Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Maybe all that crying she was doing a few months ago was because she could only scam $26000 from the government, while her sister Ruby, and other “unworthy” YouTubers got so much more. None of them have any morals.

And they have the nerve to call themselves Christians.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Liz_444 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:51 pm I'm pretty sure they will have to pay this money back.
If you go to Katie's instagram, she said the loan is forgiven and will not have to pay it back. I'm sure Bonnie's will be too.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:34 pm What makes it worse is that Bonnie explicitly preached to us about how lazy and entitled we are to want our tax money to go to COVID relief for the working class who lost their jobs and can't feed their families. Meanwhile, she had already stolen $26,000 of it, right under our noses. She is pure evil. They need to be prosecuted.
This.

I don't know how much lower she can go. She complained terribly how YouTube income had decreased when Covid-19 pandemic started last year and she wasn't going to pay Bri unless she was actually at work during the lock down. I don't believe she gives a hoot about her viewers. Her lack of empathy and laziness has cost her businesses.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Buckle up folks, people claim to have reported them already. Technically it was Katie & Cullen, but it won't be long before they are onto the other vloggers I am sure....

"@Josh. I received a call back from the IRS & SBA both asking me to call them tomorrow - for an individual & number to call directly to report the possible fraud ...

My original call to the SBA & IRS was to ask them specifically - can people that weren't affected financially from covid & business were not shut down like "youTube" creators. Apply & receive the PPL? They both said, based on my specific example - then NO, they would be excluded; if they recieved it like your saying. Then they will need to repay it...

I'll update you tomorrow after... I'm on central standard time (CST)

Thank you, for bringing this to the attention of your viewers... Your expectation was awesome and completely 100% correct...."
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Who in their right mind thinks a 7-year old wants "healthy" donuts on his birthday? Ellie! Jokes on her, though, because the kids wouldn't eat them.
LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

From what I read if they didn’t use the money to pay employees it’s fraud. There’s a place to report fraud & abuse. I wouldn’t be surprised if a bunch of you tubers got into trouble. I’m sorry but if you are still spending money, buying stupid shit, and going on trips you don’t need any loan.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Bonnie bragged a few years ago about her family’s “businesses”, so I’m pretty sure she has or had a few feeder businesses to launder that money through. Plus Bri and Joel’s father.

I really thought the meth house was purchased for nefarious reasons and would never be completed, but I had no idea Joel was that dense and naive not to have it thoroughly inspected before purchase.

These people lack ethics and morals, but I doubt they’ll be investigated or punished for these loans. They certainly can be shamed for it though!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Z3phyr wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:39 am Bonnie bragged a few years ago about her family’s “businesses”, so I’m pretty sure she has or had a few feeder businesses to launder that money through. Plus Bri and Joel’s father.

I really thought the meth house was purchased for nefarious reasons and would never be completed, but I had no idea Joel was that dense and naive not to have it thoroughly inspected before purchase.

These people lack ethics and morals, but I doubt they’ll be investigated or punished for these loans. They certainly can be shamed for it though!
Was it in the vlog or an Instastory where it said Joel's meth house didn't pass home inspection or Bonnie received a PPP loan? I see the meth house is accepting back up offers on one listing. Another listing shows it has a contingent offer.
To think Bonnie and Joel purchased a piece of property (listed for I believe 295K) for their future new home last fall seems like they were doing ok in their businesses and it feels a bit dicey. Joel had enough cash on hand to buy the meth house at the same time asking for small business government assistance. But this hasn't been an uncommon theme with these sisters who've seen a couple of them talk about living off government food/health assistance programs in the past...and then to see Bonnie complain about paying taxes. :? They to me are all takers.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:48 am
Z3phyr wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:39 am Bonnie bragged a few years ago about her family’s “businesses”, so I’m pretty sure she has or had a few feeder businesses to launder that money through. Plus Bri and Joel’s father.

Was it in the vlog or an Instastory where it said Joel's meth house didn't pass home inspection or Bonnie received a PPP loan? I see the meth house is accepting back up offers on one listing. Another listing shows it has a contingent offer.
To think Bonnie and Joel purchased a piece of property (listed for I believe 295K) for their future new home last fall seems like they were doing ok in their businesses and it feels a bit dicey. Joel had enough cash on hand to buy the meth house at the same time asking for small business government assistance. But this hasn't been an uncommon theme with these sisters who've seen a couple of them talk about living off government food/health assistance programs in the past...and then to see Bonnie complain about paying taxes. :? They to me are all takers.
I think it was on their channel that the house didn't pass inspection but they were small fixes. As far as the PPP loan, of course Bonnie didn't mention that. It is apparently public knowledge and somebody exposed them - along with all her sisters. It will be interesting if she talks about it but probably not since Katie is getting a lot of shit for her instastory. The property they recently bought to build their dream house was just recently purchased (I think January) so they aren't hurting for money and should not have taken that loan. They are greedy people with no sympathy for others.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I noticed in that in their listing pictures, they cut off the pic that showed the lighting fixture not lining up with the sink...lol!

The lights in the master bath don't line up correctly either.

I can't believe they actually have a buyer for this house!
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Z3phyr wrote:Bonnie bragged a few years ago about her family’s “businesses”, so I’m pretty sure she has or had a few feeder businesses to launder that money through. Plus Bri and Joel’s father.

But they won’t be shamed. They think they’re perfectly entitled. The $26k they swindled from tax payers would have been used to pay for meth house renovations. Between that, and all the freebies they received, of course they’ll make a profit. Unfortunately, they’ll take the credit because they made “smart choices” with what they were doing. I can’t stand these people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Isn't this why they have food storage and save for a rainy day like a job loss or a pandemic? 8 passengers took out 41K PPP loan wow...
They all did it and I think The Dad Challenge podcast is going to expose them. He is pushing for viewers to expose them too.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

So I am looking through the PPP loan files, and Bonnie claimed 3 employees were working out of her "home business". Do you think they claimed Olivia? Nannies are not allowed per the rules. E&J and R&K only claimed 2 each (I assume themselves). Well, R&K's loan has other issues, like taking too much money for only 2 employees, but I digress...
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:08 am So I am looking through the PPP loan files, and Bonnie claimed 3 employees were working out of her "home business". Do you think they claimed Olivia? Nannies are not allowed per the rules. E&J and R&K only claimed 2 each (I assume themselves). Well, R&K's loan has other issues, like taking too much money for only 2 employees, but I digress...
I think they paid themselves and Bri. This doesn't appear to pertain to Bollie, but perhaps they took out a PPP loan on this business too. I feel that Bri was listed as an Assistant of some sort doing a few things with the business, but we see her mostly caring for the kids and cleaning the house. Some of this doesn't make sense since I am sure they are paid higher than the approximate amount or perhaps the brand deals/click links are their main income now.

Honestly, I think some of these YouTubers should be a bit concerned and they need to talk with their accountants to ensure they are compliant with the loan or perhaps they will need to pay it back. Not a good look for family channels.

Based on their reported 3 jobs retained, this equals an estimated average yearly compensation of $42,547 per employee1.
Based on standard PPP eligibility rules, Hoellein Productions, LLC's total 2019 payroll expenses were approximately $127,642 in order to qualify for the PPP loan amount received.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I'll bet you anything they took a loan out for the Bollie business as well. Greed is their middle name.
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

Bonnie goes on a little tangent about not filming today (Vlog is from last Saturday) because she doesn't like to that when relative are around as she doesn't want to them to think she always has her camera out.

Sure, Jan!

Bonnie, Bonnie, Bonnie, why you lying?
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

YTIG60 wrote:

They bought land to build?! Was this ever mentioned in a vlog?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

yoyo16 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:18 pm They bought land to build?! Was this ever mentioned in a vlog?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not yet. Utah property/landowners are public records and transparent.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

I’m so shocked!? How can they sleep at night or even pray knowing they took food out of the mouth of hungry poverty stricken families? With their luxury lifestyles!!! This is major fraud and I hope the government reigns down on them and if it doesn’t I hope karma finds them for their despicable greed!
Sick to my stomach!!!! Nothing like a gluttonous money hungry lazy-o at the expense of a hungry child somewhere!
Christians my foot!!!
....and even if they could get their claw chubby fingers on free money they should have donated it to people who have real need not manicures and expensive vehicles!!!! How despicable I cannot fathom it at all!? I hope people report them for fraud!!!!
I pray there is a movement where people unsubscribe from all these money hungry you tubers that take advantage of everything and everyone to line their greedy pockets!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Parktown wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:46 pm I’m so shocked!? How can they sleep at night or even pray knowing they took food out of the mouth of hungry poverty stricken families? With their luxury lifestyles!!! This is major fraud and I hope the government reigns down on them and if it doesn’t I hope karma finds them for their despicable greed!
Sick to my stomach!!!! Nothing like a gluttonous money hungry lazy-o at the expense of a hungry child somewhere!
Christians my foot!!!
....and even if they could get their claw chubby fingers on free money they should have donated it to people who have real need not manicures and expensive vehicles!!!! How despicable I cannot fathom it at all!? I hope people report them for fraud!!!!
I pray there is a movement where people unsubscribe from all these money hungry you tubers that take advantage of everything and everyone to line their greedy pockets!
They just purchased over 12 acres of property and recently sold the meth house. Apparently they don't really need the government's $26K loan yet they took it anyways knowing they will not have to pay it back. Just when I thought these greedy morons couldn't get any worse...

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”