Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

Omg her teeth are so gross. Jesus does Maddie really not care about her daughter’s hygiene that much?! These two are the most biggest slobs I’ve ever seen (and this is coming from someone who is very much a slob, mind you.) Maddie, get your daughter in the habit of brushing because you two are going to look like you’ve been living on the streets.

Also, a happy belated birthday to Mt. Everest.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Rorygz194 wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:51 am Also, who goes to the ER every time your kid throws up? Is that an american thing?
And hearing Maddie go on and on about how she is single, how she's single because she has a CHILDZ, and how she has been single for 3 long hard years, is getting so fucking annoying. Shut up.
I’m an American and I have to say, nope, I’m sure that’s definitely only a Maddie Lambert thing.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

I know it’s a bit early but I’ve already have a thread title suggestion:

Maddie Lambert: Not like the other girls cuz she has a childz and been single for a while (I know it’s bad I tried to rhyme ok)
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Morticia Mars wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:37 pm Omg her teeth are so gross. Jesus does Maddie really not care about her daughter’s hygiene that much?! These two are the most biggest slobs I’ve ever seen (and this is coming from someone who is very much a slob, mind you.) Maddie, get your daughter in the habit of brushing because you two are going to look like you’ve been living on the streets.

Also, a happy belated birthday to Mt. Everest.
Maddie looks like white trailer trash. She literally looks like that girl who lives in a trailer with 4 kids from different fathers, and she lives of the government and has a boyfriend who doesn't have a job.
Her hygiene is horrible, and her daughter is going down the same road.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

In her newest video she went on yet another rant about how she’s been so sad recently cuz she’s been single for 3 whole years and she keeps seeing all her friends getting engaged and married. Girl. You are 16 years old. Shut the FUCK up.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Did my eyes deceive me, or did Everly get more Ana and Elsa dolls for her birthday? How many does she have?! She doesn’t need that many dolls.

Edit: Maddie can use some of that Ana and Elsa doll money for children’s books, LeapFrog, learning tools etc.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

itsmeKaren wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:56 pm In her newest video she went on yet another rant about how she’s been so sad recently cuz she’s been single for 3 whole years and she keeps seeing all her friends getting engaged and married. Girl. You are 16 years old. Shut the FUCK up.
she literally acts like one of those women in the late 30's who are sad because everyone has kids and are engaged and their clock is ticking.
YOU'RE 16 WITH A TWO YEAR OLD.

is her only goal in life to be someones wife or baby mama? because thats sad. You have a child, focus on her. Why do you need a man to be happy or feel self worth?
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

More Frozen dolls?! Cool. That’s why Everly doesn’t know her numbers or anything really. Maybe if Maddie spent less money on shit Everly already has, and bought her some learning games, books or activities, Everly wouldn’t be several months behind. Also- why does she buy Everlys clothes and shoes 3 sizes too big? It doesn’t make Everly look bigger than she is. Maddie said before she weighs 25lbs, which is petite for a 2 year old. My daughter is 2 months older then Everly and weighs 24 lbs,. She’s just tiny lol but my daughter also knows her ABC’s , can count to 15 and has been speaking in full sentences since she was 18 months old. Maddie is so lazy, and disgusting. Would it kill her to wash her damn face from the night before? Or brush her hair or teeth before vlogging???
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

In the latest video Maddie’s hair is a total frizzy mess as usual and it looks she’s just rolled out of bed. Wow, Maddie. You could at least looked practical or half-decent for your own friggin’ DAUGHTER’s birthday?! Omg, she is so lazy it’s unbelievable.

Also why the hell did they feed Everly THREE donuts when she had a stomach virus?! I get it’s her birthday and all but you could’ve feed her something lighter and easier to digest since she was sick. Wow, great parenting, Maddie. Just shows how much of an immature and shitty parent you are.
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

UGHHH... I tried to make it through the whole video before starting my bitching but I just couldn't. I had to let it out and will just continue my bitching while I watch.

1. Cool, great it's Slate again here to annoy us. At least you are honest in saying the both of you want to be the center of attention.
2. Just because it is her birthday doesn't mean you should offer your sick child doughnuts. I can see you not knowing any better maybe but clearly your mom or Sam picked them up since you were just rolling out of bed when they came in so I would think they would know better. Guess not.
3. Do you watch your own videos? Do you not see yourself when you edit? Consider the image you are putting out for yourself when questioning why you don't have a boyfriend (Oh don't worry I am gonna circle back to that topic shortly!). As other have mentioned you look like you could care less about yourself. Do you think that's an attractive quality to look like you don't give a crap about yourself? Little things... wash your face, brush yours and your childz teeth, brush the hair. Those little things go a long way.
4. I am not surprised that the fish is dead.
5. More fantastic ideas for a child having stomach issues. Jolt and bounce them around on the trampoline a while. Get those stomach juices nice and churned. Running in circles, also a great idea.
6. Wow at how your child reacted to not being able to get the glasses on and wow at your reaction to her.
7. Ok now lets get down to the part where I had to stop to come and bitch. You are 16. WTF is wrong with you. Your energy is focused in completely the wrong direction. Stop worrying about what would suit Maddie right now. Worry about the child you already have and take care of her properly. Get her the help she needs. Your desperation is another key turn off I am sure along with the self care issues. I can see where your life is headed with your current mindset and that future is not bright. Everybody on here was right about your jealousy towards your teen mom friends relationships.
8. Why are you taking your sick child out into public to infect more people? Did you guys not spread enough germs when you traveled?
9. Again, lets circle back to the sunglasses incident. Exact same child/parent interaction/reaction happened with the olives. If you don't start parenting now, I promise you will regret it later.
10. It's good that you are recognizing the weight gain so that you can make healthier choices for you and your daughter.
11. Everyone laughed when Everly almost touched the candle. Weird.
12. Slate just can not control himself can he. Nor can your mom control him either. Poor Everly couldn't even blow out her own cake.
13. Oh good. Footage of a half naked toddler. Just your specialty! You just HAD to leave that in huh?
14. Oh also just had to leave in the potential swear word too huh and elude to her hearing it "elsewhere". What a joke. Just like you.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

For Everly's first birthday, Maddie looked decent. Nice clothes, brushed hair, some makeup.
For this,she was in a t-shirt and hadn't brushed her hair. HOW HARD IS IT.
just drag a brush through your hair 3 times.
Has she ever given a reason to why she doesnt.
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

Rorygz194 wrote:For Everly's first birthday, Maddie looked decent. Nice clothes, brushed hair, some makeup.
I think her reason was ‘DoNt cOmE fOr mE KaREn’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Rorygz194 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:25 am For Everly's first birthday, Maddie looked decent. Nice clothes, brushed hair, some makeup.
She claims that brushing her hair actually makes it worse and more frizzy which is why she says she doesn't brush it. Must be that imaginary curly hair she thinks she has doing it. I actually do have curly hair so I do understand that is a thing and I can not brush it once its dry but A) Maddie doesn't have curly hair B) Hair products are made for this very reason.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

jayann wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:36 pm
Rorygz194 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:25 am For Everly's first birthday, Maddie looked decent. Nice clothes, brushed hair, some makeup.
She claims that brushing her hair actually makes it worse and more frizzy which is why she says she doesn't brush it. Must be that imaginary curly hair she thinks she has doing it. I actually do have curly hair so I do understand that is a thing and I can not brush it once its dry but A) Maddie doesn't have curly hair B) Hair products are made for this very reason.
Maddies problems with her hair are problems she makes herself. She bleaches it so often that it's getting damage, and she refuses to cut it because she thinks it somehow makes her look skinnier (being skinny makes you look skinnier, Maddie). You need to cut your hair sometimes, because your hair, no matter how good you treat it, gets bad.
And how come when she brushes her hair it doesn't look frizzy? She's just lazy as hell. And as you said, she doesn't have curly hair. I don't know why she thinks that lmao.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I don't understand why Maddie had to include that tidbit about Everly saying the word “bitch” in her 2nd birthday vlog. I don’t think Everly will be comfortable with that as she gets older.

I also don’t believe that Maddie doesn’t curse in front of Everly. I remember seeing one of Melissa’s Instagram posts where Slate kept saying something about a juul, and her (Melissa) saying thanks to Maddie and Avie. I can’t recall anything else right now, but I feel like there’s a video/vlog where Maddie said something to Slate that he’s too young to understand.
Last edited by Frootloops3 on Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

As far as I was aware she didnt brush it because it triggers her trichtillomania, as the brush tugs it (obviously, because it's a rats nest because she doesn't fucking brush it???)

With that myriad of excuses she might as well just say she doesn't brush her hair because she doesn't own a hairbrush

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixAsh »

Not even being funny, I’m a 22 year old adult and would struggle to eat all those donuts. Everly is TWO.
PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixAsh »

Frootloops3 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:59 pm I don't understand why Maddie had to include that tidbit about Everly saying the word “bitch” in her 2nd birthday vlog. I don’t think Everly will be comfortable with that as she gets older.

I also don’t believe that Maddie doesn’t curse in front of Everly. I remember seeing one of Melissa’s Instagram posts where Slate kept saying something about a juul, and her (Melissa) saying thanks to Maddie and Avie. I can’t recall anything else right now, but I feel like there’s a video/vlog where Maddie said something to Slate that he’s too young to understand.
Maddie has an Instagram highlight of Slate when he was like 2 saying “hoes mad” and Maddie was filming and laughing..
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

PhoenixAsh wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:24 pm
Frootloops3 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:59 pm I don't understand why Maddie had to include that tidbit about Everly saying the word “bitch” in her 2nd birthday vlog. I don’t think Everly will be comfortable with that as she gets older.

Maddie has an Instagram highlight of Slate when he was like 2 saying “hoes mad” and Maddie was filming and laughing..
Why am I not even surprised...

Maddie loves to paint herself as this modest person, but has so much evidence stacked against her.

Edit: Did anyone else see Maddie’s story about what she’s planning for her next video? She wants to rate other people’s driving...wtf.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The hilarious thing about Maddie is that she doesn't try to cover up her bad parenting or make excuses like other youtubers, she just admits to her shitty parenting and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. Bad is that she thinks it won't get her in trouble because she has never had a consequence in her life.
Good thing is that we have proof of her being a shitty mother

Return to “I-P”