Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Busy As A Bri | Part 55

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think her doctor sees dollar signs when he looks at her.
I don't tend to shame people for having some work done. I don't understand the trend with women in their 20's to get botox, and I didn't buy the "special fibrous fat" she says she has. But in general, if you want to have bigger breasts, or smaller ones, or get a new nose shape or some lipo, you do you. But to suggest other "improvements" to a woman who a)trusts you (hence their "close" relationship") and b) obviously has issues with self esteem, is not ok. The first part of the Hippocratic Oath says "do no harm". He may not actually be harming her physically, but he isn't looking out for her best interests.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Maybe the doctor did bring it to Bonnie's attention, but I just feel like Bonnie is up for whatever kind of surgery that will make her look "perfect"...which is something she will never find in herself since she is so unhappy. I have no comment or criticism to make on her body-I truly always avoided doing that in this forum. But too bad there wasn't surgery to fix a bad personality! She'd be a candidate, lol.
amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

She forgets about her Body Positivity so much. Like most have mentioned already, she "always liked her chin and the gap between her teeth." I agree her teeth are next. While she complains about the smallest things, she has never mentioned that she had bothersome bone spurs on her chin.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

amyfalafalagain wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:11 pm She forgets about her Body Positivity so much. Like most have mentioned already, she "always liked her chin and the gap between her teeth." I agree her teeth are next. While she complains about the smallest things, she has never mentioned that she had bothersome bone spurs on her chin.
Those were bothersome only aesthetically (for her).
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I had no idea Bonnie was getting surgery because I don't watch her anymore, but I'm so glad I tuned in to see her post-op delirium. Always hilarious. So many one liners that had me cackling.

But then there's some deep-rooted issues. I think she has some unresolved trauma from her knee surgery... it keeps coming back. And did ya hear the comment about her mom not being mad at her, but being happy for her? She seemed so worried, like she was trying to convince herself. And then right after, she said the one thing her grandma was right about (as a kid), was that she needed to fix her chin.

That stuff obviously stuck with Bonnie and that's why she's changing her appearance. So sad to see her end up this way. I really loved watching their family.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

What kind of mother tells her daughter that she needs to fix her newborn baby’s chin? And what kind of mother repeats that to her child when she’s old enough to understand and internalize it? Jennifer really did a number on her kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

rdt1004 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:11 am What kind of mother tells her daughter that she needs to fix her newborn baby’s chin? And what kind of mother repeats that to her child when she’s old enough to understand and internalize it? Jennifer really did a number on her kids.

I think it was her grandmother that said that to her which is also disgusting.
amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

High Five to whoever it was that predicted a sit down crying video. Well done. :D
amay17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amay17 »

New video is basically a time lapse of her meds kicking in and trying to justify her choices/actions while simultaneously saying she doesnt need to justify her choices/actions.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

What a delusional train wreck.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

LOL she’s so high.
I don’t control my kids, I don’t control my husband, I only control me”.
BonBon, you control and micro-manage everyone and your puppy.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

amay17 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:24 am New video is basically a time lapse of her meds kicking in and trying to justify her choices/actions while simultaneously saying she doesnt need to justify her choices/actions.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
She also rebukes viewers that criticizes her. I don't think it is a good idea to film yourself under the influence of medication and it is possible this vlog will not go over well with her audience. It reminded me of their last summer video "Regular Vlog" where she scolded her audience saying "we are Content Creators" and that they upload content "that we feel like putting out" there but this time with tears.
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

I have got to look up the idiot that sent that message to her she most be a plastic doll. True loving yourself and self care is great for your daughter to see but hating who you are and how you look so much you just go and remake yourself whole body is not good mentally for a young girl. I could understand if Bonnie worked super hard to get in shape and had a lot of streched out skin hanging off of her and she got it removed or if she was in an accident and wanted to fix scars etc. she is too lazy to do the work and wants to be something she isn’t. She is so jealous of Ellie being tiny she can’t stand it so now since lipo didn’t do it start shaving the bones in your body. She is medium boned Ellie is small boned. Bonnie can claim self love all day she hates herself and loves pills so she will never stop this cycle well until she is broke.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Addicted2vlogs wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:34 am LOL she’s so high.

IKR - that gave me the giggles. She probably controls her Heavenly Father as well.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

actuallydear wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:08 am
That stuff obviously stuck with Bonnie and that's why she's changing her appearance. So sad to see her end up this way. I really loved watching their family.
This vlog, to me, showed her insecurities. When I started watching this channel years ago, I saw an average stay at home mom with a hard working husband and I didn't see her extended family negatively. Over a period of time, I learned I was wrong. It might be time for Joel to transition back to working outside of YouTube instead of sleeping in without the kids and waking up to room services. You can see how YouTube does affect families in this vlog and it isn't worth it.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

She definitely should not vlog high on pain pills. Really stupid! That fake ass lisp is really dumb.
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

ba1006 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:08 am
Addicted2vlogs wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:34 am LOL she’s so high.

IKR - that gave me the giggles. She probably controls her Heavenly Father as well.
The ironic thing is that she controls everyone, her kids, her husband, her dog, but not herself. She has no discipline to exercise, eat healthy, lose weight, budget her money.... (vlogging while high doesn't really mean to be in control of yourself either....)
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

What really bothers me about today's video is that it was even uploaded. Bonnie said they had a plan for the videos they would be making in the week after her surgery. This video was not in the plan, and at best it is 16 minutes of rambling from a very loopy, emotional Bonnie. This video should never have gone up, and I'm going to put the blame 100% on Joel. I get that Bonnie is controlling (ironic given what she said) but how could Joel, as her husband, not see how it turned out and refuse to upload it. Sometimes when you love someone you have to do what's in their best interest despite their protest. My mom called an ambulance against my dad's wishes because he was having a heart attack and she knew it. He was so angry at her and refused that anything was wrong and he is a very forceful guy and she's kind of a doormat at times, but in that situation she had to ignore him and do what was best for him. He wouldn't be here today if it weren't for her.

It's just sad that Joel couldn't convince Bonnie to stick to the plan and spare her the embarrassment of putting this video out. Joel, your wife is NOT with it, she's completely out of it on pain meds. It's up to you to do what is best for her and yourself and your channel and your family!

I get the feeling that he woke up and she told him she already filmed a video, so they scrapped whatever the planned video was in favor of being lazy. Usually I'm one of those who can kind of ignore Joel because it's Bonnie who does things to really grab my attention. But this vlog made me so angry at Joel.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Bon Bon is delusional. She starts the video by talking about what her "friend" said to her. This "friend" is a viewer....lol!

She thinks she turned people onto Jesus Christ. She is mentally ill, and Joel should never have let her put this drug induced rant on YT.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Liz_444 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:33 am Bon Bon is delusional. She starts the video by talking about what her "friend" said to her. This "friend" is a viewer....lol!

She thinks she turned people onto Jesus Christ. She is mentally ill, and Joel should never have let her put this drug induced rant on YT.
Joel edits the vlogs. That is in between naps and room service calls.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”