Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by JLPC »

Yes, there have been many starts and stops in the mission to potty train Abram. He's probably totally confused now. He's been mostly in a diaper or pull up all summer.
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatonegirl555 »

In the newest blog of them playing in the rain? Who is with the kids? What if someone something happened? They were out there way to long to be leaving the kids in the house alone.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Sam seems like one of those guys that would follow The Red Pill. Total creep.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

I really don't think it was necessary to watch Sam and Nia tongue eachother in the rain...
Neither do their 13 year old viewers
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Thatonegirl555 wrote:In the newest blog of them playing in the rain? Who is with the kids? What if someone something happened? They were out there way to long to be leaving the kids in the house alone.
They were watching a movie and juliet was probably in her crib

I've gone out and done yard work or talked to our neighbors for 30 min or longer and my kids are fine haha sitting on the couch watching a movie or tv never even noticed I was outside
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatonegirl555 »

I can understand with other kids but no way would I leave a baby that young in the house alone with two other kids. My nephew is 4 months(i have temp custody) old and he is with me at all times. No way would I leave him with my kids to go play in the rain even if he was napping. If I take a shower he is in my room with me while I shower.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I think it's so smart of them to have their 3 year old sit next to a power drill during the dinner...that just makes every parent feel so comfortable :?

I have the same feelings about them leaving their kids and dog alone in the house like that while they act like idiots in the rain...anything could have happened....what if they lost power and didn't notice and the kids started to freak out...or what if Abarahm decided to touch all the painting equipment since Sam is so irresponsible and leaves everything out in the open.

Symphony has meltdowns before bed? She has meltdowns over everything! I think the most amazing part of the vlog was when Juliet had her disgusting poop explosion and ofcourse they left it in their for everyone to witness.....can't wait for her to start getting bigger so people can recognize her on the street for that!! :D
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I think they are playing to their middle school fans who are amused by stuff like farts and poop.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

The neighbors must think these two are the biggest jackass's on earth. Did you see the car trying to pull out behind them while they frolick in the rain like toddlers? Oi.

I will say I laughed at Oreos ears going up when Juliet popped and Abram thinking it was thunder.

Symphony is annoying.

Juliet is getting cuter and I will admit Abram is a beautiful little boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

I have a feeling that Sam thinks Toby Mac is gonna be his friend. He probably thinks he is just as popular as a bunch of those singers, I hope he has a wake up call.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

What does it mean that they were "invited"?? Paid for? Will they be on stage?
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

I take "invited" to mean that they were just invited to the concert and that their entry fee to the park may have been covered. I don't see Universal covering the cost of travel, food, or even putting them in a hotel room.

I feel sort of bad for those kids, though. Maybe it's just because travelling exhausts me so thoroughly, but that seems like a LOT of travelling to be doing in such a short span of time. They literally just came home from Florida and now they're taking off again. And didn't they get passports for a future trip?
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

No one said a word to Symphony for licking the baby's arm in that video, and Abram (cute as he may be) was being a damn brat.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So many things wrong with this family in general....like I get they filmed the promo for their Universal trip...but why did they all go out wearing the minion outfits in general? That stuff only looks cute on Halloween or at Universal!!

Nia normally behaves like a regular down-to-earth type of girl...she was acting super crazy and weird doing some dumb dance moves and sticking out of the car while Sam was driving...is she having some sort of weird meltdown??

Enough with the house renovation....every room still looks super tacky and gross....I'm sure they will destroy their future home as well with lots of junk and weird decor ideas that they "steal" from pinterest but try to personalize!

If we can just get one vlog where Symphony isn't baby talking...Abarahm isn't being filmed speaking with food in his mouth....and Juliet doesn't have a poop explosion...that would be great!!
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

So I actually was about to give them some credit with Oreo, and I guess they do deserve some. However did he really need to vlog while carrying her? I get it if she hates leashes, but I feel like she's too big of a dog to be carried comfortably (for her) with only one arm. Obviously it wasn't super painful or she probably would have freaked but still. I gotta admit Sam doing the "check out" thing was actually kinda cute and sweet. He actually had a few moments in this vlog that I liked, normally when he is on camera I can't stand him.
Comment of the day. Best dog owners and they deserve an award? It's interesting on one hand that they chose this comment to reply to the same day they took her to the groomer, but at least they took her. I don't think they are the worst dog owners, and now after watching a few I really don't think she is scared of Sam for any particular reason, other than her maybe being skittish especially when he is being super high energy. I cannot forget however that time she was so dehydrated (for a few days) and they didn't take her to the vet.
I'm sorry to tell you that itself takes you out of any running for even the best dog owner in their city.

I gotta say I enjoyed this vlog all around only a couple cringe worthy moments. Sam actually admitted that he needs to bond more with Symphony. Whether he is only doing it because it was pointed out or not, I am happy to see him acknowledging the truth behind that. Mistakes happen and in some ways I have seen them grow a little. Letting Abram play with "girly" things, appearing to be less judgmental, and seeing Sam take on some domestic chores. I also haven't seen Dexter in a while, well maybe a couple vlogs. Doesn't mean I think he's a good guy or anything he's got a long way to go before that opinion will change, I just like to give credit where credit is due.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

I don't deny they've improved a lot when it comes to Oreo. Allowing her to come inside to sleep was probably the best thing they could have done, but I don't doubt she was abused in the past (not by Sam, but she may be nervous of men in general) and she would be better suited to a quieter, more patient family who can devote the time and love to her that she needs to heal.

That being said, I don't think she has ever been to the vet for anything. I don't think it's responsible for Sam to allow her to go running off on her own even if she does know her way home. Him not taking her to the vet when she was dehydrated for several days was plain laziness. And let's not forget about poor Annie. I'm glad they gave her up, but the way they did it in the vlog was so side-eye worthy. Improved dog owners? Yes, definitely. Best dog owners or even great dog owners? No.

But yeah, different note, I was glad to see Sam admitting he needs to spend more time with Symphony. He's been all about Abram for months.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

So instead of taking care of the pool and getting multiple summers out of it, sams wasteful ass is just going to trash it? I feel sorry for his kids.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I guess washing their dirty hands before they pick up their child has gone down the drain...the amount of times we saw Sam with his dirty paint hands all over Juliet was just disgusting! Do you think Nia should add some more things to her list of things to do in one day? Geez Louise that girl is holding down the fort....it's about time Sam got off his lazy ass to drop Symphony to school for once!!

The part where Abarahm was playing in the dirty sand box was so gross....their house is unkept both inside and outside! I don't get why they don't donate half of the things that are just piling up in their place - clearly they are serious hoarders!!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They really need to work on their editing skills....Sam said "We got another 100 thousand views and it happened so fast" what actually should have been said was "We got another 100 thousand views and it happened so fast....because I'm so good at buying views for our channel, you know like how we hit 1 million within a month"

Sam had to "prove" how much he loves Nia in the birthday vlog....he knows everyone out there is aware of him being on Ashley Madison so he has to spoil her once a year on her birthday...what a loser....if he really loved her he would have proved it to her on a daily basis and not cheat on his wife through a website!! What a douchebag!

Nia looked frazzled leaving her kids alone for her birthday weekend....as any mother would....but I think she was more concerned when she left Sam alone with them because she knows he's an idiot and doesn't do anything he's supposed to do for the kids!!
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

Sam is such a liar. That beef tartare did not cost $70. He changed the title so he wouldn't get called out again.

Return to “Sam and Nia”