westcoastgirl92
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Unread post by westcoastgirl92 »

iiarch wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:09 am
westcoastgirl92 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:12 am another vlog where the personality of shari is shining trough. it was soooo cringy when shes gathering all the siblings together only that she can show them her stuff and add to every piece that nobody is allowed to touch it. and the wows and oooohs after every piece seemed forced and only for the camera(or maybe the kids(how shari always refering to them) were scared that saying something negativ leads to a shitstorm from shari). it baffles me how bigheaded and vain she is. :-o :-o :-o :-o

Not only that, but telling Abby not to touch her stuff when she is currently wearing Abby's shirt. What a brat.
Right I totally forgot about this! I really cant stand her
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

I just watched Shari's prom dress vlog. Wooow. She's way up on her high horse. She seemed so unenthusiastic about prom dress shopping. Aren't most girls super excited to go prom dress shopping, even if it might be difficult? I know I was, even though my family couldn't afford a new dress, and my mom and I went to the Salvation Army store. We still had a great time!!

Again, I had kind of an unorthodox prom dress shopping experience, but is it normal to go shopping more than a month in advance? I started looking only 2 or 3 weeks before, maybe even a month, depending on the type of event, but never more than that.

Also- damn she needs to learn to blend out her eyeshadow.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Ignorant Canadian question here: Why is Shari even having a prom this year? Isn't she in the equivalent of grade 10? Do they do proms every year? I'm confused.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

natalka81 wrote:Ignorant Canadian question here: Why is Shari even having a prom this year? Isn't she in the equivalent of grade 10? Do they do proms every year? I'm confused.

Not ignorant at all. Proms don’t exist in my country either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Wow. Ruby is such a powerful mother! Her growing teenage son doesn’t fit in his bed properly anymore and getting him a new bed is “nowhere on the to do list”.
#PowerfulMothers #MomGoals

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Wow the way she ordered Kevin, but of course immediately mellowed when he gave her a “Who the hell do you think you are talking to?”look!
Rubella “I am mean, I am really mean!” Yes we know Rubella that is why Shari is following in your footsteps!
Little Eve was begging for her to read the little book, she was absolutely ignoring her because vlogging is far more important, the little girl ended up going to her dad for attention.
Kjr123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kjr123 »

natalka81 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:23 am Ignorant Canadian question here: Why is Shari even having a prom this year? Isn't she in the equivalent of grade 10? Do they do proms every year? I'm confused.
Is brevin older? If you’re asked by an upper class man (junior or senior) than you are able to go. I went to all 4 proms in high school because my boyfriend was junior and senior when I was a freshman and sophomore. Or maybe Utah is just weird and they have a prom for every grade level lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kjr123 wrote:
natalka81 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:23 am Ignorant Canadian question here: Why is Shari even having a prom this year? Isn't she in the equivalent of grade 10? Do they do proms every year? I'm confused.
Is brevin older? If you’re asked by an upper class man (junior or senior) than you are able to go. I went to all 4 proms in high school because my boyfriend was junior and senior when I was a freshman and sophomore. Or maybe Utah is just weird and they have a prom for every grade level lol
That's what I was thinking. If he's a junior, then she could be going to his prom. I don't think he's a senior.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

I thought I watched Brevin's family Prom Ask vlog, and his Mom said his school let's Sophomores go.....which is not typical for US schools.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Some private schools are so small that the proms are freshman thru seniors. My older two had separate junior and senior proms and my younger two had combine junior and senior proms.

Bobbityfo1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bobbityfo1 »

Is this the prom she wasn't going to go to because of morals lol? Or was that something else that's been and gone?
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

WriteMeOut wrote:I just watched Shari's prom dress vlog. Wooow. She's way up on her high horse. She seemed so unenthusiastic about prom dress shopping. Aren't most girls super excited to go prom dress shopping, even if it might be difficult? I know I was, even though my family couldn't afford a new dress, and my mom and I went to the Salvation Army store. We still had a great time!!

Again, I had kind of an unorthodox prom dress shopping experience, but is it normal to go shopping more than a month in advance? I started looking only 2 or 3 weeks before, maybe even a month, depending on the type of event, but never more than that.

I was actually talking to one of my friends who’s a hair stylist and has lots of high school girls come in around this time of year. We were saying the same thing, how it seems like most girls aren’t into prom as much as we were in HS. She said they’re all about what they do after prom, instead of prom itself. Lol
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

Addicted2vlogs wrote:Wow. Ruby is such a powerful mother! Her growing teenage son doesn’t fit in his bed properly anymore and getting him a new bed is “nowhere on the to do list”.
#PowerfulMothers #MomGoals

Can’t remember if it’s this last birthday of Chads or vlog from previous year but one of his bday gift were shoes and Ruby literally said something to the effect of “you really needed those you have not had shoes that fit you and have ended up having to wear shoes that are size too small for awhile!” What the heck!!! I know she is all about her minimalist ways after reading that stupid book about only keeping or purchasing “things that bring you joy.” Maybe new shoes for her growing teen just didn’t bring her cheep lazy ass joy for
a few months there! She is so detached from reality she seriously scares me sometimes. Sadly her vlog is loved by my two teens and since it’s one of the cleaner ones l allow them to watch it so l get to watch there train wreck of a family from a far.

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote:I thought I watched Brevin's family Prom Ask vlog, and his Mom said his school let's Sophomores go.....which is not typical for US schools.
So they can go without being invited by a senior or junior?

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

WriteMeOut wrote:I just watched Shari's prom dress vlog. Wooow. She's way up on her high horse. She seemed so unenthusiastic about prom dress shopping. Aren't most girls super excited to go prom dress shopping, even if it might be difficult? I know I was, even though my family couldn't afford a new dress, and my mom and I went to the Salvation Army store. We still had a great time!!

I went a month and half early because I’m short. Good thing to because they had to order it because I the floor model in my size was messed up!

Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

Wtf she won’t get him a new bed? She’s so selfish. They are so loaded yet she won’t even provide her children with basic needs sometimes. I feel like it’s all about her control and not about minimalism or anything. She’s so fake with all that. I get that all her kids share rooms and it’s harder for a larger bed to fit in that room, but she could get bunk beds for them. They even make bunk beds with different sized beds! My brother had a bunk bed with a full size on bottom and a smaller (twin?) size for the top bunk. And he didn’t even share a room. Chad could have the larger size and Russell could have the smaller one. Or they could get a bunk bed with both bunks being larger since Russell will eventually grow out of a small bed too. Chad is probably going to be uncomfortable and get back issues from sleeping on a shitty small bed. This woman needs help. She is not a minimalist or trying to make her children appreciative for what they have, she is a narcissistic control freak that is messing up her kids every single day because she relies on the opinions and views of literal children via the internet for her livelihood.

thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

What's up with Ruby giving all her kids used gifts for their BIRTHDAYS? First Shari got that fitbit thing that Ruby didn't want anymore and now Abby gets Chad's old phone for her birthday. Like I understand hand-me-downs and reusing things, but I think it's really lame that she tries to pass those off as birthday gifts.
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

With all the money they spend on tuition you’d think those kids would learn something. How do you not know the name of the project your building? It’s one of the 7 wonders of the world. Looks like it wants to be Temple of Artemis. They should have some kind of academic standards for that school..to keep going there. Most that family are dumb as a box of rocks. Ruby going on abt getting up at all hours of the night to write her book...laughable! Shes completely out of her mind delusional. :?
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Catface2 wrote:With all the money they spend on tuition you’d think those kids would learn something. How do you not know the name of the project your building? It’s one of the 7 wonders of the world. Looks like it wants to be Temple of Artemis. They should have some kind of academic standards for that school..to keep going there. Most that family are dumb as a box of rocks. Ruby going on abt getting up at all hours of the night to write her book...laughable! Shes completely out of her mind delusional. :?

As long as Ruby and Kevin are donating the big bucks to school, the kids will probably be allowed to stay, doesn’t matter how dumb they are. I still don’t buy that Julie went from getting like 14 questions right at the start of last summer on her math exam to passing by the end, and that they magically found Abby a spot and her grades fit the bill too. I they they made a giant donation that the school couldn’t say no too in exchange for overlooking the kids’ poor academic skills.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

I started watching Ruby full time around the first of the year. I am going through some of the old vlogs and was wondering what vlogs would you recommend to watch?

Return to “8 Passengers”