Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by ckks »

ThisGirlIsCray wrote:Thought I’d throw this here. I was watching a Lucas crushank(?) video and he was paying people to make a personalized video for them. I found Khoa. Looks like they were doing this while Keren was still pregnant with suttin. Wish I could see how much he was charging. Cringe.
https://www.cameo.com/khoa_nguyen
Honestly not surprised at all. They’ll do everything possible to make some extra bucks for Keren to blow. Jackson was trying to plug something into the outlet in one of those videos. Omg, that made me so anxious. How do they manage to document so much of their shitty parenting without giving a single fuck?

gossipholic2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipholic2 »

8:29 her boobs look saggy.
At 8:38 mark is that he nipple or from the surgery. that looks really high up. haha.
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

I’m a single mum and my daughter is half Indonesian and I make sure we go there aaaaaattttt least 4-5 times a year (granted her dad does live there and that’s the only time they see each other) but I save so hard to make that a priority I don’t have help from anyone can’t watch them any more because they just annoy and bore me beyond belief but reading here is fun

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

I think it’s so weird they showed up with food to the tattoo parlor and she’s eating it with her fingers. So rude and grimey.

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

I think it’s so weird they showed up with food to the tattoo parlor and she’s eating it with her fingers. So rude and grimey.

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

chloe6124 wrote:I don’t know what is wrong with Khoa. He doesn’t think very highly of himself if he doesn’t think he deserves someone better. Eventually in the future he will realize he deserves better.

do you think girls ( way better looking girls then kernel) ever dm khoa and try hit on him or flirt or anything?

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Classie wrote:
46323392_193544958239368_476910449833541632_n.jpg
Sutton really looks nothing like the other 2 (I'm sure he will eventually). And I feel like he favors Khoa's genetics even more than Jackson/Landon do. I wonder if Sutton looking nothing like Keren is adding to her being so disconnected to him. Do you ladies think that could be a thing?
Odd to have babies with someone of asian descent and expect them to look like your blonde white self....

Said it before and ill say it again - i just think she is a shitty af mother. She gets the attention while pregnant and for the first month or so, after that shes done with said infant.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Classie wrote:
46323392_193544958239368_476910449833541632_n.jpg
Sutton really looks nothing like the other 2 (I'm sure he will eventually). And I feel like he favors Khoa's genetics even more than Jackson/Landon do. I wonder if Sutton looking nothing like Keren is adding to her being so disconnected to him. Do you ladies think that could be a thing?
Odd to have babies with someone of asian descent and expect them to look like your blonde white self....

Said it before and ill say it again - i just think she is a shitty af mother. She gets the attention while pregnant and for the first month or so, after that shes done with said infant.
Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

Lol fixed it [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 535795.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... e2cea8.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

Taylor is beautiful
IMG_5393.jpg

I don’t understand why ppl call keren and Taylor twins. To me it’s like night and day.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 7cc84d.jpg[/img]

I don’t know about you guys but I’m PUMPED for this video!!! I LOVE knowing what not to do when it comes to skincare!

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

She is rocking Sutton on ig stories and says "her favorite thing". Hmmm your favorite thing when Khoa is having dinner at his family's
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

I felt like Keren was really enjoying showing her side boob in the tattoo parlor when she really did not need to show that much skin. She knows what she was doing.

Plus the real star of the show was her greasy hair. It looked like one of those slick back styles that celebrities do. Except hers was slicked back with her own grease.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Yo these comments on here are lit! You guys have said it all. Love it!!
whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatthename »

I hate to see Jackson in onesies.. he’s 3!!!
And he’s potty trained, I doubt he can take them off himself and then put it on by himself.. poor kid.
And why khoa and Keren always with short sleeves while the boys wear those long hot onesies??

I remember one time when okbaby were in Florida Keren and Kyra went shopping and they said that Kyra dresses Levi with cute clothes with cartoon on them while Keren dresses Jackson more stylish.. well now Keren can’t even bother to put his shoes on ugh

StrippedWoman
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StrippedWoman »

If I were Keren I would have gotten a dinosaur tattoo for Jackson, a raccoon for Landon, and waited until I knew Sutton's personality a little more before getting his. They would be such cute little outline tattoos (although I prefer large color or black and grey pieces).

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
teaspiller111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by teaspiller111 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 43aeb0.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 8efec6.jpg[/img]

The transformation is crazy ...

StrippedWoman
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StrippedWoman »

StrippedWoman wrote:If I were Keren I would have gotten a dinosaur tattoo for Jackson, a raccoon for Landon, and waited until I knew Sutton's personality a little more before getting his. They would be such cute little outline tattoos (although I prefer large color or black and grey pieces).

Like these ones. They would be adorable![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 532f9a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... ba58f5.jpg[/img]

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

K side note: I just watched Corinna’s vlog. Ew Kerens brows and naked lashes look weird af. And why did khoa (in public) ask Corinna if she’s wearing pants? Keren, you don’t need a 4th (trying for a girl) take care of the boys you already have. And keren saying she’s never colored anyone’s hair yet even I remember her coloring nonnies hair, for a paid ad. Just goes to show how fake they are!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”