DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

queentee20 wrote:Instead of the treat debate let’s talk about how Ollie had a cough so he skipped school & Bryan had a cough so they couldn’t go to church.... ever since Kelsey & Corbin moved to CA every single Sunday the dumps have found an excuse to skip church.... coincidence? Think not
We knew it wouldn't last.

Let's see if they manage to mention Jesus this Christmas. So far they're 0 for 3 since Ollie was born, for telling him anything about Christmas besides that it's about Santa and presents. On the vlogs, anyway.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Instead of the treat debate let’s talk about how Ollie had a cough so he skipped school & Bryan had a cough so they couldn’t go to church.... ever since Kelsey & Corbin moved to CA every single Sunday the dumps have found an excuse to skip church.... coincidence? Think not

Let's see if they manage to mention Jesus this Christmas. So far they're 0 for 3 since Ollie was born, for telling him anything about Christmas besides that it's about Santa and presents. On the vlogs, anyway.

Christmas is also all about Missy's Christmas letter.

How could you forget the most important thing?!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

LOL! You're so right! Thanks for reminding me!!

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cat9480 »

So I'm guessing that since they are in Idyllwild, Ollie will miss school again tomorrow. Has he even gone a full week yet? Aside from the very first one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

lmmomSD wrote:"so sick" but he was able to eat all the pumpkin spice treats.
And this is definitely photoshopped.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 1022d3.jpg[/img]

if they didn't have a shit diet he wouldn't be so sick all the time!
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

But Missy and the kids made it to church Sunday.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Finn's outfit is so cute in Bryan's instastory!!! I wouldn't be saying this as such a big deal if he didn't where those onesies all the time. I do think they look cuter on him than Ollie though.

We get they like The Nightmare Before Christams! I know they always watch movies 1 million times, but why do they keep mentioning it?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lovethesnark wrote:
Did they? I thought she said they stayed home because Bryan wasn't feeling well and the boys were coughing, and she "didn't want to spread germs". But I only saw part of the vlog and an iG story, so I will take your word for it.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

queentee20 wrote:
cat9480 wrote:So I'm guessing that since they are in Idyllwild, Ollie will miss school again tomorrow. Has he even gone a full week yet? Aside from the very first one?

That makes my blood boil... he goes to school TWICE A WEEK!! And he leaves early each day. He doesn’t need to be skipping school so often.... they’re doing terribly as parents in this aspect
Right?! They could easily leave on Thursday night, vacation Friday through Monday afternoon, and then head home so Ollie could be at school on Tuesday. This is what normal people do. But that would also require planning ahead and acting like grown ups, which is just too much for those two.

It's looking more and more like Ollie is going to end up homeschooled. After this year, half a day here and there isn't going to cut it.

Edit: Now that I did a little research, Idyllwild isn't that far away from them. So maybe I spoke too soon and it's just a day trip. I was thinking of that other place they've gone to in winter - Bear Lake or Big Bear or something like that?

Last edited by cat9480 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

lmmomSD wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:
Did they? I thought she said they stayed home because Bryan wasn't feeling well and the boys were coughing, and she "didn't want to spread germs". But I only saw part of the vlog and an iG story, so I will take your word for it.

Missy said Bryan was sick but she was still taking the boys to church. Bryan didn't go, however.

heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

cat9480 wrote:So I'm guessing that since they are in Idyllwild, Ollie will miss school again tomorrow. Has he even gone a full week yet? Aside from the very first one?

I don't even think he went the first full week. If I'm recalling correctly, he ditched as the lumps put it and went to Disney auditions his second day of school.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... aefcaa.png[/img]
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Y'all really think he ate all that pumpkin spice stuff when he was sick?
Because it was pretty obvious to me that it was likely prefilmed, like a lot of their skits, challenges and overproduced junk.

I would even put money that the two days in a row that Missy took the boys "all by herself" were both the same day, and she swapped their outfits in the car to hide it.
Missy's new workout routine has also given her a good cover to wear multiple outfits per day, so her being in different workout clothes, or wearing the same ones in several vlogs in a row won't be questioned.
I honestly think that over the course of a week, we're seeing random clips, skits and pieces of their days just edited together randomly.
I got that feeling especially last week when Bryan was talking about the flower petals opening. He said something like "I showed you guys this morning how the other petal opened, and wanted to show you the second one before we ended today". Except, he showed the first petal opening, like, two vlogs before that.
I'm telling you, we're getting a "vlog" that is highly contrived and that doesn't even resemble chronological reality anymore.
:roll:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Jeff (JF) mentioned that last year the school attendance was flexible when olivia for kindergarten.. Now that she's in 1st grade it is serious that she must be in school.
Two more years of half ass attending, mine as well get used to it

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Did Missy really change finn's clothes to match his brother that day she got him early bc he peed himself?? She is so damn weird with the matching rompers.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Yaaaay you choose my title!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:I did some research and found out that in California attendance is not mandatory until the age of 6 but they do neee to have a record of attending school so Ollie going like 3 hours a week is “ok”... And honestly like I get it in a way, I missed my last month of Pre K due to extreme separation anxiety & I had to go to counseling from Kinder to about 2nd grade to work on my problems.

HOWEVER, Ollie is a child who can’t hold a pencil, annunciate 90% of his words correctly, spell him name OR sing the alphabet song. AND HE ENJOYS SCHOOL! So Missy & Bryan have no excuses for not taking school seriously. These habits won’t be easily corrected. It’ll be a series of trouble for years to come
Bryan and Missy do not value education at all. They have zero cares if Ollie succeeds in school or not. they just put him in school bc the "have too". they think the boys will be Hollywood stars so they don't need an education. I've said it before but i highly doubt they are saving for college for either of the boys, they won't need it once they break out as child actors!
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:We knew it wouldn't last.

What’s the background of this Christmas letter, if I may ask? It’s been mentioned a couple of times already …
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kish wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

What’s the background of this Christmas letter, if I may ask? It’s been mentioned a couple of times already …
Missy writes a letter every year patting herself on the back and reminding everyone why they love her so much. It also includes what she did that year and what she hopes happens the next year. She tells her dad she loves him more than Bryan, and wishes for a little girl. She makes a huge production about reading it every Christmas and gets angry if everyone isn't paying attention while she reads it.. normally it moves her to tears.. basically is a bullshit excuse for all attention to be on Missy while she praises herself for being a great daughter and mom..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dersteppenwoelfin wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Ollie when he was telling Finn bye... "I promise i won't be mean.." and something garbled that sounded like "i don't like bite.." for sure something about biting but i cant understand the first of it. Pretty telling of his actions towards his brother when he's promising him he won't be mean.. I wonder how many times he's had to say that to his brother?
I'm VERY VERY glad they blurred out the faces of the other kids at school. But OMG did you see that kid beside Ollie pulling the snake?????? What the hell??????
Why can't Finn have special time just for him every night? He can't have one on one time with Missy at bedtime unless Ollie isn't there?
Sorry there is just a lot on my mind with this vlog today..
I have been lurking these forums for the longest and just had to chime and thank Playsinrain for commenting on the little kid next to Ollie who was yanking at the snake in the bin. I thought it was crazy that the teachers and parents would just let the kids reach in and grab at the animals that were in the tubs, let alone do so roughly. They are very fortunate that most of the animals seem to have been handled frequently enough to not react (or at least hopefully not have reacted). Would not have blamed them though if they did react negatively.
I was horrified seeing how that child was treating that snake and thought to my self that kid is about to get bit and well he would have deserved it. I was actually horrified before then that they had so many animals out open for the kids to just do whatever they wanted to do with them. Whoever was in charge of that whole production should be ashamed. It was awful..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ollie and Finn try to do cartwheels, Cassie does one, then Jimmy.. then it's Missy's turn.. Mimi in the background says "It's the main event right here..." and we wonder why Missy thinks so highly of herself... :roll:

Return to “Daily Bumps”