Hoe-lier than Thou Haleigh | Haleigh Everts | Part 4

dramalover503729
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Hoe-lier than Thou Haleigh | Haleigh Everts | Part 4

Unread post by dramalover503729 »

Also found these on the photographer’s story!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

Hmmm...she seems to be missing two kids. Looks like she's moved on from CJ and her practice children.
Abcde
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Abcde »

Someone did the math and isn't happy with Haleigh 😂😭
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
M8kitstop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by M8kitstop »

Abcde wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:55 pm Someone did the math and isn't happy with Haleigh 😂😭
I can't stand Haleigh so I come here to gripe but someone putting that on her Instagram is moronic! Someone needs to point the annoyed "math wiz" to this page 🙄
idkjustnosey-1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by idkjustnosey-1 »

Looks like she's doing the amber necklace on her infant again 🙄 isn't that a choking hazard or something like???
M8kitstop
Amateur
Amateur

ImageBlahahaha 😂
What the actual HELL is this???
You'd have to be from another planet to think this looks good! I feel sorry for the other humans on this planet who happen onto this monstrosity in their day & have to not flinch or bust out laughing in her face
FlyGirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FlyGirl »

M8kitstop wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm ImageBlahahaha 😂
You'd have to be from another planet to think this looks good! I feel sorry for the other humans on this planet who happen onto this monstrosity in their day & have to not flinch or bust out laughing in her face
Sooo, I get my brows laminated and this is how it looks like the first day. Then you can style it the way you like it. I “comb” it down. I don’t know anyone who’d leave it like that.
M8kitstop
Amateur
Amateur

FlyGirl wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:00 pm
M8kitstop wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm ImageBlahahaha 😂
Sooo, I get my brows laminated and this is how it looks like the first day. Then you can style it the way you like it. I “comb” it down. I don’t know anyone who’d leave it like that.
Welp...here's her "Sunday 🤳"
Looks like the ole' hoebags a fan of leaving it like that
idkjustnosey-1
Wallflower
Wallflower

M8kitstop wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:56 am
FlyGirl wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:00 pm

Welp...here's her "Sunday 🤳"
Looks like the ole' hoebags a fan of leaving it like that
Mrs. Girl looks like she glued her husband's beard trimmings to her face 🥴
Abcde
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Abcde »

Eden's birth story

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

Jewel_thegem79
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jewel_thegem79 »

With all the money she spends on different products (she does eyebrows and lashes herself) I don’t understand why she just doesn’t get it done professionally done. Someone could help her see that more is less. And she use a like “glue paste” thingy to MAKE her brows stay up and look like that, by choice…smh. She may not have blonde hair and contact blue eyes but she is just as vain and looks obsessed as ever. I understand the hobby of make up and fashion but it’s always been like half her personality, even irl.
idkjustnosey-1
Wallflower
Wallflower

[https://www.shopltk.com/explore/haleigh ... 42ac110003]
Looks like the house is done? Anyone have the tea?
Ghost_ryder
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ghost_ryder »

This girl. She thinks she’s so cute, and she’s just an idiot. She burned her damn eyebrows off from all the chemicals she puts on them….then “warns” her followers to follow the directions and not use too frequently, so we don’t have the same problem. Yeah okay, Haleigh. Normal people don’t die their eyebrows and make them look bushy on purpose.
M8kitstop
Amateur
Amateur

Blahahaha😂
No duh bitch!
Abcde
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Abcde »

New Eden video on her beauty IG
Still wondering if this is part of a potential YT comback
M8kitstop
Amateur
Amateur

Anyone watch her last live? I just can't with this chick. Something is SO off with her. It's like she's not even present in her own life. She's such a train wreck! Watching her paint the makeup on is beyond bizarre!
The lips! Omg! Im dying!
And This picture with Eden 😆
She's SCREAMING "get me the fuck out of here! I couldn't have signed up for this " lol
popcorncookie
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: popcorncookie

Unread post by popcorncookie »

I just watched her last live all the way through... I have to say how sad it made me how she treated Ireland the whole time. First, Ireland comes to her and asks if someday she can have a playdate with her friend. Haleigh says "well she lives over by your Dad's and we don't live over there anymore" then evades Ireland's question about her friend's phone number that the friend's mom gave to Haleigh. Haleigh quickly dismisses her even though Ireland politely asks if she can see her friend someday again...it just made me so so so sad. She must feel so lonely. Kids need friends. They need to feel connected to their peers. Haleigh just blatantly ignored her and shut her down DURING an IG live. If she's willing to be so cruel on IG, who knows what goes on when the camera is off.

Later on, Ireland just wants attention from her mom, and wants to play with her little sister. Haleigh grows increasingly annoyed with her. She snips at her several times, and even tells her to go play in the closet. Ireland asks if she can "talk to the people" later, and Haleigh basically just tells Ireland to leave her alone. She repeats over and over again how happy she is now, and how perfect her life is. Clearly its just about her life and not Ireland or Xavier. Eden is the shiny new toy, but once she's old enough to annoy her I'm sure she'll be treated the same. It's just sad.
popcorncookie
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: popcorncookie

Unread post by popcorncookie »

I just watched her last live all the way through... I have to say how sad it made me how she treated Ireland the whole time. First, Ireland comes to her and asks if someday she can have a playdate with her friend. Haleigh says "well she lives over by your Dad's and we don't live over there anymore" then evades Ireland's question about her friend's phone number that the friend's mom gave to Haleigh. Haleigh quickly dismisses her even though Ireland politely asks if she can see her friend someday again...it just made me so so so sad. She must feel so lonely. Kids need friends. They need to feel connected to their peers. Haleigh just blatantly ignored her and shut her down DURING an IG live. If she's willing to be so cruel on IG, who knows what goes on when the camera is off.

Later on, Ireland just wants attention from her mom, and wants to play with her little sister. Haleigh grows increasingly annoyed with her. She snips at her several times, and even tells her to go play in the closet. Ireland asks if she can "talk to the people" later, and Haleigh basically just tells Ireland to leave her alone. She repeats over and over again how happy she is now, and how perfect her life is. Clearly its just about her life and not Ireland or Xavier. Eden is the shiny new toy, but once she's old enough to annoy her I'm sure she'll be treated the same. It's just sad.
snarkitysnarksnark
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snarkitysnarksnark »

From the comments of her latest beauty IG post 👀
M8kitstop
Amateur
Amateur

snarkitysnarksnark wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:18 pm From the comments of her latest beauty IG post 👀
Oh brother!
Well, we already KNOW the bullshit she makes up for her cronies isn't EVER what's REALLY going on in her real world 😂
Maybe the "new love dopamine" is wearing off for ole' Markie-poo
The ACTUAL daily grind with Hoebag Haleigh has got to be horrific 😳 poor guy...

Return to “Haleigh Everts”