theJKtoday

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: theJKtoday

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Catface2 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:14 pm Do you think Jay got himself a trophy wife?
Didn't Kelly and Jay start dating when they were kids? I could have sworn I heard them say that in one of Colin and Katie's vlogs a few years ago.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Dolly and Jays mom were best friends and they started dating when they were really young.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

nutbagmcgee wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:35 pm Dolly and Jays mom were best friends and they started dating when they were really young.

Jay's mom seem like a wonderful mom and grandmother. It was a tragic loss for their family, especially Jay's dad.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Catface2 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:57 am First world problems...Madelyn’s bathroom remodel not getting done in time. BFD. Madelyn is becoming a pretentious little snob. She use to be sweet. Kelley needs to nip that shit in the bud! It seems like every time Caroline is around Madeline can’t stand her. Her eye rolling and body language is atrocious. Bennett needs to have more chores..they all do. She treats those capable kids like babies. Ridiculous.
I just was watching some older videos and it seemed odd Kelley hadn't grilled before and how Madelyn doesn't know how to separate and wash clothes. "I didn't put them to bed early" was a surprising statement from a mom who has older children, but I haven't seen Kelley vlog teaching her children responsibility so it all makes sense. Was Kelley's voice alway this annoying?
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Catface2 »

Did a double take on today’s thumbnail..Kelley looks like Katie here.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Catface2 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:48 pm Did a double take on today’s thumbnail..Kelley looks like Katie here.
Now that Katie has lost a lot of weight they do look strikingly alike. I've had to do a double take a couple of times to realize if it was Kelley or Katie.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

PirateWench8 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:04 pm
Catface2 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:48 pm Did a double take on today’s thumbnail..Kelley looks like Katie here.
Now that Katie has lost a lot of weight they do look strikingly alike. I've had to do a double take a couple of times to realize if it was Kelley or Katie.
You can see they're sister and Katie is younger. I watched Katie's vlog talking about selling their home. Both sisters are at different places in life with one complaining about a bathroom renovation and the other appears to be experiencing some financial stress.
irishmiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by irishmiss »

Looks like Beth and Alan (Jays brother and wife) are expecting baby number 5!!
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

irishmiss wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:27 pm Looks like Beth and Alan (Jays brother and wife) are expecting baby number 5!!
Maybe Alan and Beth should buy Cullen and Katies house. Lol
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

It took them that long for the bathroom to turn out like that?? Metal finishes should match, they've got the nickel lights and a brass mirror right below, brass faucets but nickel knobs...its such a mess.
Littlemama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlemama »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:52 pm It took them that long for the bathroom to turn out like that?? Metal finishes should match, they've got the nickel lights and a brass mirror right below, brass faucets but nickel knobs...its such a mess.

My thoughts exactly! I was what in the world is going on.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:It took them that long for the bathroom to turn out like that?? Metal finishes should match, they've got the nickel lights and a brass mirror right below, brass faucets but nickel knobs...its such a mess.
Yes! It looked terrible, it would have been so easy to swap out the knobs, personally I think brushed nickel would have looked so much better with all the other colors.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Not a fan of the brass fixtures. I think the long wait was for the vanity top to be replaced then they had to be put back on the contractor’s schedule. I do like the glass subway tile, we have that in brown for our stove back splash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

That bathroom is a hot mess. All the mixed metals, the weird warm yellowish walls with all the rest of the cool colors in the room looks terrible. The floors, vanity and subway tiles are all cool blue grey tones and they paint the walls a warm white and add brass fixtures????? The blue tile just stands out like a sore thumb. The brass fixtures look dated (especially those lights, they look like they should have came out of Cullen and Katie's Godfather bathroom). I think all the pieces look good separate, but together they just look thrown together and mismatched. Like they just grabbed things off the clearance rack and put them all together. The only thing i really love is the flooring, that tile is gorgeous. C&K's updated bathroom looks so much nicer, shockingly.
Also, does Madi share this bathroom? If not why are double sinks a "must have"?
amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

Wow just tried to find the bathroom facet and just the brass facet is $499 and they have TWO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

It's ALCATRAZ not ALCATREZ... my word what idiots. It's phonically spelled, just sound it out Kelly...

Unread post by Guest »

Playsinrain wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:12 am It's ALCATRAZ not ALCATREZ... my word what idiots. It's phonically spelled, just sound it out Kelly...
As someone who has struggled her entire life with pronouncing certain words...I find it rather offensive that you have the need to call someone an idiot for pronouncing a word incorrectly. Let's hope that you are little miss perfect and have never pronounced a word wrong...or else you are just calling yourself an idiot.
amay17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amay17 »

I don't mind mixing metals, but it has to be done in a way that looks intentional and coordinates, especially in a small space like a bathroom. They for sure missed the mark with that!

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I'm in the minority because I really liked the bathroom. Not matching is something I like and I use to be a matchy matchy type person. I like the brass that is returning to be in style, shower glass tile, floor tile and the vanity was a surprise it was from Lowes since it has a custom look. I love marble finishes. I get why you put in a double sink for resale value, but the whole conversation about which sink do you use was stupid.
The trip with the GS troop was interesting since I believe the moms and daughters were pretty explicit and told Kelley no vlogging them. The hostel they stayed at looked pretty nice and I hope they managed ok sharing a bathroom. ;)
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Yeah, when I read peoples comments of it being "atrocious" I was expecting something outdated. I thought it was fine beside two different metals that somewhat don't match but overall, the counter top, mirror, floor, wall color, and shower (although I hate a sliding doors on an existing bath) was nice looking. -shrug-

Just goes to show peoples preferences are subjective.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡

Return to “Cullen and Katie”