Brianna K | Part 2

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K | Part 2

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Her "community" is a bunch of airhead women who stuck up to her to try and get a shout out until they say something wrong then they get blocked by her and all her friends.
username44 wrote:Here's one thing I don't understand about Brianna. What is with her saying she has a "community" of women? She does not have a "community" lmao. She is not LeBron James building schools and doing productive things that ACTUALLY serve a cause.. that's having a "community" She posts mundane videos with pep talks (that are for no-one but herself) cleaning her counters over and over again getting intoxicated from a blend of Mrs. Meyers and Apothic red all while spreading germs from cleaning her toilet incorrectly.

Once again, if she has to constantly try to prove she is a boss by trying extremely hard to convince everyone, then she is indeed not.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

She is unstable, I think she’s upped her wine consumption lol. On the housefarts of youtube collaboration well cleaning valentine thing, each of their intros was so off putting, you can tell the Myka is bothered by Tiffani and that bothers Bri. These girls have totally ruined their social lives. No one seems to like them except to hate watch. No friends just family , if Tiff is lucky, her sister still wants to come around, IT is like a baddd tornado storm fierce and loud, scary then annoying, stuck watching the lightning because it’s hypnotic but once the storm passes your glad it’s over. Only to hope the next town over is prepared for a bumpy destructive show. The tornado is Tiff ! The rain is Myka and the hail is Bri. Nothin left when Tiff doesn’t get her way, Myka thinks she can shower off her filth, and Bri just beats the life out of you. It’s a shit show trio. And if you ever speak the truth to any of them the block you for self preservation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

Spoke volumes how bri celebrated Tiffany’s 200K milestone and didn’t make a peep for Tara

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Airhead mentioned having to get into a bikini in a couple of weeks with her fellow pregnant friends so I'm guessing the FHOYT 2.0 trip is still on. I wonder if Bri and Tiffi are going.. They are the odd ones out now. Brianna will be so freaking jealous of everyone who is pregnant there. I honestly can't see her on a trip with Liza, Tara, and Airhead right now, especially after that "Heres to friendships that don't suck" toast. I guess we'll see..
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

She is jelly to the max!! She will never be able to have confidence in her self, those that do, do not do what these girls do!

ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

Where are they all going this time? Did they say? A bunch of pregnant women who don’t seem to ACTUALLY like each other, forced to be in one place for a few days... that sounds miserable.

I’m guessing Brianna and Tiffany won’t be attending, and that’s why they went to Nashville with Myka, and made sure they did it before the “housewives” did their thing.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ActualWorkingMom wrote:Where are they all going this time? Did they say? A bunch of pregnant women who don’t seem to ACTUALLY like each other, forced to be in one place for a few days... that sounds miserable.

I’m guessing Brianna and Tiffany won’t be attending, and that’s why they went to Nashville with Myka, and made sure they did it before the “housewives” did their thing.

I think someone in Aaryn's thread said "cabin in the woods" sounds creepy, and an ideal place for a group of women to be alone. If they are going there and having to get in bikinis that means pregnant women cooking their fetuses in a hot tub. Dumb as rocks.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Brianna K | Part 2

ActualWorkingMom wrote:Where are they all going this time? Did they say? A bunch of pregnant women who don’t seem to ACTUALLY like each other, forced to be in one place for a few days... that sounds miserable.

lol true, I bet Bri and Tiff are stewing over it too, but they just don’t fit in They aren’t the milfs they think they are. Honestly I wouldn’t miss seeing either one. They just don’t have “it” way to stressful for my taste.
On another note Britny boring leach is pregnant with her 4 th kid and Im certain Bri is crying today, she isn’t herself and Adam isn’t touching a smelly vagina lol. I think he’s smart not to go there, Imo.

Blanca1992
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blanca1992 »

I'm sure she'll get that baby one way or another. Btw, who is brittany? All of these ladies just keep getting preggo, meanwhile I'm here saying I'll probably stick with one lol
ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

I’m surprised Brianna hasn’t gotten into the planner game. Decorations every week, easy to make videos, and an easy way to promote crap on Etsy. She can overdecorate with tacky crap to her heart’s content while pretending to be a ~very busy boss mom.~

Also I’m kind of shocked she hasn’t started doing those sponsored posts for that ovulation bracelet thing. Maybe she did one before? I can’t remember.
Blanca1992
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blanca1992 »

ActualWorkingMom wrote:I’m surprised Brianna hasn’t gotten into the planner game. Decorations every week, easy to make videos, and an easy way to promote crap on Etsy. She can overdecorate with tacky crap to her heart’s content while pretending to be a ~very busy boss mom.~

Also I’m kind of shocked she hasn’t started doing those sponsored posts for that ovulation bracelet thing. Maybe she did one before? I can’t remember.

I believe she did one for the AVA bracelet awhile back
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

So I appreciate her good ideas on this grocery haul, they do look like some good meals. But she shouldn’t be throwing out the word healthy so much lol. Also girl we know you eat none of this!!!
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

This video is was purely for show. She reads here, and a topic of discussion on here is how awful her kids eat, which is a trend with these mom's. We mention something and all of the sudden they're trying to prove they do the opposite. Tara and Bri do this big time.
ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Two thoughts:

1. She doesn’t eat what she said she eats.

2. Where’s her HelloFresh meals? You mean she only does HF when it’s SPONSORED?!?! *shocked*

So ~honest~ Brianna!

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm so over the fake pep talks about self image from Bri. Like someone else said on here, why does she think everyone is down and needs to be brought back to life by her? I'm a 27 year old woman, I don't need a talking to from a 31 year old who's losing it every single second of the day, and has a serious eating disorder. She has literally no right at all to be preaching body positivity and #bossmom garbage. Brianna is THE LEAST inspirational person I know. If I hate my body one day I don't think "Jee, I should go check out Bri, I know she will talk me back up" Seriously, she sucks. A body positivity speech does not even make sense in a grocery haul.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

username44 wrote:I'm so over the fake pep talks about self image from Bri. Like someone else said on here, why does she think everyone is down and needs to be brought back to life by her? I'm a 27 year old woman, I don't need a talking to from a 31 year old who's losing it every single second of the day, and has a serious eating disorder. She has literally no right at all to be preaching body positivity and #bossmom garbage. Brianna is THE LEAST inspirational person I know. If I hate my body one day I don't think "Jee, I should go check out Bri, I know she will talk me back up" Seriously, she sucks. A body positivity speech does not even make sense in a grocery haul.
I think she is trapped in her own little world. That’s her biggest mental issue at the moment. She probably isn’t too confident or doesn’t see herself the way she wants to be portrayed so she’s constantly turning around trying to be that person bc she thinks everyone else struggles like she does in that area. It’s kind of sad because has she been this way her whole life? Did it just happen in her teens or her adulthood? Like I wonder if her mom was the same way or if her mom just didn’t give her the confidence she needed when she was younger.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:
username44 wrote:I'm so over the fake pep talks about self image from Bri. Like someone else said on here, why does she think everyone is down and needs to be brought back to life by her? I'm a 27 year old woman, I don't need a talking to from a 31 year old who's losing it every single second of the day, and has a serious eating disorder. She has literally no right at all to be preaching body positivity and #bossmom garbage. Brianna is THE LEAST inspirational person I know. If I hate my body one day I don't think "Jee, I should go check out Bri, I know she will talk me back up" Seriously, she sucks. A body positivity speech does not even make sense in a grocery haul.
I think she is trapped in her own little world. That’s her biggest mental issue at the moment. She probably isn’t too confident or doesn’t see herself the way she wants to be portrayed so she’s constantly turning around trying to be that person bc she thinks everyone else struggles like she does in that area. It’s kind of sad because has she been this way her whole life? Did it just happen in her teens or her adulthood? Like I wonder if her mom was the same way or if her mom just didn’t give her the confidence she needed when she was younger.
I've never seen it from that point of view. Despite the reason for the motivational speeches, it's becoming synonymous to someone pushing their religion onto you, at least for me it is. It's kind of like, I have my own way of thinking and doing things in this world, I don't need someone else pushing their ideas onto me every single second they get. She needs to realize just because she is struggling with herself, not everyone else is, and if they so happen to be she is THE WRONG person to be going to in that situation. I'm all for her doing whatever she needs to get through the day but she has got to stop with the fake speeches.
It's overbearing.
CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

I think the RHOYT clique broke up. It’s Liza, Erin and Tara on one end and Bri, Tiff on the other end. Only diff is they swapped Krista for Myka.

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

TuffTalk wrote:

lol true, I bet Bri and Tiff are stewing over it too, but they just don’t fit in They aren’t the milfs they think they are. Honestly I wouldn’t miss seeing either one. They just don’t have “it” way to stressful for my taste.
On another note Britny boring leach is pregnant with her 4 th kid and Im certain Bri is crying today, she isn’t herself and Adam isn’t touching a smelly vagina lol. I think he’s smart not to go there, Imo.

A smelly vagina?! Gross!!! I bet all these husbands besides Tiffani’s have side pieces.

ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Brianna fancies herself as “aspirational” for other women, and I think that is what really bothers me. I don’t know. Maybe I’m just a bitter old harpy (although I am not much older than her and my child is Landon’s age).

She IS thin but it’s due to not eating... not due to a healthy lifestyle and what she preaches in her videos.

She IS successful on YouTube but she sells out her children and family members for views, and she repeats content over and over to get those views. She also does a lot of sponsored posts for products and companies she clearly does not actually use/support. She also got an intern wayyyyyy before she hit 100K.

Her Etsy shop sells out of “merch” but she blatantly stole the idea from another woman. Her “friends” are a group of immature brats who compete with each other and have pregnancy pacts. Her masters degree has never been used.

I don’t aspire to be like that. Not at all.

Return to “Brianna K”