Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

They have to be buying subs and views!! How in the world did they go from 700 to 900 subs in less than 2 weeks time? Also that stupid emoji pool video went from 1M to 2M in less than a week as well.....there is no way that many people are watching their videos!!

Let's be real here....Nia has no clue what Sam is doing....it's like "buying friends" or paying people to like their channel. It's so gross....well...this wouldn't be the first time he's cheated on a website!! #OhSnap
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

It's not illegal or, as far as I know, against Youtube terms to buy subscribers, but I do wish someone would call them out on it. It's becoming increasingly more obvious when their vlogs only get 300k views and they have nearly 1 million subscribers.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

What's even the point of buying subs? Aside from the plaque they send for milestones, if no one watches then your sub count doesn't matter. Like the really old YouTubers that have over 15 mil. Their videos on get about 2 mil views. At least they're aware of the difference. Sam just seems excited for the big number of fake people that aren't watching his videos.

It is super weird how they were stuck at between 300 and 400 k for months, and now in the span of 3 months they have more than doubled that number. Some of this math isn't adding up.

Even if it isn't illegal, it's still in my books like cheating to get a promotion. For a Christian family buying your way into something doesn't seem like a Christ-like example. They are just so fake it's killing me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
tinker74
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tinker74 »

Iam not sure they are buying subs. I bet he would not go this fast if he was..I really think that the channel has just taken off..once that happens its almost viral...look at how the bumps subs just exploded. It was probably the birth of Juliet that was the catalyst...the minions just lap that stuff up! Plus Sam has been gearing the vlogs more towards the 10 yr olds..YAWN...I miss the old vlogs from over a year ago..nias day to day life, normal housewife/mom stuff. Now its all silly childish stunts and living for the vlog..not vlogging what you live IYKWIM :?
I hope they don't fully go the way of the bumps...too much money, scripted kids show.
tinker74
Amateur
Amateur

The latest vlog...sigh....they take so many chances with that baby...they have never treated her with the attention and care a newborn needs...they have treated her like "one of the kids" since day one! Its sheer luck she hasn't gotten hurt yet...and I cringe every time I see her poor head wobbling around..they have NEVER properly supported her neck...even in the first week! :-o

So they just put her on an airplane seat..feet against the back head towards the front..balancing..one kick against the seat back and she would be head first on the floor!! They have Abram in front leading the way onto the plane..pulling a case and struggling ..falling onto people...Nia had the baby..WTF was Sam doing?? He couldn't guide his toddler onto the plane?? Holding a camera and vlogging your son falling around with a case is more important than just helping him?

At the airport.someone saw the excited kids and asked them if they were going to Disneyworld? Sam replied..not this time... ;) ...Yeah..cos Sam only goes where is good for Sam...you know..snowboarding whilst nia keeps the kids in a hotel room..or New York..when 9 months pregnant Nia had to walk miles a day and push a MASSIVE double pushair through the crowded streets. Just so Sam can pretend he is Casey Neisat... :x

When is it NIas turn SAm??? Or the kids??? They would have loved a trip to Disney I bet...but Its what Sam wants sam gets. grrr
tinker74
Amateur
Amateur

Oh yeah and not forgetting that ridiculous trip to ICELAND...where he left a newly post partum NIa home alone with 3 kids under 6 ..one a newborn!! Every single trip is geared to Him...no one else.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I have never seen a sub count sky rocket after the birth of a child the way Sam and Nia have taken off since the birth of juliet.

Where are they even going anyway?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Anyone think it was SAM who arranged for that limo? lol
tinker74
Amateur
Amateur

That was my first thought. It was obvious he arranged it...another stunt for minions..got to keep the 10 yr olds happy!
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

BOOM lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jedoc1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jedoc1 »

Its against the rules to harrass youtubers and look for asspats here,also not smart to reveal your full name and facebook on a site like this

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Jedoc1 wrote:Its against the rules to harrass youtubers and look for asspats here,also not smart to reveal your full name and facebook on a site like this

Not my post, just thought it was funny, which it was.

ETA: what the hell is an asspat?
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Jedoc1 wrote:Its against the rules to harrass youtubers and look for asspats here,also not smart to reveal your full name and facebook on a site like this

Since when is the truth harassment?
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

so Sam couldn't even be bothered to help his children or wife carrying a newborn baby up the hill after the boat ride. I mean at least pay attention dude to someone besides yourself. Your wife had to spray your kids with sun screen while holding the newborn. I am not even sure that was good for the baby to have it done so close to her. Nia probably does a lot of these things automatically. What do you bet if Sams toe is broke he will be served by everyone so he doesn't have to walk around as much? Forget being 9 months pregnant or having a C-section he broke his 2 small toes :( poor boy. I mean don't get me wrong I broke many toes before and it does hurt to walk and I actually needed a boot for my big toe. It's the fact that Sam will milk whatever because he is the 4th child, actually more like the 1st since he always comes 1st.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

I love that nia is making fun of sam for being a pansy..
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Also has anyone noticed sams brothers house is painted awful colors too haha. Must be a Rader thing...
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Geez....he already gloats about himself so much...now to have the entire vlog dedicated to his stupid toes....did we really need to see the doctor visit...the x ray....him coming home and having everyone fend for him?? Like get over yourself Sam....nobody cares!! He should have filmed everyone else having fun (which they do anyway without him) and then say he's missing out....but no...he needs to take his crutches to show off everywhere he goes :?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

One more post - they are already at almost 950K subs!! Sam...stop wasting your money...you are going to celebrate your Million subs by thanking your number one fan...which is yourself since you staged the whole thing. I seriously don't think there are that many people out there that need to watch Sam call himself a King and make ugly faces while his wife carries in the groceries while holding their newborn child :|
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

I kinda skimmed through some comments and I saw a bunch of people saying they are getting annoyed with Sam that he is just too over the top. These are actual fans saying these things too. Good for Nia calling him out, she looked legitimately annoyed with him at times too.

Dear Sam your toe was far from shattered, I've seen plenty of "shattered bones" in xrays and it looks nothing like that.
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

So can YouTube like see when a lot of followers aren't real ones? Like will they get the million sub play button plaque from YouTube? Does YouTube check into this sort of thing or do thy not really care. It would be pretty funny if YouTube never sends them their new play button. We'll all know why!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Sam and Nia”