Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

irishmiss
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

Unread post by irishmiss »

Ok all criticisms aside for a minute.....I am so glad they are finally leaving that house!! I'm interested to see if anything changes for the better once they're out of it. Cullen seemed a little stressed in todays vlog, hard to tell if its just moving stress or if he is freaking out that they're moving away from family. Katie on the other hand seems to have zero sad feelings about leaving the house and the area.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

How far away are they moving? I have not kept up with them at all.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Tayloch00 wrote:I mean yeah that's great your selling crap and getting rid of stuff but the playset irked me like sell it you could get a lot of money. The sleepover irked me too because one brooks never got a party and two it just seems chaotic to have a party and trying to move. Also she should get rid of the kids beds and get smaller ones because if their house is tiny the kids need twin beds.
It may have been part of the agreement that they could not sell the swing set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Very telling that her sister didn’t help them pack or move...or watch the kids. Wow...Katie really burnt that bridge.
janaduggar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janaduggar »

Tayloch00 wrote:I mean yeah that's great your selling crap and getting rid of stuff but the playset irked me like sell it you could get a lot of money. The sleepover irked me too because one brooks never got a party and two it just seems chaotic to have a party and trying to move. Also she should get rid of the kids beds and get smaller ones because if their house is tiny the kids need twin beds.
Most brand deals or sponsored posts have it written in their contract that they can't sell it. Britneyandbaby got caught selling something she was gifted. I think her halo bassinet, I can't remember. But it's a huge no-no.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DarthMama »

Tayloch00 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:28 pm I mean yeah that's great your selling crap and getting rid of stuff but the playset irked me like sell it you could get a lot of money. The sleepover irked me too because one brooks never got a party and two it just seems chaotic to have a party and trying to move. Also she should get rid of the kids beds and get smaller ones because if their house is tiny the kids need twin beds.
It sounds like they could only leave it with the house if the buyers wanted it or have to give it back.

As for the kids' beds I agree. She mentioned about the day bed having special meaning. Why not sell Gaine's bed and use it for her bed. Oh but I forgot princess Gaines can't have anything smaller than a full sized bed for herself. So if anything, we know Brooks will end up with the smallest room and I'm sure he'll end up with it.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

I think they are going to find that they need to downsize way more than they originally thought. If I remember correctly Gaines has a queen size bed. I remember Katie yammering on about how important it was for her to have a large bed.

They don't plan on changing the kids bedroom furniture which just doesn't seem plausible in my opinion. Rooms feel even smaller when you pack them full of oversized furniture. I am surprised they kept the leather sectional as well. Seems way to large for that size house.

I hope this brings positive changes for them but I am skeptical of their spending habits. Katie was justifying buying new furniture after selling their old because their "style" has changed. I see more debt in their future and moving back to Hoover within a year.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

No Jake helping, no nothing, nobody. Miss entitled lazy Katie having to lift the couch, haha and they even had to use these bands, lmao, deserves her well. You should have seen her with her husband tilting that couch and walking with these heavy bands. No waving farewell by Kelley and the kids, nobody. I knew it and I'm happy they didn't arrange something just for show and would have caused more or less confusion. Now it's clear and simple. Katie ruined the relationship with her sister _good_.

And if she's going to say one more time gaines gaines gaines, I'm going to scream at the screen. I'm sick and tired of her gaines gaines gaines, I can't stand that name anymore and honestly I can't stand that kid anymore because of that reason. And of course Katie had to show Gaines' room while she was closer by Brooks' room when she started talking about leaving their stuff in their rooms for letting them feel safe/familiar.

Not even her parents saying goodbye, I could be wrong but I think we would have seen it, either in pictures on Insta or video on YT. No mention of going to miss the family, for instance followed up by: but we will visit them often, it's not like we are moving to the other side of the country.

Literally NOBODY helping with their move. And no mention of family at all. And they couldn't even afford a moving company. But that stupid b* is going to buy new furniture.

And then Gaines having to get _everything_ she desires. I am sure Kelley had hand me downs for Gaines too, like from Emily. But Katie said "thanks but I already have a fox outfit for her." Why discriminate to begin with, Katie? Why not decide (while being in deep depth) and telling the kids they are going to get new outfits, and sitting with both of your kids at your computer, letting them pick the outfits they like, I suggest let Brooks pick out his costume first, and then order them both? I'm also sure Brooks didn't like that army outfit and Katie just talked him into it. The least we can say I think is that Brooks was the one who had to adapt and change, and Gaines got what she wanted immediately and unconditionally.
irishmiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by irishmiss »

lovingthisforum wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:41 am No Jake helping, no nothing, nobody. Miss entitled lazy Katie having to lift the couch, haha and they even had to use these bands, lmao, deserves her well. You should have seen her with her husband tilting that couch and walking with these heavy bands. No waving farewell by Kelley and the kids, nobody. I knew it and I'm happy they didn't arrange something just for show and would have caused more or less confusion. Now it's clear and simple. Katie ruined the relationship with her sister _good_.

And if she's going to say one more time gaines gaines gaines, I'm going to scream at the screen. I'm sick and tired of her gaines gaines gaines, I can't stand that name anymore and honestly I can't stand that kid anymore because of that reason. And of course Katie had to show Gaines' room while she was closer by Brooks' room when she started talking about leaving their stuff in their rooms for letting them feel safe/familiar.

Not even her parents saying goodbye, I could be wrong but I think we would have seen it, either in pictures on Insta or video on YT. No mention of going to miss the family, for instance followed up by: but we will visit them often, it's not like we are moving to the other side of the country.

Literally NOBODY helping with their move. And no mention of family at all. And they couldn't even afford a moving company. But that stupid b* is going to buy new furniture.

And then Gaines having to get _everything_ she desires. I am sure Kelley had hand me downs for Gaines too, like from Emily. But Katie said "thanks but I already have a fox outfit for her." Why discriminate to begin with, Katie? Why not decide (while being in deep depth) and telling the kids they are going to get new outfits, and sitting with both of your kids at your computer, letting them pick the outfits they like, I suggest let Brooks pick out his costume first, and then order them both? I'm also sure Brooks didn't like that army outfit and Katie just talked him into it. The least we can say I think is that Brooks was the one who had to adapt and change, and Gaines got what she wanted immediately and unconditionally.
Her mom commented on some Instagram posts and there must be still.some communication with Kelley because she gave them more hand me downs. I wonder have her family actually just requested not be filmed anymore
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

I wonder what damage Child Psych degree Katie is doing to poor Brooks all while raising and grooming a narcissist, Gaines? I'm starting to question her degree.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

irishmiss wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:22 am
lovingthisforum wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:41 am No Jake helping, no nothing, nobody. Miss entitled lazy Katie having to lift the couch, haha and they even had to use these bands, lmao, deserves her well. You should have seen her with her husband tilting that couch and walking with these heavy bands. No waving farewell by Kelley and the kids, nobody. I knew it and I'm happy they didn't arrange something just for show and would have caused more or less confusion. Now it's clear and simple. Katie ruined the relationship with her sister _good_.

Her mom commented on some Instagram posts and there must be still.some communication with Kelley because she gave them more hand me downs. I wonder have her family actually just requested not be filmed anymore
Yes I know. Still no one waving from the pathway. And zero help from her family. Also no mention about her family, that's why I added that because her family could have requested not be filmed although I doubt it because her parents were on film during covid when they visited. But if that were the case, her family would have been mentioned at least. She is not talking about her family since the fight started. And now even their move hasn't changed anything. Kelley, sure, that she doesn't want to be filmed. I wonder what they'll say in the next vlog when they arrived in their new house about saying goodbye to family, although it will be too late.
darlingyep6
Talker
Talker

Unread post by darlingyep6 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:How far away are they moving? I have not kept up with them at all.
They are moving to the Mobile-Daphne-Fairhope area, about 3-ish hours from where they currently live.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

DarthMama wrote:I wonder what damage Child Psych degree Katie is doing to poor Brooks all while raising and grooming a narcissist, Gaines? I'm starting to question her degree.
Wife to a psychologist here....you know that saying "those who can't do, teach?" Image

No but seriously they can be the worst at recognizing their own behaviors lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bcuzimnosey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcuzimnosey »

darlingyep6 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:25 pm
nutbagmcgee wrote:How far away are they moving? I have not kept up with them at all.
They are moving to the Mobile-Daphne-Fairhope area, about 3-ish hours from where they currently live.
I’m 99.9999999 percent positive they are in Daphne!
penny17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by penny17 »

lovingthisforum wrote:No Jake helping, no nothing, nobody. Miss entitled lazy Katie having to lift the couch, haha and they even had to use these bands, lmao, deserves her well. You should have seen her with her husband tilting that couch and walking with these heavy bands. No waving farewell by Kelley and the kids, nobody. I knew it and I'm happy they didn't arrange something just for show and would have caused more or less confusion. Now it's clear and simple. Katie ruined the relationship with her sister _good_.

I never followed these people. Cullens addiction video popped up for me back when that come out and i kinda watched a video or 2 but didnt really like them lol so then they started doing Daves plan and thats what got me watching... so with that said I do not know much about them. Can you tell me more about why they wouldnt have family helping ? Like what happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Katie's sister Kelley was once very involved in C&Ks life. They live about 4 houses down and used to vlog and Kelley often baby sat the kids and Katie would also help with her nieces and nephew.

After the addiction vlogs surfaced they still seemed close. Kelley eventually stopped vlogging and contact seemed rare between the two sisters and even Katie's parents.

Katie went on a "self help" binge and claimed her childhood was dysfunctional and that she is codependent as a result. She even went as far as to blame her family for their poor financial decisions. All because she was just trying to meet her families "standards". She all but blamed her sister for them buying the mcmansion. We all theorize that her family suggested they give up YouTube and return to regular 9 to 5 jobs. Obviously C&K have doubled down on their insistence that yt is the best career path for them despite viewers and family members questioning their decisions.

Obviously we don't know everything but through what they have shared it is pretty easy to speculate what has happened.

darlingyep6
Talker
Talker

Unread post by darlingyep6 »

bcuzimnosey wrote:
darlingyep6 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:25 pm
I’m 99.9999999 percent positive they are in Daphne!
Yes, they are in Daphne, AL. They absolutely gave it away when revealing the place where they’d be moving to has “resort-like” facilities and pool area when only one of those exists in the entire Alabama coast...whoopsies, their mistake! xD
Littlemama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlemama »

Has anyone found their new house? I have looked online but can't find it. Maybe I'm looking up the wrong thing.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Littlemama wrote:Has anyone found their new house? I have looked online but can't find it. Maybe I'm looking up the wrong thing.
I couldn't find their actual house but I found several in the same neighborhood and they all seem to have the same floor plan.

I am interested to see how they cram all of their crap in this home. I think they have held on to way too much stuff for such a downsize. I don't believe they have a basement and the garage seems like a small two car or maybe even just a single car garage.

I have a feeling they will soon be renting a storage unit. They would have been better off to just sell everything they could to help with their debt.

DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Am I the only one beyond annoyed with Cullen driving and filming in the moving truck?! We all know his spaz personality he's not really paying all that much attention to the road driving by himself, but driving a huge truck and filming is NOT ok.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”