Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Unread post by Lady6 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
Memememeboo wrote:
Potatie wrote:For the people asking in the previous thread I live down here in New Zealand :) I’m not sure if the prices are actually comparable now considering our country is like 100000x smaller and with less people than in the US haha
Holy crap, where in nz? Where we are we pay $530 a WEEK for a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house in the Waikato. I'm shook haha.
Where is this?? $530 a week??? Omg!!! How do you people afford to live with rent that high!!

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
Lol we dont live. We just pay bills hahahahahahaha

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blackswan »

There's no rent control where we live so eventually rent will be $1500 in our apartment complex for a 1 bedroom shoebox. I'm just greatful that this year we will finally be debt free lol
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:I find her using terms a married couple would use obnoxious because her pathetic rant after it was made clear they would not be marrying. How marriage means nothing, how they know it's real etc. She wanted to play house,pop out a bunch of kids and not marry and shit on marriage. Now she wants to use marriage terms. She acts like a child she can use child terms. They broke up. They did not separate. FOC will handle the child support and visitations and they didn't own the home so nothing to split. If she was the bread winner she bought everything so it's hers. Her need to find something to shed the attention light on herself is annoying.
Yeah but it literally could not have been more obvious that she was only saying that stuff because Ean wouldn't set a date and she was trying to act like she wasn't embarrassed. She soooooo badly wanted to be Mrs. Whatever and have a huge perfect wedding to complete that perfect suburban family. Imo the fact that he proposed but then wouldn't marry her is proof that she did the right thing in leaving.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

even her minions can't spell her baby's dumb name
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 8481a7.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

I wonder why on Twitter she said the kids bedroom arrangements are temporary... I wonder how temporary? Maybe I'm missing something but that seemed like a weird thing to say when they just moved into a nice apartment.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:I wonder why on Twitter she said the kids bedroom arrangements are temporary... I wonder how temporary? Maybe I'm missing something but that seemed like a weird thing to say when they just moved into a nice apartment.
She probably just means they wont be there forever.. sometimes when people talk about room arrangements they are like "the kids wont want to share when they are teenagers.." or "boys shouldnt be sharing with their sisters...." but Nolan is 3, not 13. They wont live there forever.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Eventually, she'll either get a 4 bedroom or Harlow and Aria will share I suspect. Or she might switch up who's sharing with who if it doesn't work out.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm sure Vanessa is loving this thread lol She had so much to read while she was overnight at the hospital.
tammywam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tammywam »

Memememeboo wrote:
Potatie wrote:For the people asking in the previous thread I live down here in New Zealand :) I’m not sure if the prices are actually comparable now considering our country is like 100000x smaller and with less people than in the US haha
Holy crap, where in nz? Where we are we pay $530 a WEEK for a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house in the Waikato. I'm shook haha.
I live in waipa which is in waikata, me my partner and 2 other men live in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom for $350 a week (it has a huge section tho)
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

webby wrote:even her minions can't spell her baby's dumb name

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
This is hilarious
Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

New here. I have been watching Britney for a little while now. First time posting. Britney seems overly happy showing that place. Not someone who has just split from the father of her children. No matter the circumstances. Either she doesn't give a shit or she is a very good actor. I think the later. Youtube is differently an acting job. No one is who they really are, in real life. One thing that bothers me about her vlogs, is that she comes across as the all knowing, ever knowledgeable 24 yr old. Giving advice to people like she is a motivational speaker really irks me. I suppose 12 yr olds look up to her and think she is the ants pants of Youtube? :D One thing I do like about her is that she keeps a very clean home. If going by what people on here are saying that it's really Ean that's the clean freak, please send me an Ean anyday. :D
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

When a woman is with a man that’s emotionally unavailable, and they have a child , often she will strive for his approval, and being the perfect housewife/mother etc etc , this can go on and on , but eventually she will come to a realisation, and give up .
With every put down or bad comment her feelings become less and less , until she has no feelings left .
I think Britney tried and tried , but ultimately she reached her limit ,
I bet it was something small that finally made her snap ,
Britney was probably over it ages that’s why she is so detached from it .
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

When a woman is with a man that’s emotionally unavailable, and they have a child , often she will strive for his approval, and being the perfect housewife/mother etc etc , this can go on and on , but eventually she will come to a realisation, and give up .
With every put down or bad comment her feelings become less and less , until she has no feelings left .
I think Britney tried and tried , but ultimately she reached her limit ,
I bet it was something small that finally made her snap ,
Britney was probably over it ages that’s why she is so detached from it .
galaxywatch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by galaxywatch »

DoodleBop2 wrote:When you have to divide your entire lives and come up with a co-parenting plan it's a separation. It's 2018 not everyone gets married.
well it's a commitment under God and they should get married. and she also said, "divorce" a couple times throughout the video, so, there's a point being made. I swear, people only like to argue and look like geniuses on this site. "breakup sounds juvenile." hm, so does a bunch of grown women "gossiping." lol.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

kind of weird how she says at the end of her video “i always tell people if you’re only in it for the kids it’s never going to work”. Idk seems weird that she was giving relationship advice when she was months away from splitting up and moving out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

galaxywatch wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:When you have to divide your entire lives and come up with a co-parenting plan it's a separation. It's 2018 not everyone gets married.
well it's a commitment under God and they should get married. and she also said, "divorce" a couple times throughout the video, so, there's a point being made. I swear, people only like to argue and look like geniuses on this site. "breakup sounds juvenile." hm, so does a bunch of grown women "gossiping." lol.
When did she say divorce?? I never once heard her say that but maybe wasn't paying attention.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

If she wants to use the terms "divorce", "separation" like married she has to believe in marriage and be married. You cannot go to say high and mighty smart ass lines like "marriage is a piece of paper" and "marriage is not a necessity" and end up acting like you are falling out of a marriage. She has always maintained they don't need marriage to be together. Heck she has herself admitted they were living like roommates. You don't separate from your room mate/fiancee. That's something I have never heard people say.
So they have broke up or SPLIT. Doesn't matter if they have kids or not. Those are not the terms used for someone who was not married/not believed in marriage. She is self-contradicting.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

kind of weird how she says at the end of her video “i always tell people if you’re only in it for the kids it’s never going to work”. Idk seems weird that she was giving relationship advice when she was months away from splitting up and moving out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How many people does she even know to be giving this piece of advice out? LOL
Memememeboo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Memememeboo »

I live in waipa which is in waikata, me my partner and 2 other men live in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom for $350 a week (it has a huge section tho)[/quote]

Ah so jealous, Hamilton is becoming the New Auckland!
Edited to add: NZ is in a massive housing crisis so a lot of rents are 60-70% of your weekly income. But ridiculous.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
galaxywatch wrote:
When did she say divorce?? I never once heard her say that but maybe wasn't paying attention.
I didn't hear the word divorce either...

Return to “Britneyandbaby”