sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by sheltiefan »

LilaRose wrote:
theyellow_daisy wrote:We can celebrate at least a little, for the Bonnie free vlog today :clap:
i wasn't exactly celebrating but I actually thought to myself how much more I like vlogs from Joel. They are a lot more relatable, down to earth, funny. He seems like a genuinely nice, honest and funny man and it feels like the kids are a lot calmer around him.
Yeah, just a nice normal conversation without a bunch of theatrics!

Something came up in Ellie and Jared's podcast about education that I think Bonnie shares the same viewpoint. They were talking about experiences was just as important as actual time in a classroom. Guess Bonnie and Joel share the same philosophy on education.That would explain Joel and Bonnie's Hawaii trip, and them not having any qualms about taking the kids out of school for a month, then missing again with the Disneyland trip.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Wonder where Bonnie was? She hasn't been on Instagram much either.
Last edited by sheltiefan on Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

Scar2016 wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Bollie is a failure and the novelty has worn off. It’s definitely a Joel/Jared run business at this point.

Did anyone actually think it was Bonnie and Ellie designing the items? I always assumed they were items they found for cheap and were able to “tweak” in order to sell them as Bollie products. I don’t think they have anything designed from scratch. Even those ugly dresses I bet just had a button change or something small.
That's what I assumed as well. I wonder if any super sleuths can find the source of the original dresses? I'm sure they exist - possibly even in different colors for half of the price!
I never had any doubt they didn't design any of their stuff. The thing is though, it's still markedly transparent how diabolical their fashion sense is, that they chose the designs they did out of the thousands of more appealing and fashionable ones out there. They should have just called the company Mollie Bollie Mormon and be done with it because some of their choices look like a religious modesty uniform. That navy blue dress reminds me of the navy dresses the Amish women wear. Nothing wrong with that I guess, unless you're selling dresses on the open market to women from all walks of life.
If it possible they are choosing a design, making a few modifications, and having it manufactured under their label? Chinese factories are notorious for ripping off designs and selling at a fraction of the price since they didn't invest in the r&d.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

I may come off incredibly insensitive, I’m not the least bit religious.

I could not stop laughing when Bonnie said that god knew she needed to have liposuction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

alym0326 wrote:I may come off incredibly insensitive, I’m not the least bit religious.

I could not stop laughing when Bonnie said that god knew she needed to have liposuction.

Oh please, she did not say it like that at all...

I enjoyed the video. I’ve been annoyed with Bonnie and the direction they have taken the last month.. but this makes a lot of sense to the schedules and lame videos. Glad she was honest.

Last edited by Addicted2vlogs on Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Addicted2vlogs wrote:
alym0326 wrote:I may come off incredibly insensitive, I’m not the least bit religious.

Oh please.. she did not say it like that.

I’m not sure what you mean?

The literal words “god knew I needed to have this done” made me laugh.

hiheyhello

Unread post by hiheyhello »

Addicted2vlogs wrote:

I enjoyed the video. I’ve been annoyed with Bonnie and the direction they have taken the last month.. but this makes a lot of sense to the schedules and lame videos. Glad she was honest.

Yea that's pretty much exactly what she said. She referred to it as "this surgery" but wasn't talking about the actual surgery, just the liposuction.
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Something did not seem right with Bonnie in this surgery vlog. She looked petrified. I understand she would be embarrassed to explain herself but it’s something about the look in her eyes. Coming from someone who is suffering with PPD and anxiety, I think Bonnie should seek some help mentally.

Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

alym0326 wrote:
Addicted2vlogs wrote:

Oh please.. she did not say it like that.

Exactly. “liposuction” wasn’t the word used.
I’m not religious at all either, but respecting people when they say their god knew they needed to make a life changing or life saving (regarding the hernea) decision, is not laughable in the way Bonnie said it...

IF she had of said it in the way you originally posted, probably would of giggled, but it wasn’t accurate.

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Addicted2vlogs wrote:
alym0326 wrote:
Addicted2vlogs wrote: Oh please.. she did not say it like that.

Exactly. “liposuction” wasn’t the word used.
I’m not religious at all either, but respecting people when they say their god knew they needed to make a life changing or life saving (regarding the hernea) decision, is not laughable in the way Bonnie said it...

IF she had of said it in the way you originally posted, probably would of giggled, but it wasn’t accurate.

I said it the way I said it to be more descriptive because no one had said anything about the liposuction on here yet. My original comment wasn’t a quote so I didn’t realize naming the surgery would be a big deal. Anyways, moving on.

It makes sense that the vlogs have been so bizarre since her parents had no idea about her having it done until afterwards.

Does she have to have another surgery still? I thought she said she needed to do it twice, but didn’t hear it mentioned again after the beginning of the video.

YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by YTIUH »

I think this thread is going to explode today. I don’t judge Bonnie for doing the plastic surgery because it’s her body but I have couple things to say.

1. She said that her husband and God matter to her when she makes decisions, not a word about her kids.

2. What would Olivia think now that she knows about the surgery!?!? Olivia is going to be a heavy preteen and teen (genetics?) so she will assume the surgery is an answer.

3. Good job mama Griffiths! Bring more unhealthy food for your daughter because supposedly she can’t lose the weight on her own no matter how good of a diet she supposedly maintains.
Lukie_73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lukie_73 »

Addicted2vlogs wrote:

Um..yeah, she did say it like that. I went back and watched that bit again. She was explaining how the plastic surgeon told her that without the lipo she never would have been able to lose the weight on her own because it was fiborous fat and then she said God KNEW that that was the right answer for her to go and have this surgery done. She was talking about the lipo, not the hernia.
Lukie_73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lukie_73 »

O. M. G. I call bullshit! Total bullshit. This lady clearly doesn't know basic science. There is no way, with the crap she eats that she ever would have lost the weight even if she exercised daily. I know what she said the doctor said and I could be wrong, I'm no doctor but I do not believe that the only answer for her to lose the weight was liposuction! It's also interesting that she got the lipo done first before the hernia. You would think they would do the hernia first and then do the lipo to blend everything in and keep it in proportion if that's what they were worried about. It's also interesting that the hernia is in her stomach yet she got her arms liposuctioned...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I have a Diastasis Recti, so I don’t blame Bonnie for wanting to get it repaired, but her video didn’t seem genuine. Telling us weeks after having it done? I’m not interested in watching a vlogger that I know is going to hide their interesting or controversial content. As with the Tonsillectomy, I would have liked to see more of the recovery since I may need to one day have the surgery.

I do think a lot of this was about looks because I don’t think getting fit and healthier was her primary intention for working out and dieting otherwise she would be focusing on a healthier diet for the entire family.

Also, Grandma Griff bringing her food seemed like sabotage to me. There’s something so off about that woman.

Justinhaus
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Justinhaus »

Weight that can only be removed with lipo?? I think I would find a new surgeon. It simply does not exist. Diet is at least 80% of weight loss. You can work out till the cows come home, but if you keep dumping sugar in you will not burn the fat.

I honestly feel bad for her. Nothing wrong with getting a little tuck in with the hernia, and if she wanted lipo, more power to her.I hate to think she did it because of fat shaming.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

I think that surgeon just reeled her in- hook, line and sinker! He was justifying her needing all that lipo for “unloseable weight”- it was basically a sales pitch.

She eats like garbage, and she is unwilling to change that. Her sugar and carb intake is through the roof. If she would go a more Keto route she certainly would have lost weight.

And yeah Bon Bon... still waiting for the connnection between your hernia and the arm lipo.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Okay so then what if she gains the weight back? I watched the first half and then skimmed through the second half. I don’t even really have words to be honest lol. But the part about Joel, God and Bonnie being the ones that make decisions and those are the “only opinions that matter” honestly felt like a direct slap in the face to her kids lol. Obviously it’s not going to be “Should I get this surgery kids?” “No” “Okay I won’t” and some things aren’t meant to include kids but they’re a part of the family as well. They are absolutely old enough to understand a basic explanation and something big like this where she’ll be recovering will have the kids worried about her. She can’t just say it’s nothing, especially to Olivia. I guess this has all already happened since the surgery’s in the past, I just have more concerns about how she regards her children more than I care about the surgery. I feel like Bonnie forgets that children are PEOPLE. And they’re getting older fast, and they learn and understand more and more every day. Parents rightfully keep all kinds of things from kids, but something visual like scars and recovery can’t be swept under the rug. It’ll create a lack of trust between them if they’re kept in the dark for too many things. But as usual I’m probably looking into things too much. It just really bothers me that she didn’t include her kids in saying their opinions matter. Her argument is probably that a surgery like this shouldn’t involve kids, but it’s evident in general that she doesn’t value her kids’ opinions about their lives.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

How is it her “genetics” that made her stay fat? Every other member of her family is stick thin naturally (or literally none of them are eating enough.) I know it’s hard. I lost 80 lbs and then gained 105. I never went to the gym. I went on a long walk every morning. When I lost the weight I was on a very strict (very expensive) meal plan. I’ve lost about 40 lbs again and it’s all just food changes.

We’ve seen what she eats, she didn’t make enough changes. There’s no way she’s the one special snowflake that HAD to have lipo to lose weight. She just wanted the easy way out.

Also, if this is what was going on the last few weeks, why be so snarky? Why not just say, we have some medical things happening, we’ll be back to normal soon. She would have gotten mounds of sympathy and prayers etc.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Why now? Bonnie usually does what she wants without explaining. People make these kind of choices everyday without making a big deal out of it and looking for sympathy. She's been getting lots of negative feedback and needed to do some damage control without making it too obvious.
She had a similar vlog when she sat outside their house when things had been bad for a while but I don't remember what the issue was. But the whole vlog was similar to this one. I used to believe her but realize now that she's being manipulative looking for ego boost and some compensation for all the bad comments with those crocodile tears.
10PumpsOfVanilla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 10PumpsOfVanilla »

I call bullshit on the whole thing. I do believe the hernia thing and understand the reasoning for getting that surgery done. But Bonnie is way too vain to not have done it for purely selfish reasons.

And the doctors saying she would have never been able to lose it on her own? It's her genetic makeup? She was thin before- even before Lincoln- so did her genetics change?

Uhhh nope. It's her shitty diet.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”