Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Lilyrose22
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by Lilyrose22 »

Poor Trashani - bopping off to London with "3 under 3" at home ...life is ROUGH. She deserves it though because she works SO hard!! She needs to "remember herself" before she became Super Mama. She should put a complete mental block on that thought, since she was (still is) fake, selfish, self-absorbed, self-entitled, arrogant, obnoxious...I could go on all day :)
geese315
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geese315 »

I will giggle shamelessly if her worst fears come true and Ella refuses to nurse when she gets home; bonus points if she refuses breastmilk entirely. How long is this trip?

I’m still a bit confused as to why they picked London. Was there an explanation at some point? I mean... idk where myka and Bri are from (Ohio?) but it has been cold and dreary in south eastern PA and if I were going in vacation I’d be itching to go somewhere known for sunshine and warm weather but that’s just me :-)
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

They are going to visit Anna Saccone.
geese315 wrote:I will giggle shamelessly if her worst fears come true and Ella refuses to nurse when she gets home; bonus points if she refuses breastmilk entirely. How long is this trip?

I’m still a bit confused as to why they picked London. Was there an explanation at some point? I mean... idk where myka and Bri are from (Ohio?) but it has been cold and dreary in south eastern PA and if I were going in vacation I’d be itching to go somewhere known for sunshine and warm weather but that’s just me :-)
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

kristieanne87 wrote:They are going to visit Anna Saccone.
geese315 wrote:I will giggle shamelessly if her worst fears come true and Ella refuses to nurse when she gets home; bonus points if she refuses breastmilk entirely. How long is this trip?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Lol what fun said no one , no thanks the air they will end up breathing is 90% stanky trashis breath! Have fun on that flight Image
MamaBear1020

Unread post by MamaBear1020 »

That IG pic she just posted in those hideous boots, they look hooker and farmhand all at the same time! But even better how she's tagging that chicks husband with corny little inside jokes, barf! How transparent can you be?!?! The cherry on top was her husband' lame "golly gee my wife is hot!" comment.
MamaBear1020

Unread post by MamaBear1020 »

That IG pic she just posted in those hideous boots, they look hooker and farmhand all at the same time! But even better how she's tagging that chicks husband with corny little inside jokes, barf! How transparent can you be?!?! The cherry on top was her husband's lame "golly gee my wife is hot!" comment. Lol. These people!

Unread post by Guest »

Her outfit looks like she got it on clearance at Gymboree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

princessquinoa wrote:Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:54 pm Her outfit looks like she got it on clearance at Gymboree

I said on Bri’s thread it looks like something my mom dressed me in for a kindergarten picture... like late 80’s, early 90’s embarrassing school picture.
westcoastmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by westcoastmom »

The boooots jesus christ yuck

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

brittsmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittsmom »

Shes always unhappy!!! She complains all the time when shes with the kids and always is miserable. Now she is complaining how much she misses her kids and cried when they face timed.While in London with no one to take care of but her self. omg she is so psycho. she was miserable when she had 2 kids, literally complained all the time...then had a 3rd
mommyto3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyto3 »

brittsmom wrote:Shes always unhappy!!! She complains all the time when shes with the kids and always is miserable. Now she is complaining how much she misses her kids and cried when they face timed.While in London with no one to take care of but her self. omg she is so psycho. she was miserable when she had 2 kids, literally complained all the time...then had a 3rd
I was just thinking the same thing. Never happy or content. Honestly, she looks thrilled to be away, and probably felt a speck of guilt for how bad it must look. Of course, she mainly was talking about missing Ella and (ugh) breastfeeding her.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

westcoastmom wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:10 pm The boooots jesus christ yuck

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk
The boots are hideous and make her look like one solid stump.
dannirog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dannirog »

LOL she wrote to someone on that photo saying her outfit was forever 21. That says it all!!! Isn’t this the girl that was like oh I can shop anywhere. Really? You dress like a teenager. Never seen her in one classy thing. Oversized baggy sweaters and ripped jeans is all she wears. Not to mention we all say it.. that hair. Cut your disgusting hair and quit bleaching it.
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

Trashanni went on the this trip for one thing: followers. Did the same thing for the Vegas trip.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Megyjames7 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:37 am Trashanni went on the this trip for one thing: followers. Did the same thing for the Vegas trip.
She does and says everything for followers
BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

Her latest pic has hashtag fourth trimester? Um isn’t Ella like 7 months old? I’m pretty sure the fourth trimester only applies to the 1st 3 months. Nice try, but at this point you’re just overwhelmed with too many kids
law1117
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by law1117 »

Dis anyone catch her hashtags she used in her latest insta?? Omg such an attention whore. Like I had no idea she was breastfeeding... and, one of the hashtags says #fourthtrimester... which is usually marked as the first 3ish months of a newborns life. Bitch she’s going on 7 months old.... we all know Ella is her favorite child and she will lose her shit when she is no longer able to tout that she breastfeeds every six seconds... which is why I think she will have an “oopsie” baby just so she can prove to all her following she breastfeeds yet again! Not shaming breastfeeding, but she acts like she’s all high and mighty and the best mom ever because of it and she is selfish about it.

BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

law1117 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:45 am Dis anyone catch her hashtags she used in her latest insta?? Omg such an attention whore. Like I had no idea she was breastfeeding... and, one of the hashtags says #fourthtrimester... which is usually marked as the first 3ish months of a newborns life. Bitch she’s going on 7 months old.... we all know Ella is her favorite child and she will lose her shit when she is no longer able to tout that she breastfeeds every six seconds... which is why I think she will have an “oopsie” baby just so she can prove to all her following she breastfeeds yet again! Not shaming breastfeeding, but she acts like she’s all high and mighty and the best mom ever because of it and she is selfish about it.

Lol we were thinking the same thing at the same time. But yea it’s not the 4th trimester anymore
NLB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NLB »

BrittanyNikki wrote:
law1117 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:45 am Dis anyone catch her hashtags she used in her latest insta?? Omg such an attention whore. Like I had no idea she was breastfeeding... and, one of the hashtags says #fourthtrimester... which is usually marked as the first 3ish months of a newborns life. Bitch she’s going on 7 months old.... we all know Ella is her favorite child and she will lose her shit when she is no longer able to tout that she breastfeeds every six seconds... which is why I think she will have an “oopsie” baby just so she can prove to all her following she breastfeeds yet again! Not shaming breastfeeding, but she acts like she’s all high and mighty and the best mom ever because of it and she is selfish about it.

Lol we were thinking the same thing at the same time. But yea it’s not the 4th trimester anymore
I have a daughter who just turned 3 months as of Friday and not ONCE did I post on social media announcing that I was pumping or breastfeeding. It's a given that you'll feed your child.

Also if she's having this ’champagne diet’ as she stated in her next photo, I hope she's not planning on donating it. It's different giving it to your own child versus someone else.

law1117
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by law1117 »

NLB wrote:
BrittanyNikki wrote:

I have a daughter who just turned 3 months as of Friday and not ONCE did I post on social media announcing that I was pumping or breastfeeding. It's a given that you'll feed your child.

Also if she's having this ’champagne diet’ as she stated in her next photo, I hope she's not planning on donating it. It's different giving it to your own child versus someone else.

Nah.. I don’t think she’s doing a Champaign diet lol... she just spits things out of her ass to seem relevant and trendy.

Funny how there isn’t a mention of missing her kids... just she can’t wait to breastfeed Ella. Carter and Tanner who? I also nursed but I also wasn’t like “omg I can’t wait to nurse!”... I was always happy to see my kids regardless of how they’re fed.....

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”