maullaban
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by maullaban »

I have been traumatized too.
How did she think that made her look cute in any way, shape or form?
And her mukbang Q&A thumbnail is gross it looks like she's eating worms
I think she might actually be going insane
rissicake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rissicake »

I just saw...
What the actual...

That's just embarrassing and speaks for itself, I have no snarky comment today. She thinks she's gonna be hip with the meme-ing kids, or?
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Lol can someone explain how that was supposed to be cool? To me it just looked like shes a psycho and it was so cringey!
I don't know what she's going for anymore. One day it's 'rich sahm doctor wife', next day its.. whatever that was!
tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tansmom731 »

maullaban wrote:Lol can someone explain how that was supposed to be cool? To me it just looked like shes a psycho and it was so cringey!
I don't know what she's going for anymore. One day it's 'rich sahm doctor wife', next day its.. whatever that was!
I have no idea what is going through this woman's head. She was literally sucking on her kids face. I'm all about loving and kissing your babies, but it was just too much for me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Chimama14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chimama14 »

I understand the whole cute aggression because I definitely have it too. But her sticking her tongue out and just those clips of her. Super cringe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MidwestMama90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MidwestMama90 »

Lol people keep asking her in the comments if she's had her lips done and she's avoiding answering. I'm sure she has because she's vain AF (her lips do look odd and unnatural TBH)
maullaban
Talker
Talker

She definitely gets lip fillers. Her lips are so inflated looking and the upper lip has a weird double flap on each side. Looks like she gets filler in her face too and has boob implants. Im not sure if she's ever admitted to the boob implants. Does anyone remember?
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

She filmed the boys running naked down the hall :roll: She also had to go and mention that she "saw comments" asking about her lips - which she confirmed she got filler in. I haven't seen any comments mention her lips, besides on here.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

She acts likes shes insulted that people are speculating on her cosmetic surgery and it's no bid deal....in reality she's delighted that people (lol >2) have noticed.

her t!ts are fake as purple sh!t as well.

All that money and potential to improve her appearance and she actual gets uglier every time she gets anything done.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Why is she insulted that people noticed she got them done? If she doesn't think there's anything wrong with cosmetic procedures then why be so offended?

She called one of her subscribers an asshole just for saying she "definitely got fillers" when it's true! It's not even like the comment was rude. She thinks she's untouchable and no one is allowed to say anything unless they're kissing her ass. You know if her lips didn't look fucked up and no one noticed she got fillers, she wouldn't have said anything.

You'd think one would learn when they get botched lip injections that maybe they should stop inflating their face but instead she's gonna get botox now.
tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

Another vlog showing her kids naked. Seriously, what is wrong with this woman? I think it's kinda funny that all of these things are going wrong with her "dream home" that she just had to have. I loved their previous house alot more than this one. There wasn't anything wrong with it except the furniture that her kids destroyed. But she just had to have her mansion on the lake as soon as possible to give off her "I'm a rich doctor's wife" vibe.

sasche_15
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sasche_15 »

Her old house is on the market for over half a million $$$, must be trying to recoup some of that money from their mansion lol
maullaban
Talker
Talker

tansmom731 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:10 am Another vlog showing her kids naked. Seriously, what is wrong with this woman? I think it's kinda funny that all of these things are going wrong with her "dream home" that she just had to have. I loved their previous house alot more than this one. There wasn't anything wrong with it except the furniture that her kids destroyed. But she just had to have her mansion on the lake as soon as possible to give off her "I'm a rich doctor's wife" vibe.

Seriously. Thats what she gets for being so obsessed with her image of being a rich doctor wife. She is not humble at all. Her old house wasn't 1.8 million dollars and on the lake so it wasn't good enough.

There's nothing wrong with kids running around the house naked, but putting it on Youtube constantly is just exploitative. She should join a nudist community cause she gets some weird pleasure from nudity lol.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Now the crazy B!tch is going to sell her ugly lake house because its haunted? Her husband should have her committed to the insane asylum and get those kids to safety. What a kook.
rissicake
Amateur
Amateur

I believe in supernatural stuff but she's clearly just being crazy. Omg I can't, she's getting worse every video. It's almost funny. Almost. Like... I can't deal.

Plus: More 'my spooky dead dad story' videos comin'. Gotta milk that as long as she can. Anyone remember about the leak? She never updated us on that again... hmm gee I wonder why. Maybe because it never happened?
tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

Bitch, my god we get it!!!! Your husband is an oncologist. She said it not once, not twice but three damn times in the last vlog.

littlepinktink
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlepinktink »

I'm watching the vlog from yesterday...and the boys are bouncing on those ball things. And I'm cringing. WTAF? They are right next to those brick pillars. And falling all over that hard floor. And almost bounced down those stairs to the living room or whatever that's supposed to be. WTH? LIke, her husband is a DOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCTOR, she should know how easy it is for a child to have a head injury! AHHHHH! I want to just reach in and smack her and tell her to move it to the basement or ANYWHERE OTHER THAN THAT AREA OF THE HOUSE!
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Also she doesn't have any baby gates on all those stairs and that step Pax almost crawled off of. She's was a PA for 7 years and her husband's a doctor. They know what they're doing.
rissicake
Amateur
Amateur

She was a PA but seems to only use this fact to boast about how seemingly educated she is. We don't need 5 minute long speeches on what x product does for our bodies, woman. She's in lala land, she just laughs when her kids get hurt.
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

I can’t be the only one who is sick of her “cuteness aggression”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”