Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Deesker wrote:
Sunshineee9 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:12 pm
Courtneyshayne wrote:Wow. So she's just now figuring out that she should be protecting her mental health and that social media might not be conducive to that. Ok. She only went all this time neglecting her and her children's emotional health and went ahead and got pregnant again BUT NOW she wants to focus on healing. Cool. Super smart woman here we're dealing with....
Seriously. Maybe if she didn't stop seeing her therapist, she wouldn't be pulling out the fake crocodile tears.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
How do you even know she was seeing a therapist???
She has said she was and she stopped when coronavirus started because she didn't want to do it over the phone. I have no idea if she was lying in the first place but she needs to see a professional either way as do her kids.

Deesker
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Deesker »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:52 am
Deesker wrote:
Sunshineee9 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:12 pm Seriously. Maybe if she didn't stop seeing her therapist, she wouldn't be pulling out the fake crocodile tears.

How do you even know she was seeing a therapist???
She has said she was and she stopped when coronavirus started because she didn't want to do it over the phone. I have no idea if she was lying in the first place but she needs to see a professional either way as do her kids.

I know what she said but again, who knows what the truth is. I don't believe a therapist would tell her to go back to vlogging on YT right after Crew died. That was suspicious to me. She lives in a fantasy world.
MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

Lala wrote:Idk, it looks like the exact same house to me Image. I guess it could be a huge coincidence that they both moved and then moved into identical looking houses.
Teachmom wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 8:17 pm
Lala wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:19 pm Soooo pretty positive her mother and ex husband are shacked up together. They’re for sure living in the same house.
Is that her mom’s dog because I don’t think that is the same room in both pics. The rug in the pic with the dog is pointing away from a door. In her mom’s house, it’s parallel to a settee. I don’t believe it’s the same wood floor either.
There’s another rug in front of the glass doors further down what looks like a long hallway... so I totally agree this looks like the same house.

In the dog photo you can almost see what id assume is those glass doors.

Interesting family dynamic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

I don’t think a therapist would tell her to get knocked up in January or February after she lost Crew. To each there own hopefully this will be her last kid.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by smom12 »

I’m just gonna say this- I think COVID was an excuse. I’m in northeast PA And The therapists here have been open with precautions and never closed. So anyone on YouTube who lives in a more lax area saying they can’t go because they are closed are full of shit. I don’t believe she spoke to a therapist for a second.

Looking at you too, britneyandbaby.

Just my two cents.

MSAfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MSAfan »

I think this baby is a girl and she and Jeff did some sperm sort method to make it happen. She’ll be announcing it soon but probably wanted to say she’s taking time off to make it more dramatic when she does the announcement. I’m sure all her followers will say “it’s miracle”, “Crew and God knew you needed this”, all that, so it’ll look less like when Crew died, they just replaced him with the baby girl she always wanted.
pdyal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pdyal »

smom12 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:00 am I’m just gonna say this- I think COVID was an excuse. I’m in northeast PA And The therapists here have been open with precautions and never closed. So anyone on YouTube who lives in a more lax area saying they can’t go because they are closed are full of shit. I don’t believe she spoke to a therapist for a second.

Just my two cents.

i live in tennessee and have been seeing my therapist on a secure video chat type site. yes, covid sucks for everyone and has drastically changed things, but there are options if you are serious about working on yoruself! my therapist's office (about 10 counselors in all) has been closed since late march here in tennessee, but they offered phone or video chat sessions during this. i have done video and it was fine and normal, not impersonal at all or whatever brittani's excuse was. i don't believe she actually ever spoke to a therapist either.
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Whateverlove »

They probably just found out it's a boy and she can't handle it and that's why she's upset and taking a break
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

I think if she comes back announcing they know or she knows how badly she reacted last time and how the whole pregnancy she said she wanted a girl. So if its a boy she will keep herself in check I'm guessing boy and it will be I needed time to process the baby hand picked by crew a boy so she didn't miss him too much. I feel like if it was a girl even though she wants to milk this pregnancy for everything she can I think she would be so happy that she would slip or she would look like the cheshire cat
Jennaleeds19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennaleeds19 »

I brought this up on another thread but I wanted to point something out. I follow the interior design blogger @Valerie.MyVirginia Home. Thats her IG. Her blog is the same name. She's pretty popular so some of you may know of her.

Anyway, this woman (Valerie) lost her baby girl in 2015. She posted something today about how these youtube moms make it worse for so many women. I am shocked at the difference of how Valerie handled the loss of her daughter verses Brittani. Valerie left social media for months and waited another 2 years to have another baby. This just goes to show you how Brittani is :x
Jennaleeds19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennaleeds19 »

I brought this up on another thread but I wanted to point something out. I follow the interior design blogger @Valerie.MyVirginiaHome. Thats her IG. Her blog is the same name. She's pretty popular so some of you may know of her.

Anyway, this woman (Valerie) lost her baby girl in 2015. She posted something today about how these youtube moms make it worse for so many women. I am shocked at the difference of how Valerie handled the loss of her daughter verses Brittani. Valerie left social media for months and waited another 2 years to have another baby. This just goes to show you how Brittani is :x
NikkiinTexas1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by NikkiinTexas1 »

Jennaleeds19 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:39 pm I brought this up on another thread but I wanted to point something out. I follow the interior design blogger @Valerie.MyVirginiaHome. Thats her IG. Her blog is the same name. She's pretty popular so some of you may know of her.

I also follow her. The post is good because it calls out these youtube moms for bragging about pregnancy.
hereforthekids
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforthekids »

I think she already knows the gender. They have test you can take at 8weeks now. They are all over Instagram with people using the sneak peak at home test. She said in a story that its probably a boy and had a weird look when talking about the blanket someone is making from Crew's clothes.

My guess is....Its a boy and its taking her time to adjust.

I think we will get an answer next week. I feel like of its a girl she would have announced super early. And told EVERYONE or slipped.
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

NikkiinTexas1 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:08 pm
Jennaleeds19 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:39 pm I brought this up on another thread but I wanted to point something out. I follow the interior design blogger @Valerie.MyVirginiaHome. Thats her IG. Her blog is the same name. She's pretty popular so some of you may know of her.

I also follow her. The post is good because it calls out these youtube moms for bragging about pregnancy.
To be honest I really appreciate what Valerie is saying, She took time off of social media to take her time to properly grieve. She took her time to decide to get pregnant again. Brittani and these other you tube moms that are all preggo at the same time...its a competition. They populate for attention, likes and $$$$$.. not to complete their family. And in BBL's case, she thinks that every toy that she breaks she is entitled to have replaced. She doesnt watch over her kids and Crew paid the ultimate price. You think that god owes you a new kid because the failed the last? I swear the dumbest and most negligant women are the most fertile .
Superdupersnoop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Superdupersnoop »

smom12 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:00 am I’m just gonna say this- I think COVID was an excuse. I’m in northeast PA And The therapists here have been open with precautions and never closed. So anyone on YouTube who lives in a more lax area saying they can’t go because they are closed are full of shit. I don’t believe she spoke to a therapist for a second.

Just my two cents.

I live in colorado and my therapist kept seeing patients. He did in office and over video conference. Mental health and medical were exempt from the stay at home order.
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

Honestly at this point I would rather her baby be a girl so that she'll stop having babies because clearly she doesn't care about them
NikkiinTexas1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by NikkiinTexas1 »

Sharphole2000 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:05 pm
NikkiinTexas1 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:08 pm

To be honest I really appreciate what Valerie is saying, She took time off of social media to take her time to properly grieve. She took her time to decide to get pregnant again. Brittani and these other you tube moms that are all preggo at the same time...its a competition. They populate for attention, likes and $$$$$.. not to complete their family. And in BBL's case, she thinks that every toy that she breaks she is entitled to have replaced. She doesnt watch over her kids and Crew paid the ultimate price. You think that god owes you a new kid because the failed the last? I swear the dumbest and most negligant women are the most fertile .

I agree with everything. @Valerie.MyVirginiaHome lost her baby girl and acted with class. She did not use her babies demise to brag on social media and gain anything. Instead, she and her husband quietly grieved and turned the attention to other women struggling by bribing awareness. Here’s Brittani over though acting like she’s the only mom who has experienced this.
jessbless
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessbless »

smom12 wrote:I’m just gonna say this- I think COVID was an excuse. I’m in northeast PA And The therapists here have been open with precautions and never closed. So anyone on YouTube who lives in a more lax area saying they can’t go because they are closed are full of shit. I don’t believe she spoke to a therapist for a second.

Just my two cents.

Sooo off topic but where from??! I’m from the Northeast too

MSAfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MSAfan »

hereforthekids wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:11 pm I think she already knows the gender. They have test you can take at 8weeks now. They are all over Instagram with people using the sneak peak at home test. She said in a story that its probably a boy and had a weird look when talking about the blanket someone is making from Crew's clothes.

My guess is....Its a boy and its taking her time to adjust.

I think we will get an answer next week. I feel like of its a girl she would have announced super early. And told EVERYONE or slipped.
I wonder though if maybe it’s all part of an act. That she might know that some people think it was in poor taste to get pregnant so soon after Crew died and that many people remember how disappointed she was that he was a boy and that some people think she is replacing him with the girl she always wanted. I don’t know but I just have a feeling she wasn’t risking it this time and did something to help ensure the gender, maybe using some of the Go Fund Me money for it. Even if they couldn’t do IVF, some IUI method.

Plus she also probably knows some people think she didn’t grieve for Crew enough or so it seems.
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

She's back to losing followers, I think people are unfollowing since she refuses to do anything political. I know I was one of the ones who finally unfollowed her after she said she didn't want to speak about the George situation

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”