Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

moville wrote: On the other hand, I have a really good impression of Ellie. Seems like she does everything to make Bonnies kids have a good time. Can't immagine having three myself and take on my siblings four children like that.

Sent fra min SM-G960F via Tapatalk
Hate to burst your bubble, but Ellie does all that for the camera. She doesn’t even care that her own children have a good time most days.

Bonnie has taken Ellie’s kids in many times, so it’s fair Ellie returns the favour. Plus let’s be real, Olivia ended up watching all the kids which probably made Ellie’s job easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Unread post by ba1006 »

Liz_444 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:58 am Bonnie also feels like she has a special relationship with her Dr. She said she felt very "close to him". I think the Dr may have taken advantage of her by suggesting more work needed to be done on her body. I can see Bonnie going back several more times to have more surgeries on her body. It's all very sad.
She even brought him a gift from the restaurant she and Joel went to. She probably found somebody that tells her how more beautiful she can be with a little help from him. Bonnie, he's not your best friend, he's someone looking to get more procedures from you. These people are so naive. What do you suppose she will have next?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

red3head wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:10 pm I’m wondering if she had her chin done and then the tummy tuck a few days later. Why would you need to stay in LA and have your kids stay with sitters for that long for just a chin? She was easily able to stand up and sit down so I don’t think the tummy tuck at the same time.

She did say she got the chin done since she was going to be under anesthesia anyway. So she got both done at once. She was gone a while so when we saw her, she was probably several days post-op. Even after a C-section, they have you walking the next day.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

shortstop wrote:Why does everything have to be extra?? Surgeon has never seen fat like mine. Surgeon has never seen bone spurs like mine.
ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
moville
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moville »

HelloSweetie wrote:
moville wrote: On the other hand, I have a really good impression of Ellie. Seems like she does everything to make Bonnies kids have a good time. Can't immagine having three myself and take on my siblings four children like that.

Hate to burst your bubble, but Ellie does all that for the camera. She doesn’t even care that her own children have a good time most days.

Bonnie has taken Ellie’s kids in many times, so it’s fair Ellie returns the favour. Plus let’s be real, Olivia ended up watching all the kids which probably made Ellie’s job easier.

Maybe, but I never see Bonnie do anything with the children, it's either Joel or they have to sit quiet in the basement. Ellie at least does things with her own kids and now that she has Bonnies as well she seems to go the extra mile for everyone to have fun. And in one of Bonnies videos hee kids clearly wanted to go to aunt Ellies house, so it cant be all for the camera I think. I understand people dont like her, but I'm objective here, I don't dislike anyone. But I of course don't agree with everything. I feel Bonnie is very lazy in comparassent. If thats a word. Not my native language.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

moville wrote:Maybe, but I never see Bonnie do anything with the children, it's either Joel or they have to sit quiet in the basement. Ellie at least does things with her own kids and now that she has Bonnies as well she seems to go the extra mile for everyone to have fun. And in one of Bonnies videos hee kids clearly wanted to go to aunt Ellies house, so it cant be all for the camera I think. I understand people dont like her, but I'm objective here, I don't dislike anyone. But I of course don't agree with everything. I feel Bonnie is very lazy in comparassent. If thats a word. Not my native language.

Follow her on IG, you’ll get a very different picture of things.

Honestly, many of us used to argue that Bonnie was better for the same reasons. Both have moments where there are decent aunties/mothers, etc, but for the most part both suck fairly similarly.

I mean, Ellie’s kids also have to stay in the basement Image

moville
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moville »

ba1006 wrote:
red3head wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:10 pm I’m wondering if she had her chin done and then the tummy tuck a few days later. Why would you need to stay in LA and have your kids stay with sitters for that long for just a chin? She was easily able to stand up and sit down so I don’t think the tummy tuck at the same time.

She did say she got the chin done since she was going to be under anesthesia anyway. So she got both done at once. She was gone a while so when we saw her, she was probably several days post-op. Even after a C-section, they have you walking the next day.
In Norway we have to get up and walk the same day we have a C section. This to prevent blood clogs. Painful as hell, but it works. And we don't get the kind of painrelief they get in the US. And after two days, just the regular paracetamol you get everywhere.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

moville wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Maybe, but I never see Bonnie do anything with the children, it's either Joel or they have to sit quiet in the basement. Ellie at least does things with her own kids and now that she has Bonnies as well she seems to go the extra mile for everyone to have fun. And in one of Bonnies videos hee kids clearly wanted to go to aunt Ellies house, so it cant be all for the camera I think. I understand people dont like her, but I'm objective here, I don't dislike anyone. But I of course don't agree with everything. I feel Bonnie is very lazy in comparassent. If thats a word. Not my native language.

Ellie literally bought a bed I mean couch for outside. She does the bare minimum for her kids. They get up and get themselves breakfast, she makes a single meal for them lunch/dinner and they are in bed at 6:30 pm. What you see her do for them is for the camera and even then it’s not much; they have zero vlog content because they don’t do much.

moville
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moville »

HelloSweetie wrote:
moville wrote:Maybe, but I never see Bonnie do anything with the children, it's either Joel or they have to sit quiet in the basement. Ellie at least does things with her own kids and now that she has Bonnies as well she seems to go the extra mile for everyone to have fun. And in one of Bonnies videos hee kids clearly wanted to go to aunt Ellies house, so it cant be all for the camera I think. I understand people dont like her, but I'm objective here, I don't dislike anyone. But I of course don't agree with everything. I feel Bonnie is very lazy in comparassent. If thats a word. Not my native language.

Follow her on IG, you’ll get a very different picture of things.

Honestly, many of us used to argue that Bonnie was better for the same reasons. Both have moments where there are decent aunties/mothers, etc, but for the most part both suck fairly similarly.

I mean, Ellie’s kids also have to stay in the basement Image

Ellies basement is a little more fun though. Bonnies is just so clean without anything in it. Cold I think.

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

gopedjane wrote:Okay I know I said I wouldn't judge but I lied I am totally judging her for modifying the core of her looks. Never in a million years did I think that she would. Once again, she is justifying it with dishonesty and is likely still lying to herself. This is where I feel in my opinion she needs to seek out help for her low self esteem and this image/persona that she has created and seeking approval on her looks from others. This is just snowballing and at the end of the day she is going to end up with surgically modify looks/body and still not love herself without the money to maintain it.

Also, I think she is worried about getting addicted to the drugs again because otherwise why would she be so scared about recovery for such a minor procedure? We've seen all kinds of reality television where we have seen celebrities and such recovery from facial surgeries.

I honestly wonder if Bonnie would be so obsessed with her looks if she wasn’t a YouTuber. Yes, she would do the things that most other women do and wear makeup probably more than others because she does seem really like it, but would she have extreme nails and hair extensions, let alone lipo. And this is not just about having the financial means to do these things, but her perception of who she really is. She seems, to me anyway, to see herself as some sort of celebrity and influencer first, and a mother second. Or at least that she was born to be famous.

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Todays drama wrote:I have seen a few Youtubers that started with botox. The next thing they are going for lip injections, face lifts, nose made shorter, breast implants. I think it becomes addictive, they become unnoticeable, almost freakish. I hope Bonnie has enough sense to stop at this point. Whoever this plastic surgeon is, I think is taking advantage of Bonnies insecurities. Lets hope Joel has enough common sense to stop Bonnie.
Never going to happen. Joel will do anything to make her happy. She is his queen.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

gopedjane wrote:
Ellie literally bought a bed I mean couch for outside. She does the bare minimum for her kids. They get up and get themselves breakfast, she makes a single meal for them lunch/dinner and they are in bed at 6:30 pm. What you see her do for them is for the camera and even then it’s not much; they have zero vlog content because they don’t do much.

And Jared is far better at protecting Ellie’s (and his) image than Joel is.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

moville wrote:
Ellies basement is a little more fun though. Bonnies is just so clean without anything in it. Cold I think.

The kids have a play kitchen and toys down there. They are tucked away in the closet and bedrooms. They also have a large yard thats 10x safer to play in than the rock quarry at Ellie’s house.

The parenting issues with both don’t exactly come down to space for most of us. It’s the lack of parenting.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Joel talking about how clean Bonnie eats made me laugh! What a JOKE!
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

Bonnie just seems bonkers. I thought Mormons believed God made them the way they should be...or something like that. But, then all these Mormon mommies run out and get ALLLLLL the plastic surgery, implants, fillers, botox, plumpers, extensions, ugly nails and more and more and more!

The Mormon mommy I actually like is Jennika from Samika. She keeps it real and she's very pretty without ANY work. She also doesn't ditch her kids all the time for pointless reasons.

Bonnie really needs some therapy. Flying to CA for plastic surgery several times a year won't fix her real problems.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Know what I didn't like the most from today's vlog? It's when she said she is having the bone spurs shaved down but keeping the shape of her chin. There's no way she's keeping the shape of her chin. Does she even hear herself half the time? Don't even get me started on her lap dog husband shaking his head in agreeance. The message they send to their young viewers is harmful. Basically, if you don't like something about your appearance, surgically alter it. Terrible example to both her subscribers and her own children.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Not an expert, but I think she DID get her boobs done. It looks like she had a drain in her armpit in that video right after surgery—then Joel quickly switch to a new clip. Then she wasn't wearing a seatbelt in the car.

It's just sort of sad that someone hates their body THAT MUCH to go through all of that pain and suffering and doesn't look much different after the work. She looked fine even before the first surgeries.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

rosie_dalia wrote:Not an expert, but I think she DID get her boobs done. It looks like she had a drain in her armpit in that video right after surgery—then Joel quickly switch to a new clip. Then she wasn't wearing a seatbelt in the car.

It's just sort of sad that someone hates their body THAT MUCH to go through all of that pain and suffering and doesn't look much different after the work. She looked fine even before the first surgeries.
Maybe lipo and a breast lift of some sort, but not implants. Breast Augmentation alone shouldn’t require drains. Though this doctor seems bad at what he does so anything is possible.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

rosie_dalia wrote:Not an expert, but I think she DID get her boobs done. It looks like she had a drain in her armpit in that video right after surgery—then Joel quickly switch to a new clip. Then she wasn't wearing a seatbelt in the car.

I saw a picture of her from a few years back and was shocked. She was so beautiful!!! Not that she's ugly or anything now but certainly imo looking more bizarre as time goes on

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

131618 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:24 pm

I saw a picture of her from a few years back and was shocked. She was so beautiful!!! Not that she's ugly or anything now but certainly imo looking more bizarre as time goes on

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I think Joel should have stepped up and told her to stop. It seems she's using pretend excuses to get so much work done, when she looks totally FINE! I don't think any of the surgeries were necessary...especially flying all the way to LA each time when there are plenty of doctors in Utah.

She's turning onto that girl Trisha Paytas!!!!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”