Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by No_Sugarcoating11 »

This is something I've been wondering about for awhile but never had the nerve to type it. Does anyone suspect that maybe the pregnancy with Brynn was made up? If you go back on her videos she went so long without updating and then did that surprise update at 19 weeks pregnant saying that she had taken a break from YouTube for awhile because her and Justin were having problems. She didn't look pregnant to me. I've been rewatching some older videos and looking at the pictures of Brynn. I'm probably wrong but it just seems like faking a pregnancy/stillbirth would be something she would do to gain more views and subscribers. Something about Brynn just doesn't add up to me.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

No_Sugarcoating11 wrote:This is something I've been wondering about for awhile but never had the nerve to type it. Does anyone suspect that maybe the pregnancy with Brynn was made up? If you go back on her videos she went so long without updating and then did that surprise update at 19 weeks pregnant saying that she had taken a break from YouTube for awhile because her and Justin were having problems. She didn't look pregnant to me. I've been rewatching some older videos and looking at the pictures of Brynn. I'm probably wrong but it just seems like faking a pregnancy/stillbirth would be something she would do to gain more views and subscribers. Something about Brynn just doesn't add up to me.
Uh, no. We've seen the pictures of Brynn and R&J when Brynn was stillborn, and Rachelle has taken video of her (and others, like Justin's mom) visiting Brynn's grave.
dramaseeker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramaseeker »

No_Sugarcoating11 wrote:This is something I've been wondering about for awhile but never had the nerve to type it. Does anyone suspect that maybe the pregnancy with Brynn was made up? If you go back on her videos she went so long without updating and then did that surprise update at 19 weeks pregnant saying that she had taken a break from YouTube for awhile because her and Justin were having problems. She didn't look pregnant to me. I've been rewatching some older videos and looking at the pictures of Brynn. I'm probably wrong but it just seems like faking a pregnancy/stillbirth would be something she would do to gain more views and subscribers. Something about Brynn just doesn't add up to me.
yeah i don't think there is anyway they fake that. Yes there are people who fake that kind of stuff but I dont think R&J faked it.
No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker

Ok yeah I forgot about Justin's mom being at the graveside. It was just a random thought I had because these days it seems like anything is possible. I guess it would be pretty hard to fake all of that though.
On another note, I wonder what Rachelle's name reveal is going to be like?
bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bethanymack »

The name reveal is probably going to be boring and half-assed just like the gender reveal.

And then get ready to hear that baby's name non-stop, just like we hear Brynn non-stop. She really needs to start thinking about the future and stop wallowing in the past. If you're going to sew the new baby a blanket - great. I think that's nice, but make it look different than the one you keep in Brynn's shrine, ahem, the nursery.
ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClickbaitToBelong »

No_Sugarcoating11 wrote:
ClickbaitToBelong wrote:
Curious wrote:On Phil & Alex's live pregnancy reation, Rachelle came off like she didn't care. Maybe because it wasn't about her. Image

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
It was almost disappointment in her voice, she’s so selfish, Alex sounded so excited when this brat told her she was pregnant. Also, they told a lot of people compared to Rachelle, the video was pretty emotional.

Btw, I was so off of YTMD because I was out of my country, I barely watched these vloggers, but omg, Justin is such a dork, a red dork ha, and they make a lot of justice to the name of this thread looking almost like twins lol. You can see –and a lot in today’s vlog– that Rachelle is becoming a grosser person everyday, she’s so ungrateful.
Ps. I think all the Ashe drama is pretty close to the reality, these two are so fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, yes, and yes! I got the feeling that when Alex told Rachelle she was pregnant, it was almost as if Rachelle didn't care or was disappointed. I got that same vibe. Also, I know in a couple of Phil and Alex blogs, Alex has fondly mentioned Rachelle. I don't remember any instances of Rachelle mentioning Phil and Alex in blogs though (besides the one of her calling them saying she was pregnant).
Phil and Alex are so caring with their friends, Rachelle doesn’t deserve them.

ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClickbaitToBelong »

I don’t think it was all made up at all, but now reading you, maybe when she knew the pregnancy was on risk with all the tests, so she started vlogging again because she knew it would get her views and subscribers, aka money. Image

maggielin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielin »

They're definitely not relationship goals lmao.
No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker

ClickbaitToBelong wrote:
I don’t think it was all made up at all, but now reading you, maybe when she knew the pregnancy was on risk with all the tests, so she started vlogging again because she knew it would get her views and subscribers, aka money. Image

YES! I think we hit the nail on the head lol. I definitely now think that her faking the entire story would have been way too much BUT what you pointed out makes a lot of sense. When she found out there were likely to be complications that could have inspired her to get back on YouTube since she knew there would be a lot of views, subscriptions, etc. I think she knew the pregnancy was going to be risky when she first got back on but I don't think she had any idea a stillbirth was a possibility. With that brewing said though, when the stillbirth DID happen, I definitely think she was upset and grieving yet also on some level enjoying all of the attention.

No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker

Who else notices that Rachelle seems to get angry really easily and is quick to reply to negative comments on YouTube? She tweeted a couple weeks ago that she was tired of people suggesting baby names to her by say "You should name her...". Apparently she found that wording insulting. Seriously? Also, someone commented on one of her videos when she was around 10 or so weeks saying something along the lines of "You're still tiny. t's too soon to be buying maternity clothes, don't you think?" And she replied back almost immediately with "No it aint." IDK. I just feel like sometimes she almost WANTS someone to say something offensive to her so she can argue back and then complain on twitter or on her next vlog about the "rude" comments. She just doesn't seem very mature to me.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

I think Brynn was real but her story was exaggerated a bit. I feel like Brynn was a lot younger than she's leading on. I knew someone who had a stillbirth at the gestation she said she had Brynn at, that baby was far more developed than Brynn was. Brynn was TINY. Very frail looking. Very underdeveloped. Waaay smaller than my friends son born at that period. I know every baby is different but not that much.

Now normally, when you're pregnant, you don't count the conception or if you're doing IVF, you don't claim the waiting period as pregnancy but I think Rachelle did. I know you're like already 2 weeks pregnant once you "find out" but that depends. I seriously think Rachelle lead on she was about 2 or 2.5 more weeks along than she actually was. Her stomach is bigger now than it ever was with Brynn.

Either Brynn died and stopped growing and was in there a while before Rachelle noticed and she was "born sleeping" when she was at 20 something weeks but died a lot earlier OR Brynn was significantly behind developmentally and they knew that stillbirth or miscarriage was a possibility. Sometimes they give couples a chance to do a D&C (whatever its called?) or they let them wait to see what happens. Ellie and Jared had something similar but chose to "terminate" the pregnancy because the baby was too large to pass naturally but too small to go into birth.

I hope I'm wrong but I feel like they waited to see what would happen. If she'd miscarry or if the baby would die in the womb. I feel like the videos were staged because I feel like they already knew. She mentioned they had issues with the pregnancy and I feel like she knew Brynn would die but wanted to let it all happen naturally vs termination.

I feel like the whole finding out when she couldn't find the heartbeat was true but as we all can see, Rachelle ignores things. She ignores the cheating allegations. She ignores stuff that should be addressed that being said, I feel she has a ill perception of reality and paints a picture and as we all can see, life happens and interrupts that picture.

I don't want offend anyone with this, this might be triggering or upsetting but: I feel like Brynn looked like she was already in a stage of decay. The state she looked like she was in and how fast Rachelle made the process seem, doesn't add up. Like maybe Rachelle FOUND OUT when she did but maybe her baby had already passed. I can see how she wouldn't want to mention that. Maybe she had to wait for Justin to return to the states before she actually gave birth.. I dunno
rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

I don’t think her whole family and friends would go along with it to the extent they have, if it was a lie

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

No she has pictures of Brynn after she miscarried her. She doesn't mention a lot about how far along she was she was only 19 weeks when Brynn's heart stopped beating. Half way through your first pregnancy you don't show a lot most of the time.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Maybe she'll start cleaning Mister's ass bacteria off the counters. Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... a8ee60.jpg[/img]

morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by morrelouie »

According to Ashe baby Brynn was real. Justin has a tattoo of her foot and her hand on his back shoulder blade.

I feel bad mentioning Brynn's name on here. It's not her fault she has shitty parents. Her dads a sexual deviant with odd fetishes and her mom's fun on delusional. Her life was still valid and I feel guilty questioning it
maggielin
Talker
Talker

morrelouie wrote:According to Ashe baby Brynn was real. Justin has a tattoo of her foot and her hand on his back shoulder blade.

I feel bad mentioning Brynn's name on here. It's not her fault she has shitty parents. Her dads a sexual deviant with odd fetishes and her mom's fun on delusional. Her life was still valid and I feel guilty questioning it
...no one's questioning the validity of her life chill out

what fetishes btw now I'm curious
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by morrelouie »

maggielin wrote:
morrelouie wrote:According to Ashe baby Brynn was real. Justin has a tattoo of her foot and her hand on his back shoulder blade.

Melanie (Ashe) said biting and like not using protection or whatever. I'll send you the DM's
maggielin
Talker
Talker

morrelouie wrote:
maggielin wrote:

Melanie (Ashe) said biting and like not using protection or whatever. I'll send you the DM's
...gross
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

morrelouie wrote:
maggielin wrote:

I would like to see them too!

maggielin
Talker
Talker

Don't send me that mess disgusting. Ashe is disgusting too who would let that troll near them unprotected. EDIT: Biting? Wtf
Last edited by maggielin on Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”