makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K | Part 2

Unread post by makeupjunkie91 »

jazieg wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:When is the last time he worked?
jazieg wrote:He is not unemployed. Let's keep it real here.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
He was on Medical Leave. Getting Paid!!! Bri stated that back when he was diagnosed. Either on Twitter, IG or in a Vlog I don't remember which.

He has been back to work, hence why they arrived in Nashville later then the others, it was mentioned.

For Fuk Sake this is a gossip site, but the incorrect assumptions people make on all threads is beyond amazing.

They very well may be in marital breakdown, but I have never seen him neglect his kids... I don't see him as lazy.

Maybe, just maybe, these husbands really don't want to be on Social Media like their wives. Nothing wrong with that.

I live by Bri. Less than 5mins away. I see her at Starbucks at least once a month and have seen her in Target a few times. I never knew who she was until a few months ago. I was surprised who her Mom was because I've seen her multiple times performing at Summer Parks and local restuarants.

I’m all for it being a gossip page but your right. People act like they know everything about these people or that they show every second of their lives. Or how much they make or what they can or cannot afford. Let’s talk about facts not assumptions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker

jazieg wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:When is the last time he worked?
jazieg wrote:He is not unemployed. Let's keep it real here.

He was on Medical Leave. Getting Paid!!! Bri stated that back when he was diagnosed. Either on Twitter, IG or in a Vlog I don't remember which.

He has been back to work, hence why they arrived in Nashville later then the others, it was mentioned.

For Fuk Sake this is a gossip site, but the incorrect assumptions people make on all threads is beyond amazing.

They very well may be in marital breakdown, but I have never seen him neglect his kids... I don't see him as lazy.

Maybe, just maybe, these husbands really don't want to be on Social Media like their wives. Nothing wrong with that.

I live by Bri. Less than 5mins away. I see her at Starbucks at least once a month and have seen her in Target a few times. I never knew who she was until a few months ago. I was surprised who her Mom was because I've seen her multiple times performing at Summer Parks and local restuarants.

I’m all for it being a gossip page but your right. People act like they know everything about these people or that they show every second of their lives. Or how much they make or what they can or cannot afford. Let’s talk about facts not assumptions.

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

makeupjunkie91 wrote:
jazieg wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:When is the last time he worked? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

GirlImageImage We don’t have any fucking facts! We are painfully aware of the destruction they are causing to the younger generation buy their “highlights reel”If we vent about using their kids for bank Image that’s what we do, if we see that body language is off we bitch about that. Why in the hell does everyone want to make this GOSSIP site a pew at church?? It isn’t like that, you want actual facts go ask them, we are just trying to have fun at their expense it isn’t against the law ImageImage lighten up kids this isn’t life or death Image!

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 0ca898.jpg[/img]This is pretty similar to what we bitch about , git this off one of Brianna’s therapy click baitsImageImageImageImage go figure ImageImage

Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

TuffTalk wrote:
makeupjunkie91 wrote:
jazieg wrote:He was on Medical Leave. Getting Paid!!! Bri stated that back when he was diagnosed. Either on Twitter, IG or in a Vlog I don't remember which.

GirlImageImage We don’t have any fucking facts! We are painfully aware of the destruction they are causing to the younger generation buy their “highlights reel”If we vent about using their kids for bank Image that’s what we do, if we see that body language is off we bitch about that. Why in the hell does everyone want to make this GOSSIP site a pew at church?? It isn’t like that, you want actual facts go ask them, we are just trying to have fun at their expense it isn’t against the law ImageImage lighten up kids this isn’t life or death Image!

you keep telling people to lighten up, but you are on all of these boards taking all of these women way way too seriously talking about how YouTube is going to get shut down. You just seem to take everything these women do personally to a much higher level than “just being on a gossip site.” Just my two cents.

Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

TuffTalk wrote:
makeupjunkie91 wrote:
jazieg wrote:He was on Medical Leave. Getting Paid!!! Bri stated that back when he was diagnosed. Either on Twitter, IG or in a Vlog I don't remember which.

you keep telling people to lighten up, but you are on all of these boards taking all of these women way way too seriously talking about how YouTube is going to get shut down. You just seem to take everything these women do personally to a much higher level than “just being on a gossip site.” Just my two cents.

Blanca1992
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blanca1992 »

Got to be kidding me.... it’s not even close to February
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker

Tpdcmm wrote:
TuffTalk wrote:
makeupjunkie91 wrote:

Thank you. The amount of hate this person has for these women is concerning. Yes it’s a
Gossip page but “tuff” talk is on a whole different level. It’s almost like she doesn’t want people to succeed because she has had it hard.

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

makeupjunkie91 wrote:
Tpdcmm wrote:
TuffTalk wrote:GirlImageImage We don’t have any fucking facts! We are painfully aware of the destruction they are causing to the younger generation buy their “highlights reel”If we vent about using their kids for bank Image that’s what we do, if we see that body language is off we bitch about that. Why in the hell does everyone want to make this GOSSIP site a pew at church?? It isn’t like that, you want actual facts go ask them, we are just trying to have fun at their expense it isn’t against the law ImageImage lighten up kids this isn’t life or death Image!

Thank you. The amount of hate this person has for these women is concerning. Yes it’s a
Gossip page but “tuff” talk is on a whole different level. It’s almost like she doesn’t want people to succeed because she has had it hard.

I’m all for success, just not at your children’s expense. You are correct that I take that personal!! There are things called morals and we all have them, so when another women especially violates them some of us want to call them out. Bri can do as many things she likes but leave the kids out and leave a dying man in hospice out! Also don’t get paid for other people’s depression with her link to online therapy. So sorry you cannot understand that. That’s the tea friend!

And about Youtube,which is owned by google and in trouble because of selling and sharing private information on all of its users and it is responsible for encouraging shady behavior for financial gain. It is currently in negotiations with the federal government. It is rumored to be de monetizing several categories, one of them was filming children 13 and under with out being able to consent, this breaking their legal right to privacy. That’s all. I take it you don’t read or watch anything other than Facebook-Instagram & Youtube. Note hate girl that’s the facts. ImageImage

ittybitty626
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ittybitty626 »

I’m late on this subject but I had to comment on the Tara/Bri friendship. I thought she came off as so overbearing on those joint Disney trips that they took. All she talked about was how Tara was her bestie and how they should go for #3 together so they could be pregnant at the same time like with the first two kids. I wouldn’t be surprised if Tara ran for the hills! I hated seeing them push Landon and Bailee having “crushes”, too. I saw Bri doing that with one of Tiff’s boys and Presley in Nashville too.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Serious question here.. Do you guys crowd your couch with throw pillows? Bri literally has a dozen Valentine's Day pillows on her couch and I feel like it's overkill. Just looks too much, in my opinion. My husband hates any pillows/decor stuff like that and I do too honestly. 2 is my limit, but I also don't have a big sectional. Her style of decor is buying everything in the color she likes and slapping it all together.
Blankslate
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blankslate »

Three cases of roses on her island??? Overkill much???

makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker

TuffTalk wrote:
makeupjunkie91 wrote:
Tpdcmm wrote:you keep telling people to lighten up, but you are on all of these boards taking all of these women way way too seriously talking about how YouTube is going to get shut down. You just seem to take everything these women do personally to a much higher level than “just being on a gossip site.” Just my two cents.

I’m all for success, just not at your children’s expense. You are correct that I take that personal!! There are things called morals and we all have them, so when another women especially violates them some of us want to call them out. Bri can do as many things she likes but leave the kids out and leave a dying man in hospice out! Also don’t get paid for other people’s depression with her link to online therapy. So sorry you cannot understand that. That’s the tea friend!

And about Youtube,which is owned by google and in trouble because of selling and sharing private information on all of its users and it is responsible for encouraging shady behavior for financial gain. It is currently in negotiations with the federal government. It is rumored to be de monetizing several categories, one of them was filming children 13 and under with out being able to consent, this breaking their legal right to privacy. That’s all. I take it you don’t read or watch anything other than Facebook-Instagram & Youtube. Note hate girl that’s the facts. ImageImage

Again, wrong. All you do is assume. You act like you know everyone because you make your own assumptions. I know you’re in your 50s but welcome to 2019. This is what the age of social media is like I’m sure you know that since must have an iPhone an overuse every single emoji on your phone. Unlike you, I don’t sit and talk shit about every single youtuber and complain how life is so unfair to me. IMO they’re aren’t exploring their children. (At least the ones I watch) but you seem to spend a lot of time watching YouTube so you must be watching some that do. I agree with Bri needing to keep her dad off of YouTube. But YouTube isn’t going anywhere. Lol.

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

makeupjunkie91 wrote:
TuffTalk wrote:
makeupjunkie91 wrote:

Again, wrong. All you do is assume. You act like you know everyone because you make your own assumptions. I know you’re in your 50s but welcome to 2019. This is what the age of social media is like I’m sure you know that since must have an iPhone an overuse every single emoji on your phone. Unlike you, I don’t sit and talk shit about every single youtuber and complain how life is so unfair to me. IMO they’re aren’t exploring their children. (At least the ones I watch) but you seem to spend a lot of time watching YouTube so you must be watching some that do. I agree with Bri needing to keep her dad off of YouTube. But YouTube isn’t going anywhere. Lol.

for god sakes read I did not say it was I said they are demonetizing some content creators. I’m glad I offend you enough that you have to say something to me, that is the way I feel about using ones kids. We agree but to different issues. Image

makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker

TuffTalk wrote:
makeupjunkie91 wrote:
TuffTalk wrote: I’m all for success, just not at your children’s expense. You are correct that I take that personal!! There are things called morals and we all have them, so when another women especially violates them some of us want to call them out. Bri can do as many things she likes but leave the kids out and leave a dying man in hospice out! Also don’t get paid for other people’s depression with her link to online therapy. So sorry you cannot understand that. That’s the tea friend!

for god sakes read I did not say it was I said they are demonetizing some content creators. I’m glad I offend you enough that you have to say something to me, that is the way I feel about using ones kids. We agree but to different issues. Image

Lol lady. Nobody is offended so don’t get too excited. I know you need the validation that you have some sort of power over people but you don’t. I’m just letting you know that you come off as a bitter, person when you comment on almost every single mommy thread talking crap and almost wishing bad upon on them. Just because I said something it doesn’t mean you offend me. So get over yourself. I was taught to respect my elders so I’ll just stop before I say something disrespectful.

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Ummm, ummm, ummm Google DOES NOT OWN YouTube. Let's get the facts right on that one. Both Google and YouTube, throw in Chrome and a few other companies, well they are owned by Alphabet, their parent Holding Company. Offices in separate cities even.

Okay, I'm over bitter peeps who think everyone just believes what they write or think.

On this last Vlog that Bri, Tiff and Myka collaborated on I can even begin to watch. I just do not like cleaning vids, nor even grocery hauls.

ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

username44 wrote:Serious question here.. Do you guys crowd your couch with throw pillows? Bri literally has a dozen Valentine's Day pillows on her couch and I feel like it's overkill. Just looks too much, in my opinion. My husband hates any pillows/decor stuff like that and I do too honestly. 2 is my limit, but I also don't have a big sectional. Her style of decor is buying everything in the color she likes and slapping it all together.
I don’t. Where would people sit?

Our home is welcoming... or at least, that’s what we strive for. In some places pillows may be around because they’re super comfortable and they fit. However, Brianna’s sectional isn’t big enough to just sink into a pile of pillows. And with two young children, I’m sure she’ll do 18 more “clean with me” videos where she’s picking up those pillows and putting them back on the couch before Valentine’s Day gets here.

February 15 will be her first Easter decor video, just you wait.

CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

Her posting Adams first FB book and saying “I’m gonna have to be so worried with Landon”... insinuating that her hubby was some dreamy love boat back in 2006. LMAO! Adam is NOT a stud like she thinks.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

You are absolutely correct.
She buys a bunch of SHIT in one color and plasters it all over her house.
It is so tacky, she has no style whatsoever.
username44 wrote:Serious question here.. Do you guys crowd your couch with throw pillows? Bri literally has a dozen Valentine's Day pillows on her couch and I feel like it's overkill. Just looks too much, in my opinion. My husband hates any pillows/decor stuff like that and I do too honestly. 2 is my limit, but I also don't have a big sectional. Her style of decor is buying everything in the color she likes and slapping it all together.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Here's one thing I don't understand about Brianna. What is with her saying she has a "community" of women? She does not have a "community" lmao. She is not LeBron James building schools and doing productive things that ACTUALLY serve a cause.. that's having a "community" She posts mundane videos with pep talks (that are for no-one but herself) cleaning her counters over and over again getting intoxicated from a blend of Mrs. Meyers and Apothic red all while spreading germs from cleaning her toilet incorrectly.

Once again, if she has to constantly try to prove she is a boss by trying extremely hard to convince everyone, then she is indeed not.

Return to “Brianna K”