Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin: Poisoned pets, debt and child neglect | Part 24

Unread post by hscheer10 »

I came here to talk about Emma's reaction (or lack thereof) too. I feel SO bad for Emma. She needs more time with her parents so they can work on her developmental issues one on one. I have a friend whose child is undergoing therapy for a developmental delay and possibly autism. She's actually said that she's not sure if they'll have another baby because she is 100% focused on her only child right now. Now rash and justine have the TwInS coming in a few short months and Emma is going to be pushed aside. This is gonna be an absolute shit show. They shouldn't have rushed the IVF process again. Poor sweet Emma.
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

Did anyone notice how annoyed she was at Justin, when he tried to explain their problem? She was holding herself but still said that his explanation didn't make sense Image I feel bad for the guy being married to such a bitch who has no respect for him.

And then saying what a hero she is for filming and shopping at 16 weeks...Image Most women actually work, not just shop all day long.

Emma seriously has issues. She had 0 reaction to the Christmas tree too in one of the vlogs a while ago. My 11 months old gets crazy about any Christmas tree and she actually gasped and grinned today as she saw a decorated tree at home after she woke up from her nap. I can't imagine why a kid could be so emotionless. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 2d95a0.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

She has to be trolling with her outfits now. No way anyone on the planet would wear that. Seriously, she must be doing this intentionally. Set aside the hideous sweater. What the actual fuck were those yoga pants? I’ve never seen such ugly pants, weird and inappropriate pants. If I went looking for an ugly Christmas outfit for a work contest I’m not sure I’d find something so hideous.

Has to be just to get a reaction. But then I see she left the house in it too. I can’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

The way she was throwing things onto the conveyer belt at target annoyed me. Why is she always so rough with everything?!

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Ughhh Justine walks like a girl. No wonder we call him Justine. That and he’s sterile. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Lmao, Rachelle complaining about how they ship the glass bulbs so they don't break in transit and then she DROPS it down on the counter. She's so daft. And Justin sounded like such a spoilt, privileged, sheltered little bitch complaining about the work involved in putting up Christmas lights. Oh my fucking god. How do they not realise how that makes them look? Honestly, people out here starving and dying and shit, and these two have it SOOOO HARD putting up CHRISTMAS LIGHTS. ugh. Get some real problems, then talk to me about how hard this is for you. It's not a good look.

Also, Rachelle doing the dramatic slow-mo on her dropping something in target, then nobody picks it up? Why does anybody like them, seriously. They're awful. Pick up after yourselves, this isn't your house!

Then when she was saying she'd show the Christmas lights later, she says "I'll show you later when the lights are off" HAHA she means "when it's dark" what an idiot. She didn't catch it either. And then she did it again later on when she was trying to show the garland over the garage but you couldn't see it in the dark, and she says "you can't see it cause the lights are off" seriously. This chick is off, mentally. She never speaks well at all, it's all kinds of jacked up. Grammar, sentence structure, general comprehension... She sucks at this and communicating is basically her job lol.

And btw, why does Justin have to ask Rachelle to go pick him up some Chick-fil-A for breakfast? Can't he go? He's such a lazy piece of shit.

I love how she said her mum is a genius because she knew the recipe off by heart. Girl, that's nothing. That's what happens when you get better at cooking, you don't need the dang recipe to know how to do it. And she was going on about how good it is and how her mum has the best chicken recipes... But now we know her mother cooks raw chicken in the fucking microwave so.... Yeah I'll pass.
nikkiharri
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nikkiharri »

Just now watching the vlog. A couple things:

1. I actually for once agree with Justin on those ugly christmas tree decorations Rachelle loved so much. She really wanted to buy them and thought they were so pretty. Justin disagrees and says they were ugly. I wouldn't touch those with a ten-foot pole. I mean, wtf? Her taste in decor is so messed up.

2. Did anyone catch her face when Justin started talking about the lights while they were in the car? She looks at the camera and lets out this sigh like she was annoyed and she's the only one who's allowed to have an opinion.

I used to enjoy watching their vlogs. Now I'm just like "what did they do now??" :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

And that fugly garland around the door and garage door. Ugh. Was trash going to an ugly Christmas sweater party? Does she not know that’s why they sell those sweaters???

Trashy realizes she says soooo excited a lot, but not OBSESSED 10,000 times more????? Dumb ass trashy get a thesaurus! Since we all know you aren’t gifted in the English language, that’s a book of synonyms. (Ya know a book to find a new word that means the same thing for OBSESSED, LITERALLY, SO EXCITED, SO CUTE!).
Ket52
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ket52 »

Wow, she really is such an aggressive ogre!! The way she slamsss the items down while they’re checking out! She is like a big nosed bull in a china shop everywhere she goes. Disgusting. And Justin, since we know you read here, it’s time to get rid of those hideous cargo sweatpants... they are most definitely not doing you any favours. I understand dressing comfortably when you “work” from home, but when your “job” is filming yourself for the world to see - take just a tiny bit of pride in your appearance! These two are something else. I almost can’t even hate watch anymore because I spend the whole time cringing and just truly shocked at how lazy/trashy/boring they are.
Snarky0702
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snarky0702 »

Ugly garlands, ugly lights, ugly sweater, ugly man hands. Another boring trip to Target(slam that shit down on that checkout like you mean it Hammer Thumbs!), more shots of a boring baby. And why does everything she cooks look like a pot of vomit?

Always going to places like Chick-fil-a and Target. Could she be any more basic bitch??
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Snarky0702 wrote:Ugly garlands, ugly lights, ugly sweater, ugly man hands. Another boring trip to Target(slam that shit down on that checkout like you mean it Hammer Thumbs!), more shots of a boring baby. And why does everything she cooks look like a pot of vomit?

Always going to places like Chick-fil-a and Target. Could she be any more basic bitch??
You forgot the trip to Starbucks! Lol!

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Why is Emma always eating alone? Rachelle shows her in there eating all by herself while they get their own dinner ready. And she’s eating something different? I don’t get it.

My daughter is about 2 months younger than Emma and she just eats whatever we’re having. I put a portion aside for her while we’re cooking so it cool by the time we’re ready to eat. We had crockpot minestrone soup tonight (for example) and I just strained out some veggies for her and set them aside about 20 minutes before my husband got home. Then when it was time to eat, we all sat down, and I served her along side us.

I feel SO bad for Emma. How lonely is must be to have parents like Rash and Justine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lintzlee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lintzlee »

She is poking out her stomach so much in that new Instagram picture lmao 🤣
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

lintzlee wrote:She is poking out her stomach so much in that new Instagram picture lmao Image
Right? She did not have a bump that big in the vlog, loose sweater or not. Im guessing she binged, fluffed her tummy out and got a good angle.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

She is such an asshole. Emma’s LACK of reaction was great “she’s kind of in a mood right now”. No bitch. She has NO emotion ever.

I hated how she threw stuff onto the Target belt. She’s just T R A S H.

Also, can you imagine her saying if someone comments on Emma “oh yea, and I’m pregnant twins”! I can just see her saying something like that.

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Came here to see if people talked about throwing shit on the target checkout belt and the new Instagram photo and I was not disappointed.

There was no freaking bump at all in the video and now She’s pushing out so much (and probably editing tbh) for Instagram likes
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:
lintzlee wrote:She is poking out her stomach so much in that new Instagram picture lmao Image
Right? She did not have a bump that big in the vlog, loose sweater or not. Im guessing she binged, fluffed her tummy out and got a good angle.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Let her have a huge belly that she wants. She is so stupid to be excited a out destroying her body with twins. Dumb. Multiple pregnancies are abnormal from a biological point of view; to willingly do that to yourself and your kids is idiotic.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 1457.plist[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 8314.plist[/IMG]

Screenshots because I thought the same thing...

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Ld5 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 1457.plist[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 8314.plist[/IMG]

What in the actual hell is happening here??

Oookarrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Oookarrr »

Ld5 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 1457.plist[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 8314.plist[/IMG]

Plot twist: she bought a fake belly for the picture.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”