Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Felicia123
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by Felicia123 »

Her new nursery tour video she posted today. All I can say is wow. I feel bad for this new baby. Everything screams rainbows. This baby is gonna forever live in Crews shadow. Plus all the new fancy stroller and car seat. I feel like she’s trying so hard to live up to aaryn and Tara. When they both could care less of her. Tara has a pregnancy problem ans they both disappear from IG. Brittani sons passed away on Xmas and Tara ans aaryn just go about their days w sponsors ans swipe ups. Only time you see Brittani on ig now is for swipe up.
This new baby coming into the world with a job. A job to make Brittani happy. Idk why she got pregnant a month after his death. Like let yourself and family grieve. Bringing a new baby in the mix isn’t gonna fix
You.
Georgie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Georgie »

Yeah her emotions are definitely going to hit her soon ,
I can’t imagine preparing a nursery for my newborn son , not even a year after losing my other infant son . 😭
Didn’t she say not that long ago that she couldn’t even look in the baby section of target ? Now fast forward and she is overwhelmed with every single thing baby boy related .
I am actually more pissed at the other “ adult “ who allowed this to happen .
Brittani is very immature , while many women her age are,
I am just saying by the time one reaches 40 Or so they should really know right from wrong and the effects their actions may have .
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

She's at the Gyn, waiting on the examining table in the room, showing her shoes and asking you to swipe up. WTF. This woman is absolutely insane at this point. She is beyond help.
AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

I can’t stand Brittani and the last thing I want to do is white knight for her - she really is just addicted to spending money and it makes me sick that she’s earned so much off of her dead child.

But that being said - if I lost a baby and was expecting another, I’m not sure I could bear to use any of the first baby’s “things.” But maybe it’s because I’m a little stitious (ya know, as opposed to superstitious) and I would feel like it was passing bad luck on. But I’m also a bit prone to anxiety and I would feel like it would aggravate that. So I couldn’t blame anyone who has had a loss for getting new things.

But I’m also a person who actually feels things and wouldn’t work to make a profit off my dead child - maybe that’s just me.
Tman23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tman23 »

Ah, she is gonna be fine. Can't believe I fell for that. Feel super sick. She got the Trump miracle. Cured in 2 days I see. LOL what sick people
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

We interrupt your reading to insert
one of Brittani’s million ad’s here.
Felicia123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Right? Every ig post or yt video is swipe up or sponsored. I don’t think she’s genuine at all.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Felicia123 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:00 pm Right? Every ig post or yt video is swipe up or sponsored. I don’t think she’s genuine at all.
I get it’s her way of making a living, but it’s ad after ad after ad. That doesn’t make me want to buy any of the products. That immediately tells me you’re just schilling it to make a buck & don’t really care for the product/brand. I’m good. She see’s people as dollar signs.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

AmateurSnark wrote:I can’t stand Brittani and the last thing I want to do is white knight for her - she really is just addicted to spending money and it makes me sick that she’s earned so much off of her dead child.

But that being said - if I lost a baby and was expecting another, I’m not sure I could bear to use any of the first baby’s “things.” But maybe it’s because I’m a little stitious (ya know, as opposed to superstitious) and I would feel like it was passing bad luck on. But I’m also a bit prone to anxiety and I would feel like it would aggravate that. So I couldn’t blame anyone who has had a loss for getting new things.

But I’m also a person who actually feels things and wouldn’t work to make a profit off my dead child - maybe that’s just me.
Personally, I’d be the same. She said she kept some of his onesies and wanted to have them made in to a blanket. I’m not even sure I could do that. I don’t think I could let them be cut up.
violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

This isn’t her first rainbow baby. Why doesn’t she call Cash a rainbow baby? She had a miscarriage before cash and made a video about it. Why doesn’t she mention two angel babies?
MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

Ok I am fired up about this.

How is it that “my missing piece” teamed up w both Brittani and Kassady Bingham and poor Milos candle didn’t sell out but BBLs did.

Kassady is a mom who is actually grieving. She is STILL grieving. Poor Milo endured so much in such a short life it just breaks my heart. During his life and even now, Kassady is an advocate for childhood cancer and be the match. Kassady will most likely ACTUALLY donate the proceeds from Milos candle. She continues to speak out for children like Milo.

What the hell does BBL do?

Not that Crews death isn’t terrible- it absolutely is.
But we all know she could be using her platform and her voice for more... but she doesn’t have the capacity.

I am in disbelief of the mindless followers Brittani has that swipe and buy anything she links. Such a shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

violet08 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:03 pm This isn’t her first rainbow baby. Why doesn’t she call Cash a rainbow baby? She had a miscarriage before cash and made a video about it. Why doesn’t she mention two angel babies?
Because Cash isn’t bringing the cash in.

Sorry I had to 😂
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

Deesker wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:59 pm She's at the Gyn, waiting on the examining table in the room, showing her shoes and asking you to swipe up. WTF. This woman is absolutely insane at this point. She is beyond help.
That was the weirdest thing. Next she's going to be trying to sell socks while she's in stirrups. What a weirdo.
Felicia123
Wallflower
Wallflower

That is so true. Cash is a rainbow baby. I forgot about her miscarriage before cash. Idk I remember seeing her ig story maybe month ago she was in her new suv crying saying she doesn’t understand all the hate and this is her job. She has to work. She said she couldn’t vlog or post anything right now because she hurts too much. I mean it doesn’t look like it she’s shopping non stop and constant swipe ups. I think she’s getting sponsored constantly because all these companies wanna make
Money off her. She’s ok with that I guess. Whatever she can do a video on or swipe link she does it. Then you never hear she mention it again. Ever notice that?
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Why in the fuck are her kids in daycare? How is she a sahm if there are no kids there?
And buying a 2 year old adidas, nevertheless white adidas,seems so wasteful.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

mommaray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommaray »

Honey had over 25k followers a few months ago..now at 23.9k after her trump humping/anti covid posts

Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

mommaray wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:05 pm Honey had over 25k followers a few months ago..now at 23.9k after her trump humping/anti covid posts

Honey is a psycho!!!! Like seriously! There’s conspiracy theories then there is this stuff. I can’t believe I ever thought she was a nice old lady 🤣. She needs her own thread.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Lala wrote:
mommaray wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:05 pm Honey had over 25k followers a few months ago..now at 23.9k after her trump humping/anti covid posts

Honey is a psycho!!!! Like seriously! There’s conspiracy theories then there is this stuff. I can’t believe I ever thought she was a nice old lady Image. She needs her own thread.
Yeahhhh...that's intense conspiracy action right there.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Lala wrote:

Honey is a psycho!!!! Like seriously! There’s conspiracy theories then there is this stuff. I can’t believe I ever thought she was a nice old lady Image. She needs her own thread.
Maybe she was born in 69 and took that as a sign to suck her son-in-law's dick. What a fucking whack job lmao.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mommaray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommaray »

Lala wrote:

I definitely would never classify someone who fucks her daughters husband as “nice” lol

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”