Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

queenc13
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Unread post by queenc13 »

jmoysa wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:35 pm Just looked at her IG story... what’s going on with her mouth, teeth and chin? Is that from the swelling? Wow she looks horrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s super odd. I’m sure she’s extremely swollen, and will be for a little while, but her talking is odd to me... I had reconstructive jaw surgery after a fall in 2011 and I didn’t talk like that with a hairline fracture. Think part of it is that she feeds off the attention.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

shortstop wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:40 pm Would anyone recommend watching Now and Then for a 10 year old?? I would recommend It takes Two if I would have responded.
I watched Now and Then at around 10, I loved it and still do! I also loved and love It Takes Two.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

queenc13 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:00 pm
jmoysa wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:35 pm Just looked at her IG story... what’s going on with her mouth, teeth and chin? Is that from the swelling? Wow she looks horrible

It’s super odd. I’m sure she’s extremely swollen, and will be for a little while, but her talking is odd to me... I had reconstructive jaw surgery after a fall in 2011 and I didn’t talk like that with a hairline fracture. Think part of it is that she feeds off the attention.
My mom had her jaw broken at and a cyst removed and she didn't talk like that either...it is weird....
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

She keeps saying she is doing so much better but yet she acts just as weird as she did last time....
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

GGF1987 wrote:
queenc13 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:00 pm

My mom had her jaw broken at and a cyst removed and she didn't talk like that either...it is weird....
I had my jaw broken in five places! Well, technically probably cut/sawed. 8 years of Braces just didn’t cut it for me. I don’t really remember having any type of speech impediment but I also had my jaw wired shut for like 5-6 weeks and then a few weeks with tight rubber bands. I probably didn’t have any swelling by the time I could move my mouth normally :)

I would agree that she’s probably doing it for attention. And cuz “Joel thinks it’s cute.”
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:30 pm
ba1006 wrote:Does Joel always have to have permission to mow the lawn? Has he always been this way or did she emasculate him when she became the breadwinner?
If Joel is like most men, it’s possible he probably can’t do two things at once. Meaning he can’t watch the kids and mow the lawn. Maybe this was why he asked?

Watch the kids? haha - that's a good one!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ba1006 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:30 pm
ba1006 wrote:Does Joel always have to have permission to mow the lawn? Has he always been this way or did she emasculate him when she became the breadwinner?
If Joel is like most men, it’s possible he probably can’t do two things at once. Meaning he can’t watch the kids and mow the lawn. Maybe this was why he asked?

Watch the kids? haha - that's a good one!
Especially Joel these days. Forget Lady- he's Bonnie's lap dog. He may have stood up to her in the past, but we haven't seen much evidence of it lately. And you know Bonnie expects to be waited on hand and foot while she is recovering.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Joel is a shit dad, just as Bonnie is a shit mom. Maybe Bonnie bosses him around and expects him to wait on her, but he is the one choosing her over his own kids. Plus I still don’t buy that. I think he had plenty of freedom, he just chooses not to use it on his kids. When he does have free time he uses yard work and projects to avoid actually doing things with the kids. Lincoln will never even know the dad that Cody and Boston has when they were littler.

Joel is a loser now. We can acknowledge this and be critical of him without having to victimize him to keep the criticism on Bonnie.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:Joel is a shit dad, just as Bonnie is a shit mom. Maybe Bonnie bosses him around and expects him to wait on her, but he is the one choosing her over his own kids. Plus I still don’t buy that. I think he had plenty of freedom, he just chooses not to use it on his kids. When he does have free time he uses yard work and projects to avoid actually doing things with the kids. Lincoln will never even know the dad that Cody and Boston has when they were littler.

Joel is a loser now. We can acknowledge this and be critical of him without having to victimize him to keep the criticism on Bonnie.

I worded it badly. I didn't mean to be victimizing him. He _chooses_ Bonnie over the kids, like you said. I mean, I get that you need to value your relationship with your spouse and make a space for it, but they take it to a whole new level.

Whatsthetea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Whatsthetea »

She’s looped on meds.I used to be addicted to opiates myself due to a prescription I was given for my back.Its easy to justify it because it’s from a doctor.So it’s legit— ;) Not being a “hater”.Once you’ve been in a situation like that you can spot it a mile away.Slurred speech,dilated pupils,light as air attitude.
I used to think it made me more outgoing and fun to be around.She needs to stop ASAP or she will get to the point where she no longer remembers the before Bonnie and her new normal will be what she is now.Everyone will remember the old Bonnie but she won’t.
Also,seeing her most recent stories,the look on her little boys face when he asked her to put some makeup on and fix her hair...he just wants normal mommy back.
She has to ask herself what’s more important and take the lowest dose necessary or none at all.
8-)
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Whatsthetea wrote:She’s looped on meds.I used to be addicted to opiates myself due to a prescription I was given for my back.Its easy to justify it because it’s from a doctor.So it’s legit— ;) Not being a “hater”.Once you’ve been in a situation like that you can spot it a mile away.Slurred speech,dilated pupils,light as air attitude.
I used to think it made me more outgoing and fun to be around.She needs to stop ASAP or she will get to the point where she no longer remembers the before Bonnie and her new normal will be what she is now.Everyone will remember the old Bonnie but she won’t.
Also,seeing her most recent stories,the look on her little boys face when he asked her to put some makeup on and fix her hair...he just wants normal mommy back.
She has to ask herself what’s more important and take the lowest dose necessary or none at all.
I agree. The weird way she’s talking is clearly because of the meds. It’s not something she’s just doing for attention. She probably doesn’t even realize she’s doing anything differently. Bet she thinks she’s doing a great job faking being normal.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:29 am
Whatsthetea wrote:She’s looped on meds.I used to be addicted to opiates myself due to a prescription I was given for my back.Its easy to justify it because it’s from a doctor.So it’s legit— ;) Not being a “hater”.Once you’ve been in a situation like that you can spot it a mile away.Slurred speech,dilated pupils,light as air attitude.
I agree. The weird way she’s talking is clearly because of the meds. It’s not something she’s just doing for attention. She probably doesn’t even realize she’s doing anything differently. Bet she thinks she’s doing a great job faking being normal.

My first thought watching this Instagram Story is she shouldn't be driving her child to a party. I would think she would be at the "none at all"
recovery phase since surgery was almost two weeks ago. I agree, I don't thinks she realizes she is different, but her sons seem aware...
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

For her to get behind the wheel with opioids in her system is unforgivable! I really hope she doesn’t do that! OMG :-o
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

So she got her chin shaved and a hernia repair through her bellybutton? Sounds like outpatient work to me. She should't still be on pain meds weeks after these procedures. She probably should have been on Tylenol from the start. Why did she fly all the way to BH and stay for a week for such minor procedures? She's such a drama queen.
10PumpsOfVanilla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 10PumpsOfVanilla »

What if she's saying she's doing and feeling so much better so she CAN keep taking meds? She's putting on a show and over emphasizing how great she is doing to prove to everyone she's aware and therefore can be in "more control" of her pain and take more pills. Does that make sense?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Yeah that instagram story is a bit startling. It seems a bit too long after surgery for her to be talking like that still...so odd.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Her eyes when she glanced over at them in that instastory too...I know she was trying to be funny but it gave me the creeps

LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

I want to start by saying I’ve have my nose done in my 20’s and I currently get botox- but what a terrible example they are setting for their kids. Between the last lipo recovery, joels hair and now this past one that involved facial surgery they are showing their kids (who are old enough to understand what is going on) that your natural looks arent good enough. Especially Olivia.

While I do get botox and have a trainer come to my house, I can honestly say I’d never do what they did to improve my looks while my kids are at such an impressionable age.

Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

My dad had a diaphragmatic hernia repair (his colon was in his chest.) he was in the hospital 1 night and came home with a 10” incision. He was off pain meds in 4 days and still had more than half of what was prescribed leftover.

This seems a bit dramatic. I’m sad for the boys. How does it not break her heart that Boston has a photo of what he wanted her to look like. It wasn’t her glam look but a normal mom look. I hope she gets her priorities straight soon.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

At this point Bonnie is only comparing herself to her last surgery (not normal people, because she is clearly much more delicate /special /whatever). So as long as she's not completely out of it for 3 months they're going to gush on and on about how great she's doing. It's great if her recovery is going better, but I've just never seen anyone not try to get off the strong pain meds ASAP. Especially after she obviously had some level of dependence and had to go through withdrawal last time... I just don't get it.

Does she think it's good vlog content? Does she just like the attention and not being able to do anything? Does she truly have no ability to handle pain? Does she like being out of it and not having to remember 3 months of her life? Any of those are sad...

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”