JessChrisAndTheirBlendedFamilyOf4Months Part 33

jrgold19

Re: JessChrisAndTheirBlendedFamilyOf4Months Part 33

Unread post by jrgold19 »

Her facebook picture is even prettier. https://www.facebook.com/ashley.skube. And i dont think its bad to be excited about pregnancy at 17. the age of consent here is 16 not 18 so its not that bad as your an adult and you can get a job at 16 to save money up. Is it 18 to get a job in the US? And the person who said they are uncomfortable with breastfeeding because theyve never seen it in real life, are u from the uk? Im from thr uk and never seen breastfeeding in real life in public either. Maybe its more common to breastfeed in public in the US?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
eb1989
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by eb1989 »

What a small world I looked at her profile and her brother Adrian I've known since Jr high they are all from cypress in orange county I wonder if she still lives here.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Do you know anything about Ashley?
I think many of those photos of Ashley are edited. Impossible to say how much editing she did. But maybe she edits as much as becca does?(Bakersbabybook), but is just better at hiding it. Maybe she isn't as pretty as she looks in her photos.
eb1989
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eb1989 »

Yeah I've met her a few times she is that pretty in real life tho and a very nice girl. I met her tho before she had any kids so she could have changed. That's a trip tho she was with alpine now that I think of it and I do know she comes from a very wealthy family!
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

dancingfireflame wrote:Jess was the one who proposed. She mentions it in her Draw My Life video. She says she asked Drake, "Maybe we should get married" and he said "I guess" or something along those lines.
Never mind rewatched it and it was the other way around.
I thought it was odd how with Lilia she missed a period and took a test. Yet, she found out she was pregnant before 4 weeks, how do you miss a period?
Then with the twins, she just felt a need to take a test. WTF?!
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

More so, with Landen, she took a test because she wanted to drink. She takes a test everytime she drinks !! WTF?

How immature is this girl ?
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Ashley is so pretty, how did Chris get her? He must have a great personality.. Oh wait, he even acts like a douche. I'm lost. Of all the guys/girls, Drake is the best looking guy (or Steven or Joel if we include the non baby daddies!) And Ashley in my opinion!
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

I wish i took snippets of her vlogs and made a video. A video of her after lilias party, in the bathroom all dolled up and giggling about conceiving another child..then later after a split second showing a clip of that video she made all depressed saying ONCE AGAIN that her cheating baby daddy leaves the family again.

Now she's all happy with alpine. I really think she's delusional. Cant live without having a man
jrgold19

dancingfireflame wrote:
dancingfireflame wrote:Jess was the one who proposed. She mentions it in her Draw My Life video. She says she asked Drake, "Maybe we should get married" and he said "I guess" or something along those lines.
I thought it was odd how with Lilia she missed a period and took a test. Yet, she found out she was pregnant before 4 weeks, how do you miss a period?
I know periods are due every 4 weeks but what if someone gets pregnant only 1, 2 or 3 weeks before their period is due instead of 4 weeks before? For example wouldnt that mean if someones period is due in 2 weeks and they miss their period and it comes up 2weeks pregnant its possible that you can find out early?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
jrgold19

Depending on when the persons period is due

HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Ashely is pretty and her photos don't look edited like Jess' photos do. Jess just looks like a smelly unhygienic person which to me is a total no go. She ruined her skin by tugging on it and not taking off her makeup properly. I think she looked the best when she was with Gabe, more natural and maintenced. The older Jess gets the more Mimi I see in her. It's so creepy lol!

Jess deleted old videos with Drake because I wanted to go back and watch the boyfriend tag to dig up some dirt and it was gone. I wonder if she's preparing to do another boyfriend tag.
jrgold19

Everytime i look at mimi she makes me think of a dinosaur :/

HelloHolaHallo

LOL jr!!!

I just hate their cackle and the way they say buddy. They are so annoying!
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

Britney is also saying buddy the same way too with Nolan lol
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:Ashely is pretty and her photos don't look edited like Jess' photos do. Jess just looks like a smelly unhygienic person which to me is a total no go. She ruined her skin by tugging on it and not taking off her makeup properly. I think she looked the best when she was with Gabe, more natural and maintenced. The older Jess gets the more Mimi I see in her. It's so creepy lol!

Jess deleted old videos with Drake because I wanted to go back and watch the boyfriend tag to dig up some dirt and it was gone. I wonder if she's preparing to do another boyfriend tag.

This one is still there!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
g0ldengirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by g0ldengirl »

eb1989 wrote:What a small world I looked at her profile and her brother Adrian I've known since Jr high they are all from cypress in orange county I wonder if she still lives here.
In case Ashley and the boys moved back to Cypress... It's about 5 1/2 hours away from Molesto.
HelloHolaHallo

meowmix321 wrote:
HelloHolaHallo wrote:Ashely is pretty and her photos don't look edited like Jess' photos do. Jess just looks like a smelly unhygienic person which to me is a total no go. She ruined her skin by tugging on it and not taking off her makeup properly. I think she looked the best when she was with Gabe, more natural and maintenced. The older Jess gets the more Mimi I see in her. It's so creepy lol!

This one is still there!
Oh thanks for the heads up!
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

jrgold19 wrote:
dancingfireflame wrote:
I know periods are due every 4 weeks but what if someone gets pregnant only 1, 2 or 3 weeks before their period is due instead of 4 weeks before? For example wouldnt that mean if someones period is due in 2 weeks and they miss their period and it comes up 2weeks pregnant its possible that you can find out early?

They calculate how far along you are based off your Last Menstrual Period, most women officially become pregnant two weeks after that. Then your missed period happens two weeks after the conception. They will determine you 4 weeks pregnant when you are actually only 2. It's easier to calculate that way, because It's harder to determine what day a woman conceived. The only way I have ever heard of determining a pregnancy within a few days of conception, is a blood test. She found out at 3 weeks and 6 days, I believe.
jrgold19 wrote:
dancingfireflame wrote:

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Since you brought up the jess is unhygienic thing, it reminded me of a picture I saw of Natalie and Kaden (?). Her room looks a mess! I can see what Drake's type is. I'm trying to post the pic, but can't figure out how.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Fairplay wrote:I wish i took snippets of her vlogs and made a video. A video of her after lilias party, in the bathroom all dolled up and giggling about conceiving another child..then later after a split second showing a clip of that video she made all depressed saying ONCE AGAIN that her cheating baby daddy leaves the family again.

Now she's all happy with alpine. I really think she's delusional. Cant live without having a man
I wish that you (or somebody else) could do that!

Return to “JesssFam”