Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by gemmie »

God, I can’t even watch her videos anymore. She seriously disgusts me a person now, esp when she’s using her baby’s allergy test as click bait. She has absolutely no shame and I wonder if it is untreated mental illness that left this once beautiful, down to earth, and good young mother completely not relatable. She is ruining her children’s lives so she can earn big money and keep up with the Jones’s. She will regret this so much when her kids want nothing to do with her when they’re adults. She will look back at pictures of her once happy children when she was still with Ean and regret everything. There is no way her children will get out of this unscathed and without serious mental health issues. What a terrible way for those poor kids to grow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

They should all have the flu shot and all their other vaccines to protect Nolan [and themselves and the baby who is too young for say the MMR and the pregnant lady they walk by at Target] but yeah it's easier for Brit to be like yes....random flu shot thing. It doesn't surprise me Brit entertains these ideas it's very popular to be antivax in mom groups and they're probably her core audience.

The awful anti-vaxxers always come out when a baby has died to blame vaccines. They need to collectively fling themselves into a volcano already.

Being selfish isn't a mental illness. Brit has never had to care about anyone and always gets what she wants so there is no reason to change.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

What have we all learned? Or in most cases have reinforced: Britney is never wrong, she knows everything.

Disgusted she made a medical type video with the emoji hands, after what happened to Brittani Boren leaches baby. Sure allergies can be serious but come on.

And why can't she put Scarlett on some hypoallergenic formula for a couple months? She weaned her other kids way earlier. Why does this golden goose still need her coffee creamer breast milk.

And I'm sure we will see a video by at least spring with Luna's face saying "saying goodbye". Britney is sooooo happy she won't have pet hair around anymore in the white prison.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

gemmie wrote:God, I can’t even watch her videos anymore. She seriously disgusts me a person now, esp when she’s using her baby’s allergy test as click bait. She has absolutely no shame and I wonder if it is untreated mental illness that left this once beautiful, down to earth, and good young mother completely not relatable. She is ruining her children’s lives so she can earn big money and keep up with the Jones’s. She will regret this so much when her kids want nothing to do with her when they’re adults. She will look back at pictures of her once happy children when she was still with Ean and regret everything. There is no way her children will get out of this unscathed and without serious mental health issues. What a terrible way for those poor kids to grow up.

Mental illness my ass...she just doesn’t care.

I can’t wait til the day youtube dies, her money dries up, Frank leaves her, she can’t pay her bills/debt, her kids want nothing to do with her, she’s on no sleep & has no alone time taking care of declining Nolan by herself.

She’s seriously overdue for some much needed karma for all the shitty things she’s put her poor kids through.
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

Britney won’t change her comfortable life too much for any of those kids.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

I’m so glad it’s franks kid that has these severe allergies and not Eans kids. She’s being fairly negligent with franks kid and the dairy breast feeding thing but imagine if it was one of eans kids. I feel like she’d purposefully feed them the food they’re allergic too

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
gemmie wrote:God, I can’t even watch her videos anymore. She seriously disgusts me a person now, esp when she’s using her baby’s allergy test as click bait. She has absolutely no shame and I wonder if it is untreated mental illness that left this once beautiful, down to earth, and good young mother completely not relatable. She is ruining her children’s lives so she can earn big money and keep up with the Jones’s. She will regret this so much when her kids want nothing to do with her when they’re adults. She will look back at pictures of her once happy children when she was still with Ean and regret everything. There is no way her children will get out of this unscathed and without serious mental health issues. What a terrible way for those poor kids to grow up.

Mental illness my ass...she just doesn’t care.

I can’t wait til the day youtube dies, her money dries up, Frank leaves her, she can’t pay her bills/debt, her kids want nothing to do with her, she’s on no sleep & has no alone time taking care of declining Nolan by herself.

She’s seriously overdue for some much needed karma for all the shitty things she’s put her poor kids through.
She definitely has a mental illness, a personality disorder, more specifically. Narcissism or borderline.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MyNameIsHope34 wrote:
melissaaaa wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:34 pm Image

This b*tch is dumber than a box of rocks.According to her,she's a victim/saint who did nothing wrong and never made any bad choice.I'm dreading the day that she starts a GoFundMe and starts using Nolan's illness as a means of raking in more money.If she does I will report her.I really don't care.She's been known for 4 (5) years already that Nolan has the illness,what he will require for the future and the cost of it...yet she keeps blowing money on useless garbage she doesn't need.Brittany Sills has gotten a tremendeous amount of gift cards,toys and clothes from her subscribers and not once did she ever give back to them.Instead of doing a giveaways for shit she didn't need,she sold it...She's garbage.I feel for Nolan,but that's not okay.There are people out there with no source of income that deserve a GFM,not scumbags like her that blow their money and expect a handout because they have a YT following.
GFM are for emergencies and actual ppl in need....not ppl that know their child has a terminal illness that while require tons of money yet don’t save for it. I know ppl can donate to whatever they want to but it’s absolutely disgusting if she uses her channel to scam money out of hard working ppl when she blows through thousands of dollars a week. This past year alone Britney has spent an astronomical amount of money on shit she didn’t even need, knowing damn well she should not only saving for all the kids but for Nolans medical expenses.

I wish she would try to start a GFM....I will report tf out of it til my fingers bleed and my hand cramps up.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Freebeegal Nolan is allergic to red dye and Bitchney keeps feeding him food with red dye in it.
She does not care about her kids. They only exist for show and money

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hollidee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hollidee »

Lol at the allergy test where they both kept saying she was allergic to histamine.... that’s the control you dumbasses. Everyone reacts to that one.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

They cannot make her stop breastfeeding it's her choice and it's her choice to continue to eat dairy. I mean if she was really upset by her kid suffering wouldn't you be willing to try it for a few weeks or switch to formula?
quietmouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by quietmouse »

DoodleBop2 wrote:They cannot make her stop breastfeeding it's her choice and it's her choice to continue to eat dairy. I mean if she was really upset by her kid suffering wouldn't you be willing to try it for a few weeks or switch to formula?
But that means putting in extra effort something brit hasn’t done for years now. She would have to sacrifice her creamer, 80% of what’s in her kitchen, find alternatives for those foods, communicate with the pediatrician and book follow up apts (no tests for clickbait!), and keep all this consistent for weeks maybe even a full month and see what the results are. Or she could wean scar and put up with the kid crying all the time something she would also never do so I’m not surprised Image

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

quietmouse wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:They cannot make her stop breastfeeding it's her choice and it's her choice to continue to eat dairy. I mean if she was really upset by her kid suffering wouldn't you be willing to try it for a few weeks or switch to formula?
But that means putting in extra effort something brit hasn’t done for years now. She would have to sacrifice her creamer, 80% of what’s in her kitchen, find alternatives for those foods, communicate with the pediatrician and book follow up apts (no tests for clickbait!), and keep all this consistent for weeks maybe even a full month and see what the results are. Or she could wean scar and put up with the kid crying all the time something she would also never do so I’m not surprised Image

She weaned Harlow off early af for no good reason yet here she has a perfectly good reason to do so and she won’t do it just so she can say she bReAsTfEeD fRaNkS cHiLd.

Ill bet anything she’s gonna start using her pre packaged baby meals garbage sponsorships she used to use with Harlow. Britney can’t even cook normal food let alone a specified diet, so I don’t see her making a separate dinner everyday for Scarlett or changing everyone’s diet to accommodate a dairy free one.

It’s just so annoying because when she was with Ean she use to buy almond milk/creamer for no reason but now she proudly posts her dairy filled coffee and dairy stocked refrigerator smfh.
bleeker10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bleeker10 »

I was locked out of my account for awhile but I've been reading just to see what's going on with all these moms. The last video they made seemed like she was uncomfortable or something. I wonder if she's already tired of Frank.ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

I think she definitely seemed uncomfortable or annoyed when talking with Frank at the end of the video. Especially when he talked about Luna. I think she wants to get rid of the dog and he isn’t having it. It’s going to be a lot more work for her with these allergies that’s for sure. Maybe she is realizing it. It’s crazy how she seems more concerned with the pet dander allergy than the milk allergy.
Jking7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jking7 »

All the allergies should not be taken lightly at all. Including the dog. Britney seemed irritated by frank all together. Frank seems like a big pain when it comes to his daughter like it’s his way or no way. And with getting rid of Luna he seems like it’s not a option. Idc family pet or not if your allergic to something you shouldn’t be around it. Pet dander is everywhere. And allergies to pets can cause air way issues. If you are allergic to an animal it could cause mouth breathing. When a child mouth breaths the tongue rests low on floor of mouth. The tongue should be on the roof of mouth at all times to create wide arches and a wide airway. Lips together, tongue on roof of mouth and nasal breathing are optimal for a child’s growth and development. Having a pet around can make the allergy worse. I’m not a advocate for keeping the dog, let alone having her intake any thing she may be allergic too. Hopefully Brit quits nursing soon and stops consuming dairy. Allergies are so scary.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Y’all know why she’s Still breastfeeding?

I’ll bet y’all $1000 that she told him they can start officially trying once Scarlett stops breastfeeding. She knows she doesn’t want another baby so she’s delaying this as long as possible, because honestly I think frank is a controlling jackoff and he’ll bug her for sex and a baby until he gets what he wants, like the way he was acting as a 2 year old begging her for months for his “dream car”.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Crystal212 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:53 am
olemama wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:41 am
Wobbledewobble wrote:Just wanted to say regarding Brit and weight watchers

An instagram mom I followed was asked like 3 times to do the weight watchers promo that all of these moms did the last few days but she’s very anti diet culture and we specifically and she said if she were to have accepted that, she wouldn’t have had to work for the entire year this year or take a single sponsorship. She said that they are offering them more than her husband used to make in an entire year. So Brit is making a fat check lying to her audience that she’s going to weight watchers. Ever year Britney says she wants to be healthier and she will jog for 3 weeks and then you never hear about it again

Yeah, between the Mattel, CVS, and WW promos, I think she's earned enough to cover their expenses for a year without doing anything else.
I don't understand why those companies give her sponsorships. It seems like a waste of money to have her promote their products because unless she deletes thousands of comments on her photos, she has to be buying likes (and has probably bought subscribers on her channel) based on the massive gap between the comment to like ratio in her photos (ex: one photo has 10k likes but only 64 comments). It makes no sense why someone who has a very low engagement rate with her followers gets big sponsorships because there is no way she is bringing them a large amount if any of new customers.
If only companies read here, before giving out sponsorships! They'd get the real tea!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 007303.jpg[/IMG]

LMFAO. Is this person watching the same Britney? She will promote anything for a buck.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

rachelmomma3 wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:50 pm //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 007303.jpg

LMFAO. Is this person watching the same Britney? She will promote anything for a buck.

When I was reading that I was thinking... is this girl trolling?? She can't be serious! She's not serious, right? Please tell me she's either trolling or one of Twit's other personalities...
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

Return to “Britneyandbaby”