Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

lazydazey wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:43 pm
bluebell wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:37 am That van is vile. It must stink, the seats and carpets are just grafted with filth. Can her kids not go an hour without eating?!

That was ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! If only one kid is in a carseat, the other ones are old enough to know to clean up after themselves and not put crap on the floor!
What video is this?
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
lazydazey
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lazydazey »

IHateCilantro wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:37 am
lazydazey wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:43 pm
bluebell wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:37 am That van is vile. It must stink, the seats and carpets are just grafted with filth. Can her kids not go an hour without eating?!

That was ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! If only one kid is in a carseat, the other ones are old enough to know to clean up after themselves and not put crap on the floor!
What video is this?
Her van clean out video she posted yesterday and yes it is a sponsored video, lol.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I had to run errands this am, so I just started watching the van clean out!
OMG again! Just like Tawras house! Jamerill has how many ppl living in her house?
And the van is filthy? What about the hubby? Why arent these SUPERMOMS organized and
clean?
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why not have a hanging trashbag so kids can toss in their trash?
Why not shop vac it out?
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DISGUSTING! Are these ppl chimps?

How do ppl watch this shit? How is she an EXPERT mom and housewife?
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why so much packaged food? Why make all those freezer meals if they eat packaged and fast food?
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

"Real life mamas will understand" No, no I don't understand.. That is gross af.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

I'm a pretty shitty housekeeper and my car was never that bad!
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

smarlo wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:52 pm I'm a pretty shitty housekeeper and my car was never that bad!
I dont have a car but id NEVER let my car get that bad. Heck no! That was atrocious.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Do you guys think some of these vlogging moms let things get that bad specifically TO do videos?
bluebell
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluebell »

IHateCilantro wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:55 pm Do you guys think some of these vlogging moms let things get that bad specifically TO do videos?
I often think this of house cleaning vids or pantry organisation vids. Where it looks otherwise clean but with a bit of clutter about the place. But this just looks genuinely filthy. That's months of not being cleaned imo. She maybe picks up the trash but those seats/floor doesn't look like it's ever been properly washed - and those bleach wipes will not have done much.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

bluebell wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:07 pm
IHateCilantro wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:55 pm Do you guys think some of these vlogging moms let things get that bad specifically TO do videos?
I often think this of house cleaning vids or pantry organisation vids. Where it looks otherwise clean but with a bit of clutter about the place. But this just looks genuinely filthy. That's months of not being cleaned imo. She maybe picks up the trash but those seats/floor doesn't look like it's ever been properly washed - and those bleach wipes will not have done much.
Im shocked that critters havent gnawed their way in
firuze
Talker
Talker

Unread post by firuze »

80085 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:44 pm
Yes. Literally. They really do let their homes go to shit just for the views and new subs they get from cleaning videos.
Totally. And they fake it, too, literally throwing blankets and couch pillows around to make their “disaster” house look more dramatic.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

There's absolutely a way she can prevent that mess but she needs things to do because without it she would lose her identity. Her entire world revolves around being "Momma". She's going to have an extremely hard time when they have an empty nest. I can also put money on her not being a very respectful mother in law. Her and her kids have a very unhealthy codependant relationship.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Nanswers5

Unread post by Nanswers5 »

Avocado[31] wrote:There's absolutely a way she can prevent that mess but she needs things to do because without it she would lose her identity. Her entire world revolves around being "Momma". She's going to have an extremely hard time when they have an empty nest. I can also put money on her not being a very respectful mother in law. Her and her kids have a very unhealthy codependant relationship.

Her oldest is married right? I thought it was weird how in her recent haul she referred to her dil as the "new girl" and when people in the comments asked she just linked the insta post of the wedding.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I watched lame goth mom's reaction video, since I wanna skip the 5 ads. The hello fresh crap is getting old ms. jamerrill, girlfriend. That van is so disgusting. Love that the van spoon is still in the van. She was totally lying when saying that's one week worth of mess. She was digging crap out of the crevices. Put a dang trash can in there. Or even a dollar tree bag would work.
My kids would be doing the cleaning. Those kids have no respect for things. Everything is cheap dollar tree crap that's easy to throw away. I wonder if her older kids, who lived on a tight budget, get jealous of the younger ones running wild and being spoiled???

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

80085 wrote:I agree her family is her life. It wouldn't surprise me if she's bitter that her son got married, as if he's abandoned her.
Oh I TOTALLY agree with this. She's upset she's not the main lady in his life anymore. In those videos she did with that lady Tricia recently you can totally tell she hated handing over the floor to her to speak. That woman had a lot of wisdom and had successfully raised children who went on to have a life outside of her and she's genuinely excited for them. Jamerill kept making jabs at her or eye rolling like when they were talking about Tricias daughter getting a monetary donation of $10,000. She could not stand someone doing things differently that momma Jamerills way and it actually working. I can only imagine her absolutely hating her son looking to another woman (his wife) for advice or help.

lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Avocado[31] wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:31 pm
80085 wrote:I agree her family is her life. It wouldn't surprise me if she's bitter that her son got married, as if he's abandoned her.
Oh I TOTALLY agree with this. She's upset she's not the main lady in his life anymore. In those videos she did with that lady Tricia recently you can totally tell she hated handing over the floor to her to speak. That woman had a lot of wisdom and had successfully raised children who went on to have a life outside of her and she's genuinely excited for them. Jamerill kept making jabs at her or eye rolling like when they were talking about Tricias daughter getting a monetary donation of $10,000. She could not stand someone doing things differently that momma Jamerills way and it actually working. I can only imagine her absolutely hating her son looking to another woman (his wife) for advice or help.

I had to do my fair share of creeping to find this all out. He got married super young, hes only 19! But I remember always thinking he was a handsome kid. I just hope he doesn't end up regretting his decision. (I was engaged from 18yo-21yo and im glad i didn't go through with it.) But I agree shes super upset about it. In just a recent vlog im pretty sure she said Zyon was her oldest which isnt true because Jadin is, unless she said living there. that im not sure about.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

In her latest breakfast freezer meal video you can see what folks are saying is roach crawling across the floor at about 14:48.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

smarlo wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:51 am In her latest breakfast freezer meal video you can see what folks are saying is roach crawling across the floor at about 14:48.

Return to “I-P”