Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Unread post by shortstop »

Is Bonnie’s chin sunken in now?? It should be interesting to see what it looks like after she’s recovered.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

xx+YTfan+xx wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:23 am And she surely had lipo done on her chin/neck judging by the bruising.
It's not exactly what she said she wasn't going to change the shape of her chin because it looks different or not like her dad's anymore even with the swelling.
The conversation with Joel asking if he could cut the lawn was ridiculous.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

xx+YTfan+xx wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:10 am *last video* Joel: "It is SO important for Bonnie to eat clean immediately following the surgery"
*this video* Bonnie: "That's not blood on my bandage, it's chocolate ice cream".
Chocolate ice cream, endless crepes and macaroons. I want to eat this clean.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

Love how she kept comparing this surgery to her previous surgery.....She gave her viewers so much hate for calling her out, saying we were all "haters" because they were concerned she was addicted to her pain meds. She adamantly denied being on pain pills for an extended period of time, adamantly denied being addicted, adamantly denied every single "negative" thing viewers pointed out............and now the truth comes out. We were right all along and she is now admitting to it all.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

rosie_dalia wrote:
10PumpsOfVanilla wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:31 pm
Ckc717 wrote:She used to be a “normal” relatable sahm. Now it’s fake nails, fake lashes, microbladed eyebrows, hair extensions, expensive clothing, kid free trips, liposuction, tummy tuck, chin surgery, etc, etc, etc. she is completely unrecognizable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
She HAS to do those things because iT's HeR bRaNd.

I liked her yoga pants from Target, random t-shirt, no make-up, natural brows and nails, crunchy curly hair brand better. THAT'S my brand, and quite frankly, the brand I'd pick as I'm a stay at home mom myself.

Watching the change in Bonnie has been so, so sad.
That's why I compared her to Trisha. She's literally morphing into a Mormon Mommy version of Trisha. The plastic surgery, nails, extensions, all the time "getting ready" or going to the salon, the seeming worship of an LA life/lifestyle. Not to mention the high-as-a-kite crazy-crying videos from the last round of surgery. Bonnie is the mommy version of Trisha. Image Image Image Image Image

I wonder what the other moms in Logan (a small, rural town) think of Bonnie's massive life makeover??! I'm honestly guessing she has no friends.
She doesn't need friends. She has her sisters. Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Poor Bonnie. Her surgeon doesn't want to see her several times a day. Must be hard going through that break-up. Maybe a pint of ice cream will make her feel better.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

ba1006 wrote:
xx+YTfan+xx wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:10 am *last video* Joel: "It is SO important for Bonnie to eat clean immediately following the surgery"
*this video* Bonnie: "That's not blood on my bandage, it's chocolate ice cream".
Chocolate ice cream, endless crepes and macaroons. I want to eat this clean.
That’s what I was wondering, is eating clean mean she is cleaning her plates. My mom used to say to us if you don’t clean your plate you won’t get a sun shiny day. Then beat us with a hairbrush if we chose to have a cloudy day and not eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

So many things wrong with this situation. I wish I could eat multiple crepes for days and consider that clean eating. They are so dumb. Next, I couldn't take it how much she was comparing this surgery to last surgery. Last surgery was obviously a toxic situation, like mentioned above, she was taking it out on her subscribers if they even brought that up to her. She kept saying how good she felt and I think this is just gonna make her want more surgery because its "easy" aka easier than last time. This is definitely not the end of her surgeries.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:54 am Love how she kept comparing this surgery to her previous surgery.....She gave her viewers so much hate for calling her out, saying we were all "haters" because they were concerned she was addicted to her pain meds. She adamantly denied being on pain pills for an extended period of time, adamantly denied being addicted, adamantly denied every single "negative" thing viewers pointed out............and now the truth comes out. We were right all along and she is now admitting to it all.
No but we're hAtERs!!!!

She got so defensive over people being concerned that that was just the confirmation she was indeed addicted to the meds.
Admitting she was unconscious for a month because of pills is a huge red flag. If I were her doctor I'd be way more cautious this time.
you can call me kath.
10PumpsOfVanilla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 10PumpsOfVanilla »

I don't know... I don't think she is doing as well as she says she is. I think it's the pain meds talking. She is acting so strange like last time. Maybe her dr. gave her stronger meds instead of more because she seems like a whack job to me.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:04 am She kept saying how good she felt and I think this is just gonna make her want more surgery because its "easy" aka easier than last time. This is definitely not the end of her surgeries.
I think you are right and the chin surgery was a surprise for me. My guess is she'll do one easier change and that is her teeth now that she has a new chin. My next impression is she'll work on her hair and look for a deal with Joel's hair transplant surgeon. I still haven't seen much improvement in Joel's hairline that was filled in on a top area, but he still has a significant receding hairline. The amount of time these two are away from their children is surprising in order to enhance their looks. Average people would have these procedures done closer to home and many of her viewers couldn't afford what they've had done.
Bonnie already does a fair amount of work on her appearance with nails, hair extensions, eyelash extensions and microblading her eyebrows. It is ironic Bonnie meeting Priscilla Presley last year with the amount plastic surgery she has had done.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

All the body “improvements” in the world won’t end up making Bonnie and Joel happy. I think they feel like crap because they realize deep down they were better parents pre-YT. Instead of making changes that benefit the kids though, they just go deeper into denial and make it about their things.

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

I kind of think they weren’t the greatest parents pre-YouTube either. I think they were just forced to be around the kids more because they were struggling financially and had to live modestly. I can’t remember which video recently, either Bonnie’s or one of the sister’s, Bonnie said she missed having babies. I took that to mean that kids annoy her and inconvenience her as much as dogs do.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Z3phyr wrote:I kind of think they weren’t the greatest parents pre-YouTube either. I think they were just forced to be around the kids more because they were struggling financially and had to live modestly. I can’t remember which video recently, either Bonnie’s or one of the sister’s, Bonnie said she missed having babies. I took that to mean that kids annoy her and inconvenience her as much as dogs do.
I don’t think they were the greatest parents then, but they were better. I also think Bonnie FELT like a better wife and mother. Their confidence and contentment seemed a lot higher than it is now.

KatAce95
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KatAce95 »

I wonder how Bonnie's dad feels about her?? The only child of his to look so much like his side of the family and she absolutely hates the way she looks. And then goes as far as surgery because she takes after him too much. (His side has the dark curly hair, square chin, front teeth and different body build compared to Ellie/Jennifer's side of the family). I wonder how long until Bonnie decides to bleach her hair then she'll really be like Trisha.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

10PumpsOfVanilla wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:41 am I don't know... I don't think she is doing as well as she says she is. I think it's the pain meds talking. She is acting so strange like last time. Maybe her dr. gave her stronger meds instead of more because she seems like a whack job to me.
That's a possibility. She's definitely loopy. I wonder how much of it is mental. The doctor probably told her all the stuff she keeps saying about how much "healthier" she is, and that he was going to be extra careful (like using the smallest tool) so that her recovery would be better. Also I think her expectations the first time were that it would be a quick recovery and no one would even have to know about it. Which was not the case. This time she knew more what to expect.

Joel mentioned something about where they were staying this time being better for her being up and walking. Moving around really does help, and we know she didn't do that last time. Also, it seems like much less of her body was worked on - tummy and chin? Rather than all the lipo she had everywhere. So maybe there is some physical element to it. But I agree that most of it could be mental. And honestly if telling herself is better this time helps her, that's great. I do feel like Bonnie and the Griffiths on general are very emotionally reactive or moody and little things seem to trigger them to become super happy or sad.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Joel talking about how the doctor wanted her walking around left me with the impression that he fussed at Bonnie and Joel about the lack of walking she did last year. Bonnie had video evidence for him to see that she wasn't following his instructions.

Did Bonnie say she had macaroons for Ruby also, or at least mention Ruby? I forgot they picked all of them up from Ellie's so the macaroon bit I understand but she didn't acknowledge Ruby at all that I heard! Ruby had two of the kids too and her house is in the middle of renovations. I think it's another example of how they really aren't very close.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I can't imagine how upsetting this must be for the kids. If she thinks she isn't "out of it" now, and that she was so much worse for THREE WEEKS following the last surgery (!) then the kids were/are most definitely exposed to some very loopy behaviour. There are times when these things maybe can't be avoided, but this is not one of those times.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Since someone mentioned the “macaroons.” Bonnie didn’t buy a single macaroon, in fact she’s probably never had a macaroon (which are amazing btw if you like coconut.)

What she bought and ate and has bought almost every time before are MACARONS. One is coconut based and one is made with almond flower. Macaroons are easy to make, macarons take a lot of practice (try guys tried it, some other youtubers tried it, it’s not easy.)

Basically it’s a pet peeve (mack -ah- ROHN) vs (mack-ah- RUNE.) I know a lot of people still make the mistake but it annoys me. Just another example of Griffiths ignorance.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

sheltiefan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:00 am Joel talking about how the doctor wanted her walking around left me with the impression that he fussed at Bonnie and Joel about the lack of walking she did last year. Bonnie had video evidence for him to see that she wasn't following his instructions.

Did Bonnie say she had macaroons for Ruby also, or at least mention Ruby? I forgot they picked all of them up from Ellie's so the macaroon bit I understand but she didn't acknowledge Ruby at all that I heard! Ruby had two of the kids too and her house is in the middle of renovations. I think it's another example of how they really aren't very close.
I believe she bought macarons for Ellie and Jared, the kids (4 of them have to share a small box) and the surgeon (because they're close). Not a mention of Ruby or Bri as usual.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”