Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

Unread post by tintin15 »

"Where should we go, my love?" I did not need that greeting, Corbin!!!

Yes, as everyone said, they did indeed buy a brand new (unless they're lying) Subaru. Remember when they didn't need a car? lol. I'm glad they gave in, though. Maybe all the comments of, "You don't need a car, but you rent one every day????" finally got to them.

Also, I was impressed at Corbin's lack of controlling by letting (ew) Kelsey get her dream car and make the decision to get it, but then he said, "I hope I'M making the right decision" before quickly adding in, "I think we are". So never mind :roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Every time he says "my love", I want to stab myself in the eyes with a fork. Or him. Better to stab him.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

We're young and free, how does buying a overpriced SUV make them free they now owe a ton on a vehicle that prob will only be driven on short trips around their neighborhood, I love how Corbin is like we're gonna go camping and on adventures and oh I don't know what this button does I think it's for bumpy roads! what do u think he's gonna break on the car first! Oh and Subaru's don't depreciate like other cars what is he talking about the value went down the second he drove it off the lot just like any other vehicle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Kelsey says at 6:56 buying the car makes the most sense financially for them. I never believed the rental cars were sponsor's & that further supports that.
I can't imagine how much they were spending on those rentals daily.
Also, I would love to see them address the fact that YES, walking and public transportation is do able with children, but that it was A LOT HARDER than they thought and just not for them! Essentially I would love to see them eat some humble pie!
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Snow White wrote:Kelsey says at 6:56 buying the car makes the most sense financially for them. I never believed the rental cars were sponsor's & that further supports that.
I can't imagine how much they were spending on those rentals daily.
Also, I would love to see them address the fact that YES, walking and public transportation is do able with children, but that it was A LOT HARDER than they thought and just not for them! Essentially I would love to see them eat some humble pie!
Boo hoo on the public transportation being hard with ONE, kid. Traveling with one kid is super easy and sometimes I wish I still just had one lol. I bus everywhere a lot unless my hubby needs to be there or it doesn't conflict with his schedule.

They just didn't put enough effort.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Playsinrain wrote:We looked at Subaru's when we were looking last year (wound up buying a toyota highlander) but i just couldnt find anything that was big enough for our needs (2 teenagers and a mother in law who doesn't drive, 3rd row was something we HAD to have). I never knew there was a "lesbian stigma" with a subaru.. lol We have male friends that drive them. :lol: I guess i'm just dumb too it or its not a "thing" in the south.
Subarus are definitely not popular in the South. I live in Florida now, and I think I might have seen just ONE in my three years here.

It's great that they FINALLY got a car, and I wish they'd admit they were really DUMB to not get one from the beginning - but I do wonder how they are budgeting for it. Maybe they are really making a ton now from YT and brand deals? Car payments and insurance aren't cheap - and I think they have to pay for a parking space at their apartment, unless they park on the street.

Of course, they go buy a car and then head back to bed and expensive take-out pizza - but Sizzle Pie pizza is really good.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Kryptonite wrote:Hello!

A friend told me that you guys wanted STW moved to the main board and since your wish is my command, I will do so in a few minutes!

Please bear with the changes!

Thanks!
Thank you Krypto!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

corbin's pic with the car came up on IG explore....

did missy and bryan ~help them buy the car?
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

These two are all over the place. They don't NEED a car, it's cheaper to rent them. Ok, well we don't NEED a car, but we want a car for road trips, let's look at used cars -- oh we can't afford anything too pricey. Boom -- brand new, fully loaded Subaru - Kelsey's "dream" car.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

He while car purchases reeks of immaturity. The way they showed it on the vlogs, it seems like no thought or research was done for this purchase. Just like they showed up at the dealership and bought a car they liked. I wonder if they really are that immature or if they just want to be seen as "youthful and carefree."

Either way they are extremely hypocritical and the contradict themselves pretty much everyday.

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Seriously. I am shopping for a car new or used. I have been looking for a month, and i dont expect to find anything until mid-summer. I get how they feel without one. I have been relying on university bus systems since my car went caput. I know what i want, but i am not going to go walk to the nearest delearship and go and buy it because that would be stupid and bad finacially.
Meanwhile, these guys went car shopping twice and bought a car because it's cool and mainstream. Good luck with that car you didnt research.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Okay, this has bothered me in the last few vlogs regarding the new car. So many people in the comments congratulating them and then telling them THEY DESERVE IT!

How on God's green earth do these two DESERVE a car? What did they do to DESERVE one?
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

And I'm so glad the car seat police are coming out on the new vlog, letting them know it's very unsafe to use LATCH and the seatbelt for a car seat. I'm a HUGE advocate for car seat safety, and it irks me that people don't research how to correctly install and place children in their car seats.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Edenberry wrote:And I'm so glad the car seat police are coming out on the new vlog, letting them know it's very unsafe to use LATCH and the seatbelt for a car seat. I'm a HUGE advocate for car seat safety, and it irks me that people don't research how to correctly install and place children in their car seats.
What mr perfect papa can't even read the instructions properly, I can't wait to see the whining about how people are mean and shouldn't be telling him how to keep his daughter safe and he knows all about car seat safetyImage

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Pency wrote:These two are all over the place. They don't NEED a car, it's cheaper to rent them. Ok, well we don't NEED a car, but we want a car for road trips, let's look at used cars -- oh we can't afford anything too pricey. Boom -- brand new, fully loaded Subaru - Kelsey's "dream" car.
I think they took out a loan with less than favorable terms and they're just too stupid to realize it. The car dealership probably saw these suckers coming a mile away and got them into a car they shouldn't really have been able to afford. They probably think they got an affordable monthly payment, but I doubt they realize how much they're paying in interest. They should have shopped around for the best loan with the most favorable financing terms, but it doesn't look like they did. I'm sure they both have poor credit scores.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Also, Corbin trying to tease Kelsey by telling her the car was broken into when she was waking up? He is such a creep. He must think he's being so clever trying to interject excitement into the vlog, but he's just an asshole.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

What is an "all natural" toy anyway? A company would not make a toxic toy that they knew kids would put in their mouths. So why mention it?
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

webbygurl626 wrote:
Edenberry wrote:And I'm so glad the car seat police are coming out on the new vlog, letting them know it's very unsafe to use LATCH and the seatbelt for a car seat. I'm a HUGE advocate for car seat safety, and it irks me that people don't research how to correctly install and place children in their car seats.
What mr perfect papa can't even read the instructions properly, I can't wait to see the whining about how people are mean and shouldn't be telling him how to keep his daughter safe and he knows all about car seat safetyImage

Hate people who think they know better and end up endangering their kids without realizing. I looked up their car seat and in the manual, it says if using latch, dont use the seat belt. And vice versa.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Come on now! Mama and Papa know best! What's good for other babies isn't necessarily good for little June Bug!
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

Anyone else using Tapatalk and not able to see this thread on the main page? I can only find it by searching the new posts tab.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”