milk drinkers, strictly... say how much they really liked the almond and cashew milk, when they tried it. Not so much coconut milk or oat.. but, I am not too much of a fan of oat either. I'd love to know when Twit switched from almond milk to cow's milk... she used to have the kids only on almond milk (I don't remember with herself and Ean... )
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

Return to “Britneyandbaby”