Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

Ugh every time she raves about an item she can’t find or say “checked my PO Box for the first time in a while is just another way of her saying “send me free stuff” 🙄
Lilyrose22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lilyrose22 »

What the hell was that in her couch cushions? It looked like the cartel were smuggling a hundred pounds of weed in them when they shipped her couch and forgot to take them out. :)
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

She’s so stupid just put your breast milk in your carry on coming up is she planning on bringing Ella???[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... b3fe4c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... b3c8b5.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

She will always find something to complain about. Such a cry baby.
letstalkboutsomefin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by letstalkboutsomefin »

QueenMaleficent wrote:Ok, I dont watch this chick that often because her voice-over is so damn monotone and boring, but I watched her video of spring cleaning the living room where she washed the couch covers. All I'm going to ask is WTF is that crap she pulled out of the top cushions and put in the bags?????? Does she not own pillow inserts?? OMG, I almost puked. You know all that crap stinks to high heaven.
My couch cushions came with the same stuffing as hers. I think it's dumb a company would fill them like that. I just wash my cushions without taking he stuffing out and dry them on low heat fo a really long time. It's a long process but it works to make keep the smell away.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

msmarbles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by msmarbles »

She isn't actually confused about the pumping/breastfeeding policy, she just can't let everyone forget that she's a dairy cow. It had been a whole few minutes since she mentioned it.
law1117
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by law1117 »

It seems like all these posts about breastfeeding aren’t really about breastfeeding. In the latest insta she was whining about breastfeeding, but it was selfish in a way that it was about “ me me me”, not about her baby. I get her worries, but the way she projects herself has absolutely nothing to do with missing her babies. Her kids will be fine. It’s not like it’s her first rodeo of leaving them. What she really needs to do is find herself again.. even if that means returning to work which I think would help her self esteem. BUT oMg hOw woUlD sHe liVe Up tO ThE SAHM ViBe.

BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

I love how she acts like she never does anything for herself and hasn’t been on a girls trip in do long. Bitch you went to Vegas 10 months ago. Granted she was pregnant but was still there! She doesn’t even do anything with get husband without the kids.
NLB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NLB »

BrittanyNikki wrote:I love how she acts like she never does anything for herself and hasn’t been on a girls trip in do long. Bitch you went to Vegas 10 months ago. Granted she was pregnant but was still there! She doesn’t even do anything with get husband without the kids.

She even Said on her podcast that she never goes on dates with small husband. But they go every couple weeks... Like suuuure Tiffani... Sure.

mommyto3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyto3 »

NLB wrote:
BrittanyNikki wrote:I love how she acts like she never does anything for herself and hasn’t been on a girls trip in do long. Bitch you went to Vegas 10 months ago. Granted she was pregnant but was still there! She doesn’t even do anything with get husband without the kids.

She even Said on her podcast that she never goes on dates with small husband. But they go every couple weeks... Like suuuure Tiffani... Sure.

She is outright LYING. She has gone to Vegas, just came back from the Poconos, and there was that other trip right after New Year's, where she took the kids, willingly knowing that one of the boys had the flu, and Myka's family got sick after that. Worse yet, she VLOGS how many date nights/events that she and Chris go on. It's documented by her, and she is saying this? I can count on one hand the amount of date nights my husband and I have had in at least 6, or more months. It's called being a mother. Especially if you have 2 toddlers and a 6(?) month old. Again, I just feel like she has some kind of "martyrdom" complex. "(Chris) Look how hard I work as a SAHM...I never get a break, or decent night's sleep." I do not pity her. She PUSHED to have a 3rd so close to already having 2 little toddlers. Tanner needed more time to be the baby that he still was. My heart breaks for little, sweet, ignored Tanner. ImageImage

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

NLB wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:44 pm

She just says whatever to try and be as relatable as possible.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mommyto3 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:20 pm
NLB wrote:

She is outright LYING. She has gone to Vegas, just came back from the Poconos, and there was that other trip right after New Year's, where she took the kids, willingly knowing that one of the boys had the flu, and Myka's family got sick after that. Worse yet, she VLOGS how many date nights/events that she and Chris go on. It's documented by her, and she is saying this? I can count on one hand the amount of date nights my husband and I have had in at least 6, or more months. It's called being a mother. Especially if you have 2 toddlers and a 6(?) month old. Again, I just feel like she has some kind of "martyrdom" complex. "(Chris) Look how hard I work as a SAHM...I never get a break, or decent night's sleep." I do not pity her. She PUSHED to have a 3rd so close to already having 2 little toddlers. Tanner needed more time to be the baby that he still was. My heart breaks for little, sweet, ignored Tanner. ImageImage

Ew why would anyone pity her. All Tiff needs to do is put some big girls pants on, slap a BOSS MOM t on for #motivation and just be a freaking mother and stop bitching about it... it has its days but it’s reallllly not thhhhhat hard. She acts like she should make the 6 o’clock news for going to the store alone or even cooking dinner. #momgoals
Judge_Moody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Judge_Moody »

yeahsureok wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:03 am
mommyto3 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:20 pm
NLB wrote:

Ew why would anyone pity her. All Tiff needs to do is put some big girls pants on, slap a BOSS MOM t on for #motivation and just be a freaking mother and stop bitching about it... it has its days but it’s reallllly not thhhhhat hard. She acts like she should make the 6 o’clock news for going to the store alone or even cooking dinner. #momgoals
Yes!! First, her saying that she and antman never go on dates is a joke. They go on dates more than most parents I know including myself. Last date night I was able to pull off was 3 or 4 months ago and I have to say I'm grateful that it's that close, we have gone an entire year without one.

Second, the "martyrdom" complex comment is spot on. She always has to make it look like she is the only one sacrificing and going through shit and then claim to be relatable. No, your not. When you get to keep up with your nail and hair appointments, go on more than one date night a month, have a significantly large support system of family members to help out, and have girls nights or vacations. You are no longer relatable to the majority, only to the 1%. Most of us stay at home moms don't have on call babysitters, a kid in preschool, on call grandparents, a sister who comes every week, a husband who can take off whenever and who isn't too tired to help out around the house, a date night once or twice a year if we are lucky, and we cant keep up with ANY appointments, especially hair and nails. Also, most of us dont have oversized homes with tons of space, we have houses that are actual messes because they are a bit small to accommodate our growing family. However, the real reason she is not relatable is because she is so damn ungrateful about all of it and whines about everything. I have a lot of kids, my husband helps as much as he can, but he works very hard, my house is cluttered and definitely too small for our family (but we are making due until we can afford bigger), we have one person who can help out occasionally when we really need it (gyno appts), we had a goal of a date night once a month, but it's been once every 3 or 4 months because THATS LIFE and I am so grateful for the things I do have and what I do get to do. I love my family and love that my husband is my PARTNER and that I dont need to constantly PROVE that I work hard and explain it all in a long novel of a post. He knows. He works just as hard as I do, just in a different way. I certainly dont need to broadcast it to the world that I'm exhausted and raising kids has it's tough moments because I chose to be exhausted and have tough moments the second I got pregnant. Her coming on IG or YouTube and talking about how hard she works and how tired she is.... she is trying so desperately to convince HERSELF that it's the truth and she sits and waits for the justification and affirmation from her 'fans'.

Third, her hashtagging herself and antman as #marriagegoals and #momgoals #dadgoals and all that... is so freaking conceited, it's not even funny. You're supposed to allow people to make that determination if you are worthy of being momgoals or marriagegoals... you dont make that determination yourself. It's disgusting. You are certainly not my momgoals or marriagegoals. You dont let your husband talk in any of the social media outlets you have, he doesnt seem to have a say in decisions about budgets or trips/vacations, and he works all day and comes home to an ungrateful brat. No thanks, a true partnership with mutual respect and understanding and love... that's my #marriagegoals, not that clusterfuck of a marriage she has going on. Also, she whines about her children for all the world to see, complains about how needy they are throughout the night, complains about their teachers, complains about having to clean up after them... well hate to break it to you psycho, you chose this life. You chose to have a child, you chose to have another so close, and then another close again, you choose everyday to complain everywhere you will be heard, and act like the most ungrateful brat I've ever seen. I can promise you that you are far from being #momgoals. The woman I would look up to is someone who has their shit together, has a true partner, has rough days but deals with them gracefully and embraces the situations she has put herself in and deals with the cards life has dealt her, and lives what she preaches. This is not you Tiff. Grow up! You're kids need a mother, you're husband needs a wife... you guys do not need another whiney, needy toddler.

Unread post by Guest »

God I love that people see her for who she really is.

I’m not about tearing people down- I learned how to NOT be like that from being friends with Tiffani- but that bitch was so hurtful to so many people she fully deserves every single negative true thing pointed out about her.

NLB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NLB »

Lonely Ladies London Trip
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

NLB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NLB »

NLB wrote:Lonely Ladies London Trip
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Here's the regular link for those not on the app !

viewtopic.php?t=15559

Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

It says everything that she and small fry had to turn to the internet to make friends. They put on some acf about how nice they are.. THEY AREN’T. Both talked about and made fun of people a lot. They aren’t goals. Their marriage is him bowing down to everything she says and he’s dumb enough to be that controlled. The few people she still has in her life she talked about. That’s on them if they want that type of person in their life.
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

These people that complain about oh I lost myself when I had kids .. AND who’s fault is that? YOURS! I think they just want to complain and get sympathy from people. Well no one feels sorry for you.
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

Looks like it’s not even about feeding Her kid.. she just wants to talk about breastfeeding and act like she’s an expert. Look at how she ignores or responds to certain people that question her. The women that follow her and make the comments are so stupid. What a lonely life they must live worshiping some weirdo on the internet.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

katie_A1 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:05 am These people that complain about oh I lost myself when I had kids .. AND who’s fault is that? YOURS! I think they just want to complain and get sympathy from people. Well no one feels sorry for you.
Right?!?!! She was struggling before getting pregnant with Ella.... not sure why she felt the need to crank out that third. I really think it’s becuase that’s what gets views... I mean she basically said that, didn’t she?

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”