Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

mormonts
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by mormonts »

A telltale sign they're buying views (not subscribers this time, but they're def buying those too) is that even their most viewed videos have very few likes in comparison. Let's say their "swimming in a pool of orbeez" video is their most viewed video with 8.5 million views. It only has 60k likes. Also, they've disabled their video statistics on all their videos, which would have shown you where every single view came from.

Youtube won't do anything, but it sure isn't very Christian of them to be cheating like that.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

I don't get the point of buying subscribers/views. Like...they pay money for that, so wouldn't that cancel out the monetization of the videos? Or if they are fake subscribers, how could they even profit off of that?
Luv2WatchYT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Luv2WatchYT »

tmarieme wrote:I kinda skimmed through some comments and I saw a bunch of people saying they are getting annoyed with Sam that he is just too over the top. These are actual fans saying these things too. Good for Nia calling him out, she looked legitimately annoyed with him at times too.

Dear Sam your toe was far from shattered, I've seen plenty of "shattered bones" in xrays and it looks nothing like that.
...and if it were shattered they'd be operating and putting in a pin/plate/screws. What a drama queen he is....
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

Luv2WatchYT wrote:
tmarieme wrote:I kinda skimmed through some comments and I saw a bunch of people saying they are getting annoyed with Sam that he is just too over the top. These are actual fans saying these things too. Good for Nia calling him out, she looked legitimately annoyed with him at times too.

Dear Sam your toe was far from shattered, I've seen plenty of "shattered bones" in xrays and it looks nothing like that.
...and if it were shattered they'd be operating and putting in a pin/plate/screws. What a drama queen he is....
He broke his little toe and acted ridiculous. I couldn't live with someone who behaves in this manner especially with his past history which includes the bizarre pregnancy test and cheating website.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Luv2WatchYT wrote:

He broke his little toe and acted ridiculous. I couldn't live with someone who behaves in this manner especially with his past history which includes the bizarre pregnancy test and cheating website.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Luv2WatchYT wrote:

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I don't even know how much patience that whole family has dealing with someone so stupid and annoying as Sam....his brother David went through so much trouble to plan a fun trip for them and he keeps on making these faces and acting like he's better than the air we breathe....like even when they were discussing going to the Sand Bar he was acting like he didn't care to be there....Nia had major anxiety because she knows her husband is stupid and doesn't help her with the kids or anything at all. I love how they shoved Symphony and Abarahm and in a kayak and were like "bon voyage"....like seriously why didn't Sam get in a boat and paddle next to them? Like there could have been a tornado and he'd be like "It's okay honey...just keep paddling...daddy is getting some great footage over here" :(
Luv2WatchYT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Luv2WatchYT »

brownprincess93 wrote:I don't even know how much patience that whole family has dealing with someone so stupid and annoying as Sam....his brother David went through so much trouble to plan a fun trip for them and he keeps on making these faces and acting like he's better than the air we breathe....like even when they were discussing going to the Sand Bar he was acting like he didn't care to be there....Nia had major anxiety because she knows her husband is stupid and doesn't help her with the kids or anything at all. I love how they shoved Symphony and Abarahm and in a kayak and were like "bon voyage"....like seriously why didn't Sam get in a boat and paddle next to them? Like there could have been a tornado and he'd be like "It's okay honey...just keep paddling...daddy is getting some great footage over here" :(
I know, the whole kayak thing was total footage for him. I doubt safety even enters his mind anymore. I also was watching the "emotional X-ray results" vlog and thinking how all his accidents and click bait are like the boy who cried wolf. Lord forbid they ever have anything serious bc I'd never believe it. Even his table saw accident wasn't as serious as he claimed. Sure, it was a nasty injury but he certainly didn't lose a finger, as he stated. Ugh, drama drama...
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The fact that Nia leaves Juliet on the couch and goes in another bedroom is just disgusting! What if something happens to her? Like they went through so much publicity...I mean struggle....to get pregnant and have this YouTube baby for money....I mean love ;) you would think they would learn to take care of her!!

Symphony hasn't been shown in a stroller yet.....I'll bet they are saving that for their next trip.....it's interesting that Sam is taking Nia on so many trips now because he doesn't have to do any work while his wife takes care of all 3 kids by herself and does all the packing as well....what a useless douchebag!!

Abarahm stood up several times while they were in the boat....The fact that Sam was too busy vlogging instead of making sure his son was safe was just another ridiculous checkmark in the "I'm with Stupid" club...otherwise known as Sam's daily life.
Fierie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Fierie »

Well, that poor pool is going to be trashed yet again. They finally bought enough subscribers to have 1,000,000. It looks like Abram may be back in diapers too in the Airplane Hacks vlog. I guess they got tired of you guys complaining about seeing his underwear. Now he can't pee or poo in his cramped little crib anymore.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Do any of you get the feeling that it looks like Nia has 3 young children and 1 grown man child? What kind of an idiot plays with a stupid kiddy drone indoors while his wife does all the work? To top it all off...he put his newborn baby in the dirty tray where people put their germy shoes in all day long? These guys were also walking around barefoot in the airport and airplane! Nia needs to win "human of the year" award to tolerate such an immature loser like Sam....they are so close to hitting 1 million subscribers...money going down the tube (or YouTube hahaha) I really wish someone could go and shake Nia and get some sense into her...what is she doing with this lazy cheater??
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

Did anyone else see at the end of the vlog where Nia was carrying both Abram and Juliet. At first I was gonna give him the benefit of the doubt thinking okay may he has the luggage but then I realized dude shoulda put down his camera. We don't need to see every time you get off the plane. I can't help but feel that crap happens all the time. I had a friend who was a single mom and she had to do that kind of stuff, it was hard (more so obviously) but it's not the end of the world. Part of being married is supposed to mean being able to depend on the person to help you raise your kids, but I guess when the husband is nothing but a grown man child you can't depend on that.

I use to joke and say my husband was sometime acting like a child, now I don't because whenever I think man child I think Sam. My husband gets goofy and acts like a kid at times but never like Sam. I was only joking when I said it to him but man am I thankful he doesn't act like that.

I feel bad because I judge Sam a lot harder than most men. When Nia said that she wanted to stop before going in TSA to change Juliet but Sam said no, I feel like that is something that happens often with parents. One parent is like nah no big deal, and the other knows it's gonna be an issue and then a blowout happens (or something like it) With Sam though, I can't help but feel it's his need to be the ruler coming out.
Although by her saying she wanted to stop and overall just giving her opinion on things more makes me think she is sticking up for herself more often.
Fierie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Fierie »

Another Cullen & Katie copy.... "Baby's First Bottle"
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wow....so Sam was putting the bottle together while holding the baby? Was he trying to show how difficult his life is because his wife had to be out of the house for a bit? He then shoved the baby onto Symphony to hold and feed because....let's face it....any work for Sam is difficult. My favourite part of the vlog...when Sam was staring into the camera while holding his baby and telling her not to be upset with her mommy because it wasn't her fault she wasn't home to feed her. Are you kidding me?? The woman is practically running that entire house all by herself and you have the nerve to say that for your 1M subscribers (or purchased fake friends)!! Sam....grow some balls and be a man for once!!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

It is SO infuriating that Sam is deleted any youtube comments that are anything less than love letters. Most of the comments now are from newer viewers (mostly tweens) who don't know about their shady past, and Sam isn't about to let them find out! Anything hinting at buying subs, views, comments is quickly deleted and they are posting responses regularly, which is something new. I wonder if they are paying a squad of people to do PR...or maybe family...? Matthew perhaps?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

One of the girls in the comment section wrote "Hi I'm 9 and I think you are the best parents"....seriously?? They are the worst example of good parenting....first off they don't know how to balance responsibility, and they keep their 6 year old in a stroller and make their 3 year old run around barefoot in public - not too mention they leave their newborn baby on the couch!! Seriously can't wait to see the so called "over the top 1 million subscriber vlog"
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

Someone posted a comment saying surprise surprise Nia is pregnant again.
I wanted to post a joke about "how it's their business but Nia was probably just cleared for special time so I hope not"
Then I remembered how many tween fans they have so I best not

But it did make me think about their apparent tension

Didn't someone else say this was about the time when Sam was active on Ashley Madison? Do we think that's why their tension. I know this was probably just disused but if it was I completely forgot
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Sam was active on Ashley Madison when Nia was pregnant with Abram, and until Abram was a few months old. At least, that's what we know from the hack. Who knows what he's been up to lately!
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Apparently their 1 mil subscribers video is a copy of another youtuber's 1 mil subscribers video. A guy called theodd1sout who, upon only one viewing, is much more deserving and grateful and clearly did not pay for his subscribers. Sam claims in the comments that "we hadn't actually seen his video until tonight!" but I find that hard to believe. It was uploaded only two weeks ago and has over 1 million views. He's done it for every subscriber milestone as well, which means multiple videos with close to or over 1 million views.

Very original, Sam.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They decided to do a t-shirt to celebrate their million subscription, now this shirt is $24.99, it's red....and wait for it....it's a copy of something that's already been done!!! Well that to be a dead giveaway....it has to do with Sam and Nia and when do they do anything original without cheating??? They basically ripped off the actual youtube logo and put a heart instead of the play button and put their tacky logo on the back in gold.....there was no thought put in whatsoever!!

I think the most annoying part of it was them over-acting the entire beginning of the vlog with their so called "dramatic" skills of trying to persuade people to get their shirts....please don't waste your time...the YouTube one's are much better and don't make you look like you are wearing a fake knock off!

Return to “Sam and Nia”