JessChrisAndTheirBlendedFamilyOf4Months Part 33

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessChrisAndTheirBlendedFamilyOf4Months Part 33

Unread post by emloha_91 »

The whole pregnancy thing confuses me lol I mean with the dates and stuff, my best friend and her girlfriend got pregnant and they planned it perfectly yet she's got a different due date because she's measuring bigger? :s
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:LOL jr!!!

I just hate their cackle and the way they say buddy. They are so annoying!
Omg same here!!!
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

emloha_91 wrote:The whole pregnancy thing confuses me lol I mean with the dates and stuff, my best friend and her girlfriend got pregnant and they planned it perfectly yet she's got a different due date because she's measuring bigger? :s
Due dates can change during pregnancy all the time, they're not very accurate. The baby can be expected to arrive anytime 2 weeks before and after the due date. It was something my midwife told me when I was pregnant, my due date was changed multiple times due to random fetus growth spurts lol :P
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

jesswhytho wrote:
emloha_91 wrote:The whole pregnancy thing confuses me lol I mean with the dates and stuff, my best friend and her girlfriend got pregnant and they planned it perfectly yet she's got a different due date because she's measuring bigger? :s
Due dates can change during pregnancy all the time, they're not very accurate. The baby can be expected to arrive anytime 2 weeks before and after the due date. It was something my midwife told me when I was pregnant, my due date was changed multiple times due to random fetus growth spurts lol :P
Ah okie thank you! :) I had two due dates and my child came a month before them anyway lol. Read an interesting article the other day about apparently only 4% of babies are actually born on their due date.
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

Oh that period stuff is confusing haha!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

The long comment...lmao
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
N0tR3a11yH3r3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by N0tR3a11yH3r3 »

meowmix321 wrote:The long comment...lmao
Oh my gosh... Lol..where are these type of people in real life? I pretty sure we'd be best friends. Lol. :)
TomBradysUggs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TomBradysUggs »

meowmix321 wrote:The long comment...lmao
I've seen that person make a few comments on her videos telling the truth and of course people insult them for telling the truth about this dumbass girl.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

marshmellow wrote:More so, with Landen, she took a test because she wanted to drink. She takes a test everytime she drinks !! WTF?

How immature is this girl ?
Every time someone mentions taking a pregnancy test before drinking I remember the time I was peeing while at the bar and saw a used pregnancy test on the bathroom floor. So... at least Jess takes them BEFORE going out? (The test was negative, by the way). Regarding the whole practice in general, it only makes sense to me, to test before drinking if you're TTC. Who the fuck wants to learn that an accidental pregnancy is on the way a few hours before they were supposed to go get wasted and party - and do they assume every month that an accident might happen? Talk about anxiety! Might be better to get some reassuring birth control, no? I mean yeah, it's a good idea in general, but the idea wouldn't even occur to me unless I was TTC - otherwise, I assume my protection works. Then again, I've never had to maintain the image that my birth control failed twice before I was 20 when really I was skipping it...
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I would take tests before drinking before I got pregnant for the same reasons Jess did - anything can happen so I wanted to know just in case. Also, back at a girls' party in 2010, one of our former friends got super f*cking wasted and then tested THE NEXT DAY (thinking she might have been pregnant the entire time mind you) and other than her having a baby girl like a month before the due date, I'm not sure what all has happened since then. It really bugged me though.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Pregnancy follows the life cycle of the egg. The day after your period ends, you are 1 day pregnant. You ovulate about 2 weeks later. If a sperm fertilizes the egg at that time the egg now makes its way to burrow into the wall of the uterus. When this happens it causes the body to release HCG (pregnancy hormone). 2 weeks after fertilization is 4 weeks pregnant, and when you miss your period.
malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

so I just watched her "answering pregnancy questions" video with Lilia. Someone asks how she found out she was pregnant and she said her periods were so regular and always started on a Monday - Wednesday or Thursday morning at the absolute latest. She says the Monday her period was due she had some cramping and thought it was her period coming but it didn't end up coming. Tuesday and Wednesday goes by with nothing and then she says as soon as the morning of the Thursday went by and no period she just knew something was up. So she took 2 pregnancy tests that day which were both positive then went to planned parenthood for their "high tech" tests which was positive and then she says she took another one on Friday too that was positive.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Lol planned parenthood uses dollar store tests! She's dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Metalstar420
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Metalstar420 »

marinewife0920 wrote:Pregnancy follows the life cycle of the egg. The day after your period ends, you are 1 day pregnant. You ovulate about 2 weeks later. If a sperm fertilizes the egg at that time the egg now makes its way to burrow into the wall of the uterus. When this happens it causes the body to release HCG (pregnancy hormone). 2 weeks after fertilization is 4 weeks pregnant, and when you miss your period.
Thank you, i didn't want to take the time to explain but that is exactly how it works, i just hate how everything is always two weeks ahead. Like after ur period ur classifed as pregnant before the egg gets fertilized which is dumb but thanks to doctors everyone gets confused.
Metalstar420
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Metalstar420 »

malal22 wrote:so I just watched her "answering pregnancy questions" video with Lilia. Someone asks how she found out she was pregnant and she said her periods were so regular and always started on a Monday - Wednesday or Thursday morning at the absolute latest. She says the Monday her period was due she had some cramping and thought it was her period coming but it didn't end up coming. Tuesday and Wednesday goes by with nothing and then she says as soon as the morning of the Thursday went by and no period she just knew something was up. So she took 2 pregnancy tests that day which were both positive then went to planned parenthood for their "high tech" tests which was positive and then she says she took another one on Friday too that was positive.
But if she missed her period then she would have been 4+ weeks when she found out not 3 weeks 6 days. It was not by surprise, my first baby with my first husband right after sex he said i was pregnant and just on that hunch i got tested at 3+ weeks and had to wait the full 10 mins for that liitle pregnancy strip to make a second faint line for the doctor to see. My second baby with my second husband(who i am still with) i had no clue it wasn't until i missed my period at 4-5 weeks i did a test and found out, my second was half planned we wanted a baby but didn't know it would happen that soon. My third baby was a total plan and i knew after spotting 2 weeks before my period that i was pregnant and tested with that early test from first response at 2-3 weeks. That being said she lied lilia was planned all the way.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

marinewife0920 wrote:Pregnancy follows the life cycle of the egg. The day after your period ends, you are 1 day pregnant. You ovulate about 2 weeks later. If a sperm fertilizes the egg at that time the egg now makes its way to burrow into the wall of the uterus. When this happens it causes the body to release HCG (pregnancy hormone). 2 weeks after fertilization is 4 weeks pregnant, and when you miss your period.
I just have to clarify/correct this. You are 1 day pregnant the day your period STARTS not ends, technically speaking. It's also called "Cycle Day 1".
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

Totally not defending Jess but you guys realize that she found out she was pregnant one day shy of 4 wks. So she very well could've tested because of her period not coming on its regular day. However all of the other things make it suspicious.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

I would love more inside scoop from the insider lol. When you met Alpine what was he like? Was he more attractive when he was younger?
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

Meh I just think it's kind of weird that she says her periods are so regular but yet her period can start anywhere from Monday to Thursday.
I can't speak for everyone but when I was on the pill continuosly (3+ years) I knew the exact day it would start.
Especially since she claims she was on it for years I would just assume that it would be pretty consistent if she was taking it properly like she says.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

MetalBitch88 wrote:
malal22 wrote:so I just watched her "answering pregnancy questions" video with Lilia. Someone asks how she found out she was pregnant and she said her periods were so regular and always started on a Monday - Wednesday or Thursday morning at the absolute latest. She says the Monday her period was due she had some cramping and thought it was her period coming but it didn't end up coming. Tuesday and Wednesday goes by with nothing and then she says as soon as the morning of the Thursday went by and no period she just knew something was up. So she took 2 pregnancy tests that day which were both positive then went to planned parenthood for their "high tech" tests which was positive and then she says she took another one on Friday too that was positive.
But if she missed her period then she would have been 4+ weeks when she found out not 3 weeks 6 days. It was not by surprise, my first baby with my first husband right after sex he said i was pregnant and just on that hunch i got tested at 3+ weeks and had to wait the full 10 mins for that liitle pregnancy strip to make a second faint line for the doctor to see. My second baby with my second husband(who i am still with) i had no clue it wasn't until i missed my period at 4-5 weeks i did a test and found out, my second was half planned we wanted a baby but didn't know it would happen that soon. My third baby was a total plan and i knew after spotting 2 weeks before my period that i was pregnant and tested with that early test from first response at 2-3 weeks. That being said she lied lilia was planned all the way.
I was thinking about this as well. Its strange that she would automatically think 'i must be pregnant' after it only being a few days. Even when I was taking b/c my 'periods' could still be affected by other factors such as stress or exercise. We already have established that all her kids were planned, so it isn't surprising. But as somebody else said she is an awful liar. In her description box for the surprise video doesn't she write something like this was NOT AT ALL PLANNED, and uses a bunch of capitals to emphasise the point.

Return to “JesssFam”