T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Starlite
Talker
Talker

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Starlite »

I wonder if Aaryn Williams knows she’s copying her ? Aaryn made a statement that she can’t respect a man that isn’t good fixing things around the house . I wonder if she was implying about shrimp ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by RealityBites »

The misery is showing on both Trashi and Tinys faces. Shrimp has bad crows feet and T.Jowls has aged so much lately. The back to back breeding paychecks, starvation celery juice diets, stressing over keeping up with the Joneses when Trashi has absolutely no talent and shouldn’t be making YouTube videos because they suck complete ass. The lying, scheming, exploiting. It’s all catching up with her looks. Her face looks haggard. Shrimp has aged so much too.

You would think a couple in their 30s with no real jobs that do the bare minimum filming mediocre content a few times a week for “work” would look refreshed and good looking, but not these two. The stress of having to be up each other’s ass 24/7 is taking its toll lol.

This is the life they wanted. No real purpose in life. No talents. No skills. Having to buy views. Having to force crappy content that is boring and repetitive as hell just to make a coin to pay for mistake decisions of popping out kids only for content and basic bitch houses. Having to constantly copy off of better creators. Having no identity other than parents. No friends besides themselves. Not even being great parents out of any of this. Ignoring your kids and making them go on tablets, hardly doing anything fun with them that’s not for a video. Not spending time teaching your kids, giving them melatonin at 6:00 pm and locking them in their rooms so you don’t have to deal with them just so you and your tiny cheater creep husband can have your cringe talks recapping your boring, repetitive lives just to wake and do it all over again the next day. Rinse and repeat. 😴
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Lol look at the jealousy on her face .. even towards her own family ... what a miserable person

Her and krical look like evil step sisters
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deuces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Deuces »

She reminds me of my one aunt, who is always trying to be better than everyone else, her kids are the absolute best, everything her family does is perfect. She's so miserable. I think I'm seeing into Tiff's future.
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CancelVlogMoms3 »

I guess drinking alcohol on a farm with your kids is ok? Driving with alcohol in your system is ok?? He clearly drove after drinking.

And you disgusting bitch laughing how you love "chicken nuggets" teaching your kids how an innocent baby chick is just processed shit food to you... i hope you rot you filthy skank and your little bitch of a boy husband cheats on your flabby FAT ass again. CPS will have a field day with this footage. You should know who lives in your new neighborhood.... you will be shocked 😉
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Bettymcwiggan wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:09 am Lol look at the jealousy on her face .. even towards her own family ... what a miserable person

The misery on her face!!!!
CrimsonAndClover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrimsonAndClover »

Hey t.stupid, it's not the best idea to put your infant in a seat on the couch you dumb fuck.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

What five year old asks what being "rich" means unless he has heard it used by his parents or family. Oh they are just SUCH good people with their clever answers! Parents of the year right there.

Maybe his next question will be "what does it mean to get a BJ on the golf course from your co-worker??"
littlecloud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlecloud »

I really hate this fraudulent ass bitch.

Hey guys, I’m new here lol. I used to love watching the Beastons tbh, until I found out that Shrimpy didn’t work anymore and lost his job. That’s when I first became suspect about them.

Next was learning about her peddling oils for the company “Young Living”, whose founder murdered his newborn by drowning him. Fucking disgusting.

I started reading here a few months ago, but didn’t make an account until recently. More things that disgust me about this family is how they lock their children in their rooms at night and send them to bed at 6 pm. Like seriously?

Anyways, I recently commented on a YouTube video that was talking about Tiffani and her essential oil MLM scheme. There were commenters on that video defending her, so I brought up the fact that she supports a company whose founder murdered his own newborn baby.

So for background info about me: I’ve never commented on T.Jowls videos on her channel or on Chris’s channel in the past. However, after writing those comments about Jowls on that YouTube video, she blocked me on BOTH her main channel and on Shrimp’s channel. LMFAO!!!! What an insecure bitch, that literally proves that she spends her time going OUT OF HER WAY to look for “hate comments” about her on OTHER PEOPLE’S VIDEOS to block them. How fucking pathetic lmfao. Hey T.Haggard, maybe you should spend your free time WITH YOUR F-O-U-R KIDS instead of locking them in their rooms you evil witch. Get a LIFE while you’re at it.
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

Funny how she had to rush and show she has a real life friend. Isn’t this the same kelly you wrote was your “former BFF- still top 5 though” on a vlog you put out a year ago?
Ihadtodoit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ihadtodoit »

Bettymcwiggan wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:09 am Lol look at the jealousy on her face .. even towards her own family ... what a miserable person

I can’t stop laughing! T.”Nasti” has the same curls as Nellie from “Little House on the Prairie” and the same fugly demeanor, too!!!
blondethinker
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by blondethinker »

NotAnotherUserName wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:34 pm Love the thread titles ladies! 👏

In her last story tonight she does not look well. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her look as miserable as she has in the last week or two. I think she’s having a hard time with this move to the new house. I don’t think it’s everything she thought it would be.
:x

You could not be more right about this. I just watched his latest blog with her and the kiddos all going to the farm. And what does she say, I cannot possibly take care of another living thing. Makes me think that the latest baby was for YT views. And the way he talks to her sometimes, just makes me ill. It borders on being slightly abusive, like what were you doing all morning that made you run later. Then all the kids cheer as she gets into the car. I am so over it with them....
blondethinker
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by blondethinker »

NotAnotherUserName wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:34 pm Love the thread titles ladies! 👏

In her last story tonight she does not look well. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her look as miserable as she has in the last week or two. I think she’s having a hard time with this move to the new house. I don’t think it’s everything she thought it would be.
:x

You could not be more right about this. I just watched his latest blog with her and the kiddos all going to the farm. And what does she say, I cannot possibly take care of another living thing. Makes me think that the latest baby was for YT views. And the way he talks to her sometimes, just makes me ill. It borders on being slightly abusive, like what were you doing all morning that made you run later. Then all the kids cheer as she gets into the car. I am so over it with them....
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

meanmuggin wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:43 am Funny how she had to rush and show she has a real life friend. Isn’t this the same kelly you wrote was your “former BFF- still top 5 though” on a vlog you put out a year ago? Image
Lol top 5 .. as if she had 5 friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ihadtodoit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ihadtodoit »

Bettymcwiggan wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:51 am
meanmuggin wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:43 am Funny how she had to rush and show she has a real life friend. Isn’t this the same kelly you wrote was your “former BFF- still top 5 though” on a vlog you put out a year ago? Image
Lol top 5 .. as if she had 5 friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hey, now! That’s not fair! She totally does...she just had their 4th goblin plus C.Shrimpy =5! Add in her dogs and pathetic sister and she has almost two handfuls of friends!!

Be jealous, everyone! Haha
Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

I’m sorry I know this is horrible to say about a kid but Ella just is not cute at all, She just seems snotty and bratty and mean

bsapia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bsapia »

Look at the jealousy on this girl because this lady is having a girl lolllll
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

ooo my good..! they both look sooooo soooooo uglyyyy..and very, very unsympathetic!
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

CancelVlogMoms3 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:37 am I guess drinking alcohol on a farm with your kids is ok? Driving with alcohol in your system is ok?? He clearly drove after drinking.

And you disgusting bitch laughing how you love "chicken nuggets" teaching your kids how an innocent baby chick is just processed shit food to you... i hope you rot you filthy skank and your little bitch of a boy husband cheats on your flabby FAT ass again. CPS will have a field day with this footage. You should know who lives in your new neighborhood.... you will be shocked 😉
ooohh, woooow, i didnt even noticed this beer drinking part, however i just scrolled through their new vlog, beacuse it is just sooo boring, it just cant be watched..
Wineandcheeseits
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wineandcheeseits »

So sorry this is off topic- I can’t see any of the pictures recently posted on here. Does anyone know why that is or if I am supposed to update something on the app? Thanks!!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”