kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I think that's nasty.
Not_Sponsored wrote:Is it just me, or does anyone else think it’s gross that she’s packing all of those new pajamas and clothes for the girls and not washing them first?
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
LittleMama28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LittleMama28 »

kristieanne87 wrote:I think that's nasty.
Not_Sponsored wrote:Is it just me, or does anyone else think it’s gross that she’s packing all of those new pajamas and clothes for the girls and not washing them first?
This is the same woman who moved a bunch of pantry items into plastic storage containers & didnt wash them first!
re_berk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by re_berk »

“Venting” about child being horrible in public and takes her to Disney, the most public place ever. Can no one wait for anything ever. They are 3 and 1!
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah that was so gross.

Also what I noticed in that organize the pantry vlog...she didnt recycle any of those cardboard boxes or anything.
I dont know how recycling works in CA, but it is really quite simple and much needed in this day.
LittleMama28 wrote:
This is the same woman who moved a bunch of pantry items into plastic storage containers & didnt wash them first!
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

LittleMama28 wrote:
Wait, whattttt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brie »

I’ve only been watching her for a couple of months and I think she’s alright to watch when I have nothing better to do (which is often these days because I have a newborn who feeds constantly) but nothing really surprises me anymore after seeing Shay eat off of those high chairs they put her in at restaurants. Some of them look super disgusting and I don’t think they ever wipe them before putting food right on them for Shay to grab. Don’t get me wrong, I get why it’s easier to do at home but it’s pretty gross to do at restaurants without putting a liner down or at least wiping them down.
Tchock92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tchock92 »

I think that’s disgusting.
Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

Tchock92 wrote:
I think that’s disgusting.
Gross and not safe. Clothes have all kinds of chemicals on them, one should always wash everything before wearing but especially children!

Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

What's even more weird about it is that she is super extra with cleaning. Their house is impeccable. I'd totally expect her to be a germaphobe.

Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Carmencita wrote:What's even more weird about it is that she is super extra with cleaning. Their house is impeccable. I'd totally expect her to be a germaphobe.

It’s probably just so that everything looks perfect in the background when she takes her Instagram pics :eye roll:

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That's exactly why?
Bella-ciao wrote:
Carmencita wrote:What's even more weird about it is that she is super extra with cleaning. Their house is impeccable. I'd totally expect her to be a germaphobe.

It’s probably just so that everything looks perfect in the background when she takes her Instagram pics :eye roll:

Brie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brie »

Take a shot every time Tara says “huh?” at the end of a sentence in the new video with her and Baylee.

I started watching it and thought it was cute but had to turn it off because the video was twice as long as it needed to be because Tara would just repeat everything Baylee was saying. I get that it’s hard to understand what kids are saying sometimes but just put in some captions on the screen or something.

I also kept wondering why Baylee looked so uncomfortable/shy since it was just her and her mom in the room. She was acting like she could actually see the audience or something. She’s super cute though.
Gossipper811
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gossipper811 »

Okay same as an above poster I created an account just because I have to comment about how Adam is SO CREEPY. The clips of him clogging are so cringe worthy also. Their attempts to become a “family vlog channel” are SO obvious and I don’t see it happening for them.

Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

Gossipper811 wrote:Okay same as an above poster I created an account just because I have to comment about how Adam is SO CREEPY. The clips of him clogging are so cringe worthy also. Their attempts to become a “family vlog channel” are SO obvious and I don’t see it happening for them.

Agree about his vlogging. He is camera shy and doesn’t have the kind of personality it takes to keep ppl invested. I always scroll through his part of the video. C’mon guys, just because SacconeJollys did it doesn’t mean you need to as well. It’s ok to just be a mommy vlogger.

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 4e1b58.jpg[/img]

Is she ok lol Image she posted the same thing 3 times in a row but retyped it each time

Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Definitely a dig at Aaron who never took Skyla back to the hotel to nap while at Disney.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 99a343.png[/img]

skankernity
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skankernity »

Wobbledewobble wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 4e1b58.jpg[/img]

Is she ok lol Image she posted the same thing 3 times in a row but retyped it each time

LOL

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It's really sad when you look at Tara's stories you see Brianna on her phone. When you see Briannas stories you see Tara on her phone.

I'm sure those kids are having a blast, but I cant imagine growing up competing for my parents attention with electronics. Beyond sad.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

kristieanne87 wrote:It's really sad when you look at Tara's stories you see Brianna on her phone. When you see Briannas stories you see Tara on her phone.

I'm sure those kids are having a blast, but I cant imagine growing up competing for my parents attention with electronics. Beyond sad.

They definitely didn't go to disney for the kids...it's all to get likes and views on their social media. That's gross & they both need to by punched in the bag for it.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Carmencita wrote:
Gossipper811 wrote:Okay same as an above poster I created an account just because I have to comment about how Adam is SO CREEPY. The clips of him clogging are so cringe worthy also. Their attempts to become a “family vlog channel” are SO obvious and I don’t see it happening for them.

Agree about his vlogging. He is camera shy and doesn’t have the kind of personality it takes to keep ppl invested. I always scroll through his part of the video. C’mon guys, just because SacconeJollys did it doesn’t mean you need to as well. It’s ok to just be a mommy vlogger.

Jonathon Saccone is such a weirdo & it seems like Anna was just using him a a stud service and baby sitter so she could squirt out kids and not have to get a job. Nick (AARyn) can be very funny but it's usually at the expense of AAryn and her special brand of stupid. Adam seems like a manipulative abuser. Tiffany's husband and his bug eyes make me want to run and hide in a vat of battery acid. Justin and his faulty penis is the biggest bore on the whole entire youtube. Husbands just are not great at youtube content.

Return to “Tara Henderson”